Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance with my Tutor

raizu kagurai

Supernova
Mike knocked on the door to Mia's home, waiting for her to answer with his things in his bag, waiting so they could start on her next session of her tutoring. Over the past couple months since she hired his help, Mike has found himself to enjoy her company and found a liking to her. But up until now Mike had been fine ignoring the urges to try and ask her out, nervousness settling in.

Mia heard the door and looked out the peep while. She sighed, glad that it was Mike. She opened the door and let him in. "Hey Mike." She said in her little voice. She had some lunch made for them. It was mac n cheese with bacon in it. She sat down. "Mind if we eat first?" she asked as she offered him a bowl.

Once she answered and greeted him, Mike smiled a bit more and stepped inside, smelling the food with a slight growl of hunger solly from the smell."Hello Mia."He returned the greeting once inside. Mike set his bag down by the couch, turning his gaze over to Mia with a nod."Tbhat's fine with me, I haven't had much to eat anyway. Besides, not really wanting to start right away"

She nodded and gave him the food. She took a bite and ate as she turned on the television, giving him the remote. "you can choose what to watch until you want to start. i have nothing to do today." she said as she continued to eat.

He smiled, sitting beside her with the bowl in his hand, flipping through the channels after he was handed the remote for the tv, looking for something to watch, making sure it was something they both liked to watch. So once he found a comedy movie he left it there, enjoying his meal with a smile."You're cooking is really good."hHe complimented after taking a bite.

She looked at him and smiled. "thanks. I like this moving." she said as she shyly kept eating. Mia drank some soda and finished her bowl. Sitting back, she pulled her knees to her chest, sitting in a small section of the sofa. That's when the sex scene for the comedy came on. She couldn't help but blush.

Mike got himself comfortable, setting his bowl on the table beside him as he finished his meal, turning his attention back to the movie, swallowing hard when the scene came up, twitching a bit, not expecting to see that come up in the movie."D-Did you know..about that scene?"

Mia shook her head. "W-what version is this?" she asked. She grabbed the remote and looked at the info. It was the unrated version. She blushed and put it back up. Just then thunder sounded. It was raining. Mia jumped and screamed.

he shrugged when she asked what version it was, swallowing a bit when he saw that it was unrated."I don't know, I just saw it was a comedy and put it on."Mike shook off the sudden nerousness and smiled, only to jump as well as the thunder struck, looking to her as she screamed. He forgot all about it raining today, which meant he might have to hang around here for a bit longer since he walked to her house.

Mia looked out the window. SHe didn't like lightening, or thunder. She walked over to the blinds and closed them. She then turned on the lights and sat back down. The thunder crackled again and mia was officially petrified. She didn't move. She just looked at the silhouettes in the window of raindrops falling down. A third set came down and the lights flickered off. Mia let out a little whimper.

Mike watched as Mia walked over towards the blinds and closed them, smiling slightly as she sat down, moving closer to her as the thunder and lightning struck down more and more. And as the lights flickered he looked around before looking back at her."Are you ok Mia?"

Mia stared at the window. She heard him, but she was too scared to move or even talk. It wasn't until she felt the cough shift that she looked at him. "Uhm, yea..." she started, avoiding eye contact. "Well, not really. Please don't leave." She practically begged him. She got up and grabbed some flashlights. About 6 of them. It was still light out, but when it got dark it was dark. 4 of the lights wer lights for the room, 2 were for them to see when they walked.

Mike nodded some when she begged him to stay, looking towards the spot where he set down his bag, sighing lightly, figuring that with the weather they might not get to her tutoring lesson."So will the lesson wait until tomorrow Mia?"he asked, pulling her slowly to him, trying to attempt to calm her down so she could relax and smile or at least to pay attention to him.

Mia let him pull her towards him. SHe was shaking in fear. "If the lights dont come on by the time it gets dark then it will have to wait for tomorrow." She said. She grabbed his bag and her bag. "We can try to do it now if you'd like." She said. Another boom sounded in the air making Mia whimper a little bit.

Mike smiled softly as she let him hold her, letting her up to grab the bags as he grabbed his and took out some of the books and papers for the day."Ok then where do you want to start Mia?? Since I might be here for quite a while."

Mia looked at her book. "Well, where were we a few days ago? I had a few questions about an equation." She flipped the pages and finally found the problem. She show it to him and then showed him where she had gotten confused. Math wasn't her strong suit. She even though about dropping out of school because of math.

Mike nodded when she pointed out the question she was stuck at, looking through his papers for a bit to look for something he could use to help her out. When he found something good he started going over it with her, using one of many real life instances of the equation to get her to logically understand the problem. With math he found this to be the most effective way to solve equations and so he hoped it would work for her

Mia looked at what he was showing her. she nodded and listened carefully. "I see. i THINK i understand." she said. SHe worked on the equation and showed it to him. "Did I get it?" she asked as she looked at him. She liked looking at him, he was cute, and sweet.

Taking the paper from her, Mike compared it to the answer that was provided on the answer sheet, flipping from it to the work she wrote down and everything. Before long he looked at her with a smile and nodded, handing her paper back."Yes, that's right!"

(ok im heading to bed, im tired and need some sleep)

She smiled and cheered lazily. "yaaay" her arms went up into the air and then went limp to the chair. She giggled. Just then the thunder boomed and she jumped into his arms.

((that's okay))

He smiled, moving to get out a few more papers when she leaped into his arms, Mike catching her but tossed the papers into the air, not expecting her to jump like that."O-Okay..we need to get you to realx a bit Mia.."

(night)

Mia shivered. "I don't like storms..." She said as she held onto him. Normally she wouldn't even touch him, but she hated storms. She'd always been left alone when there was one going on. SHe shut her eyes trying to calm down.

Mike nodded a bit, keeping his grip on her gently, barely holding onto her as he watched her, observing her and her beautiful features for a while.After a while Mike started putting away the papers and books, deciding to continue tomorrow when the storm stops."Then we will continue your tutoring lesson another time."He told her with a smile as he looked back to the window, wishing the strom would stop, he didn't really like seeing Mia so afraid and shaky.

Mia sat down, her eyes glazing over. It was getting hard now, but she couldn't help but lean on him. Her heart was pounding, her hand was on his lap, she kept thinking about kissing him.

Mike's eyes stared down at the hand that rest on his lap, his own remaining latched onto his arms as he loosely had his arms wrapped around her, comforting her as best he could. But he couldn't help but fight the urge to kiss her, to rub her for further comfort, he was a bit afraid of whast she might think of him."Something on your mind?"he asked as she leaned into him.

Back
Top Bottom