Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Goth Girl to Preppy Cheerleading Girl by RobBase086 and ladydarkness5

ladydarkness5 said:
"like i said,after dinner you can try it,and we will see who wins,baby.'she said ,kissing him again,as they pulled up to his garage.'wow,you have such a nice place.'she said.unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Sounds like my kitten is a naughty girl and wants to go back to school to see who wins then." He said with a smile and feeling her kiss him once again. "Do you feel as if we were meant to be together kitten?" He looked at her with a smile and undid his belt getting out of the car now as he lead her to the front door and unlocked it.

'oh I dont know,unless your willing to punish me,she said,with a smile.They were acting like,they have been dating for years.'i think so .'she answered,his question.as they walked up the front steps,of his home.

ladydarkness5 said:
'oh I dont know,unless your willing to punish me,she said,with a smile.They were acting like,they have been dating for years.'i think so .'she answered,his question.as they walked up the front steps,of his home.

"Oh I can think of ways to punish you." He said back to her with a smile. He placed her up against the wall now and kissed her deeply and passionately. As he then lifted up her leg to place up against his hip. "I agree with you there on that!."

'wait until after dinner baby.'raven said,with a giggle,as he pinned her inoto the wall,and lifted her leg up.She kissed him back,with a moan.'lets get inside,before people start watching us.'she said.

ladydarkness5 said:
'wait until after dinner baby.'raven said,with a giggle,as he pinned her inoto the wall,and lifted her leg up.She kissed him back,with a moan.'lets get inside,before people start watching us.'she said.

"Oh so you are my dessert then lover after dinner?" He said with a smile and looked at Raven as he then felt her take her leg down from off of his hip. He returned her kiss and walked into the house shutting the door behind them. Leonard then walked her on up the stairs now and said to her, "I will get our dinner ready my love for us to enjoy."

Raven smiled,as she followed him inside.she looked at the inside of the house,as she walked up the steps.'okay my love.'she said,as she looked around.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven smiled,as she followed him inside.she looked at the inside of the house,as she walked up the steps.'okay my love.'she said,as she looked around.

Leonard had up a few film posters of like SCREAM 4 and Chromeskull Laid To Rest 2 by Rob Hall the director of the film and Nick Principe who played Chromeskull in the film. Leonard was a major movie buff and loved movies. He went into his kitchen to remove the marinated sirloin steak that he had marinating in teriyaki sauce and planned to cook that on the grill with some stir fried vegestables marinated in some soy and teriyaki sauce. He placed a couple of potatoes in the oven to bake for them.

raven walked throught the house,looking at the various movie posters,she smiled,at some of the choices.She was a majot horror,slasher movie buff also,but she secreylt loved romance,on occasion,and comedy also.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven walked throught the house,looking at the various movie posters,she smiled,at some of the choices.She was a majot horror,slasher movie buff also,but she secreylt loved romance,on occasion,and comedy also.

In the living room Mr. Dinkle had a black leather recliner, sofa, and love seat. He was into a variety of films rather than just have just one favorite style though.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven sat down,on the leather sofa,leather was her number one favorite material,right next to fishnet and silk.

Leonard stepped out onto his deck to get the grill going so that he can cook the steaks out there. He then came back in to sit down next to Raven and smiled at her. "We can watch movies if you would like that Raven?"

raven watched her lover,sit next to her,on the couch.'or we can just make out,or somthing,you know get used to being a couple,and touching each other.'.she said.'or you can do what you andi challenged on.'she said,with a small smile,kissing him.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven watched her lover,sit next to her,on the couch.'or we can just make out,or somthing,you know get used to being a couple,and touching each other.'.she said.'or you can do what you andi challenged on.'she said,with a small smile,kissing him.

"That does not sound bad about us making out baby or just having some fun together. I love your idea that you have." As he smiled and slid his hand up her thigh noticing her panties were wet for him. "Well I do have to keep an eye on dinner though so it does not burn." He tells her with a smile.

Raven giggled,and squirmed a little,her panties already wet.'then wait til after dinner babe.'she said.'ill help you.'she said.'I live on my own,so i know how to cook.'she added.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven giggled,and squirmed a little,her panties already wet.'then wait til after dinner babe.'she said.'ill help you.'she said.'I live on my own,so i know how to cook.'she added.

Leonard loved how she giggled and squirmed just a bit and noticed how wet her panties were due to how she felt about him. "Ok we can wait until after dinner then." He said smiling. "That sounds good to me about you helping me out. He replied back to her. "I did not know that you lived out on your own and that is good that you know how to cook." He said back to her.

"yes my parents died,in a horrible car crash,a year ago.i saved enough money,to get an apartment,also got some help from my relatives.'she said,standing up.'just tell me what to do ,and ill do it.'she said.

ladydarkness5 said:
"yes my parents died,in a horrible car crash,a year ago.i saved enough money,to get an apartment,also got some help from my relatives.'she said,standing up.'just tell me what to do ,and ill do it.'she said.

"I am sorry to hear about your parents passing away in a car accident a year ago. That is good that you saved enough money to get a apartment for yourself and your family helps you out as well. He said saddened by what she has told him. "Ok well I may need you to just stir the stir fry since it is cooking in a wok and I will flip the steaks on the grill." He told her with a smile.

"i got through it,eventually.'raven said,walking into the kitchen,and stirring the stir fry.'smells good.'she said.

ladydarkness5 said:
"i got through it,eventually.'raven said,walking into the kitchen,and stirring the stir fry.'smells good.'she said.

"I am glad that you got through it all right." As he smiled at her and watched her walk into the kitchen he walks up behind her placing his arms around her and kissing the side of her neck. "Yes it does baby smell good. I am going outside to flip the steaks." he said

raven let out a small moan,as he kissed the side of her neck.'alright babe.'she said,turning her head,and giving him a kiss.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven let out a small moan,as he kissed the side of her neck.'alright babe.'she said,turning her head,and giving him a kiss.

He loved how she would moan with just the little of touches to her. "Yes lover?' Feeling her kiss his lips as he kisses her back. He then breaks the kiss and goes outside to flip the steaks. Some of the smell entered the house. It smelt very much like a teriyaki smell from the marinade.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven smiled,the teriyaki sauce,it smelled so good.she loved asian food.she continued to stir the tir fry.

The baked potatoes were done and it was almost time for the steaks to be removed from the grill. Leornard came back in to get a plate to place the steaks on. "The steaks are done baby and I think we can sit down to enjoy a nice meal." He quickly set up a couple of candles on the table for them to enjoy a beautiful candle light dinner together.

raven turned ,to her lover.she could still smell the steaks,from the grill.'okay love,the stir fry looks done.'She said.Turning off the stove,as he got plates,and lit candles,and such.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven turned ,to her lover.she could still smell the steaks,from the grill.'okay love,the stir fry looks done.'She said.Turning off the stove,as he got plates,and lit candles,and such.

He smiled as she turned toward him and listened to her turn off the stove now. "I am glad that the stir fry is done. I hope the bake potatoes are well cooked. They should be though because I had them in the oven before anything else was being cooked." He said to her as he situates things for them both to enjoy a nice meal now. "I have some red wine for s that I will pour in a couple of glasses my love."

Back
Top Bottom