Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rewards of being neighborly April and DarkHarbinger)

aprilmay1965

Supernova
April lived on the same street since her marraige so many years ago. She didn't like to think of it, since her husband died she felt abandoned and alone, she hadn't dated or been with anyone since her marriage and didn't really plan on it, it was just too painful. There were times she missed a man around the house, times that a lightbulb needed changed, or the gutters cleaned out, or even just mowing the lawn.

Her late husband's life insurance had made it possible for her to pay for those things to be done, she wasn't rich, she had to be careful with her money, but she was able to get by. She had really good neighbors too, a younger couple next door had a teenage son that did a lot of work for her, he had been mowing her lawn since he was 12. He was growing up to be a fine young man. He showed up every saturday morning and helped out and they had become pretty good friends, at least she thought of it that way. He was such a nice young man.

She was drinking her first cup of coffee of the morning as she stared out the window, the rain was coming down so she knew he couldn't do anything outside, but she didn't want to leave him with no income for the week. She answered the door in her robe which went about to her knees, it was light blue and satin and felt good on her body. she held it together at the top as she let him in. "I think I'll have you clean in the garage today if your ok with that?" she said smiling, looking up at her, he was so much taller now, they were about the same height when he started working for her. She smiled as he headed toward the garage, he knew the way by now.

Brandon headed to the garage as he looked back at her. "Sure thing. I'll be sure to let you know when I'm done." He smiled as he went into the garage and closed the door behind him. For years, he's been working for her, helping her clean her house. Since he was about twelve, his parents had him helping her out, and she paid him for his help. Lately, he's been admiring her for her beauty, wondering why she hasn't been with any guys lately. He's always been around about every week, sometimes a few times a week, and yet he has never seen her with another man. The only guy she's been talking to was him, and some of her family members. Other than that, she seemed to be pretty shut off from the world.

He never had much of a dating life. He had one girlfriend so far, and it didn't last too long. Turns out she was using him to get closer to one of his friends. Since then, he's been uninterested in most girls his age. The ones he liked already had boyfriends, and the other pretty girls either irritated him or were just sluts. No point in trying.

He put in his headphones and blasted his iPod. The metal music boomed in his ears as he began to move boxes around. He brushed the dust off his baggy blue jeans and dark blue band shirt. He didn't have to worry about getting any in his hair, thanks to it being cut so short. He began to lift more boxes, and thanks to his fit body, he could easily lift heavier things around.

He occasionally glanced into some of the boxes, most of it being old things, it seemed to be men's things. He heard she had a husband a long time ago, but he wasn't sure whether he died or left. He figured that was why she didn't date anymore, which was both a good and bad thing for her. He wouldn't have to see her with another man, but it also meant that he probably won't get a chance with her either.

April went upstairs and changed clothes, putting on a pair of tight blue jeans and an old t-shirt she figured she better help her young neighbor so he knew what to throw out. She pulled her long hair back into a ponytail and put a clip in it to hold it in place, her big breasts strained at the T-shirt under her lace bra as she reached back. She knew she had a nice enough body for her age. She got her share of looks from men. She just was to overwhelmed to do anything with them, she needed someone in her life, she knew that, but it was frightening for her to be intimate with anyone after she had only been with her husband.

Slipping into a pair of sandals she went downstairs, going into the garage, she watched her young neighbor 'rocking out" on his headphones. She leaned against the door and smiled as he cleaned and moved things around. Such a sweet guy, she thought, and so handsome. He reminded her of her late husband, not afraid of work, strong and hard bodied. She finally walked in further and waved to him.

He pulled out an ear phone as she clicked the remote opener on the SUV's hatchback, "Lets go ahead and put those boxes of clothes in the back, I'll take them to the goodwill" she said smiling at the young man. She watched as he tossed then in taking about a forth of the time it would have taken her. "wow, it's good your so strong" she said, realizing it was more flirty than she had meant it to be.

She bent down and started pulling some more old boxes and tools from under the garage, they had been there for years and were covered with sudes, as she was bent under there, her shirt came up,and her right jeans were down enough, the young man could see her black lace panties. she moved them out "you know, I don't have a use for any of this, if you want any of it youcan have it, otherwise, just toss it in with the clothes.

She said, turning as she saw him looking down at her, was he really looking at her ass? She felt flattered and a bit self concious, come on April, she told herself mentally, he's probably thinking how fat it is, quit flattering yourself. She smiled her perfect smile as she stood up straightening her shirt.

Brandon quickly turned away, his face turning bright red. He got a glance at her panties, and it made him want to see more. "Sure, let me see what's there." He went through some of the old clothes, and it looked like some of the clothes he'd wear. Baggy jeans, zip-up hoodies, even some band shirts. He felt a little joy when he recognized some of the bands and singers, like Black Sabbath, Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, Ozzy Osbourne, and other familiar names. The threw them into a little pile for him to take home and sort through some more.

He then went through a few more boxes, most of it was clothes and things he could put int the back of the SUV. He then opened a box and his face turned bright red again. A box full of bras, panties, and bikinis, most of them looked to be very revealing. He then turned to give the box to April. "Uh, I think these are your's." He said with a red face and shaking hands. It made him wonder how she would've looked when she wore them. How sexy she looked, wearing a thong and a see-through bra, in sexy poses. He desperately tried to think of something different to take his mind off of her when she took the box.

It was April's turn to blush, her lingerie, her panties, so tiny and sexy, she was sure the young man thought she was some kind of a slut. She used to wear stuff like this. She moved stuff around, there was a bo peep costume, she recalled wearing it for a halloween party.

She giggled, "wow, I forgot this stuff was in here, I wore this with my late husband to a party years ago' she said as she held it up. It was short and low cut and fairly revealing. "Those were fun times."

She watched the red faced young man as he looked her up and down, she noticed that he had a bulge in his pants, she hadn't noticed before, she wasn't sure if he was really that big or she was seeing things. Maybe seeing things for the first time. Her heard beat faster. She tossed the box up on the work bench, as if it were on fire. "sorry, I shouldn't have.. uhm.. lets see what else is here" she tried to change the subject, the young man was staring at the box and then at her.

She wanted to run away like she did when men tried to get close to her. She told herself she was being silly. "it's .. uhm.. what?" she smiled as he looked at her and the box.. There were all sorts of items in here, she felt silly, an older woman like herself and the young man knowing what she wore. She knew what he was thinking, she thought it was a crazy thought, and she tried to pretend it wasn't real, but then, he spoke...

"Well, um......do you think.......that still fits........you?" He said sheepishly. He quickly stopped to realize what he just said. He then began to back away slowly. "Oh, sorry." He said as he slowly backed further away. He was afraid she was going to tell him to leave. He always thought she was so sexy, but he never dared to tell her. She was much older than him, and yet she still looked so young.

He quietly went back to work, trying not to look at her, afraid of what she thought of him. He would now be seen as a pervert. She'll probably fire him, and hire some other person, probably some other kid, that's to young to think about playing with her breasts, or caressing that curvy figure.

April didn't notice his embarrassment or his shyness, she only was flattered by his wanting to see her in it. She looked through the box, finding the other parts of the costume. "I don't know, it should shall we see?" she said as she gathered up the different peices, skirt, low cut off the shoulders top, white stockings, patentleather heels.

"wait here and I'll see if I can fit it" she said as she slipped into the mud room between the garage and the kitchen. She slipped out of her clothes and pulled the costume on, it wasn't even too small, it fit perfectly. She slipped the stockings on and slipped into the shoes. Her big breasts showed plenty of cleavage in it, she hoped she didn't shock the young man too much. The skirt was short, barely covering her ass, looking around she realized the little ruffled panties that went under it were missing.

"Oh well, it still covers, he just wants to see me in it" she said to herself as she opened the door, walking out.

"Well what do you think?" her words were unneeded, she realized at that moment the young man had a crush on her. He was looking at her in awe, his mouth opened, his eyes taking in every detail. She was flattered by his attention, it made her feel younger and alive, more alive than she had felt in years.

Brandon didn't know what to say. "I......I........." He couldn't think of any words to say. His hands trembled, sweat began running down his head, he began to feel dizzy. To see her dressed in such a way, it was almost as if a fantasy came true. He took a step towards her, but nearly collapsed from dizziness.

He slowly continued towards her, getting closer to his goddess with every step. Everything began to grow silent, he could feel his heartbeat go faster. He had no idea what was going on, what had gotten into him. Once he saw her in that outfit, everything else seemed to not matter anymore.

He was finally right in front of her. Without thinking, he quickly put his arms around her and pulled her in for a kiss. Their lips met in a deep, passionate kiss. Slowly, everything started to come back to him, and he began to realize what he was doing. He quickly pulled his head back and let her go. He took a few steps back and looked at her. "I......I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. Please, you have to understand, I didn't know what I was doing. It was like I couldn't think, I was acting off of desire." He said, begging for her forgiveness.

Watching his eyes, she knew he was turned on by her, she was flattered, and a bit surprised when he came closer, pulling her into his arms, her eyes widened, was he really going to kiss her? She let her lips part as she let him. Feeling sorry for him as he pathetically appologized even though she had kissed him back.

"It's ok honey, I didn't mind, your sweet, we'll just keep it our secret, ok?" she said as he stammered and appologized. Her heart was pounding, but his seeming innocence and uncertainty made her decide that she wasn't going to let it go any further. "I'll just change back into my work clothes and we can continue, oK? so don't be embarrassed, it was a very sweet thing, and I liked it too"

She stepped back, looking into his eyes, watching his redness leave his face in relief. She smiled at him, "your ok now, right?" she said, leaning back against the work bench. Making sure he didn't freak out and run out and tell his parents, she could imagine the scandal that would be. "it will be our secret, I won't tell anyone if you don't" she grinned, liking teh idea of having a secret with a handsome young man.

He felt the relief when she said that, and it made him feel so much better. "Well, if we keep this secret, can we......" He paused, not sure if he should say what he was thinking about. He was already happy that she didn't reject him for what he did, and he really liked her. He was almost to the point where he couldn't resist her anymore. He wanted her so bad that it was beginning to hurt.

"Can we maybe take this a bit further?" He asked, his face red again. He moved closer to her and put his arm around her again. His hand went up her short skirt, grabbing her soft ass. He used his other hand to pull her hand towards the bulge in his crotch. He wanted her so bad, he couldn't hold it in, they had to be together.

APril was shocked as the young man seemed to take her words as permission to take her. She felt his hand come around her, sliding up her skirt to grab her mature bare ass, he would realize she didn't have panties on under the short outfit when he did. His mouth covered hers not really giving her chance to protest as he pulled her hand to his bulge. Her fingers resisted at first, tensing, she relaxed as she felt his huge hard bulge. Her eyes wider still, this boy was hung.

Her heart was pounding, she felt her pussy so wet. She moaned in pleasure instead of protest as she melted into his arms. God she needed this, she wanted it, what was the harm, she told herself. Her mature fingers trembled as she started to massage his long thick shaft through his pants. Her ass squeezed and pulled as he played with her mature soft backside.

She was moaning and grinding against him as she felt her head spinning, she had been without this kind of touch for years, she desperately wanted him no matter his age, she knew he was too young for a relationship, but the physical needs were all she could think of at this moment, the meaning of the heat of the moment was all to clear as she gasped for air, her heart pounding.

Brandon finally pulled his head back, looking into her eyes. He wanted her, and from the sound of her moaning, she wanted him. "So, no panties. I'm starting to think that you were expecting this." He chuckled as his hand began rubbing her moist pussy. Her juices soaked his finger as he licked it clean. He then gently lifted her up and sat her onto the back on the trunk of the SUV.

He slowly spread her legs apart and began to lick her pussy. Her sweet juices flowed in his mouth as his tongue dug into her cunt. Hearing her moans only made him want to go further. His hands tightly grabbed her ass, pulling her hips closer to his face.

April's back arched as she felt him break the kiss, only to bring his hand to her wet pussy. She felt his fingers slide over her labia as she moaned, his strong arms lifting her she was laid back into the SUV, her legs spread, as he delved into her pussy. "Oh god" she cried out, it had been so long since this happened, she thought she was going to orgasm right away.

Her hips started to hump into his lapping tongue as he pulled her closer to the edge of the bumper, bringing her closer to the edge of her orgasm. "Ohhhh.. yes, soo good, Oh god, I need you" she moaned. Her legs spread wide, Her mature pussy opened to him. She was lewdly spread like an offering to her young lover. She was so hot and desperate, she was to the point she was ready to do whatever he wanted, her womanly body ready to be taken by her young stud.

Brandon lifted his head from in between her legs. He went in again to kiss her, their tongues dancing. "Oh god, I've wanted to be with you for so long." He whispered to her as he slowly began undressing her. He threw all of her clothes to the side until all that was left was the skirt. His hands fondled her lard breasts, his mouth sucking one of her nipples. He gently bit down on her nipple, hearing her moan louder as he was ready to take her.

He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. He rubbed the head against her pussy, teasing her, hoping she'd beg for it. "You want me to keep going. I'll only go in if you say so." He said in a mix of sounding polite and as a way to tease her. He knew she wanted him the put it in, but he wanted to hear it from her. He wanted her to say that she wanted his cock.

April gasped as she felt her young lover move over her body. His mouth on her large breast, the skirt pushed up, she felt his teeth on her pink nipple, biting down as he teased her.

Gasping as he moved his thick shaft over her wet pussy. Her legs spread wide, she wanted him inside her more than she could remember wanting anything. "Oh god, yes, please, put it in me. ohhhh.. god.." she moaned. She was spread open, her mature body lewdly displayed as her young lover hovered over her, waiting to stab her pussy. She had not had anyone in her for years, let along a young hard shaft as big as this one, she was wet and full of desire but a bit tense, as she wondered how hard it would be to fit it in.

Brandon smiled as he thrusted into her. It wasn't exactly tight on him, but almost as if it was a perfect fit, like it was meant for him. He let out a loud groan as he began moving his hips, thrusting in and out of her. He held her tighter as he began to pick up the speed, giving in to his hormones and ravaging her body.

"Oh god, I've wanted this for so long." He said, putting her legs over his shoulders, pumping her deeper. Her moans got louder as his breath got heavier. His first time having sex with someone, and it was a woman much older than him. He felt like he was already about to cum in her.

April was moaning and squirming as the young man pushed his sizeable manhood into her pussy. She was gasping as he thrust deep, her pussy tight around him. She felt stretched to the max, her pussy having tightened over the years. She was gasping and moaning as he started to thrust into her. "oh god, Oh that's soooo good" she moaned.

She felt him push her legs up as he slammed into her eagerly. April had no idea that the young man was a virgin, she was growing more and more aroused as he thrust quickly into her. His young inexperienced body ready to explode, she could feel him throbbing. She was close, but not quite ready as she felt him pounding her mature pussy harder. Her big breasts bounced as she was thrust into over and over.

"oh god, you feel soo good" she gasped out again, her body so responsive to his touch, she couldn't remember the last time she was this aroused.

Brandon couldn't keep going much longer. She felt so amazing, it was almost too much for him to take in. He sped up just a bit more. "Oh, I'm gonna cum!" He shouted, not giving her much of a warning as he shot out right as he said it. He gave it a few more thrusts, just to shoot it all inside of her, then he collapsed on top of her, completely out of breath.

He looked up at her, his head resting on her breasts. She seemed so beautiful as she looked as if she was trying to catch her breath. Both of them seemed worn out. She probably hadn't had sex in a long time, and this was his first time. "That was amazing." He finally said as he smiled at her.

April gasped and moaned as the young man slammed into her faster. His lust driving him on as he pounded into her, his throbbing member growing harder as he suddenly told her he was going to cum. She started to ask him to pull out but he filled her with his young fertile seed. His heavy balls emptying a massive amount of cum inside her pussy.

Gasping as she felt him throb, his head lying on her, her big breasts heaved as she tried to regain her composure. She was feeling her pussy tingling,her pussy was gripping his shaft over and over as he throbbed, so deep inside her.

Her legs spread wide. His head on her big breast as he smiled up at her, she stroked his hair and smiled down at him. Her pussy wet and warm against him as his seed leaked out over her tiny asshole.

Brandon finally pulled out as he began to get his strength back. He stood up and reached out to help her up. He seemed a little embarrassed about what he did, but at the same time, relieved that she knew about his feelings for her. He moved towards her clothes and handed them to her. "Here, sorry I got a little carried away. I understand if you don't want us to ever talk about this again, let alone see me again." He said, ashamed of himself.

He knew that she went along with it, but he did a lot of things without asking her. He kissed her, he made his move on her, and he even came in her, all without asking her first. He felt like a horrible person for what he did, and he felt like she should just kick him out and never see him again.

"It's ok, honey, you don't have to be ashamed, we both enjoyed it, we probably shouldn't do it again though, I don't want to get a reputation" she said with a soft laugh that would put him more at ease. She knew he had liked it and she hadn't told him no, so it wasn't really his fault that he came inside her. She would be a bit nervous for the next few days till she was sure she wasn't pregnant.

She slipped her clothes back on and turned to him. "lets get the clean up finished and we can have a glass of tea" she said as she put the box of panties and lingerie back under the work bench. Thinking she might use it again after all. Her pussy feeling aroused and ready for more, she knew she shouldn't have sex with her young neighbor though, although he was good looking and had a nice body.

Brandon put his clothes back on and helped her clean up. He was a little down about her saying that they shouldn't do it again. Although after seeing her put the box of panties to the side, he had a little feeling of hope that she might want him to do it with her again. He had a little grin on his face when he thought of being able to have sex with her again and wondering what kind of fun would be in that little box.

He picked up a few more boxes and moved them to the SUV. He then noticed the little cum spot on the bumper of the car, thinking that he may never have that sort of experience with her again. "Hey, do you have a little cloth or something. I found a little mess from our fun we had." He said to her, his face blushing.

APril tossed the young man a pair of panties that were sticking out of the box, here, use these. She said, as she pushed the rest of the things back under the counter, wondering if she should take them inside and see if any of the stuff was something she would wear again.

"I think that's enough for the day, I'll take that stuff to goodwill later" she said smiling at her young helper. Feeling guilty for having had sex with him, but needy and still attracted, she was really wanting another go, to see if she could reach orgasm. She shook her head, pushing her hair from her face. "lets go have a glass of tea?" she said, "Unless you have somewhere to go?"

Brandon put the panties in his pocket, a little reminder of the fun they had today, but nothing could replace the thought of having another chance with her. He put the last box in the back on the SUV and closed the back.

He turned to April, a little surprised and excited that she didn't kick him out for what he did. "No, I got nothing planned today. My parents are at work, and my friends are busy, so I'm free for some tea." He smiled. He was expecting a particularly boring weekend. Both of his parents work long hours, and each of his friends were unavailable. One was sick, one was going out of town, one was working, one had a girlfriend to tend to, and one he didn't like to hang out with often. He could also have another chance with her, maybe convince her that maybe they can start some sort of relationship.

By the time the boxes were loaded, April had the glasses of tea on the kitchen island and a plate of cookies laid out. She was sitting on a stool, her pussy was wet and felt sore from stretching around the young thick shaft. She was not sorry it happened, but felt guilty. She was also still aroused, ready to get off, she wanted desperately to have more sex, her body was so responsive, her pussy was hypersensitive.

She smiled as he walked in, her nipples were like bullets sticking out so hard and thick, she sipped the tea with her pink lips, licking her lips with her delicate pink tongue. "come have some tea, you must be thursty, you worked so hard today" she smiled, her meaning not lost on the young man as he walked in. her eyes couldn't help go to the bulge that had been in her recently, she felt a sense of pride and resisted telling him he was the biggest that had ever been inside her.

She crossed her legs, as she leaned against the countertop watching him walk in.

Back
Top Bottom