Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

our island adventure (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora smiled she finally understood what the books meant by being in love, it meant everything to her. She drifted off to sleep for a few hours with him. She slept with her body pressed tight to him. She a woke in the evening the sun still out but setting slowly. She felt sticky after their love making and decided to go wash up while he slept, she didn't have the heart to wake him.

She walked to the fresh water pool with the waterfall, she could see on her leg blood from when he torn her virginity but she was afraid she was still bleeding on the inside, she had no idea what had happen was suppose to him. She was not to afraid to bath herself in case she was still bleeding.

Robert woke and got up looking for Aurora and found her at the pool looking scared, and looking at the blood on her leg. "its ok he said." that happend the first time you make love. it wont happen again. He walked her into the pool and gently washed her body for her gebtly caressing every inch of her flesh.

Aurora was happy to see him, before she could explain anything he told her about the blood. She moved into the pool with him, looking at him. "so i am not hurt?" she questioned a little, he probably knew more about a woman's body then she did, her father left her very unprepared in that area.

"The tear that caused the pain when I entered you is what is bleeding, but it is normal and will stop on its own." Don't worry, you will be fine. He kissed her softly trying to reassure her.

Aurora breathed a sigh of relief and felt happy once again. she moved closer to him her arms wrapped around his neck and she kissed him gently on the lips. "I am really happy you are here, never thought i would trust a man after all the awful things my father warned me about."

when they were clean the wandered back to the house naked in each others arms feeling very at home that way. " I love you Aurora. " Bob said freely. he never thought that would happen again.

Aurora smiled a little "I love you too" she kissed his cheek and dried off and put some clothes back on. She then looked at the fish he a brought in before they made love. "This doesn't look so good any more, maybe we should get more?" they hadn't eaten much today she was wondering if he was getting hungry as well.

Yes I think so he said, sex does make you hungry, doesn't it? Bob grabbed the spear and headed back out to the lagoon to fish

Aurora smiled as he walked out of the house, She just watched as he left the house starring at him a moment before she turned and cleaned up the house a bit. She fixed the bed a mess for their love making. She then began to clean some wild potatoes and get them boiling a pot.

Bob quickly caught some fish and brought them in thhe house. "Here you are" he said as he walked up behind her and massaged her naked breasts.

Aurora saw the fish and took them from him to clean and cook. She was smiled though as he began to play with her breasts. She shook her head. "You are not helping" She said as she struggled to clean the fish with his hands on her breast.

"I know, but it does feel good doesn't it?" he kissedher gently and held her. It had been a wonderful day and they still had a whole night in bed together ahead of them.

Aurora had to stop what she was doing, he was distracting her from everything. she leaned her back against him and sighed a little. "You are right this does feel good, but if we keep this up another batch of fish is going to go bad."

Robert kissed her gently and went to set the table. He knew that soon enoughthey would have the whole night in bed together, though he honestly considered that they might get very little sleep, which after a little careful thought, he considered a pleasant problem to have.

Aurora kissed him back and smiled as he went to set the table. She finished cooking the fish and the potatoes and brought them to the table, she kissed him as she set the food down and took a seat.

Bob took a seat next to her on the bench so close their thighs touched,smiled and kissed her. Being newly in love he couldn't get enough of her. Perhaps someday that feeling might fade, but he didn't see that happening, and at least for now, he wanted every bit of her he could get. He was head over heels in love.

Aurora pressed again him as they ate. She was loving every moment he was here with her. She kissed him on the cheek every now and again as they ate. it all felt so very wonderful to be with him.

Robert ate breakfast with minimal interest, one hand resting on her thigh. He kept looking at her and smiling as his fingers played at her inner thigh. He was teasing her, and he knew it, but knowing it was welcome made it delightful fun.

Aurora playfully hit his shoulder. "You are such a tease." She saw that he was done eating, and so she picked up her dish, and his and began cleaning up.

Bob followed her to the kitchen and helped her to clean up, and when they were finished, said let's take a walk on the beach it was evening and the sun was near setting, despite the fact they had just gotten up, since they had slept most of the day. A warm ocean breezze was blowing and the moon was out in the crimson sky, over the azure blue water. Bob couldn't think of a more romantic setting.

Aurora smiled a little as they finished. "I think that is wonderful idea" she took his hand and headed to the beach, it was such a clear and perfect night. They walked along slowly just enjoying the peace and beauty of their island. She looked at him and smiled. "Are you happy here on this island?"

"Yes" he said,"because I have you. That makes it a home. By myself it would be a beautiful prison." someday perhaps we will leave it, but I am not anxious for the day, and I will never leave it without you.

Aurora smiled a little. "For so long for me it was a beautiful lonely prison, now that has all changed and i feel wonderful." She kissed him as they walked along.

He wrapped his arm around her their naked bodies swaying together as they walked. Finally they sat down to watch the sun set. It was a beatiful evening the air was warm with a gentle breeze. He seated her between his thighs and wrapped his arms around her gently massaging her breasts, then lettin a finger trace its way down to her pussy slowly circling her clit. His cock grew hard and pressed against the crack of hes ass. He kissed her neck and behind her ear. "I love you" he said.

As they sat down Aurora leaned against him. Her head resting on his shoulder and she kissed his neck, and then just rested there a moment. She felt his hand roam her body and she sighed happily, his touch felt so very good. She sighed contently before turning to whisper in his ear. "I love you more"

Back
Top Bottom