Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

our island adventure (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

"No you're right about all you have to do here is think and get food there isn't much else you need to do on a daily basis. Robert longed for more of her touch, but knew better than to look for any mor from her this night

Aurora sighed a little and looked at him. "well perhaps you can show me new things to do, I mean there has to be more to life then just surviving and thinking"

"Would you like to buid a boat?" he said " we might actually be able to get of the island if we did?" We can look for materials in the morning. He looked over at her smiling.

Aurora looked at him "that would be nice, but the ocean is never claim enough, my father talk about it for years, but when the waves raise up the swallow a boat up."

"Don't forget, I am a seaman, besides it will give us something to do." Robert was tired, and fell asleep holding her hand and dreaming of the boat they would build.

Aurora hoped his was right, she laid a wake for a time dreaming of places far away. Places she would never see unless they made boat. She hoped they could she slowly drifted off to sleep

Robert rose early the first rays of sun wakening him. He got up and getting a spear started fishing. He was in the island routine, simple though it was. By the time Aurora woke, he already had enough fish for breakfast. He took them in the house and cleaned them and set them out for Aurora. The both agreed she was the better cook.

Aurora woke up as the sun began to warm her face. She slowly sat up and looked around she saw he was already awake. She got up picking up the blankets with her and headed into the house. "Oh you are already a wake, and went fishing" SHe smiled as she set the blankets down and began to cook them.

"Well, today we can go look for materials for our boat," he said. "what we build will depend on what we can find." Robert was enthusiastic about it and he hoped it would give Aurora some hope as well.

Aurora cooking the fish as he talked. "Yes that sounds nice, perhaps we can walk the cost of the island today, sometimes piece of wood, or wreckage wash up on shore. I try to walk it at least once a week, the strangest stuff wash up sometime. Like there was a whole sheet of metal that i used to attach to the roof to ensure no rain would get in"

Robert stepped up behind her again as before, and puthis arns around her waist, he was careful not to be too forward about it, waiting to see how she would react to his intrusion of her personal space.

Aurora almost jumped when she felt his arms wrap around her waist, she stopped herself though. She relaxed in his arms her ass pressing against him slightly as she cooked.

Robert felt her jump, but repressed his temptation to pull away, and was happy when she pressed up against him , and smiled.
"Well as soon as we are done eating we can go exploring, I cant wait to see what we come up with." he said

Aurora turned around as she finished cooking as she did her breast pressed against his chest. She smiled as she held up two plates, "well lets eat so you can explore"

Roberts heart jumped when he felt her warm breasts against him separated only by the thin dress. He took a plate and sat down with her to eat. All during breakfast, he couldn't help looking at the peak her nipples formed in the dress. She was so beautiful.

Aurora took a seat and ate her breakfast. once finished she cleaned the plates up, "You ready?" she asked softly as she tied her long hair up.

"Sure am!" he said. and followed her out of the house and out onto the beach. She lead him north along the beach as they scanned for anything that might be useful. The would not carry it with them. But rather placeit conspicuously on the sand and retrieve it on their way home.

Aurora lead him a long the beach just walking along and talking a little. She was walking looking at him suddenly she triped and fell, when turned to sit up she felt pain in her leg on her thigh. She had cut herself on a rock or something.

Robert went to her side "what happened?" he said looking at her bleeding toe. "will you be alright?" he asked?
He helped her to her feet again and started looking around for what had caused the problem.

"Yeah i am fine, it happens all the time. Rocks hidden by the sand, or tree branches." She felt a little foolish she wanted to show him she could surive on the island no problem and now she had fallen.

Suddenly he saw blood starting to soak her dress and it was flowing fairly freely down her thigh. "Wait a minute, something is wrong here!" He sat her down on a large log. " Do you want me to look or just turn around? he said

Aurora looked at him, "Maybe turn around i am sure it is nothing." once he turned to made a move to try to look at the cut but it was in such an awkward place she couldn't see, she had to roll up her dress up bit showing her womanhood as she did not wear and panties. it she hurt herself trying to look at it and let out a little scream

"Are you ok?" he asked, wanting to turn around, but resisting the temptation. " Can you see what happened? its bleeding pretty bad. You shouldn't ignore that. "

Aurora sighed a little. "I can't see" She finally admitted. "Perhaps you..." she trailed off, she was so shy about it. "well maybe you just help me back to the house."

He turned around. There was a small puddle of blood on the sand. This was serious bleeding, and needed attention. Robert had had enough first aid training that you didn't ignore bleeding like that. "No, I don't that can wait that long its pretty serious bleeding. That has to be stopped. If you couldn't see it you better lay across my lap," he said as he sat down on the log next to her.

Back
Top Bottom