Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Unknown In The House by RobBase086 and ladydarkness5

abigail kept laughing,as he moaved to her armpits.she starecthed her arms out,to give him better acess to that area.hoping he doesnt use,the feather that her father gave her as a present,for her collection,sitting on her table beside her bed.

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail kept laughing,as he moaved to her armpits.she starecthed her arms out,to give him better acess to that area.hoping he doesnt use,the feather that her father gave her as a present,for her collection,sitting on her table beside her bed.

Dominic did notice the feather sitting on her night stand and picked it up as it floated into the air. He began to use it on her arm pits and then leaned down kissing her deeply and passionately. "You know it is me you want and that I satisfy you Abigail." He said to her as he continued to tickle her using the feather on her.

Abigail trhashed around laughing,when he used the feather on her.her laughs muffled by the kiss,she laughed until tears were in her eyes."please dont stop.'she said,in between laughs

ladydarkness5 said:
Abigail trhashed around laughing,when he used the feather on her.her laughs muffled by the kiss,she laughed until tears were in her eyes."please dont stop.'she said,in between laughs

"Oh so you love what I am doing to you then?" He said with a smile when he heard her say not to stop tickling her with the feather. He watched as she thrashed around as he tickled her and hearing her laugh as well.

"yes i do,I have other tools in my drawer that i use for this.'she said,inbetween laughs,she actually tried to bite back a lugh.

ladydarkness5 said:
"yes i do,I have other tools in my drawer that i use for this.'she said,inbetween laughs,she actually tried to bite back a lugh.

"Oh really now? I will have to use them on you then." He said with a smile and stops tickling her to go through to find the toys that she has or the tools that she was referring to about. He pulls out a dildo that vibrates and turns it on and then starts to slide it into her pussy.

"i dont mean thaose.'she said,moaning when he puts the vibrator in her pussy,makign her moan and squirm around.against the restarints.

ladydarkness5 said:
"i dont mean thaose.'she said,moaning when he puts the vibrator in her pussy,makign her moan and squirm around.against the restarints.

"What did you mean then?" He asked her as he watched her squirm and move around on the restraints that he had her in and loved watching her move around in the bed there.

the pleasure was to intense ,she couldnt speak.her moans were getting louder,from sensativity,as she contniued to squirm.'I meant tools for tickling.'she said,in between moans.

ladydarkness5 said:
the pleasure was to intense ,she couldnt speak.her moans were getting louder,from sensativity,as she contniued to squirm.'I meant tools for tickling.'she said,in between moans.

"Oh ok I will grab them if you want me to do that?" He said with a smile and enjoying the sexual pleasure that he was giving her in bed there. He kisses her lips once again softly and then more passionately.

ladydarkness5 said:
"its up to you.'she said,kissing him back.'I would love a break,from the sexual pleasure.'she added.kissing him.

So he continued to tickle her some more because he was enjoying doing that to her. "I love to tickle you baby and find it very fun to do to you." He said to her as he felt her kissing him back.

abigail giggled,as he tickled her making her squirm again.'i'n my box,right there i have hair brushes,you can use for my feet,eletric tooth brush,and more feathers.'she said,pointing to a box on a high shelf.

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail giggled,as he tickled her making her squirm again.'i'n my box,right there i have hair brushes,you can use for my feet,eletric tooth brush,and more feathers.'she said,pointing to a box on a high shelf.

"Oh WOW! You must loved to get tickled if you have all of these things in the drawer here." He said smiling as he loved and enjoyed tickling her now on her feet and anywhere else on her body. As he was using the brushes on her feet and trying to figure out all of the other things that she had to use on her.

"yes i do.'abigail said,squirming around alot,and laughing when he used the brushes on her feet.her back arching off the bed.watching him trying to figure things out.

ladydarkness5 said:
"yes i do.'abigail said,squirming around alot,and laughing when he used the brushes on her feet.her back arching off the bed.watching him trying to figure things out.

"I can tell by the way you are acting to my touch." He said to her with a smile as he watched her react and move around as he touched her.

ladydarkness5 said:
She squirmed ,and giggled a little bit."its funny you trying to figure the tools to tickle me with out.'she said.

The tools are just floating into the air with him using them on her. "Well I remember using these tools on myself when I was alive, but never to tickle a person and that is why I am trying to figure out what works on you and what does not on your body." He told her honestly about it.

ladydarkness5 said:
She laughed more,from the feather,and eletric tooth brush,letting him know those work the best.

He could tell which worked more better on her by the results of her reactions and used both the feather and electric tooth brush on her.

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail squirmed,and continued to laugh.her body thrashing against the restarints.

Dominic was not sure if she has had enough already or is ready to have sex or make love quite yet though.

ladydarkness5 said:
"okay stop I had enough.'she said,inbetween laughs.squirming again.

"Why stop? You know you love what I am doing to you!" He says to her with a smile on his face and loving for her to squirm around and laugh a lot enjoying a little torture to her.

Back
Top Bottom