Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tutor for the Jocks (doom and Aprilmay)

He started sliding his dick against her pussy lips. Despite everything he knew her body would want more. He knew she had been sex starved up until this night and now she was finally getting everything she ever wanted. He was going to see to that. He was going to make her eat pussy, fuck his dog, and any other sick thing he could come up with. He was in control here, and it was time for her to admit it. "No, I wont use it against you. I will take it and leave and never come back." Her lips engorged, her clit distended, and she stared leaking juices like a faucet. He pushed two fingers up into her, rooting around and finding her G spot. "You want this. You want me living her and fucking you five or six times a day. You want to have my baby. You want to be my little cum slave. You should just go ahead and admit it. Say it. SAY IT!" He order her, as he molested her. She would admit her lust for him, She would do it now.

He slid his fingers out of her well used body. "How many times have you cum just in the last four hours? I bet you have never had this many orgasms in your life. You want me here. Its time you admit it. I am getting ready to walk out the door. You had better say it before I take that first step out, otherwise this will all be over..."

Back
Top Bottom