Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Party of a Lifetime (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenshi looked up to see Miranda moving to sit on his lap, he found that interesting. He heard her tone, and approval, but before he could react to her own statement, he felt her lips against his own. He was caught a bit off guard, but he recovered rather quickly. He quickly pressed his lips back against her own, as he slipped his hands around her body pulling her closer to himself as he deepened the kiss on his own end. Nice way to start, he thought to himself as he let his finger roam Miranda's back as the long kiss went on a bit longer.

April winced as she drank down the tequila, watching the couple from the corner of her eye as they kissed, she was amused at the thought of people having sex and making out all over. She had never noticed this at any of the parties she went too, but perhaps it was because she was usually a wall flower and left early.

She found the feeling of warmth in her belly felt good and ordered another shot. She felt her head swimming before it even got there. She drank the second shot down as she watched people dancing.

Miranda was delighted as Kenshi responded to the kiss, letting herself go a little in the feelings as he pulled her closer to him. Feeling eyes on her she glanced about, seeing the young girl who she had noted earlier watching them from across the room. Perhaps I'll even give her a show... She gave a quiet grin at the thought before breaking the kiss, breathing a little heavily. In a practiced motion, Miranda swung her leg up and over Kenshi's head, flashing him a view of her panties in the process if he cared to look and straddled him again, leaning forwards for another kiss as she began to grind her pussy against his thigh, feeling her juices begin to flow as her arousal swelled.

Kenshi looked at the lovely woman as she broke from the kiss, he was no idiot. He noticed Miranda's eyes looking towards. He could tell, that one she knew what she was doing, the redhead could tell she was experience. Secondly he was sure she liked to show off, or get attention from others. Then again, she very much was wanting of sex that moment. He could feel her movements against his lap having a effect on him as well, creating a tent in his own pants. He swept his hands over her sides, getting a good feel of her curves, He leaned in to kiss her neck, before moving his lips closer to her ear, "so you're putting on a show for someone, I am guessing, ehh?"

Miranda broke the kiss with a grin, whispering into Kenshi's ear as she continued to grind against him, shifting only slightly to be grinding against the bulge that had risen in his pants. "That brunette girl at the bar is a little voyeur as well as a slut it seems. She smelled of sex pretty strong to my nose and she was watching us come over here..." Miranda stopped her rocking and backed up, reaching one hand down to undo the zipper of Kenshi's pants, cooing in delight as his cock sprang free and gently beginning to stroke the hardened organ. "Maybe she could even join in... I'm sure she wouldn't refuse such a generous offer if it was properly presented to her..."

Kenshi listened as he felt her continue to grind against him, having a good effect on his body. He had a good idea of what female she was talking about. He thought about her comment for a moment as he he adjusted his own hold on her, "Well now, I have to say, that is a interesting idea, I am up for giving her such a offer if you are, I think she would find it far better to be in the action then to just observe it," he commented as he smirked just a bit. He had a good idea, that if the young woman listening heard, that, it in itself might be the invitation she was looking for, to joining them.

April felt her face flush, she wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or the actions of the two at the bar, or, if she had just been outed for looking at them. They were both so beautiful, and she wasn't really, in fact she had felt plain and unattractive till tonight when she had actually given one of the hottest guys around a, and she giggled as she thought about it, blow job.

Covering her smile, she turned away, the two of them much too experienced for her, she wouldn't even know what to do, and with a girl? she was certain she was in over her head at this party, but then again, being her first year in college, she had always heard college was about experimentation.

Her head was spinning as her heart pounded, she drank the third shot of tequilla, thinking she should have started with something a little less potent, this wasn't wine at thanksgiving dinner, that's for sure.

Miranda watched the girl out of the corner of her eye and gave a little disappointed sigh as she turned away from them. "Looks like she might not be quite so brave after all..." She whispered to Kenshi before lifting herself off of him. "Don't go anywhere now... I'll be right back to take care of that" She indicated his crotch with a little smile. "In a moment with a little help."

Seeing the girl just finished another shot of tequila, Miranda slipped around behind her, avoiding her view and coming up behind her to reach her hands around, cupping the inebriated brunette's breasts gently with a seductive whisper. "So you like to watch? Are you sure you wouldn't rather join in?" She reached one hand down and lightly rubbed at the younger girl's pussy through the fabric of her panties, feeling a slight dampness on the cloth. "Whoever you were with before left you all wet like this? You poor girl. We could always fix that you know..." Miranda idly traced her hands lightly over the girl's breast with her free hand.

April was having a night of firsts, and this was another one. She gasped as she felt hands cup her c-cup breasts through her blouse and bra, Her nipples were hardening rapidly and her heart beat faster, she knew it was the woman who had been kissing the man next to her. She recognized her voice, smelt her perfume. A woman touching her like this, this wasn't right, was it?

Her body responded as she felt the woman press into her, her hand slipping down, finding the dampness in her panties she had been left with. Her pussy aching as she was touched, her heart beat faster. "oh god" she moaned. She felt her pussy grow damper, her nipple hardened as the woman's thumb ran over it through her bra and blouse.

"oh god, I.. I never did anything like this" she moaned. Her head trying to rationalize what was happening, the alcohol and her lust making it difficult to do anything but think about the ache she felt in her loins. "Can.. can we be somewhere, uhm... more private?" she said, feeling self concious enough about her abilities and looks.

She pushed her glasses on her nose as she turned slightly, seeing the woman smiling out of the corner of her eye.

Jackpot.

Miranda smiled even wider, delighted by the responses she was getting from this girl. "You already know where I went to be private..." Miranda gave a little shove to turn the girl on the spot before stepping in just as quickly and giving her a quick and hard kiss. "I could always fuck you right here on the spot but if you want private..." Miranda turned, leading the girl towards the darkened corner where Kenshi still resided, "Are you going to tell me your name before we fuck you raw?" She whispered as they walked, her hand around the girl's shoulders again to massage her breast gently as she spoke.

April felt the stool turned quickly, she gasped, as she found herself facing the beautiful woman. Her eyes looked up into the woman as her mouth was quickly covered, soft lips pressing to hers. She felt her mouth open wider to accept the kiss. The back of April's hand went to her lips, as she felt the older woman break the kiss, her shoulders gripped firmly as she was lead toward the corner. Her eyes wide as the man she watched earlier was grinning.

"I'm April, and really, I've.. I never done anything like this, I don't know...." she felt the woman's arm wrap over her shoulders, rubbing her round soft breasts through her conservative blouse and bra. She felt her body lean into the woman. She had never considered herself lesbian or bi but she knew this woman was beautiful and was able to give pleasure and she felt herself drawn in, her naive young body yearned for the touch. Her eyes were wide with wonder as she looked up to the woman and back to the man, she felt the woman's strength as she touched her, firm yet knowing....

Kenshi's nodded as he first heard the comments by April, he figured that Miranda knew very well what she was going to do and what she was up to. He looked over and watched her hit up April, working on her, working to get her to agree to come over to the private area. He watched the two as the kissed. He figured this was going to be most interesting. He figured that this young lady, was going to be in for something very different. His eyes were focused on the two of them, as he looked over both, they both had amazing bodies, and he was sure they were both very good at what was to come, though, he was sure April was no where as experienced as Miranda.

"She just needed a little swaying..." Miranda told Kenshi as she stepped back into the shadows of the corner, April in tow.

Miranda sat April down on the couch and then sat down next to her. She lifted her legs up to quickly remove her panties, taking a moment to admire the soaked fabric before tossing them into a corner and starting to unbutton April's blouse from the top down, a hand dipping in to tease her pussy again as the other worked the buttons. "Feel free to join in any time Kenshi~" She sang as she leaned back in to kiss April again, pausing only for a second to whisper into her ear, "You're going to love this... Trust me."

Oh this is going to be such fun!

April's small younger body was sat on the couch by the taller woman, although the two were only a little older than her, they seemed to know exactly what to do. She found herself sitting between them, her panties gone and her tiny little pink slit revealed, her blouse was being undone as her round soft breasts were revealed in the white lace bra.

APril gasped, her mouth kissed by the soft lips of Miranda as she used her tongue against Miranda's lips. Her pussy was soaked as it was rubbed. Her breathing was coming quicker as her delicate nostrils flaired to take in air. Her eyes were closed, as she felt her head spinning. She should never have drank, but she felt really good, and Miranda's words echoed in her head. Trust me, trust me, trust me.. she heard over and over as she opened her legs and her mind to the two strangers.

Miranda's right hand felt amongst the younger girl's rapidly slickening folds for her clit, rubbing her thumb over it as her index finger took advantage of the growing wetness to slip into April's pussy and begin pumping back and forth, slightly curved to massage the inner walls.

Miranda's left hand was busy behind April even as she kissed her, undoing her bra in a few practiced motions and then tugging it off before breaking the kiss to lick at the young woman's hard nipples, occasionally giving a small nip at the hard points as she continued her finger fucking of April's tight pussy.

Chris was surveying the party, spotting the three on the couch and grinning. He let them be and got another drink as the party kept going. He couldn't resist heading back to the dance floor for a while, after all he might as well enjoy himself.

Kenshi slipped off oddly, something just didn't hit him right about it, not sure, he walked over to Chris and tapped him on his shoulder, he had noticed him looking at there direction, "hey go join I am sure they could use another person to have there little fun, take my spot," he said with a pat on the back, before he went back to the dance floor.

April squirmed as the taller woman expertly touched her. Forgetting all about bein nude in view of others.
April kissed and licked Mirandas lips, her small hands sliding over Mirandas shoulders as she felt slender fingers slide into her tiny pussy

Miranda loved how easily she was pressing April's buttons as the brunette kissed her again, barely noticing Kenshi's departure as she ravaged the young woman with deft fingers. Miranda broke the kiss after a time, an amused look in her eyes at her new plaything.

"Look at you April, all glassy eyed and wet pussied." She moved her fingers a little faster now, trying to push April over the edge. "You're about to come from my fingers already." She kissed april quickly, keeping up her ministrations. "I bet a dick in that tight little pussy would have you coming in a second!"

Miranda moaned, "Mmm... You all well fucked and broken, pussy leaking cum even as you beg to go another round..." Miranda quickly kissed her again. "Or perhaps I could keep you to myself, a cute little slave of my very own, would you want that?" Miranda giggled.

Chris was surprised to see Kenshi give up a spot like that. He nodded and made his way over to the girls. "Seems like you two are having fun" he teased. "Need any help?" he asked with a wink. The two had put on quite the sight and the bulge in his pants was very obvious. "I'd gladly provide any assistance.

Yajirobe said:
Kenshi slipped off oddly, something just didn't hit him right about it, not sure, he walked over to Chris and tapped him on his shoulder, he had noticed him looking at there direction, "hey go join I am sure they could use another person to have there little fun, take my spot," he said with a pat on the back, before he went back to the dance floor.

Melisa saw him wander away from the girls and smiked to herself. She headed over to him, "Hey there, I'm Melisa" she said with a giggle. "What's your name cutie?" she asked. Her dress fitted nicely to her body and her cleavage in full view.

April's back arched as she responded to the womans touch. She was in such extacy she didn't even notice the guy leave. Her legs spread lewdly, her brown nipples pointy and hard. She was gasping, and moaning. She felt her pussy soaked, her body almost ready to explode. Miranda's words in her ear driving her wild, she wanted nothing more at the moment then to have her body ravaged by the slightly older woman.

She was gasping and moaning and her eyes grew wide, as she heard the man's voice. He was grinning as he looked down at her small body lewdly displayed. "oh god" she gasped, failing to cover her body. The bulge in the man's pants was hard and looked large to her. She looked to Miranda, was this really happening? she thought.

Kenshi looked at Melissa as she walked up to him, and gave the young woman a smile, she really did look amazing in her dress, her body had some amazing curves to it, and she was most well endowed as well. He smiled at her question, "Well, now, my name happens to be Kenshi," he said with a smile as he moved just a tiny bit closer to the white haired beauty.

Yajirobe said:
Kenshi looked at Melissa as she walked up to him, and gave the young woman a smile, she really did look amazing in her dress, her body had some amazing curves to it, and she was most well endowed as well. He smiled at her question, "Well, now, my name happens to be Kenshi," he said with a smile as he moved just a tiny bit closer to the white haired beauty.

Melisa giggled again. "Nice to meet you" she said. "What's a cute guy like you doing all alone?" she asked. She thought he was very cute, and she just might let him see what's under her dress. She gave him a naughty smile. "Wanna dance?" she asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom