Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Goth Girl to Preppy Cheerleading Girl by RobBase086 and ladydarkness5

"I'll check.'she said,putting on oven mitts,and bending down,to open the oven,and take out the potatoes.'Oh yea theya re cooked.'she placing them on the stove,and shutting off the oven.'some wine would be nice thanks.'she said.

ladydarkness5 said:
"I'll check.'she said,putting on oven mitts,and bending down,to open the oven,and take out the potatoes.'Oh yea theya re cooked.'she placing them on the stove,and shutting off the oven.'some wine would be nice thanks.'she said.

"That sounds good to me that you will check." He said as he watched her put on the mitts and then bend over to open the oven up and take out the potatoes. "I am glad that they are done because I would hate for them to be under cooked." He said to her as he then grabbed the butter, some bacon bits in a small pouch that they came in that were real bacon bits that Oscar Meyer makes, and some sour cream as well. He almost forgot about the shredded cheese also he brought out for them to put onto the potatoes. "Ok I will pour you some wine for you love."

"they are steamin hot,which means they are cooked.'she said,bring them to the table,on a plate,with the other stuff.'okay love.'she said,giving him a kiss.

ladydarkness5 said:
"they are steamin hot,which means they are cooked.'she said,bring them to the table,on a plate,with the other stuff.'okay love.'she said,giving him a kiss.

"I am glad that they are steaming hot. Yes that is a good sign all right that they are cooked." He said as he watched her bring them over to the table and placing them onto the plates that they both had. "Well I did not know what you liked on your potatoes so I grabbed everything. I love loaded baked potatoes." Feeling her give him a kiss and he returned a kiss back to her.

"i love loaded baked potatoes too,its better than just plain butter,and sour cream.'Raven said,as she helped set the table.

ladydarkness5 said:
"i love loaded baked potatoes too,its better than just plain butter,and sour cream.'Raven said,as she helped set the table.

"I am glad to hear that you love loaded bake potatoes also! Yes they are better than just a bake potatoe with just butter and sour cream all right." He said as they were ready to sit down and enjoy a nice meal together now.

"so um do you live here on your own,i thought you would havea wife or something.'Raven said,sitting down across from him,when the table was set up.

ladydarkness5 said:
"so um do you live here on your own,i thought you would havea wife or something.'Raven said,sitting down across from him,when the table was set up.

"Yes I do live here on my own without being married, and no kids either." He told her as he looked into her eyes smiling at her since she sat across from him.

ladydarkness5 said:
'must be lonely living on your own,i know the feeling all to well.'raven said,with a small smile.

"Yes it is a bit lonely to be honest with you. Yes I think you do understand the feeling as well." He smiled back looking at her as he was cutting a piece of the sirloin steak to take a bite of. "How are the stir fried vegestables? Did I put enough teriyaki sauce with it? I did not want to over power it with just the sauce you know." He told her taking a bite of some of the vegestables.

Raven smiled,and toke a bite of her vegetables.'the sauce its just right,not overpowering,i like teriyaki sauce.'Raven said,taking another bite,anda bite of her steak,which was cookded perfectly.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven smiled,and toke a bite of her vegetables.'the sauce its just right,not overpowering,i like teriyaki sauce.'Raven said,taking another bite,anda bite of her steak,which was cookded perfectly.

Leonard was enjoying his meal that he had fixed up for them. "I am glad that it is just right because I did not want to make it too strong to where you could not enjoy the food." He said with a smile to her.

raven smiled,a sipped her wine,and continued eating.she was a little nervous,but awhile she got more comfortable around him.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven smiled,a sipped her wine,and continued eating.she was a little nervous,but awhile she got more comfortable around him.

Leonard was enjoying her company with him and glad that he had asked her to come over for dinner with him. He was just about done with his meal and it was very good to eat too.

Raven was already done,with her meal.it was delicious,she was glad she came here.'do you want me to help clean up,i dont mind.'she said.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven was already done,with her meal.it was delicious,she was glad she came here.'do you want me to help clean up,i dont mind.'she said.

"Sure you can help me clean up if you would like to do that." He said as he was picking up the dishes and some of the food that was not touched.

Raven toke the dishes,in the sink,and began to wash them,as he put the food away.'so what are your plans for me.'she asked,with asmile

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven toke the dishes,in the sink,and began to wash them,as he put the food away.'so what are your plans for me.'she asked,with asmile

As he put the food away he then went over and the certain dishes that could be washed by the dishwasher he threw into that to be washed and then assisted Raven with the dishes to be cleaned. "Oh I have a few ideas on what I will do with you."He said with a smile.

ladydarkness5 said:
'like what,or is it a surprise.'she asked,with asmile,washing the dishes

"I was thinking that we could sit in the living room and do some talking and possibly explore some things together." He said with a smile while helping her out.

ladydarkness5 said:
'okay.'raven said,finshing up th dishes,and letting them dry,on the drying rack

Leonard then took her hand leading her out of the kitchen and into the living room to sit down. "Please have a seat and relax Raven." He said calmly to her.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven follwed him into the living room,and toke a seat beside him,placing her legs on his lap,removing her shoes.

Leonard leaned over and kissed her sweet lips when she had her legs onto his lap. "I would not mind trying a relaxing treatment with you Raven if you are interested?" He said with a smile with his plans in motion now for her.

Back
Top Bottom