Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tutor for the Jocks (doom and Aprilmay)

aprilmay1965

Supernova
April had worked as a teacher for 12 years in her home state of Wisconsin, she had lost the job due to cutbacks and now was unemployed. She had her retirement which she was vested in so she got to take that with her, now at 35 she was semi-retired till something came along, she would live on what her retirement could give her and with the help of one of her professors, she found some work helping out at a college on the coast tutoring students there, mostly for the athletic department.

April packed up all her things and moved to LA, finding a small apartment close to the college she knew she had to keep her job even though it was part time to make it and not use up all her retirement. She tutored the Jocks for the athletic department. She had never been fond of those types, always so full of themselves, thinking every woman would just bow down and want to date them or sleep with them.

She did find their athletic bodies attractive, but the attitudes, UGH, she thought, "oh well, it's money" She told herself as she started her new job and her new way of life. Excited that maybe these students would be more serious about their work then the high schoolers she was used to teaching.

April quickly learned, they were not different, if anything they were worse, treated special and expected to be. She was tasked with getting them through their school year and the pay was good so she continued, but she was not impressed. April had a new student to teach, someone off the football team, and from what she heard, this one had a reputation with sleeping with most of the women he wanted too.

She wasn't unacustomed to the athletes coming on to her, she was a small woman, 5'1 with a slim waist, 32C cup breasts and wide hips with a round ass that some of the athletes seemed to be infatuated with, they were always mentioning her round ass to her, and she would have to get them refocused. She waited in the study room provided for the sessions.

She was standing by the desk looking over her latest students schedule and grades, wearing a red form hugging sweater that came to her hips and a pair of black leggings and black wedged sandals, she looked over the paper, hearing the door open she looked up, smiling her brilliant white smile, her brown hair cut in a pixie cut framed her delicate features on her face as she watched the big athlete move smoothly toward her.

Malcolm Dixon was an unusual guy. A senior at UCLA, he was one of the few kids on the team that wasn't from the west coast, he was from Peensylvania. He was of german stock, a big strong boy who was quick on his feet, and a real gamer but he was also intelligent. Instead of food preperation or basket weaving he was an accounting major. He also lead the league in sacks and tackles. He was slated to go in the first round of the draft, make millions, and retire at 40. The one thing that was missing in his life was a woman...one who wanted him for who he was not the money he was virtually guarenteed.

He didn't actually set his sites on the hot tutor, in fact he had avoided her for the most part. Sure her body was the talk of the lockerroom and several of the guys boasted about how they would be the first to bed her, but he stayed out of all that. Instead he focused on looking for a girl his own age and consistantly they came up short. So when he flunked his second exam in calculus, he decided to try his luck with her, so to speak. Though he was more interested in learning the material than in her body, at least before he walked through her door.

He knocked politely. He had grown up on a dairy farm and learned rural good manners. He inhaled and put on his best smile. He walked through her door with his hand out.

"Hello, I'm Malcolm Dixon. Its really nice to meet you."

He sat down, politely declined any offers of sodas and what not. He seemed eager to get down to business. He told her about the problems he was having in calculus. Lower math came easy, but this calculus was just beyond him it seemed. He had actually dropped the class twice, and now he was in a do or die situation, he either passed it or he lost out on his degree, which would break his parent's hearts. He explained all this too her, emphasizing that he needed her help and was willing to work for it. When she stood and walked over to him, though, his mind shifted gears in an instant. Her body was everything the guys had said and then some. Her ass was the most specatular her had ever seen. It was round, firm, plush...god it gave him an instant hardon. His mouth was dry, but his hands were wet. He rubbed them on his pants as she beant over slightly beside him to write something. She smelled incredible...everything about her was just amazing. He lost track of what she was saying he was staring so hard ar her perfect behind. Before he knew it he was reaching out to touch it, just to make sure it was real...

April watched the big overmuscled jock come in, and sit down, she was impressed that he went right to the table and was ready to get to work. Usually she had to go through the whole flattery, hitting on, comments on her body, type conversation and then shoot them down and get them to work. The problem was she couldn't be too rude as she had to keep them motivated, and if she got too many complaints she was afraid they would replace her. Her job here was temporary and as needed so she could be replaced easily.

She put up with a lot from the guys, but she did not let them touch her, at least in appropriately. She was going over the list of assignments the calc classes had for the young Jock as she bent next to him. She could feel him lean closer as he smelled her perfume. The young jock had the same desires as all the others, although at least she was teaching this one about something more than how to read at a third grade level.

She saw his hand reaching out and straightend up. Placeing her soft hand on his massive forearm. She gave it a reassuring squeeze as if she didn't know what he was about to do. 'ok, it looks like we need to get you caught up on some assignments and make sure you understang theories, does that sound about right to you?" she smiled,

His clear eyes and smile were a bit disarming, he was a cute guy and his physique was perfect from what she could see. She pulled a chair up behind her and sat down, pulling up the over-due assignments on the computer.

"You know this professor doesn't except past due work, but he has gotten some..uhm.. pressure to help us out with this, so we need to get this taken care of right away." April said rapidly, trying to refocus them both back to the work needed.

"How about we start by getting those done, I'll go over each worksheet with you, and then explain the theories, then we have two weeks to get you ready for the final exam" She smiled, seeing the look in his eyes, knowing he wasn't really following along at all, just nodding and looking at her body.

April sighed this might be harder than she thought, he was intelligent, more so then most of the others, but also more driven for what he wanted, and she had to get him focused on wanting to pass.

"Ok, lets start with this one" she said, tapping the computer screen, she sat close, as far away as she could but still close enough to go over the assignments. The managed to get through a few of them that session. "I think we'll have to meet every night to go through this to get you ready. Is your schedule open this late every night?" she said, with practice, public appearances, and classes the football players were only available for studying at eleven o'clock each night. It made for a long day for April but she did what she had to do to make money. Plus it left her afternoons to lay out by the pool.

She slide in beside him after fighting of his hand. She started in on the class assignements that were due. he tried to concentrate, he really did, but he just couldn't. She was so close, she smelled so alluring. He could feel the heat radiating off of her. he was nodding along with her statements, he knew she was talking about studying and he heard final exam. That cleared his head a little. He turned at looked at the screen.

Malcolm was never shy. He had always been bold even before he got into sports, which just boosted his conidence and made him more outgoing. He wasn't that usual jock, though. His mind was working and he knew that there was more to this woman than met the eye. He could see her looking him over, checking him out. It was a real ego boost, that this woman would find him attractive.

She had asked if he was free at this time very night. He sensed an opening, something in her voice or manner told him she thought there was more to him than most jocks. He turned back to her, his eyes were edged with determination and intelligence. "I can get this if you help me with it. We do have a problem, though." He turned his chair so that they faced each other, their knees almost touching. "I cannot concentrate with you. You are...you are too hot, to alluring." He used a word most jocks could not even pronounce properly let alone understand the meaning of. Their best lines were, come here and lets fuck, but Malcolm was far to bright for that.

"When I am here, all I am going to think about is what you look like, smell like, how much I want to touch you." His face took on a bit of a hard edge. "You need this job, I can tell. Its easy to replace you, isn't it? If too many of us got together and complained, you would be out of work. It pays good too right? You dont really have to do anything else and the bills are covered." His face took on even more of a hard edge, his eyes seemed ar older than his years. He made his play, "So here is what is going to happen. I am going to bust my ass studying and you are going to help me. The theories are hard, but I can get them, if I don't have sex on my mind. I could jerk off before I showed up, but that wouldn't be nearly as much fun. You are going to sleep with me. We can go out and have fun and such. We can go on dates like regular people, but in the end we both know you are going to put out. You are goign to let me fuck you any way I want to, and your going to agree right now. Otherwise I am going to the team, and we will all go lodge complaints about how you are sexually harassing us and how you aren't really that good at teaching. See, you really don't have a choice. Lets get started, then shall we? Why dont you crawl over here and take a look at what I got between my legs...there are no steroids here baby."

April saw that Malcom was a great student, he was intelligent and knew the basics, he just needed to understand the process of numbers that weren't really there. She watched him whip out the assignments as he finished and they discussed thing she sat back shocked, Her eyes were wide as he did something she hadn't expected. Her heart was pounding.

He started out with the flattery that she usually got, although more skilled than the others, she was still recognizing his come on. Then, the conversation took a more ominous turn. His words were obviously taking a turn towards the aggressive. He had done his homework and knew a game that April wasn't prepared for. As Captain of the team she knew he probably had a lot of influence on his teammates. His words basically threatened to turn her knew start upside down, a start that was going to change her life, could she really risk the scandal.

"Malcom, you.. I.. " she stammered as he continued to talk, not asking, but telling her what would happen. Swallowing hard, her eyes were starting to tear, she blinked them away. "this wasn't.. I didn't have this in mind" she said nervously.

She looked into his eyes for a long moment. She weighed her option. She thought about running out, she knew that wasn't an option if she wanted this job. His words and eyes gave her no options for negotiations. She glanced down and saw his massive bulge, she knew he was right, he was turned on and ready.

With a sigh, April didn't say anything, she hadn't been in a situation like this. She felt her hands tremble as she slowly looked over at the door, she knew no one would bother them, she didn't have any student's coming later than this. Her nipples were hard, she wondered if she was turned on by this or the shiver of dread that ran through her caused it.

Slowly, she found herself kneeling between his legs, Her hands slide over his pants. She felt her well manicured fingers trembling as she opened his pants. "this is so wrong'' she managed to say as she released his huge shaft. Her eyes wide, she looked up at him with a look as if to say, are you serious? He grinned at her, she could tell he knew he was bigger than anyone she had been with, not that there had been many.

"you don't want to do this, we can forget this happened and go back to just working together" she pleaded, as she watched his huge shaft throbbing, knowing the answer was he did want this. She felt her body respond and thought she might want it too. She hated her body for being responsive to his demands.

aprilmay1965 said:
"you don't want to do this, we can forget this happened and go back to just working together" she pleaded, as she watched his huge shaft throbbing, knowing the answer was he did want this. She felt her body respond and thought she might want it too. She hated her body for being responsive to his demands.

He laughed at her like she was kidding him. "Really because I am pretty sure I do. Don't move." He commanded. He turned to the computer and clicked the mouse a few times. It turned on the built in web cam, which had the little orange circle of record going round and round. He turned back to her with that smirk, the one that said he was in total control here. He slid his hand into her hair so that he could hold her in place. "Its bigger than your boyfriend's isn't it? I'll bet you've never even seen one this big before have you? Your wondering how in god's name your going to suck it, much less cram it all in your pussy. Well I only have this to say...you should be worried about how your going to fit it all up your ass baby." Then he took the root of his dick in hand and began to playfully slap her face with it. He wiped his precum just under her eye. Then in a very husky voice he demanded, "Suck my cock." He pulled her to it, pressing it against her lips and forcing it in her mouth. "Suck it good baby and I'll give you a prize."

Holy Shit, she is actually doing it! I cannot believe it! Now I know what I should have been doing all along, trying for hot older chicks! Fuck her mouth was made to suck cock. I wonder if her tits feel as nice as her face.

He pushed his hand down the neck line of her shirt and felt for the bottom of her bra. He caught the underwire and pulled the whole thing up over her tits. it was now wrapped around her chest. He groped at her tits, squeezing them until the flesh spilled out between his fingers. He played with her nipples, teasing and pulling on them. "You like sucking dick, don't you. It gets you fucking hot. Pull down your pants...NOW. Dont make me tell you to do something twice." He waited for her to comply with his newest order...

April was shocked, he was big, and everything he said was true, except she didn't have a boyfriend. His hand held her hair in his fist as he did something on the computer before he slapped and rubbed her pretty delicate face with the huge shaft that looked bigger against her. She felt his hand slide down her sweater, stretching it, as he roughly pulled up her bra making her wince as the lace bra and underwire roughly slid over her big nipples.

She felt his hand grip her breasts roughly, pulling and squeezing as he gripped tight. Her brown pointy nipples pulled and twisted in his hand. She was sucking his big head, her lips stretched around his shaft. Her eyes wide. He was so big and she tasted the saltiness. She felt herself getting wet with his rough treatment and cursed herself, telling herself she was disturbed for getting aroused as he raped her.

Her mouth and tongue began working his head. She was bobbing slightly as she felt him thrust, his thick head hitting her tight throat. She felt him moving and enjoying her mouth. She hoped he was joking about taking her ass as she had never allowed that, she tried once and it hurt so bad and the guy wasn't near this big and never got inside her.

She sucked and slurped, her C cup breasts hanging out her sweater top as she was used by the young jock, His huge hands abusing her soft round breasts that stood so proudly on her small frame. She pushed her leggings and panties down as he instructed her to working them off with her shoes. She was bottomless, her round firm bottom sticking out as she continued to suck. Her nearly hairless pussy was exposed and wet and she knew he could smell her fresh arousal.

She wiggled her bottom as she slid her the clothing off of her lower half. She exposed herself and he turned her so that the camera got a good view of hre naked ass and pussy. He reached back thre and spread her open for the camera, showing all her goodies. he gave her ass a playful hard smack and grunted as his cock slid into her throat in the position he had taken. "Fuck you are fantastic." he exclaimed as he continued to abuse her ass. he pawed at her, groping her, speading her, and slapping her. He simply enjoyed the feel of her perfect asset.

he pulled her off his cock. "Alright baby the foreplay is over. its time for you to get fucked." He stood and walked around behind her, holding her in her current position. he could smell her musky arousal, loving the scent of it more than her perfume. he pushed her upper half onto the seat and got in behind her. He crouched above her so that the camera could get the whole show. He whispered in her ear, "Now you are going to get fucked, probably for the first time in your life. You are going to get truly fucked and you are going to love it." he slapped his big dick against her cunt lips once and then found the mark as he thrust into her. His dick was so big it stretched her completely, filled her utterly, touched every part, scratched every inch. he pounded away at her, grunting with each meaty thrust.

APril felt the red hot hand prints on her ass as the young athlete slapped her, spreading her open, revealing her pink virgin ass and pink pussy, so small and tight, she had puffy outer lips, and her labia was small and tucked in, making it look so virginal. She was nearly gagging as he forced his thick shaft down her thraoat, she swallowed and gasped trying not to pass out as he pushed into her throat so deep. She had never had anyone go into her throat like this, not more than the head, he felt like he was in her chest. She felt him move her around, finallypushing her over the chair.

Go easy" she moaned and whimpered, feeling his big shaft slapping her wet pussy. She felt him move behind her, she gripped the chair, preparing herself for his entry, he was neither gentle or careful and she thought she would split open as she cried out. "AHHHHHGGGGGGGPPH"

She felt him drive deep, deeper than anyone had, pushing her, stretching every inch of her tiny pussy. She felt his thick head push against her cerivx as he thrust hard making her grunt out. She could hear his grunt matching hers as she grunted each time he thrust into her. "UGH....UGH...UGH...UGH" she felt her cervix bruised by his thick hard head pounding into her over and over.

Her groans and grunts filling the room as he pounded into her mature body, her ass rippled each time he slammed into her, her white ass was covered in red marks from his slaps, her sweater and bra holding her breasts together out the top of her sweater. She was gasping and her heart was pounding as the thick shaft tore up her tiny pink pussy.

He pounded at her, beginning to sweat with the exertion of giving her a real fucking. the camera was focused right on her ass and the was he was over and abover her it caught every single action, in full color. His cock pistoning in her body and he heard her grunting. he knew that she was feeling as much pleasure as pain from his forceful carnal assault, and her tight little cunt was milking him as each muscle clenched at him. her ass, the most specatular part of her, rippled pleasantly with each of his thrusts.

He turned and looked over his shoulder, seeing his cock disappear into her dripping wet little box. He groaned, knowing he was getting close to cumming. He reached up and took a fist full of her hair. "How do you like it? Is my cock big enough? Is it filling you up? ANSWER me, you slut." he made her answer his questions, getting them on tape. he then started whispering to her. "Say Malcolm I love getting fucked by you. Say I love your fuckstick."

His legs were getting tired so he got down on his knees. he turned her so that her face and tits were on camera rather than his own ass. he pulled her hair and made her repeat the filthy vulgar things, knowing she was loving being treated like a total whore. "I'm going to cum in your slutty little box. Oh yea, I'm am going to fill you up with it. Are you on the pill baby? Huh? Are you fertile? Is my cum going to knock you up?"

He made her answer again and then redoubled his effort. He gripped her hips hard enough to leave bruises and ground himself into her. he fucked her like she had never been fucked before and then threw his head back and roared as his cock spurted rope after hot ticky rope of seamen into her womb. "Oh fuck yea. You might be a hard teacher, but so am I. I am going to teach you lessons all night tonight. Where are we going, your place or mine?"

April was gasping and moaning, to anyone watching it would appear she was enjoying what was happening. "yessss... ough.. it's big.. too big.. oh fuck,. .. owe" she gasped, her hand in his hair as he pulled it back. Making her take the pounding of her life. Her pussy was wet and stretched, so hot, she felt like he was bruising her inside. She felt him grip her wide round hips as he pulled her to him. His fingers digging into her white flesh. Her ass jiggling as he pounded into her.

Malcom moved her around, her face towards the camera as he thrust into her hard and fast. "Oh god, I love your fuckstick Malcom" she said, more out of his threat than the desire, although her body was responding rapidly to his thick shaft pounding her so it wasn't totally put on. She felt her pussy milking his thick shaft, her big breasts swayed under her, flopping back and forth as he gripped her hips, pulling her back to meet his thrusts.

Squealing she suddenly felt her pussy orgasm on his thick pounding shaft. "oh god, wait,.. ugh.. oh fuck, cummming... ahhh.. fuck.. not on the pill.. oh god.. pull out, pull out" she heard him grunting as he pounded her harder. Suddenly feeling him shoot deep in her womb. Filling her with his hot young seed.

Malcom's shaft was buried deep in her as he held it there, filling her small mature body with his cum. Having his conquest before his friends gave him a sense of accomplishment, he emptied his young balls into her soft body. Gasping as she knelt on her hands and knees in front of him, she felt him pull out, Her body slding down, her pussy gapping, she felt the cool rush of air as he pulled out, her cum filled pussy leaking his seed.

Lying there, she looked up at him. She was feeling sore and used and he wanted more. She gathered up her discarded leggings and panties, putting her big breasts back in her bra, pulling her stretched sweater, she got up on her trembling legs. Working her panties and leggings on. She was whisked out the door before she could even really say anything or realize what was happening.

Malcolm grinned in complete satisfaction, knowing he was the first guy in a long time to tap this ass. he gave her lushious ass a hard smack while she was dressing and then went over. He synced up his I-phone with the computer and downloaded the new movie, then he sent it as a mass email to all his buddies on the team. The RE line was: I tapped it first! He zipped up and whisked her out the door, not giving her a chance to complain.

"So, your mine now. God I loved it. I know you liked it too, I felt you cumming all over my big dick. Dont worry baby I got pleanty more where that came from." God, I can't believe how fucking hot she is making me. I hope I did knock her up, that way she will have no other choice but to stay with me. He reached over and put his hand in her hair, massaging her scalp. He knew he really wanted it even if she didn't know it yet. She belonged to him now. "I know you liked it. I know you did. I had to make you or you wouldn't ever have done it. Now that you have and you know how good it is, you can let yourself go with me. Just be with me. I want you, more than I have ever wanted anybody." He kept up his massage and his soothing words. he took her hand and put it in his lap while he drove, letting her feel that he was already getting hard again. "I am going to wear your pussy out, baby. MMMMM" He let her know he liked it when she stroked him through his shorts. He began to gently ease her face toward his lap while continueing ot massage her. "You know my dick is still covered in your pussy cream. Why dont you lick it off for me before we get it all juicy again?" He was serious, he wanted her to blow him while he drove. He tapped the back of her head at each itnersection, making her tell him which way to her appartment.

He unzipped and let his big dick out into the cool night air. "Come on baby, clean up your mess." he pushed her face down onto his shaft, making her lick the surface and taste her own cunt. He moaned louder with each lick of her tongue. "Fuck you baby, suck that shit off." he pushed her down onto his shaft, making her swallow him again. "Damn your mouth was made to suck dick." When they got to her place he pushed her inside and shut the door. "Take off your clothes while I look around." He knew where he was going, her panty drawer. Every woman alive kept a stash of toys there. he found three, all different sizes. he also found a little egg shaped vibrator. He brought them all int to her and dropped them on the coffee table. "Put on a show for me. Then I'll tap that pussy again..."

April felt her head messaged in the big studs hand. He was rubbing her head and pushing her head more and more forcefully as he drove. She flet him moving her head forward, Her body moved to him closer. Her hand was pulled to his shaft, stroking him as he drove, his hand moving her to her large shaft.

Feeling his hand on the back of her head, she sucked his thick hard shaft. Moaning softly as she licked and sucked him, his hand pushing her head lower and lower, till she was feeling his hard shaft pushing into her throat, her soft lips around the base of his hard shaft, stretched tight. She could taste herself on him as she sucked him.

April was pulled off the long shaft as they got to her apartment, once inside she stripped as her young student had ordered, her brown large areolas visible on the white fleshy breasts. Her round ass and thin waist making her hourglass shape displayed for her young lover. Her pussy looking red and puffy from the hard pounding from the young athlete.

She laid back on the sofa as she watched him come in with her toys, feeling embarrassed and turned on at the same time. She moved her small vibrator to her clit, feeling her pussy grow wet and glisten. She worked the smallest vibrator into her sore stretched pussy, feeling her pussy grip it, her clit so hypersensitive. Feeling her pussy tingling already, she watched his eyes devour her body.

She worked the larger vibrator over her nipples, watching them grow longer and areolas wrinkle. She worked it lower, till her she rubbed her clit witht he large vibrator.

Malcolm watched her as she lay down on the couch to start the show. He took out his cell phone and recorded her as she masterbated. He directed her, telling her what to do, calling her a nasty little slut, but saying it in a way that would make it seem like a compliment. He wrapped his own lips around her unattended nipple and sucked it into his mouth, licking the tip. He moved his hand down and pushed two fingers into her juicy cunt. "MMMM," he purred, "Your kitty likes me." He used one of his wet fingers on her asshole, teasing her sensative skin."Your a virgin back here, aren't you?" He quipped as he pushed a finger into her forbidden passage. "I'll fix that."

He moved around and put his cock against her lips, "Suck it, slut." He commanded. He took the bullet from her and used it to tease her butthole while he licked her clit and swolled pussy. He slurped happily, licking and sucking on her body. "We need to shave your cunt. We need to get your nipples pierced. Maybe I will even get your clit done too, that way you will always be wet and horney for my dick." When he was near anorgasm he moved again. He went around and slid his dick against her pussy lips and then began pushing it into her vigin ass...

APril felt the egg pushed against her tiny pink virgin hole as she moaned around the shaft in her mouth. She sucked the young stud. She flet his massive head so hard in her mouth.

She was moaning as his fingers stretched her tight pussy, her little pink pussy was tight and his fingers stretching it was making her gasp. She felt him touching her, moving against her as he moved lower, positioning himself between her legs.

She was gasping as he rubbed her pussy with his hard shaft. She was feeling so aroused from the early play and from sucking him off back at the class room. Gasping and moaning, her hips moved against his hard shaft as she rubbed her clit, making his shaft wet as she pushed against it.

April's eyes flew open as he pushed against her tiny pink virgin hole. His thick head so hard and huge. "Please, I've never, it will hurt" she gasped, as she saw him grinning at her. Her tiny pink hole feeling the pressure, her legs spread aroundhis hips, leaving her ass wide open to his thick head.

Gasping, her tiny hole clenched, feeling him push against her. She was wide eyed, her little ass trying to keep out the invading monster. She felt her tiny ass losing, his strong hips pushing, it was futile to resist, as the thick head pushed she cried out. "AHHHHGGGG" as she felt her tiny hole stretch. Her well manicured fingers pushed against his six-pack abs, trying to keep him from filling her. Her small body no match for his strength, she knew she was losing her last virgin hole tonight.

He moaned loudly as his head poped into her ass, through her sphinter muscle. It flet like a thick rubber ring around him as he slowly invaded her. He grinned wickedly as he used his fingers on her clit and in her pussy, forcing her to relax and allow more and more of his long thick erection into her forbidden hole. He hand on his abs only made this more electric and stimulating for him. It took him many long minutes but eventually he was all the way in her, feeling her slippery pussy rubbing his pelvis. "Your not a virgin anywhere any more. Your mine now, I own you." He grinned as he began to fuck her ass with long slow strokes. "It might hurt now but before its over you'll love it and beg for more."

His hands started roaming her lush body greedly. He groped, fondled, pinched, pulled, and lightly slapped her everywhere. He was enamored with her. He shoved his fingers in her mouth and took her long toy away from her. He grinned and said, "Double penetration." Then he pushed her dildo into her cunt very slowly. He could feel it rubbing against his cock through the thin membrane that seperated it. "All sluts like taking two dicks at once." He grunted. He didn't care if she liked being called a slut or not, but the way her body clenched and juiced up every time told him some part of her at least like it. He was way into it by now, his strokes coming faster. "Do you want two real dicks? Maybe three or four? I can arrange it, the whole football tame wants your ass. How about a gangbang bitch? Hmmm? Would you like that? Just you and 30 young dicks, all hard for you? You think you could get them all off? How about it?" He slapped her to make her respond.

"Yea, fuck your ass is tight. God it feels fucking great." He was really putting it to her, pounding her ass the way he had pounded her cunt earlier. "All sluts want dicks in all their holes. I'll bet we could get two cocks in your cunt and one up your ass. Yea lets try that." He took her other Dildo and started pushing it in along side the first, stretching her beyond what she thought possible, filling her in a way she could never have imagined.

"What about my dog you slut? You wanna fuck my bog dog? You want his cock knot in your titght little hole? Jeeze I am going to make you get my initials tattoeed on your cunt! I am going to make you walk around the house in nothing, or maybe just a tight dress and nothing else. We'll put on a show for all my buddies and then you can fuck them all." He was going at it with everything he had, and he was close to cumming for her.

April had an idea how crude the college football jocks were, but she was no where ready for what she was going through that night. This one had b een smart enough to get her into a compromising position and then, he had gone wild. His lust driven body out of control, as he raped her deverginized ass.

She felt him pushing and thrusing, working into her ass. Her body trembled as she whimpered and gasped, his long thick shaft destroying her anal opening, the tiny pink ring stretched and red. His fingers roaming over her. Pulling her tan nipples, her areolas twisted and pinched in his fingers. her breasts groped, his hands slapping her white flesh, leaving red marks.

She felt him starting to go wild on her mature body, driving into her, his words in her ears, her body his to enjoy, for his team mates to use. She was gasping and whimpering as he slammed into ehr faster and harder.

She felt him shove her long dildo in her tight pussy. her ass and pussy filled, he stretched her wide, she thought she would split open, until he grabbed a second smaller vibrator and pushed into her, her eyes wide, her nails clawed at his hard abs with little effect other than light red scratches. She was stretched, her body feeling so over stimulated, she wasn't sure if she was going to orgasm or pass out.

His thick shaft pounding her tiny ass, her body jiggled and her big breasts bounced with each thrust. Her face was flushed and red, his heavy balls slapped against her round ass as he powered into her with his massively powerful body. She could see him grinning as he degraded her, telling her all the things he would do to her, how he was going to make her his slut.

She felt her eyes rolling in her head, her lower tummy was bulging with the two toys in her pussy, and the young studs massive erection tearing up her tiny stretched ass. She knew he was probably right, she wouldn't be able to walk, at least not right anyway, when he was done with her.

He turned on both vibrators on full blast in her pussy. He did it because he wanted her to totally be in his grasp, totally give into her body's cravings. They rolled and vibrated against each other in her pussy while his dick owned her asshole. He lay down on her, turning her up to meet him. He kissed her, with more heat and passion than anyone ever had. He plundered her totally, and finally let loose with a torent of blistering cum in her bowels.

He did not stop, though. He was so turned on that he barely softened at all, and became hard again. He gave her another hard pounding, this one significantly shorter, and came a second time deep in her asshole. He pulled out with a slight but audible pop. She had passed out, he wasn't sure even when. He slapped her twice before he woke her up. He took her by the hair and forced her to clean his dick with her mouth. "God, you are the best, baby. I cannot believe it took me this long to take care of you. You are the best baby. I am never letting you go, you are mine forever. Yea. You belong to me." He got up and his cum was flowing out of her ravished asshole. He pulled the toys out of her pussy, slick and coated with her juices.

Then he did something comepletely outside what she expected, he lifted her in his arms. He was careful, even tender as he carried her to her bathroom. He sat her on the edge of her tub and drew her a warm bath. He put bubbles in it and slid her in, lettig her soak in the warm water. He left, taking her keys. He drove himself to his appartment and basically moved out immediately. He had his buddies come over and load up all his belongings and went and had another key made ot her townhouse. When she got out of the tub he was already back and had most of his things moved in. "Don't worry baby, I got money. Scholarships and bribes, I got the money to cover whatever you want. I'll pay the bills here and you'll provide the cunt." He grinned but he said it in a way that sounded like a compliment. In only a few minutes he was completely moved in. She was totally his 24/7 now. He had invaded her life and taken it over...

April felt his massive shaft pounding in her, the toys in her pussy were buzzing and moving, her body was spread open. She was pounded hard and fast, without mercy. His massive shaft taking her tiny de-virginized hole. She was gasping and crying out. His hard body lying over her.

She felt her insides washed with his hot seed. He pumped his heavy balls full of cum into her, emptying into her tiny sore hole, the hot cum burned in her. She felt him pull out and start pushing in again, pounding her through another round of anal destruction as he took her small body. She had never had anything like this before. She was gasping and heaving for breath She felt a couple of sharp stings as he slapped her. Pulling her up. he finally emptied her body of the toys and his hard massive tool.

She felt him carry her, slid her into a hot tub, where her body relaxed and completely went out, she woke as the water was cold. Her body aching, her pussy and ass were sore, her pussy looked red and puffy, her lips stretched, it didn't even look like her anymore. She slipped on her robe and was shocked, there was all his belongings, and his friends.

Her head was spinning, her legs were weak, she thought she would faint again. SHe sat down on the sofa where she had recently lost her anal virginity. She was watching as she held the short satin robe around her nude body. Uncertain what was happening, her life was spiraling out of control, she was truly in another world, this couldn't be real

There were five of them, including Malcolm. Two of them sat on the couch on either side of her. They each put a hand on her thigh. Malcolm stodd in front of her. "I've just been telling them about your new attirude, about how you have decided you like younger guys now." He grinns at her letting her know they have no idea she is being blackmailed. Their hands continue up her thighs, and they spread her open, each putting one of her legs between theri own. Their dark skin is an intrigueing contrast against her pale body.

Another of the boys says, "Holy shit she isn't even wearing any panties." He kneels down in front of her and begins assaulting her womanhood with his tongue. He is an expert, knowing exactly how to orally please a woman. His tongue goes into her folds, flicking against her clit and diving into her lush box. The boys on either side of her open her rope and hold her hands down so that they can each suck on one of her tits. Malcolm's forth friend climbs up onto the couch and stands above her. He opens his fly, his black dick is already getting hard. he slaps her lips with it and shoves it right on in saying "Suck mine baby."

There is a flash a whirr of a camera. Malcolm is taking pictures! He starts directing his friends, talling them what to do and how she likes it. She feels her hands being guided to the boys who are sucking her tits, down onto their big hard cocks. Malcolm encourages her by saying, "Yea baby, stroke them, get them nice and hard for your cunt. Speaking of which, it is already flooded with juices. "Damn her pussy is already wet."

April looks at Malcom desperately as the two black guys pull her arms behind them, her big breasts exposed as they start licking and sucking her light brown nipples. Her head back as she feels her legs placed between their thighs, her legs spread wide, she feels another guy licking her pussy. Moaning out, she feels so trapped and yet, aroused.

Her hands are guided to two large shafts as she feels her small fingers wrapped around them. Her hands not able to go clear around the thick shafts as she strokes them, her pussy assaulted by the thick tongue, she moans, feeling her juices flowing.

Moaning she blinks as she sees Malcom filming her debauchery. Her mature body a plaything for the football team. She feels her nipples sucked and bitten, big hands squeezing her white round breasts.

They had her at their mercy and they were not afraid to use her. They laughed and talked among themselves about how hot she was and how much she wanted it. They got down to business when they repositioned her. They made her stand and the one whose cock she had in her mouth sat where she had been sitting. The one who had his face in her pussy sat on the couch above hs friend. They moved her like a marionette, though she did not fight them, het wet pussy was in charge now. She sat on the first cock while her face was pushed down on the second. They laughed as she started bouncing on her own. She has her hands put back on the two large dicks, but something is missing.

Malcolm is in her ear. "Are you ready? He is lined up to give you two real dicks in your cunt." He feels the head of the second cock at her entrance, and they all take hold of her to keep her from fighting. Malcolm is there, talking to her, "Here it comes, a second living dick for your cunt. Your already so nice and juicy it will just slide right in." The head stretched her as it squeezed in beside the first dick. He went real slow so as not to cause her any permenant damage. After five grueling minutes he is in her and they let her go. The two boy in her cunt have done this before many times and they know how to establish a rhythem. As one pulls out the other thrusts in, sliding against each other inside her body. It only takes a couple of minutes before she is pushing back on them, enjoying the double fucking. Malcolm of course takes tons of pictures along with a video. Her body glistens with sweat and saliva from the dick in her mouth. He cums, but is quickly replaced by another. The boys in her cunt seem to go on and on, like the energizer bunny...

April feels the young guys lift her, her mature body a plaything for them. She is slid down over a hard thick shaft and starts to ride and grind on it, her legs spread wide, her big breasts sway in front of his face. He spreads his legs wider causing her pussy and ass to be wide open. She feels the guys on either side guide her hands to their shaft as she starts sucking the guy on the back of the couch in front of her.

Her body bounces and suckes, her head bobbing, she hears their lewd comments as they laugh about having the hot tutor as their toy. She can feel someone behind her as Malcom tells her what they have planned. She moans in protest, knowing these guys are bigger than the toy malcom used.

She feels them all holding her, her head held over the hard shaft in her throat as she is impalled on two hard thick shafts. Her eyes tearing as she feels her pussy stretch to impossible limits. The two guys pumping into her, her body having three men in her at the same time. She feels herself loosen up eventually as she is rocked back on them, her hands stroking the other gusy. Her pussy feeling so wet and stretched, she feels another orgasm coming on.

She feels the guy shoot into her mouth as she swallows more cum, her tummy getting filled by his heavy balls. She cries out in her orgasm as the guy leaves only to have her voice muffled by yet another shaft. She is uncertain how many guys are in her apartment by now, but there seems to be an endless supply of dicks to empty in her mature body.

All three of the other players used her mouth and throat to please themselves, filling her belly with cum. Then it was just her ad the two dicks in her pussy. The boys ravished her for more than an hour before they became impatient to cum. They started slamming into her, and when the first one erupted, his sticky seamen coated her inner walls and cervix, making things more slippery for the other who came quickly thereafter. The whole event had been caught on both video and in a series of still pictures, which Malcolm held as prized treasures. As the guys were leaving he made point of telling them to come back for more the next day.

When they were alone he turned to her naked, sweaty, cumstained body with an absolutly ravenous look on his face. As he walked to her he stripped and spoke, "You are the sexiest fucking thing alive. I am going to do this to you for the rest of our lives. God, you make me so horney, I want to fuck you forever." When he got to he rhe was naked and his huge cock was right in her face. He teased her with it, but would not let her touch it. "Tell me what you want my fuck toy. Tell me what you want and I wil give it to you. You know you belong to me now. You might as well admit that you are my sex slave by choice. You might as well go ahead and admit to yourself that you dont want me to leave."

He lifted her into his lap and shoved two fingers into her cunt. "Your body is still hungry for more cum." His other hand molested her tits, as he spoke into her ear. "Say it, say it you slut. Tell me what you want or..." He removed his fingers, "I'll leave. I'll walk out that door and never come back. Say it you horney little bitch. Admit that this is what you wanted all along."

Her body filled with cum, her holes all stretched and sore, she was exhausted and used up as Malcom approached, his hard shaft distended as he moved toward her face. Slapping and rubbing her face as she tongued him. She felt her body gasping and moaning. The younger man toying with her as she tried to suck him.

His words in her ears she contemplated her options. "and you won't report me if I have you leave?" she said, watching him kneel over her small body. Her body looking bruised and used up. She knew the proper thing would be to try to forget this night ever happened.

Back
Top Bottom