Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rewards of being neighborly April and DarkHarbinger)

He sat down on a stool and took the glass of tea. He took a sip as he noticed that he had a good look down her shirt and at her breasts. He quickly looked away as he took a cookie and ate it. "Thank you for everything." He smiled, trying not to stare down her shirt. He crossed his legs, trying to hide his bulge.

He really wanted to have sex with her again, but she said that they should stop their relationship. His first experience was so amazing though, to have his way with a woman that was way out of his league. The feeling of burying his face in her breasts, the feeling of her pussy wrapped around her cock, the sound of her moaning. What he would give to have his way with her again.

April knew the young man was feeling self-concious, she felt bad, guilty even, she should never have let him do that, but he was so cute, and she was so in need of some companionship. She watched as he would glance down her blouse, her big breasts soft and ready for him, her nipples so hard and tingling, she really needed to finish what he had started. She was so aroused. She knew he was getting hard again, she was amazed, not really experienced in the way young boys are, she had no idea how often he could get hard.

"I'm the one that should be thanking you sweety, you were wonderful today, in so many ways" she said, smiling, as he beamed under her praise. She knew he could bring her so much pleasure, he was so hard and big, and once he lasted a bit longer and with some experience he was going to make a great lover.

"I hope you feel comfortable enough around me to come back and help me out still? I would hate to not have you around" she said, watching as he grinned, looking her up and down, she was so flattered he found her attractive, she made a decision she was going to start dressing nice agian, start having her hair done more regular, and her nails.

Brandon smiled as he looked at her. "I know you said we shouldn't have sex again, but do you think we can maybe try a relationship, over time, if you want?" He asked, trying to pick his words correctly. "I love being here, and I've admired you for a long time." He said, a little scared to move closer to her this time.

He looked at her, thinking of how good she looked, he felt like he should start looking nice for her. He figured he should start going to the gym more often again. Being tired of trying to impress the slutty girls his age, he gave up, but for her, he could start working out again, maybe get his stamina back up, and last a bit longer with her.

APril felt so sorry for the struggling young man. She put her arms around him as he stammered. "we can be friends, that's for sure, we just can't, you know, it wouldn't be right for you to have any type of relationship with me. I'm old enough to be your mother, and well you need to find a girl your own age"

APril felt herself drawn near as the boy pulled her close, she could feel his hard bulge against her belly, as he pulled her big breasts to his body. She was feeling his heat and her head rested against his chest, it felt so good as he held her.

((I'm really sorry. I honestly thought I replied to this already.))

Brandon knew what she was saying was true, but he didn't like to hear it. "But you look so beautiful for your age, you can at leas pass for late twenties or early thirties." He said as he held on to her. "Plus I hate girls my age. They are either complete bitches, or ungodly dumb. Most girls that are sweet and loving already have boyfriends." He said, feeling like he was going to break down.

He knew it was kind of a bad time, but he was starting to feel turned on. Her breast pushing up against him, her head against his chest. She just had to move a little lower to make him feel better. And he had a feeling that she already noticed that he was getting turned on, as his face went red.

April was surprised as she felt him hold her, his hard bulge pressing into her belly, her breasts pressed into him. She could feel his hands on her, his desperation, it flattered her he wanted her so bad. Her mind was telling herself, since they already had done it once, it wouldn't be a big deal just to give him some relief, just this once. She tried to push the words out of her mind.

Her hands rubbed his back as she tried to sooth him as they held each other. Looking up at him, her neck craned, her long hair hung down her back. "it's ok, we're friends, right?" she cooed, "we can enjoy each others company" she said, his eyes filled with lust and desperation she wasn't sure if he understood, or if he even heard as his young hormone filled teen body was so aroused. She felt his hands slide over her back up to her shoulders.

Brandon's arms went to her shoulders and around her neck. He then pulled her closer so that both heads were side by side. "I know we can enjoy each other, but I really wish we could enjoy each other more than this." He said, feeling desperate to hold her naked body again. He really wanted to be with her, and didn't care about the fact that she was much older than him, nor what people would say if they found out.

"Please, I love you, I want to be with you." He said, holding back tears that were about to come out.

Back
Top Bottom