Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Moonlight

Jugger82

Singularity
Nathan - Avatar

Nathan sighed as he walked into the mansion that had sent an invitation to him. The vampire sighed as he walked up the steps and walked through the huge house, following where the butlers and guards pointed him out to go to and eventually he came into a room with a fat man behind a desk with thirteen guards standing on both sides of the room. Nathan looked around and squinted his eyes. "Whats this about?" He said simply until he heard the man talk in a husky voice. "Keep quiet until the other one arrives." "Other?"

Roxanne

Roxanne walked in minutes after him, her Ice Blue eyes scanning the room as she walked to stand beside Nathan. She was of course shocked to see him, but happy at the same time and unlike him, she didn't let the shock of seeing him show on her face. Her black wolf ears moved, picking up on even the slightest sound that was made and her black and white bushy wolf tail swaying softly behind her, happy to see Nate for the first time in years. Neither of them had made no secret of the strong romantic feelings they had for each other. "What is our mission?" She asked, trying her hardest to look at the man behind the desk instead of Nate.

"Wait what?!" He said as he looked from the fat bastard then to Roxanne. He bit his lip. It'd been too long since he had seen Roxanne. Some blood trickled down his lip from the fang piercing the skin though he didn't yelp to it. He was both happy and angry to see Roxanne, a sense of kill and a sense to embrace both conflicting one another. He scoffed and looked away from her and to the bastard. "You never mentioned her." He said. He wasn't as open with his love, though it was obvious of how he felt to her. The man looked from the two of them and smirked. "What I want you to do is to go across this country to the city of Florensia and retrieve a certain...statue for me...More importantly, I would like the weapon the statue is holding moreover. The statue itself is just a bonus." He passed a picture to the both of them showing an old Samurai. "Get it and bring it here. I don't care how. Just do it. I promise to pay you with money beyond what you could possibly imagine."

Roxanne couldn't help but giggle softly as she saw Nate's reaction to her bring his partner on this mission. "Don't worry, I won't get in your way, Nate. I do worry about you being able to keep up with me, though. " She said, looking over at him with a grin. Clearly she hadn't forgotten their game of cat and mouse, the game they had been playing since they met not long after they both were turned. Roxy's bushy tail rubbed up against him, as if she were trying to calm him down. "I didn't know you were coming either and he did it because he knew other wise neither of us would come. But now, I'm glad I did come." She said, smiling at Nathan before looking at the man. "Am I correct about why you didn't tell us?" She asked and as she waited for a reply, she looked down at the picture she had been given.

Feeling her tail brush up and down him only annoyed him more, though it also calmed him down visibly. He looked down to the picture and scoffed at the weapon. "And how the hell are we supposed to bring a statue like this all the way back across the country without having hidden it? I'm sure we'd be hunted for stealing it." He said simply. The man behind the counter had shook his head. "Not my problem. As long as the weapon gets here, I don't give a damn about the statue, though it will cut out the bonus I had in mind for you." He said simply. Nathan turned to Roxanne and glared at her. "Don't you slow me down mutt." He barred his fangs at her, though his eyes showed some happiness and love that he hid well. He turned and walked out of the room and outside, waiting for his 'partner' to come and get ready.

Even after Nate had calmed down, Roxanne's tail continued to run up and down his back. She couldn't help it, they hadn't seen each other in years and now that Nathan was here, standing right beside her, Roxy was letting her affections for him get the better of her. In fact, she was so wrapped up in her affections for Nate that she had even seemed to forget about the game they had had going for years and that even as she looked at the man behind the desk, listening to what he was telling them, that she was sure her feelings for Nate were obvious to both him and the twenty-six guards he had in the room.

After he was done speaking and Nate turned to her, looking at her with a glare, she seemed shock. Then, when he called her a Mutt before baring his fangs at her, her black wolf ears lowered and her tail moved away from him, lowering some as it did. Clearly showing that what he said had hurt her, despite seeing the happiness and love within his eyes. She stood there for a moment, watching him leave before following him out of the room.

Once she was out of the room and the door behind her was closed, he embraced her into a large hug, his mouth going to her lips where he kissed her passionately as he held his lover close to his body. He looked her in the eyes and then kissed her once more. "Sorry bout having to wait so long...Just didn't have to let them know what was between us." He said simply as he began to pet her head. "Don't let it get to you about what I said." He smiled to her and then turned around. "Except the part about slowing me down. You better not...otherwise I might have to cut some dead weight." He said with a chuckle as he looked back to her before he began to walk.

When he embraced her in a large hug and a passionate kiss one the door was securely closed behind her, Roxy was shocked to say the least but as surprising as it was, she didn't refuse his advances. As they kissed she moved one hand to the back of his head, running her fingers through her hair as they kissed. When the kiss was broken her eyes almost instantly went to his, her ears no longer as flat against her head as they would go, but rather perked up and alert, as they had been when she had entered the room and saw him. Her tail happily swaying from side to side as they gazed into each other's eyes. Roxy was sure he saw the same happiness and affection for him that she saw in his eyes.

"I think I made our feelings for each other clear, Nate. I'm sorry, I should have had a better grip on my emotions. We just haven't seen each other in so many years." She said, unsure of how he would react to her apology. Truthfully, she expected him to agree with her. As Nathan began to pet her head, Roxy began to make a soft almost purr like noise. When he kissed her again, she smiled against his lips. She didn't want this time they had together to end and she hoped he didn't either. "It's fine." She said as he let go of her and turned away. "It just caught me off guard is all." She said, although by her tone of voice it really had hurt her feelings. "I won't slow you down." She said, grinning at him when he looked back. "Especially when I'm on four legs." She added, following him.

"Though by this point in time, I'm sure you're used to being on all four legs." He taunted as he looked to her with a devious grin on his face. He licked his lips and began to chuckle at her. "Remember...If you slow me down though...I'll cut down the dead weight." He said as he allowed her to follow him, though he was uncomfortable with her following him. Their past experiences had only lasted for a few hours and happened very seldomly so this turn of events was very unusual for him. "Dammit...all the way to Florensia..."

"Men much better in bed than you have made me their bitch." She said, grinning at him, making it obvious she was just teasing him. The two of them had never been in bed together, despite being open with their feelings and honestly Roxanne believed no man would top him. "Is that your "I want to make love to you" face?" She joked as he licked his lips. "I won't be dead weight." She said, as she followed him focusing on her body so she could transform to her wolf form.

Within minutes she was traveling by his side, rather than behind him with ease. "It will only take a few days for us. Unnatural speed does have it's advantages." She said, her voice the same but now it was coming from the wolf traveling beside him. In this form her now canine body was covered in thick fur that was black and white. Her Ice Blue eyes contrasted nicely against her dark fur. "Would the vampire like a ride?" She teased, trying to keep his mind off of the long trip.

"I take that as an insult." He said as he looked at her with a frown. He looked at the canine form she had and crossed his arms, fighting the urge to pet and stroke her fur.

(Sorry for a one liner...Sorry sorry...T__T)

"Don't you take everything I say as an insult?" She joked as she looked over at him. As they continued to walk she moved closer to him, getting so close so that every time she moved, even in the slightest, her soft fur would brush against him. "Pet me if you want." She said softly, having noticed him trying to fight the urge to pet her.

"I don't get you." He said as he looked at her with a frown. "Sure, I'm happy to see you too, but you aren't as blood-lustful as you were years ago are you? You've gotten soft." He teased as he reached over and pet her behind her ears. "Though, unlike you...I am still a threat to you girl." He pulled one of her ears lightly to tease her.

"You never did understand me, or any woman, for that matter." She said as she moved away from him some, not enough so that he couldn't reach out and pet her but enough to show she was displeased with what he said. "No, I'm still the same girl I was the last time you saw me. Maybe I'm just not as willing to stab the people I care about in the back." She growled softly. As he reached behind her ears, she found it felt good and her tail wagged a bit faster. Then, when he pulled one of her ears she pulled away from him and growled, baring her teeth at him. "I'm still a damn threat to you." She snarled before moving just out of his reach. It was clear his words had upset her.

"That may be..." He said slowly. "Though I know I have no fear of kill from you. You just admitted it to me." He said with a chuckle. "Though I feel as time goes on, one of us will have the blood of the other on the dagger that we hold." He said before looking at her. "I still think its best that we travel apart. Love only goes so far before it destroys those that it caught in its trap. And the expression for love, opposite attract, is somewhat true for us. We hate each other, yet we are compelled to each other for that same reason...only one of us is a cold hearted murderer and the other one can be as sweet as a pet puppy." He seemed to just be rambling on.

Roxanne looked ahead and focused on walking as he went on. It was clear she was upset and what Nate was saying wasn't helping. "If you want to kill me do it right now." She said, her voice now void of emotion. Several minutes passed before she spoke again, but she did keep listening to him. "Or if you want to travel apart say the word and I'll go. I'm just some game to you anyway, like I seem to be to every other man." Roxanne said, this time sounding hurt by what he was saying.

Nathan looked to her and frowned. "They'll be a game for you no matter what if they're human you know." He said with a sigh. He moved over and began to pet her ears again. "Just stay with me alright? For now...Don't want you to leave on an angry note with your lover." He said as he leaned down and kissed the top of her head gently. "I love you Roxie. Though you've got to learn to take my taunting otherwise you'll just stay angry around me forever."

"You know I've never dated a human." She said with a slight growl. When Nathan moved over and began to pet her ears again Roxy didn't pull away this time. Instead she stayed right beside him. "Hard to call you my lover when we aren't even in a relationship." She said, despite knowing that was exactly what they were and that neither of them could deny that, not with the effect they had on each other. When he leaned down and kissed the top of her head she nuzzled his face. "I love you too, Nate, and I do take your taunting. I just..." She paused, trying to figure out how to word it right. "Wish we were more, I guess. We're already open with all of our friends so why can't we just be in a relationship?" She asked, hoping Nate didn't tease her for her lack of restraint when it came to her feelings for him.

"Because. Romance isn't my thing. I love you, though I hate you too. Its a confused feeling for me...though, I love to be with you, yet I love to be away from you. I hope you understand what I mean." He said with a shrug. "Relationships will only make things worse between us anyway. Just be happy with what we have otherwise it'll be ruined in the end if we push it further."

"Romance never was, you love your freedom too much. Probably so you can do whatever with any girl you want without any worry of having to commit." She said, sounding upset and hurt. She moved away from him and began to quicken her pace, walking in front of him instead of beside him and as she walked in front of him her ears were laid back almost flat against her head again and her tail was lowered, almost in between her legs. Despite feeling like she needed him to comfort her, Roxanne didn't want to talk to him.

Nathan sighed. "Who said I would defile other women except for you?" He said with a frown. "I'm still a one man woman even though we aren't together. What kind of creature do you take me for?" He said to her as he shook his head. He continued to walk and kept quiet unless she spoke to him. He figured he annoyed her enough for now.

"You have never wanted to commit for as long as I have known you, despite this connection and love we have, you still don't want to pursue a relationship." Roxanne glanced back at him for a moment as she continued to walk ahead of him. "What else am I to think, Nate? It's either you want to have fun with whoever you want without having to stick around or that you're going to stand there and claim you're doing this to protect me. Which if the latter is your reason, I assure you, I can handle it, were things to end badly." She said, then stayed silent for a few minutes, looking down at the ground as she walked.

"I don't take you for some cheating asshole like those humans, if that's what you mean!" She finally said to break the silence between them, it coming out as more of a snarl. "I know when you genuinely care for a woman you are loyal to her, but how can you expect her to turn other men of her own race and of others away, when you are doing nothing to claim her as your mate?" She asked, not that she had ever cheated on him, but countless men over the years had requested her as their mate. She had turned every one of them down, hoping one day Nathan would make her his mate.

Nathan shrugged. "I never said you couldn't date others. You just assumed you couldn't because we had a love going that was never fully established." He said as he continued to walk with her. "If you find a male you want to be with, then be with him. Don't wait for the asshole you fell in love with. Or if the asshole is the male you want to be with, try and persuade him." He sighed. "Just don't expect me to start calling you my mate so easily like that. You know what would happen if we were together anyway. We'd be looked down upon by our kind for having inter species love that is to its fullest."

"How the hell am I supposed to persuade a vampire who clearly loves his life as a single man?" She asked, glancing over her shoulder and back at him. Roxy wanted to make it clear to Nate that he was the only man she wanted in her life. "By the way, I know you never once said I couldn't be with other men, just as I never said you couldn't be with other women. I made that choice." She said, looking at the ground as she continued to walk, staying silent as she listened to him. "I don't expect a damn thing for you but if what people will think of us if we were to get together is the thing you worry most about then I guess it it really isn't love, is it?"

Nathan shrugged. "I guess not..." He murmured silently to himself as he continued to walk with her, contemplating this. He was worried his reputation as a cold blooded killer would be tarnished if word went around he had an actual lover. He would lose the respect of many in the underworld for having gone soft, and he had already had a lot of enemies who were already after him. He didn't want them to go after her as well. His problems were his, not hers. It wouldn't be right to put her in that kind of danger.

Back
Top Bottom