Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Moonlight

"You're just being the over protective and worried boyfriend." She said, her voice and the laugh that followed very weak. As he held her closed to his body as he walked, making sure she was both comfortable and warm, it only added to her urge to sleep. "But I'm so tired, Nate." She said, allowing her eyes to close as she nuzzled her head into his chest.

"Well, it was just going to make it easier for me to carry you cause I have to open doors you know." He chuckled. "Need you to get down every now and then...but go ahead and sleep." He nodded. "Just sleep." After about two hours of walking, he finally got to town. Walking through the gates, he looked around for an inn, but every place was turning them down for being who they were. If only he wasn't so pale. It wasn't until he found a vampiric inn that they got a room and he laid her down in a bed.

When he told her to just sleep Roxanne tried her hardest to fight it, seeing it as some kind of chance to show Nathan that she was strong, but in less than five minutes she was fast asleep in his arms, her head resting on his chest. Even a few hours later, when they finally arrived in town and finally found an inn that would accept the two of them. When she was laid down on the bed in the room he had rented for them, she was still fast asleep and her breathing looked to be dangerously slow. Surely with them having the room for the night, it was hard for Nathan to resist wanting to make love to her.

As he laid down beside her, he couldn't help but feel a small urge to take advantage of her. The demonic urge within him was great, though he could still handle it. He laid there, watching her beauty as his body inched closer and closer to hers until he pulled her to lay on top of him, her breasts laying on his chest and her head laying on his shoulder. He wouldn't take advantage of her while she was asleep. He'd wait for her to be well again.

A few more hours passed before she awoke and when she did, she was surprised to see that she was laying on top of him, with her head rested on his chest. Roxy slowly raised her head and looked around, still a bit dazed as she looked around the room. It didn't take her long to figure out he had found an in for them to stay the night in. When she looked up at him, she saw he was awake. "Have you been watching me sleep the whole time?" She asked with a seductive purr to her voice, finding her sexual urges were much harder to control when she was weak.

"Enough talk." He said immediately when she asked if he was watching her the whole time. He pressed his lips firmly against hers, lovingly as he kissed her. Tonight would be their first night. The night that he'd finally give her his virginity and in doing so, take hers. His hands began to surf the outside of her clothing as he kissed her, feeling love for her that he hadn't felt since the day he had met her when she had a lot of spunk and when she was so violent. It was love that was reborn after her help from the event earlier.

Roxanne was shocked to say the least when he quieted her before pressing his lips firmly against her's, treating her to a loving kiss. As his hands explored the outside of her clothing as he kissed her, Roxy could feel every tense muscle in her body relax and in the way he kissed her she could tell that her actions earlier had reminded him just why he had fallen in love with her. As he touched her she could also feel herself getting aroused and was finding it much more difficult to keep her urges in check.

Eventually his hands found the hem of her shirt and lifted it up enough so that it was to her neck. Her breasts were now exposed to him, but he didn't play with them. His hands slipped into her pants and began to massage her bare ass, arousing her to get her nice and wet for something she deserved a long time ago. His lips continued to kiss hers, his tongue sliding in and out of her mouth loving and passionately as he pleased his lover.

Roxanne was a bit surprised when he raised her shirt up to her neck, so that her breasts were exposed, but didn't stop to play with them. especially when she remember how much he had joked about being unable to keep his eyes off of them the first night they met. As his hands slipped into her pants she didn't know what he was doing, but when he began to massage her bare ass, she moaned. "Spank me." She moaned helplessly against his lips. "Your bitch loves it when her mate spanks her, after all." Roxy purred. As he continued to kiss her, sliding his tongue in and out as he continued to tease her she moaned, only continuing to get wetter for him.

Nathan smirked as he heard her. If she talked like this more often...this would earn her plenty of bonus points. He began to slide her pants down to reveal her bare ass and he pulled her panties up to create a tight thong before one of his hands went down hard onto her bare bottom. He did it once more again, then again, a loud, stinging slap to the behind until it was nice and red. "You like that? Want more?" He said with a dominantly seductive voice.

As he began to slide her pants down to reveal her ass, the muscles in her ass tensed in anticipation and as he pulled her panties into a tight thong so that as much of her ass as possible was revealed, she moaned. Feeling the wet crotch of her underwear against her wet pussy added to her arousal. Then as he slapped her ass repeatedly, she moaned, each one louder than the last. Despite the fact that her bottom was red by the last loud, stinging slap, the pain felt good. "Yes Master, I love it and I need more." She purred, loving his dominant side.

Nathan liked this side of her. She was so dirty. He continued to spank her, slapping her behind, alternating between cheeks to give them both the same amount of pain, the same amount of redness, the same amount of pleasure. Eventually, once they were nice and red, he squeezed the sore bottoms and massaged them before he pinched her to tease her. "Yeah thats a good girl..." He whispered to her. "We've never done anything like this before...Or even managed to get to foreplay..." He said with a smile. "Let me know what you want...how you want it...what you are craving and lustful for...Tell me..."

As he continued to spank her, alternating between cheeks, Roxanne's moans grew louder and as his actions fed her arousal, between her legs became wetter. When he squeezed her bottom and massaged it once both cheeks were nice and red, almost to the point of being raw, Roxanne couldn't help but wince but she moaned at the same time. Then, when he pinched at the red skin, she winced, letting out a soft yelp but at the same time it made her even wetter. Clearly feeling some level of pain was a turn on for her.

She nodded, Nathan was right, they had never done anything like this. Hell, before tonight they hadn't gone past kissing and cuddling, no matter how bad both of them had wanted to. when he spoke again, all but demanding her to tell him what she wanted him to do, the demanding tone to his voice made her let out a moan before replying. "I want Master to make me his bitch." She said, a lustful tone to her voice. "I want him to control me like he knows no other man can."

Nathan smirked. "Okay then..." He said with a small, devious tone in his voice. He rolled out from under her and moved to the opposite side of the bed and began to unzip his pants, letting his erect cock come out into the bare view. This would be the first time she'd see it erect and out in the open so clearly aside from maybe a few times they went swimming and he was nude. "If you want to be my bitch...you have to do things to me that I will like. I want you to figure out my own kinks...every bitch knows her master's desires and kinks. Find them." He said in an orderly tone.

(Hint. My RH lol)

Roxy followed him with her eyes as he moved to the other side of the bed and when hw began to take his pants off, her eyes wandered down to his hard member in antisipation of seeing it for the first time in the bedroom. When his cock was revealed her eyes fixated on it, almost as if she were entraced by it. When he ordered her to find his desires and kinks she moved her hand,diwn to stroke him teasingly. She remembered a few of his kicks, and would discover the others as their relationship evolved. "I want you to bend your naughty little girl over and fuck her nice and hard." She purred, clearly her romantic side was matched with an equially lustful side.

"Oh come now!" He said with a small pout. "Thats not foreplay for me. You have to get me in the mood, like I had gotten you in the mood. Your master orders it...otherwise you won't get any more spankings from me." He raised his hand in the air and shook his head 'No' before he lowered his hand. "No more." He taunted. Just stroking him wasn't enough, but it was keeping his cock nice and hard in her hands. "Keep talking dirty though...your master is amused."

Roxanne growled softly at him as he taunted her by telling her if she didn't obey him, there would be no more spankings. She was about to open her mouth to tell him that she could just get her pleasure somewhere else, but reminded herself that both of them were role-playing right now, and that he didn't mean it. Besides, she knew no man could make her feel the way Nathan did.

"What am I supposed to do, bite you?" She asked before leaning in and kissing him as she continued to stroke him, trying to remember what some of his other kinks were. After she kissed him, her lips moved down to his neck and she began to bite at his neck, starting with gentle nips of affection to see how he would react. "Do you like that, Master?" She asked softly, hoping he did.

Nathan felt her continue to bite and nibble her neck and he smirked. He wrapped his arms around her and began to push his cock against her pussy, prodding it but not penetrating her. He loved the feeling of her biting his neck. "Mm...thats good...keep going..." He whispered to her as he continued to prod. After a few more moments, he hugged her tightly and slowly began to press his cock into her. First the tip, which he grinded and moved around inside of her for a few seconds before he shoved the rest of his cock into her slowly, taking her virginity. He moaned out. "Roxanne..." He whispered, saying her name lovingly.

When he wrapped his arms around her, her body tensed a bit in anticipation for a moment, before her muscles relaxed just as quickly. Roxy was still biting at his neck, though her bites were not as soft as before, but still every bit as loving and playful. "I'm glad you enjoy it, my love." She said, lifting her lips from his neck long enough to speak and as he podded her, she moaned. "You can be such a tease sometimes." She said. Then, a few moments later when his arms wrapped even tighter around her and he began to entered her she winced. she even whimpered and whined softly, but once he was inside of her and she had gotten used to having him inside of her, her pain turned into pleasure. "Nathan.." She half moaned and half whispered, despite the look of almost raw lust in her Ice Blue eyes, her tone was nothing but loving. Finally, after all the years they had had affections for each other, they were finally pursuing the relationship they had both wanted and now, for the first time, she felt completely connected to him, both physically and emotionally.

"Roxy..." He whispered back to her when she said his name. His hips began to slowly buck, softly thrusting his cock into her so she could get a feel of what it felt like at first. He didn't want to hurt her as they did this. He continued to thrust, his mouth having went to her neck where he began to kiss up and down it. He also enjoyed the flavor of her bare skin, having been a vampire and all. He was resisting the urge to bite and drink her succulent and gentle nectar from her neck, but that would cause problems for the werewolf and possibly, in rare cases with blood transfusions, turn her.

"Roxy...I love this...It feels amazing...Especially because its with you..."

As Nate began to buck his hips slowly, Roxy moaned softly. It felt so good to feel his hard member against her wet clit and it made her smile to see the love that burned for her in his eyes and knowing that love was the reason he was going slow, so that he didn't hurt her made her even happier. As he continued thrusting and his mouth went to her neck, kissing up and down the tender flesh, she made soft purring noise, finding the feel of his fangs grazing against her neck as he kissed up and down it pleasurable. As he continued with the kissing, she could feel the urge to bite into and feed from her growing inside him.

Roxy moved her hand up to the back of his head and ran her fingers through his hard gently. "Shh, my love. I love this too and it feels so good. "But I want you to stop fighting. Bite into and feed from me like I know you have wanted to for so long now." She said in a gentle, loving tone. Sure, she knew that him taking even a little of her blood could make her weak and not to mention would most likely cause problems for the werewolf side of her, among other things. Without waiting for a reply she gently pushed the back of his head down so that his lips met her neck. "I know you can smell it through my skin and I know you can hear the almost hypnotic sound as it runs through my veins." She said, clearly trying to tempt him and despite her attempts she wouldn't be shocked if he refused, at least until they were done with this job.

"N-No..." He said as she offered him her blood. "I will not suck your blood...I will not feed off of you...Not now anyway..." He said through pants and moans as he continued to thrust his cock deep into her. The sounds of their sex was loud to their heightened senses. He continued to thrust, loving the sounds and the feel of everything that was happening in the room. "Roxy...I love you...So much...!" He said to her as he continued on. His hand raised itself into the air and began to spank her again, over and over, making sure it was nice and red as he continued on fucking her and spanking her.

Roxanne kept her hand on the back of his head, gently pressing down so his fangs were touching the delicate skin on her neck. When he refused to feed off of her, at least for now, she could hear the struggle to fight his urges in his voice. "Please, it'll taste delicious." Roxy said with a soft pure to her voice, even though she knew he would continue to refuse because they both knew what it would do to her. As he continued to thrust into her she dropped the subject for now, her focus now on the pleasure he was giving her. "I love you too, Nathan!" She said, it coming out as a half moan. The sounds of their first time together was like music to her ears. When he began to spank her again, her moans grew louder and she could feel herself reaching climax quickly.

The urge to begin to suck her blood was large. He couldn't control it anymore. He was too thirsty for her blood...and she had kept his fangs down to press against her skin, he couldn't help himself. His fangs pierced her neck and began to suck her blood. He loved it...it was rich and delicious...so much more flavor than a human's blood. This only turned him on even more. He continued to thrust his cock into her, slowly reaching the point where he would cum. "I love you so much Roxanne...!" He moaned out once more before he finished drinking from her.

Roxanne smiled to herself when she felt her lover's fangs sink into the sensitive flesh of her neck. "Good boy." She said to him softly, stroking his hair as he drank from her. "Take as much as you want." She said, even when she knew how weak just the smallest amount would make her. "It tastes good, doesn't it?" She asked. As he continued to thrust into her she moaned, quickly reaching climax. "I love you too." She moaned, feeling his tongue against her neck as he was closing the wound.

Back
Top Bottom