Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Goth Girl to Preppy Cheerleading Girl by RobBase086 and ladydarkness5

ladydarkness5 said:
She continued to squirm and giggle,until he started to lick her clit,making her moan.'Baby,i have school tommrrow,i need to get home nd sleep'she said.

He laughs and says, "I understand. I will see you tomorrow then at school. You sleep well and have pleasant dreams tonight!" Kissing her sweet lips deeply and passionately now.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven smiled,and got up getting dressed."um you need to drive me home.'she said,giving him a sweet passionate kiss.

"I am sorry I forgot that I have to drive you home. I will do that. Do not worry." As he gets up out of his bed and gets dressed to take her home. He returns the kiss back to her and smiles about this as he rubs her butt.

she fnishes getting dressed,and moans as he rubs her butt.'Alright lets get going,i have to pick an outfit to wear tommrrow'she said.

ladydarkness5 said:
she fnishes getting dressed,and moans as he rubs her butt.'Alright lets get going,i have to pick an outfit to wear tommrrow'she said.

He finishes getting dressed as he hears her moan after he rubs her butt. "I understand that you have to look beautiful tomorrow and that is why you want to spend the time picking out an outfit." He said to her smiling now as they walk out to his car to take her home.

ladydarkness5 said:
'of course my love.'raven said,getting into his car,so she could go home,and sleep.

"No matter what you wear you always look beautiful Raven!" He said as he gets in on his side and starts up the car to take her back home.

ladydarkness5 said:
'thank you love.'she said,with a smile,kissing his cheek,as they drove off.She gave him directions to her house.

"You are welcome!" He said as he paid attention on where he needed to go to and turn at so he could get back to her house to drop her off there. As he arrives there he kisses her on the lips. "I will see you tomorrow! I hope you sleep well and have pleasant dreams tonight babydoll!" He said smiling as he watched to make sure she makes it into her house all right without any problems.

"Thanks i know i will.'she said,getting out of the car,after kissing him,and walking into her house.She showered,and slept.
[next morning]

Raven walked into the school,with everyone staring at her in awe.her hair was dyed blonde,wearing a pink tank top,with a white miniskirt.She had on while boots,and blush.A little mascara,and blush,as her makeup.she walked over to the principal's office,passing taylor and his friends.

ladydarkness5 said:
"Thanks i know i will.'she said,getting out of the car,after kissing him,and walking into her house.She showered,and slept.
[next morning]

Raven walked into the school,with everyone staring at her in awe.her hair was dyed blonde,wearing a pink tank top,with a white miniskirt.She had on while boots,and blush.A little mascara,and blush,as her makeup.she walked over to the principal's office,passing taylor and his friends.

"You are welcome!" He said back to her as she walked into her house and he then pulled out driving back to his house and then going to bed himself.
[Next Morning]

Leonard shaved, showered and got ready for school and was in his office waiting on when Raven was going to walk into his office to take care of her with the chair that he has set up and also placed as a command in her head. "Good morning Raven! How are you doing today?" He said with a smile to her and then shutting his door so that they can speak in private together.

raven walked into her boyfriend's office,and smiled.'hi Mr.Dinkie,I'm doing fine.'she said,looking at the chair.'you know that hypnosis you put on me wore off right.'she said.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven walked into her boyfriend's office,and smiled.'hi Mr.Dinkie,I'm doing fine.'she said,looking at the chair.'you know that hypnosis you put on me wore off right.'she said.

"Good morning Raven!" He said with a smile to her. "I am glad that you are doing well." He said as he noticed that she was looking at the chair. "No I did not know that the hypnosis wore off on you and I do not know what you are talking about." He said playing it off as if he did not know what she was talking about.

'Well i dont need the chair,obviously tou can see what i'm wearing.'she said indicating her outfit.She sighed,and stood there, thinking that he didnt love her,that she is just a mindless test subject to him.

ladydarkness5 said:
'Well i dont need the chair,obviously tou can see what i'm wearing.'she said indicating her outfit.She sighed,and stood there, thinking that he didnt love her,that she is just a mindless test subject to him.

"Yes I notice what you are wearing and I can see that my love." He told her as he noticed that she had a bit of a attitude with him. He did like this fiestiness that she was starting to show him.

"If you dont need me for anything else,i think i'll get to class.'she said,a little hurt in her voice,he called her his love,but he wanted to use her as test subject.

ladydarkness5 said:
"If you dont need me for anything else,i think i'll get to class.'she said,a little hurt in her voice,he called her his love,but he wanted to use her as test subject.

"Well why don't we talk sweetie. Is something bothering you?" He said concerned because he did care about her and he was honest about having feelings for her when he told her this yesterday.

"Everything is fine Mr.Dinkie,I really need to get to class,taylor wants to talk to me about something,and the head cheerleader is recruiting for the squad.'she said.

ladydarkness5 said:
"Everything is fine Mr.Dinkie,I really need to get to class,taylor wants to talk to me about something,and the head cheerleader is recruiting for the squad.'she said.

"I do not know it seems like something is bothering you because you seem a little distant with me today. I am glad that the head cheerleader wants to talk to you about joining the squad possibly." He said smiling and happy to hear about her.

"mr.Dinkie last night,you hyponotized me,and i dont like it,it makes me think you dont really love me,that i'm just a test subject.'she said,putting her stuff down,and taking off her preppy clothes,revealing her gothic clothing again.her was dyed blonde ,so she cant fix that.

ladydarkness5 said:
"mr.Dinkie last night,you hyponotized me,and i dont like it,it makes me think you dont really love me,that i'm just a test subject.'she said,putting her stuff down,and taking off her preppy clothes,revealing her gothic clothing again.her was dyed blonde ,so she cant fix that.

"I did not hypnotize you last night Raven. You do not remember that we wound up making love together and having a wonderful passionate night especially a romantic dinner that I cooked for you and I>" He told her and he was a little frustrated that she was not suppose to remember that he had put her under hypnosis unless she really was not under at all and faked the whole thing which makes him mad because she lied to him.

"of course i remeber that ,and i loved that night,it was the best night of my life,i just dont like being used as a test subject,actually my mind is still foggy,after last night.'she said.

ladydarkness5 said:
"of course i remeber that ,and i loved that night,it was the best night of my life,i just dont like being used as a test subject,actually my mind is still foggy,after last night.'she said.

"Well I enjoyed last night myself and had a wonderful time with you Raven. I am not trying to use you as a test subject at all and I do not know what you are talking about me placing you under hypnosis when we went back to my bedroom and made wonderful passionate love together." He said to her which he did love being with her and could not believe that she was remembering all of the things from last night.

She walked over ,and sat down in the chair,trying to get her mind staright."taylor wants to ask me out,when he saw me,he said he wanted to get back with me.i told him no,because i have someone else,in my life.'she said,taking off the goth clothes,and putting them in her bag,then putting the preppy clothes on.

ladydarkness5 said:
She walked over ,and sat down in the chair,trying to get her mind staright."taylor wants to ask me out,when he saw me,he said he wanted to get back with me.i told him no,because i have someone else,in my life.'she said,taking off the goth clothes,and putting them in her bag,then putting the preppy clothes on.

"Oh really after he left you for that other female? I am glad that you told him that you were with someone else and that you love the man that you are with." He said as he watched her take off once set of clothes and put on another set of clothes on instead. It seems like she is confused he was thinking in his mind because she does not know if she wants to be a prep or a goth chic.

Back
Top Bottom