Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Party of a Lifetime (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinR778

Supernova
Are You Ready To Party?

Idea

It's the biggest party of the year and everybody, whose anybody is gonna be there. Who is throwing this party you may ask? Well that would be Chris Daniels. With his parents out of town, his house was perfect for partying. Dancing, drinking, or whatever, it's all here and waiting for you. The music is blasting, the drinks are cold and the times are good. Are you invited?

Rules

• All of the Blue Moon Rules, of course.
• Characters MUST be over 18.
• Characters should be human, no demons or elves please.
• Please be able to post a paragraph or so, at the minimum.
• NO KILLING, it's supposed to be fun right?
• Please no God-Modding, it's annoying and no one likes it.
Have Fun!

Character Profiles

Post Them Here*

*Profiles subject to approval

Template

Name:
Appearance: Picture (Anime or Real), link, or description
Orientation:
Extra Info: Optional

Remember to Enjoy yourself!

RE: The Party of a Lifetime

Chris smiled at a few new party goers arrived at his house, letting them in and welcoming them to the party. He grabbed a drink and took a sip before hitting the dance floor with some of his guests. The DJ was loud and played all the latest hits that you could dance to. He still had many other guests coming, but the party just started and this would be one of a kind. His parents would have no idea their house was filled with partiers. His name known by most, being one of the richest kids in town.

Melisa had arrived in a revealing little black dress. She could hear the music from down the block and couldn't wait to dance. She danced with a few random guys then went off for a drink. As she sipped her drink she bounced to the beat of the music with a cute smile.

Chris spotted the girl, seeing her dance around for a while. He made his way to the drinks where she was and grinned. "Hey there, I'm Chris" he said to the very attractive girl. He looked her up and down, winking at her. "I like your dress, among other things" he said as he grabbed a drink for himself. "Do you need a drink?" he asked.

As the doors to the house opened, Cliff already knew that this is going to be one memorable night for him. With people everywhere, unlimited refreshments, music to keep everyone moving, and the pretty ladies, he knows that he was at the right place at the right time. Wearing black jeans and shirt with a matching dark blue blazer that frames his physique really well, he goes in and is all ready. The night is still young.

KevinR778 said:
Chris spotted the girl, seeing her dance around for a while. He made his way to the drinks, where she was and grinned. "Hey there, I'm Chris" he said to the very attractive girl. He looked her up and down, winking at her. "I like your dress, among other things" he said as he grabbed a drink for himself. "Do you need a drink?" he asked.

Melisa giggled at him when he looked her over. "I'm Melisa" she said. "I already know who you are" she said with a wink. "You threw this party!" she added. She looked him over and smiled when he asked her for if she wanted a drink. "Sure, surprise me cutie" she said with a small giggle. 'He was very cute, not to mention having such a good looking body.' she thought to herself.

Cliff saw this cute girl just across the room. He was about to approach her when he noticed that it seems like she is preoccupied with the host. Cliff smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe later."

Kinky_Slut said:
Melisa giggled at him when he looked her over. "I'm Melisa" she said. "I already know who you are" she said with a wink. "You threw this party!" she added. She looked him over and smiled when he asked her for if she wanted a drink. "Sure, surprise me cutie" she said with a small giggle. 'He was very cute, not to mention having such a good looking body.' she thought to herself.

Chris smiled at her apparent enthusiasm, and for the fact that she recognized him. He grabbed her a drink after she called him a cutie. "Here ya go" he said, handing her the cup. "Do you go to a lot of parties?" he asked as he sipped his own drink. "We need more gorgeous girls like you around these parties" he added with a wink back at her from the ones she gave him.

KevinR778 said:
Chris smiled at her apparent enthusiasm, and for the fact that she recognized him. He grabbed her a drink after she called him a cutie. "Here ya go" he said, handing her the cup. "Do you go to a lot of parties?" he asked as he sipped his own drink. "We need more gorgeous girls like you around these parties" he added with a wink back at her from the ones she gave him.

Melisa smiled and accepted the drink, taking a sip. She heard his question and shook her head. "Not really, I've been to a few but none as big as this one." she said. She heard his comment and giggled. "Really now?" she asked as he winked. "Well good thing there's only one of you because I'm sure almost all the girls here want you" she teased.

APril had slipped in unnoticed. She was sitting in an overstuffed chair in the corner, a plaid skirt and white button front blouse and black low heels, Her short pixie cut brown hair and glasses masked the delicate features of her face.

She smiled nervously, obviously uncomfortable as she looked around the room. "Oh god, Cliff Adams, she said to herself, he was a big bodybuilder looking guy around town, and all the girls had a crush on him. She felt her body tingle as she looked at him, he was checking out one of the popular girls, Melisa, which was who he went for and April didn't blame him, she was really pretty. APril felt plain and wondered why she came here as she sat alone like she did most parties. Usually spending her time studying, she was more comfortable in a library then a party of her peers.

"Way to go Chris." Said Cliff before he laughed. He could always jump in but Cliff was such a nice guy and won't do that. As he turned around, he saw this shy looking girl seated in a corner. His interest got stirred.

"Excuse me miss, you seem to be alone here. Do you mind some company?" He said, in a very polite manner to April.

April blushed and swallowed hard, her mouth suddenly dry. She was feeling nervous and her heart beat faster, was he really talking to her? She looked around, he was, she was the only one there. "uhm.. oh my gosh, uhm.. sure.. your cliff" she said looking up, fumbling with the hem of her skirt that was across her white bare thighs. She felt her heart pounding, he was soooooo cute, she thought to herself. Pushing her glasses up on her nose, then fiddling with her short brown hair.

Cliff grabbed her shoulders, steadying her. "Relax miss. Are you alright?" He said, casually. "How did you know my name? Yes, I am Clifford Adams. And you miss?" His voice was so soft and calming. A total contrast to his large build.

"oh sorry, I'm April, well.. everyone knows who you are" she said looking up into his eyes, feeling so special as he talked to her. Her small body a steep contrast to his large one. She resisted telling him all the girls knew who he was because he was cute and built, so strong and muscular. "didn't you.. I mean, aren't you.. I.. I. you were popular in my high school, I graduated last year" she said nervously, cursing herself for being tongue tied and awkward. She looked down, seeing his bulge in his pants, which embarrassed her more, making her quickly look back up at him.

"Am I that famous? My goodness I don't think so! But hey, you said so so I believe you!" He then gave April a hearty laugh. It is very obvious that April is not used to this kind of gatherings, Her outfit gave that away. She seems to be pretty social if she wanted. "Well, why are we just standing here? Let's go to the bar and chit chat some more."

April's outfit might be different but it was cute and was a compliment to her looks. Cliff liked it.

April stood up nervously, she wasn't going to tell the hottest guy in school, well when she was in school, that she didn't want to hang out with him. Standing up, she realized how small she was, he was tall and muscular, and he seemed to be looking her up and down, she felt a bit self concious as he looked at her c-cup breasts in the white blouse. She found herself sitting on a bar stool as he stood next to her at the bar.

"uhm, I'll have.. whatever your having" she said, uncertain what to order to be 'cool" and not wanting to have this hot guy think she was a nerd, which she and everyone else knew she was. Never one to drink, she really didn't know what to order anyway.

"Are you sure April?" He smiled, waiting for her reaction as he ordered. "Two Lemon Iced Tea please!" He said proudly. "I do hope you don't mind. I don't drink April."
Cliff realized that April is getting a bit more self-concious. It can't be helped. Cliff is a man so it's normal for his eyes to wander. For the nerdy type, she has nice lines and curves.

"So, what do you do know? College?" He crossed his arms as he turned to face her.

"oh good, I don't really either, Tea sounds nice" she was flattered, she didn't know if he really didn't drink or he was being nice, but he seemed nice. She was surprised. Feeling a bit more comfortable as he talked to her, treating her like she was as attractive as the other girls at the party.

"Yes, I'm a freshman in college this year. At the university actually, I got a scholarship there, are you playing sports still, or.. I mean,.. like.. what are you doing these days?" she said,nervously pushing her hair back from her face. She smiled, her teeth perfectly straight and white, as she smiled, the braces finally gone leaving her perfect teeth.

She knew her body was tingling as they talked but had no idea her nipples were hard and poking against the lace bra she wore under her white blouse. It was no wonder the strong athletic man couldn't help but admire her curves, April was what some might call a late bloomer as she was actually more attractive now than she was in high school, she still didn't realize the transformation though.

"Well, I wanted to go to college but sometimes, there are opportunities that you just can't resist." He grabbed the glasses from the bar and offered one to April. "I'm actually wrestling now and I now have a developmental contract. I'm really looking forward to it. Everything is going smoothly. You might actually see me on TV every Monday night in the near future." He smiled at her and gave a toast.

Cliff isn't really new to girls. He had his moments back in highschool. When he became a pro wrestler, a lot of sleepless nights were spent with groupies and the likes. One thing that struck him is that April looks and acts differently than those girls. It actually excites him.

"C'mon, let's walk around. Chris got a nice place here." He gestured for her to start walking. "Tell me more about yourself. I am interested."

April was excited beyond words, although she knew what wrestling was on TV, she didn't follow it, but she might from now on, she thought. Slipping off the stool, her 5'1 body seemed almost child like next to the huge wrestler. She felt his big hand on her lower back as he gestured her toward the huge stairway that led to the second floor off the party room they were in.

"well, not much to tell really, I got out of high school as an honors student, and got an acedmic scholarship to the university where I'm studying medical research" she said, hoping she wasn't boring him, but flatttered a guy actually was interested in her. Her eyes were on him the whole time they walked, not really paying attention to the house at all.

"Wow, brains and beauty. I like that." The place was crowded and everyone was on high spirits. He gently guided April through the sea of party goers. Once ascending the stairs, he placed his hand again on her lower back.

"Let's see what Chris have up here." He said. "And oh boy, look at those guys, that's what I call action." He grinned at April, pointing out at the couples making out in one corner of the second floor.

The seconds floor could be considered a more "tamed" version of the first floor. The music is relatively softer and muffled but it's still loud. The bass from first floor seems to give the floors a rhythmic rumble but all in all, the place is good. This is the place to relax and talk.

More and more people are coming up from the first floor, most of them trying to do something else besides dancing.

Cliff guided April and settled besides the handrails of the mezzanine floor. "Look at those people down there. It's fun to see people having this much fun isn't it?" His hand on her lower back is now losing altittude.

April felt his big hand on her small of her back, as they walked along the railing upstairs, showing people making out, she giggled, looking up at him, seeing him smirk, his eyes travled over her. His flattery not going unnoticed, nor was it failing to have an affect on her.

She was standing holding the railing with one hand, her ice tea still sitting untouched on the bar, she felt him next to her, his body heat close to her, she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath as she felt his hand slide lower. She had really not spent much time 'dating" and was feeling so nervous she held the railing tight so her hands wouldn't tremble.

"yes, it's really nice everyone is having fun, Chris is really generous" she said, watching all the dancing and laughing, people close, grinding, kissing, She felt her heart pounding. She wondered if he was going to try to kiss her, and if she would let him, and would he like it, oh god, why did she overthink everything. Her head was spinning as if she was drunk and hadn't touches anything.

She smiled, feeilng proud to have such a popular musculr handsome guy paying attention to her, people had to see it, she wasn't just a nerdy wall flower, for once, she was with someone hot.

"Hey, April?" He dipped down towards her face. "Daydreaming? Why? Missing someone?" He laughed as he took a sip from his glass. "Do you date? Probably have a lot of young studs gunning for you eh?" He grinned as he gave her a quick little ass squeeze.

April stiffened a bit as she felt her ass squeezed. her eyes widened. "what? no, I was.. I don't really date anyone, I don't have a boyfriend or anything, I never.. I really don't see anyone" she decided not to tell him what a social outcast she was by revealing she hadn't really been on a date.

She was uncertain and awkward as she felt his hand on her ass, her ass was round and firm and fit into his palm easily. His arms were huge, as she felt them against her back, his upper arm big as her waist. She closed her eyes, god it felt good when he touched her. She felt her head spinning, he was so relaxed, it made her feel more relaxed in his confident presence.

"Really? Oh C'mon.. Don't tell me I have to get you drunk for you to tell me stories." He laughed. "Not that I want to to do that." His hand now squeezing her firm round ass a bit. He then positioned himself behind her, her petite body pressing against his. "Are you sure of that? The way you look, a lot of men would fight each other just to taste you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom