Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dancing to a new tune (Wolvenrogue and Dead Rose Garden)

Face still blushing Kitty stroked his cheek softly, “I am what you hoped I would be?” She had never been a self-conscious woman and, while she kept the details of her first dance hall’s less refined moments secretive, she had been seen bare topped by men before. Despite all of that under his gaze she felt as if she had never once been looked at and as if she had never been so nude to the world.

She lifted her lips towards him hopeful he would meet her in a kiss and hopeful more so that soon he would be so naked to her.

Robert continued to kiss her deeply as his fingers unhooked her garters from her hose and then slowly slipped her panties down her thighs and off of her smooth legs. "Its your turn my dear" he said as he smiled at her and kissed her deeply, then sat on the bed and waited patiently for her.

Kitty’s face was red as she moved towards him removing his coat fist and then moving that to lay atop her discarded garments as her trembling hands going to lower his suspenders. Her hands worked slowly and his shirt was the next thing to go. Unlike him she was far to nervous to stop and enjoy the sights before hurrying to remove the rest of his clothing but she made up for it with shy kisses. Her mouth met with his and then she pulled at his pants from him and then his undergarments leaving him nude before her.

Her hand, still trembling went to run down his chest following the lines of his body and briefly grazing his gender, “Robert. I love you and I want you to have all of me.” Her cheeks were red but she lay back to allow him to see her fully as she looked him over, “Come to me husband and claim your wife.” The words were soft but with the desire she had been holding onto for a long time.

Robert Knew that though she was eager this wouldbe fearful and possibly a little painful for her. He wanted it to be a wonderful experience for her and so wanted to be as gently as possible He layed beside her and took a nipple into his mouth and massaged it with his tongue. He slowly ran his hand up her inner thigh and found her womanhood. he slowly massaged it while kissing her passionately. He continued until he could feel her begin to moisten and relax. I love you Kitty, are you ready for me?

When his mouth touched the sensative center of her breast she gasped and whimpered eagerly arching towards him before she felt the pleasing sensation between her legs where he touched her. When Kitty felt him teasing her untouched womanhood she moaned the slickening of her sex ready. She gasped at the feeling and blushed still.

"Yes Robert I want you to take me" She moaned again and added, "i am ready."

He rolled between her thighs, and moistened himself in the gathering dew there, then slow leaened forward and as he kissed her entered her just a little, until he felt resistance. He waited, kissing her lovingly for her to adjust to his intrusion. He looked her in the eyes, and said "Ilove you so much" and then pushed through her virginal barrier and and entered her fully, she felt so warm and soft and tight. He kissed her gentlly again waiting for her. "You are so beautiful" he said

"I love you I love you so very..." When he ruptured her the words stopped and she finched before grabing him a look of pain on her face. "Don't stop. If you do it will hurt longer." Kitty layed back again shutting her eyes and rocking slowly against him she tried to entice him to continue.

He began gently sliding in and out moving deeper with each successive stroke. Waves of pleasure over took him and his thrusting became faster and more urgent. "Oh Kitty!" he cried with pleasure. "Ooooh you are sooo wonderful. He held her bottom in his large hands, and drove deeply into her. "Oh my dear lady. I love you" He was completely enthralled with her kissing her urgently and he swelled within her and his body stiffened.

After a bit the pain subsided and she was able to relax and enjoy the feeling of him loving her. She kissed him feverishly and as his pace quickened she arched and let out a surprising moan. “I love you.” She whined as he pushed against her. As she began to feel him throb and stiffen her hands grasped his biceps and her nails dug into him when his body grew rigid. She continued her excited moans and her rocking against his wanting arousal.

Oh Kitty! he cried as he could no longer control his passion, His manhood convulsing within her and filling her with the warm wetness of his seed. He held her tight as their bodies shuddered in each others arms and they shared the full beauty of that moment. He rolled on his back pulling her on top of him and letting her rest against his chest. He had not felt so fulfilled in many years, and loving her as keenly as he did only built on the physical sensation. He let her rest upon his chest as the panted softly in response to their passion.

Kitty lay against his chest listening to the pounding of his heart silently. She still felt sore but she made no word of complaint as she lay against him her own breathing heavy at first. In the silence Kitty could feel herself drifting to sleep as she had not been able to the whole night. The sound of his heart and his breath lulled her to sleep and she was content to lay with him like that until she was forced to move If she was moved at all.

Robert woke a while later to find his wife sound asleep on his chest, he breasts soft and warm against him and her thighs caressing his manhood which she had trapped between them. Nothing he had experienced before was more endearing, and he would not disturb her. He grabbed the quilt which lay folded at the foot of the bed and trew it over them so she would not be cold.

As he lay there enjoying the wonderful feeling of her soft warm body atop his, His manhood slowly responded to her soft warm flesh and was now extending itself and slowly entering her still wet womb. He laid as stillas he could hoping not to disturb her blissful slumber.

Kitty whimpered in her sleep and despite his attempts to stay still she squirmed in her sleep causing her hips to lower her against his growing part. Before she was fully awke she shifted to sit up putting his hardened manhood between her folds. As she felt him slide into her she blushed eyes wide.

After a shallow breath her body took over and she began to rock her hips. Soft moans came from her and once she realised the pain was not there so bad this time she rocked harder. She cried out more eager than before but she spoke nothing as she pleasured not only her husband this time but herself.

Robert ran his hands over the smooth skin of her back and bottom. As she sa up he breasts hung before him swaying with the motion of her hips. The sight was intoxicating and drove his excitement to an even higher level, as he watched his wife truly enjoying their union for the first time. Seeing the pleasure in her eyes, made him proud to be her husband. He arched his back and thust his hips up in response to her. "Oh Kitty! he moaned. You are incredible!"

Kitty moaned louder as he thrust up and she felt a large wave of pleasure crash around her puckering her nipples so tightly they hurt. She cried his name trying to tell him she had begun to peak but her breath was to shallow. Her body trembled and she pressed herself with him more forcrfully and quickly.

Robert felt her squeeeze him hard as she moaned and he let himself go. His body stiifened and he swelled within her then succombed to her and trembled with a shuddering release. He pulled her close to him again and they lay with one another under the blanket in the glow of their love.
"Kitty, I have never known such happiness he said. As they lay together, he sang a quiet love song to her that her remembered from his youth. His father and mother had sung it together in harmony. "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey, You'll never know dear, how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away."

Kitty hated that song but she listened contently letting her hand play on his chest contently once he had finished she looked up at him, “Do you think people are suspicious with us being in bed all day? OR is that normal?” She smiled softly at him her hand trailing curiously down his torso and back up. She had been curious about his body since she had seen him naked before and if she was truthful with herself she had been curious far longer. Curled against his side she felt safe and despite her lack of attire she felt more dressed with the ring on her finger than the yards of fabric she usually wore.

"Its the day after our wedding, Kitty," he said surprised at her question, "I should think that thet would be more surprised if we were not, but honestly I don't care. This is our day, and you are more important to me than anything, even on an ordinary day, so relax and enjoy it. There will be time enough to worry about others."

They lay in bed enjoying the touch of each other's body for two more hours and there was a knock at the door. Robert got out of bed and put on a robe. He had Kitty hide her herself under the covers, and he went to answer the door. Asteward was there with several carts of food and wine. "compliments of the shipping company sir!" he said " with congratulations on your marriage!". Bob rolled the carts into the room and thanked the steward, then closed the door. "Are you hungry, Kitty? We shouldn't need to leave the room until this time tomorrow now, he said with a smile."

Kitty blushed at the thought of her new husband ravishing her for another full day but she nodded at his question, “Yes I am a bit.” She stood from the bed her nude body still exposed, “perhaps I should run a bath and clean up a bit. I fear our lovemaking has made a large mess.” She went into the private rest room running a bath for herself before getting in to clean herself to be fresh for him again. She was sore but she had been pleasured as well and she wondered how often they would be making love like they had that day.

Robert followed kitty into the bath, a nice warm soak seemed good to him. "We could eat while we soak," he said. "what do you think of that?" as she goth the bath ready, he filled two plates with fruit and roles from the carts, and filled two glasses with champagne. He carried them into the bathroom and set them on the counter. He stepped behind Kitty, and massaged her breasts and nipples from behind her. "Your so lovely, my love," he said.

Her soft sighs showed she had become very used to him touching her breasts, “How long has it been since you had a woman? You seem unquenchable, not that I am complaining.” She smiled at him feeling freer to speak to him in such a way. She was not unrealistic and knew he had been married before. Another thing she was sure of was that he had plenty of experience in how to please a woman. Her mouth pouted slightly in an alluring way before she smiled again, “I am glad my body is satisfactory to you. I find you to be more than I could have ever expected.

"Since Jenna died" he said "almost 8 years. From then till now I have not touched a woman except for you. You are definitely pleasing to me, more than I could ever expect, more than I have ever known. He helped her into the warm tub, and got in himself. sitting behind her, her back against his chest. As they sat and soaked, he fed her fruit and cheese and they drank champagne.

"I will love you to the end of time," he said.

Back
Top Bottom