Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Moonlight

"Look, Nate, stop giving me bullshit reasons as to why we aren't together." She said, not looking at him as she spoke but rather ahead of her. Then, it seemed like she was able to read his thoughts. "I know your reputation among your race, mine and probably most others, humans included: you are seen as a cold blooded killer. But, if you were truly worried about what they thought of you, you wouldn't be seen with me. Which leaves the only other option to be you are worried who might come after me if we were to be mates and since that is clearly the case, let me assure you of one thing: your enemies aren't enough to scare me away from you and I'm not scared of anything they could do to me. I can hold my own." She said. She then slowed down and once beside him rubbed against his leg affectionately, almost like a cat would.

Feeling her rub herself against his leg made him sigh. 'This trip is going to either tear us apart or bring us together...I'd rather not risk not having her at all than to have the possibility of having her all for myself in some commitment.' He thought in his head. He reached down and began to pet her ears and didn't say anything else. He just remained silent unless she spoke while they walked on. Town wouldn't be far ahead, though they would have to camp together for the night before they could make it. It was good to sleep during the night, thanks his ability to walk during the day like some other vampires. The only drawback was that the sunlight made him more human than vampire; the only evidence would have been his fangs and senses, rather than the blood he craves or the super strength he would have.

Roxanne also sighed as she rubbed against him. She just couldn't see why he was so against being in a relationship with her and honestly, the more she thought about it, the more she told herself it was that he was no longer interested in her. When he reached down and began to pet her ears, she nuzzled his hand, her muscles relaxing as he stroked her soft fur. Roxy wanted to talk to him, but she decided against it. For the moment, she felt as if they were getting closer and she didn't want to ruin it by the mean things she was sure to say to him.

Eventually Nathan stopped and looked at the sky. "Its getting late and it won't be safe to travel at night. Lets just find a small clearing in the forest and get some sleep, alright?" He said simply as he walked off the trail somewhat until he stopped in a small patch where they could both sleep and also be hidden. It was small enough for them to sleep together if they cuddled. Nathan laid down and waited for his wolf demon lover to come and join him.

She nodded. "Yeah." She said and watched him as he walked off of the trail as he looked for a patch that was somewhat hidden so that the two of them could rest for the night. When Roxanne noticed him slowing down to a stop she followed him over. She watched him lay down and soon joined him, laying close to him and resting her head on his chest, nuzzling Nathan. "I love you." She said, looking up at him with sleepy blue eyes.

"Love you too wolfy." He taunted, as she was still in her wolf form. He smiled and leaned down and kissed the flatness that was the top of her head like most wolves and dogs had. He began to pet her gently as he closed his eyes and relaxed, keeping an ear out as they rested together in the forest.

Roxy smiled, not minding his taunting now. Honestly, she was just glad they weren't fighting. When he leaned down and kissed the top of her head, her ears twitched some and she nuzzled his chest. As he began to pet her, she found it had the effect a lullaby would on a human child: slowly putting her into a deep sleep as it made her realize how tired she actually was. As she relaxed and closed her eyes, she too kept an ear out for anything out of place as she rested.

The next morning, Nathan would awaken slowly, and slipped out from under Roxy. He yawned silently and looked around, then looked back at the sleepy Roxy. He felt hungry, and he figured that Roxanne would be hungry as well, so he left and headed into the forest, not leaving any trace that he had gone into the forest to gather food for them. It would be as if he had left her when she would awaken.

Roxanne awoke minutes after he went into the forest to gather food for the two of them. When she looked down at herself she realized she had changed back during the night, but it took a minute or two to realize she was in her human form when she couldn't feel her ears on top of her head or her tail swaying behind her. She stood up and looked around, seeing Nathan was nowhere to be found and she looked for clues, trying to find out where he went. She spend several minutes looking without any luck of finding anything.

When she found no clue of where he had gone she sat down on the ground, feeling like she was about to break down and cry. 'So he planned to leave the whole time... And he never did mean it when he said he loved me.." She thought to herself. After a few minutes she stood up and started to leave. Surely she wasn't going to get too far before he got back with food.

By the time he got back, he would have a large boar over his shoulder. It would be a win-win for them both, as he just needed the creature's blood. With the removal of the blood, the meat would taste a lot better for Roxanne. As he arrived, he looked around and saw that Roxanne was gone. "Roxy?" He said as he looked around quizzically. He kept the boar on his shoulder as he began to inspect the area and saw some small tracks leading in the direction that Roxy had walked. "Why'd she leave?" He said aloud as he began to walk. When he found her, he called out to her. "Heeey. Why'd you leave Rox?"

When Nate returned to the camp and he asked himself why she had left, Roxanne could faintly hear the words, but kept walking. 'Remember, he left you.' She thought to herself, trying to ignore how happy hearing his voice had made her and how loved she felt when she picked up on a hint of worry in his voice when he asked himself why she had left. Despite feeling hurt, there was no denying the effect he had on her and how his presence made her feel these raw emotions she had never felt for any other man.

When he found her and called out to her she stopped, turning around to look at him. Roxy was sure that the hurt was obvious in her eyes if he were looking into them. "I thought you left me. Besides, you've said all along we won't be anything more than what we are now: We aren't lovers, I don't think we ever were, either. We're just a fling to each other, we have a good time when we run into each other but the rest of the time we don't give the other another thought, or at least we try not to. "So why travel together if that's all we are and you'll never want anything more? Maybe it's just best to part ways now." She said, and it became clear in the first sentence that this wasn't just about him leaving, but this was everything that had been bothering her since the last time they had ran into each other. Despite her attempt to sound cold and pissed off she sounded upset and hurt and she looked so much closer to crying than she had before.

"Well...if thats what you want..." He murmured to her. He dropped the boar, causing a loud thud as it hit the ground and a small squeal. Apparently it was faintly alive and he hadn't noticed, though he didn't care at that moment. "Fine then...if you want us to part ways...then so be it. But I was going to see where this would go. Where this partnership thing would take us, if it would break us or actually pin us together. But apparently you aren't willing to even attempt. Just remember: I wasn't the one that split us up." He said with a low sigh. He felt like a large burden had been relieved, yet a large chunk of his heart was lost at the same time, a chunk that could never have been replaced without her. He waited, waiting to see if she would say anything before he'd turn and dash off to finish this job without her.

"Nathan, I don't want this. I don't want anyone or anything to break us up." She said, walking to him from where she was standing. "I love you and if I wanted to split us up, I would have refused to take the job. Hell, I wouldn't even be opening up to you like this if I wasn't one hundred percent sure we wouldn't work." She said as she walked to him, her eyes never leaving his. Upon reaching him she took his hand and kissed him on the lips, just a peck for now because she wasn't sure if he even wanted her anymore after what he said. "Look, you were right before: when you said I'd changed. I'm still as blood thirsty as I was all those years ago when we first met but I've finally stopped fighting those feelings in the years since we last saw each other." She said.

Roxy leaned in and kissed him again, this one more passionate than her last, before speaking. "Now, if you still want me even after that little speech of mine I'll stay and we can give us a shot. "I'm sorry I over reacted to not knowing where you were. When I didn't see you I kinda just figured you ran off." She said, nuzzling against his cheek. "Forgive me, my love?" She asked, praying he would.

When she kissed him, he just stood there and allowed her lips to work his, though he did nothing to her. He was still thinking on whether or not he should still give this a chance...To give this partnership a chance at least, if not even their love. He wanted to be with her, but it was just too much of a hassle for him to be with her...Eventually, he weakly hugged her and laid his head on her shoulder as he spoke to her. "I'll give this a shot...for you. I can't find another woman like you; you're just that unique to me babe...Just don't be so sensitive to things...You need to learn to take some of my jokes and teasings...sheesh..." He patted her head and smiled weakly to her.

Roxanne felt her heart breaking as she waited for him to give her some kind of reaction. She was about to give up when he finally wrapped his arms around her loosely, hugging her weakly and laid his head on her shoulder as she spoke. As Roxy listened to him talk, she ran her fingers through his hair. "Maybe I'm so sensitive to your teasing because we only spend any time together every what, twenty years or so?" She asked. "Thank you." Roxy added, glad to hear he had forgiven her. Then, when he patted her head she nuzzled into his hand. "I love you, Nathan."

Nathan hugged her tighter and kept her close. He eventually pulled away and smiled at her weakly. "Alright...enough cryin'. We should go. We can't sit here all day you know...we ARE on a job." He said with a smile as he began to pet her head once more, eyes gazing into hers lovingly. "Whenever you're ready...I'll follow you. You've got better senses than I, so you should be able to track it easier than I can. We need to get to Florensia quickly."

As Nathan hugged her tighter and kept her close to his body for the next several minutes, Roxanne rested her head on his chest, nuzzling her face into it affectionately. When he eventually pulled away, Roxanne was sad, but knew he was right. "Indeed, we are." She said, smiling back at him. "But I suggest we take the time to eat first or are we waiting until we get into town?" She asked, nuzzling into his hand as she returned his affectionate gaze. "It might be wiser for you to lead, though. My sense of smell and hearing are better, which means I would probably serve as a better look out for near by dangers. Aside from that, I know how much you like to be the leader." She teased before leaning in and kissing him.

"So which do you think?" She asked, wanting her lover's opinion. "Lookout or leader?" Roxy asked, kissing him again. Then, as she waited for an answer, her stomach audibly growled, showing just how hungry she was. Roxy blushed as it did, too. "S.. Sorry about that. I guess I'm hungrier than I thought." She said, having trouble resisting the urge that came from the wolf in her to rip the boar he had brought back apart.

"You be the leader...traveling anyway..." He leaned over and whispered into her ear. "I'll be the leader in bed...As always..." He said seductively to her until he heard her stomach growl. He chuckled and looked back to the boar he had hunted. Surely it was dead now with the blood loss and the damage he had done to the creature. "Go ahead and eat up. I've already had my share of blood from it." He said with a simple nod. "Don't worry, go ahead." He said as he walked over to the creature to check if it was completely dead. Yup.

When he leaned over and whispered into her ear, Roxy couldn't help but to let out a soft moan. Despite the fact that they had never gone past kissing or snuggling just yet, the idea of him dominating her in bed turned her on immensely. When he chuckled she laughed with him. When Nate gave her permission to eat whatever meat she wanted off of his kiss she was thankful, but still seemed to be a little hesitant. Roxy looked at it and she could tell by the small pool of blood around it that he had fed off of it before bringing the body back to her and that whatever blood was left had drained out of it's now lifeless body already.

When he urged her again to eat she nodded, sure that he picked up on the look of hunger in her eyes. Her eyes followed him as he walked over to see if it was dead and when he confirmed it, she seemed to loose all control. She went over to it, got down on all fours and started to feast, letting her wolf instincts take over as she ate. As she ate it occurred to her that Nathan had probably never seen her like this.

"There you go getting on your hands and knees again." He teased as she began to eat. He sat down and watched her as she devoured the corpse in front of her and he smiled gently before looking up to see the sun. He frowned and began to rub his skin, feeling a little tingle. Despite his ability to be in the sun, he still felt a little irritated in direct sunlight, though it wasn't in the least fatal. He laid back and waited for her to finish her feast before they'd begin their travels once more again.

When his comment registered she lifted one of her hands so he could see it long enough to give him the finger as she ate. Within five minutes she had most of the meat from the boar ate and got off of her hands and knees. "Save the dirty talk for the bedroom." She said with a playful growl. As she looked at him she noticed he looked uncomfortable. "Why don't you try to stick to the shade, my love?" She asked, kissing him once she was at his side.

"Meh, I'll be alright. If I coward toward the darkness everytime I was in the sunlight, I'd just be any other vampire." He shrugged and looked to her, kissing her forehead before sitting up and yawning. "Lets get going...town is up ahead and maybe we can get a train ride to Florensia or something...sure as hell beats walking the whole way..."

"And my lover certainly isn't any other vampire." She said with a smile before kissing him and smiling when he kissed her forehead. "Yeah, no way in hell are we walking the whole way unless the whole way back you want to carry me the whole way back." She joked. She then concentrated for a moment, changing into her wolf form so that her senses were sharper. She then moved ahead of him and paused for a second, listening for any noises. She was hoping to hear signs that there was a town near by.

"Oh come now. Do you have to be a wolf every time we travel? One of the best parts about you being leader is that I can look at your wondrous body from behind." He teased as he began to follow her. He hoped they got to town soon because he really wasn't looking forward to walking all the way across the country. Even the train ride would be at least three days minimum of traveling.

"Because it sharpens my senses, my love. That and I get a kick out of you being unable to stare at my ass the entire way." She teased back. "I hear noises from a town but they are faint. So best case scenario we get there tonight before sunset." She said as she lead him close to the noise. "You know, if you were a wolf demon we could start our own pack." She joked, wandering what his reaction would be.

Back
Top Bottom