Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Unknown In The House by RobBase086 and ladydarkness5

ladydarkness5 said:
"I'm sure its nothing,so what do you want to do/'she asked,wrapping her arms around his neck.kissing him gently,"while we are on this floor,you wanna do something.'she asked,playing with his hair.

"I hope that it is nothing. We could watch some TV or movies and cuddle on the couch if that sounds good to you?' He said as he kissed her back and felt her arms go around him. "I can think of something we could do." He said to her with a smile and a wink. as he kissed her lips deeply and passionately. He instantly moved down to start eating her out as he removed her clothing from her lower half of her body.

Abigail giggled,and allowed him to kiss down her body.'oh logan,i missed you.'she said,in between moans,as he removed her clothes,from the bottom.

ladydarkness5 said:
Abigail giggled,and allowed him to kiss down her body.'oh logan,i missed you.'she said,in between moans,as he removed her clothes,from the bottom.

While Logan was trying to remove her clothes some how they would be placed back on once again. he was wondering what was going on there. "I missed you too Abigail! I am having problems removing your clothes. Something strange is going on here." He says to her. While Dominic was moving some things in the room and when Logan looked up he saw some things moving around. "Hun what is going on here? I am seeing things moving around that should not be moving around at all!" He said to her.

Abigail sat up,and smiled.'My house is haunted,by a man whose lover killed him.He doesnt like you,he wants me for himself.isn't that right Diminic.'she said,hoping he would do something.

ladydarkness5 said:
Abigail sat up,and smiled.'My house is haunted,by a man whose lover killed him.He doesnt like you,he wants me for himself.isn't that right Diminic.'she said,hoping he would do something.

Logan looked up at Abigail and then said, "Well is that not a bit spooky to you that the place is haunted? It gives me to the creeps to be honest with you." He said as Dominic did not answer her question and was planning the next thing to see if he can scare Logan out of the house.

"eh its okay,its quiet pleasurable company,come on lets go into my room for some fun.we havent had any in a long time.'she said,walking up to her rromm.

ladydarkness5 said:
"eh its okay,its quiet pleasurable company,come on lets go into my room for some fun.we havent had any in a long time.'she said,walking up to her rromm.

"Well I do not like the thought or idea that this place is haunted though." As he is getting up to follow her he is tripped by Dominic as he laughs about what just happened to Logan. Oh Dominic has plans for Logan that Abigail has not seen quite yet.

abigail caught Logan before he fell,what Dominic didnt know,was that abigail was really fast.She lea dlogan up to her room,and closed the door.'dont worry,if we just ignore it,he'll leave us alone.'she said,taking off her shirt.logan didnt know is that Abigail is helping diminic.

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail caught Logan before he fell,what Dominic didnt know,was that abigail was really fast.She lea dlogan up to her room,and closed the door.'dont worry,if we just ignore it,he'll leave us alone.'she said,taking off her shirt.logan didnt know is that Abigail is helping diminic.

Oh, but Dominic was not planning to leave them alone. He was going to still try to scare Logan away so that him and Abigail can be alone together. "Yeah that is what you think babydoll!" Dominic says in response to Abigails comment. He smiles as he walks through the door and then grabs Abigails top and floats it around to catch Logan's attention.

She wrapped her arms around Logan's neck,and kissed him passionatly, knowing full well dominic was gonna punish her for this tonight.'come on baby,i need you.'she said,taking her pants off.

ladydarkness5 said:
She wrapped her arms around Logan's neck,and kissed him passionatly, knowing full well dominic was gonna punish her for this tonight.'come on baby,i need you.'she said,taking her pants off.

The problem was that Logan was distracted from the situation due to Dominic trying to scare him. "I am sorry baby, but I am just a little bit freaked out by what is going on here in the house of yours. He watched as she removed her pants off. He smiled as he started to remove his clothes off.

"Just focus on me baby,and you'll be fine.'abigail said,removing his clothes slowly.kissing his lips slowly,pulling him twards the bed.pushing him down,and getting on top of him.

ladydarkness5 said:
"Just focus on me baby,and you'll be fine.'abigail said,removing his clothes slowly.kissing his lips slowly,pulling him twards the bed.pushing him down,and getting on top of him.

"Ok I will focus on you babe so that we can have some fun together." He replies back to her. As she is trying to remove his clothes Dominic makes sure that his clothes is still on him. Logan kisses her lips back, but Domnic blocks Logan from being able to lay onto the bed and instead onto the floor. "That hurt!" Logan said to Abigail.

'I didnt do anything.'she said,glaring at Dominic ,in a playful manner.then turned to logan."Babe i think you should,it seems Dominic doesnt like you,I'll come to your place tommrrow,i dont have work,since i have the week off.'she said.

ladydarkness5 said:
'I didnt do anything.'she said,glaring at Dominic ,in a playful manner.then turned to logan."Babe i think you should,it seems Dominic doesnt like you,I'll come to your place tommrrow,i dont have work,since i have the week off.'she said.

"Well this is very annoying!" Logan said as Dominic is feeding off of Logans anger. "That sounds good to me that you come to my place tomorrow and we can spend some time together there in peace without anyone bothering us at all." Logan said to her.

abigail smiled.'sure babe,i'll see you tommrrow.'she said,leading him to the door,in a robe.Kissing him on the lips,befre he left.

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail smiled.'sure babe,i'll see you tommrrow.'she said,leading him to the door,in a robe.Kissing him on the lips,befre he left.

Logan smiled and returned the kiss back to Abigail and then replied, "Yes you will see me tomorrow all right!" He said, but what Logan and Abigail did not realize is that some how Dominic will manifest himself at Logans place to make sure to ruin their plans that they may have for tomorrow.

after logan left,Abigail closed the door,and sighed.She went back up to her room,to take a nap.knowing full well Dominic wasnt going to let her,but she should at lease try.She toke her robe off,and jumped into bed,pulling the covers over her.

ladydarkness5 said:
after logan left,Abigail closed the door,and sighed.She went back up to her room,to take a nap.knowing full well Dominic wasnt going to let her,but she should at lease try.She toke her robe off,and jumped into bed,pulling the covers over her.

Once Abigail removed her robe and then got comfortable in bed Dominic then rolled her over to where she was face down onto the bed and her ass was up in the air. He then tied her down to the bed and began to spank her for being a naughty girl for chasing off Logan because he wanted to scare him off instead. He smacked her ass again and again.

abigail felt herself,being moved and tied face down.With her ass in the air,and she felt dominic spank her making her yelp each time.

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail felt herself,being moved and tied face down.With her ass in the air,and she felt dominic spank her making her yelp each time.

Dominic was planning to tease her and drive her sexually wild for him to where she will be begging for his cock to be deeply inside her. "You like that don't you baby? You are a very bad girl and need a spanking don't you?" He said to her as he then began to tickle her.

'yes i like this ,but i am not a bad girl.'she said, wondering what he was talking about,or playing it like she doesnt know.Until he started to tickle her,making her squirm and giggle.

ladydarkness5 said:
'yes i like this ,but i am not a bad girl.'she said, wondering what he was talking about,or playing it like she doesnt know.Until he started to tickle her,making her squirm and giggle.

"Oh I think you are a bad girl though and you just do not want to say anything about it though." He said as he tickled her feet and then moved upwards on her inner thighs. He then even moved up to her ribs to tickle her.

abigail giggled more and more,as he tickled her,hopign he wont go higher,to where she was really ticklish,which is her armpits.When he got to her ribs she busted out lughing.

ladydarkness5 said:
abigail giggled more and more,as he tickled her,hopign he wont go higher,to where she was really ticklish,which is her armpits.When he got to her ribs she busted out lughing.

That was Dominics plans was to tickle her all over her body so that he would find where she is really ticklish at. He was not sure if he was torturing her any to where she would be so sexually aroused that she would want some action from him since her boyfriend could not please her in the bedroom like Dominic could.

Back
Top Bottom