Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

our island adventure (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Bob laughed, "I guess so! he said. well boys and dogs are just naturals. They both love to get dirty and play hard." Bob was so happy about the puppy. "I think we'll call him Pluto"

"I doubt a puppy could have swam that far. He must have been on the boat that sank. I know its odd, but I really have no idea."

"Hmmm yes that is odd, i mean its been some time since that boat sank" she shrugged a little "he might have ended up on the other side of the island i guess"

"maybe I should see what else may have washed up over there? Maybe we can find something else we can use. Maybe I'll go after lunch."

"Yes that would be good, never know what we can use, I guess not with the puppy you will really need to build that fence around the house" Aurora smiled

"He will probably stay nearby, especially since we have food." Bob said. "Besides he really seems to have taken a liking to Orion. But with the kids we need the fence anyway."

Aurora smiled. "well lets get ready for lunch then, i am sure the puppy is hungry, would you mind catching some finish for us?"

Bob took the spear and went out the lagoon. Orion followed him watching. Bob speared several fish and cleaned them outside . He gave them to Orion, who took them in to his mother.

Aurora took Luna back inside. She laid her down as she began to cut up fruit for lunch she smiled as Orion came in carring the fish "thank you Orion, you are such a good helper"

Robert put away the spear, and came back in and helped Aurora with cooking the fish. He gave a piece of raw fish to Pluto who ate hungrily. They ate their meal, and then Bob got ready for his trip to the other side of the island. He packed some fruit, and water, and carried a long knife, as he set out for the other side of the island.

Back
Top Bottom