Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Goth Girl to Preppy Cheerleading Girl by RobBase086 and ladydarkness5

ladydarkness5 said:
raven couldnt speak,she was laughing way to hrad.squirming around like crazy.'youll see.'she said.

"Oh I will see huh?" He said smiling as he continued to tickle her feet and any where on her body that would tickled her and cause her to laugh harder than before.

Raven thraushed around laughing.trying to gasp for breath,only to laugh again.hoping he would use the the electric brush on her ticklish bare tummy.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven thraushed around laughing.trying to gasp for breath,only to laugh again.hoping he would use the the electric brush on her ticklish bare tummy.

Leonard did use the electric tooth brush on her stomach, feet, armpits, or anywhere else on her body. As he continued to tickle her.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven started to moan into the kiss,feeling him fondle her breasts.

He then began to play with her nipples twisting her nipples and pulling onto them just a bit. Kissing her lips more passionately.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven moaned and squirm ded around. her cheerleading skirt riding up.to show her panties.moaning into the kiss.

He knew that she was wanting him and needed him so he began to kiss and lick on down her stomach. He then gently began to pull down her panties that she had on. His fingers rubbing and massaging her pussy.

Raven arched her back,from the feeling of his tounge on her stomach.She felt her panties leave her body.her pussy dripping with her juices.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven arched her back,from the feeling of his tounge on her stomach.She felt her panties leave her body.her pussy dripping with her juices.

"I bet my naughty Raven wants to tie me down sometimes?" He says with a smile on his face as he starts to kiss and lick on down to her hips with his lips and tongue going down her thigh. He then gently nibbles onto her inner thigh now.

raven squirmed and moaned agianst the restraints.'Yes i would love to tie you down,and do naughty things to you.'she said,moaning agains.her breathing getting a little heavy.

ladydarkness5 said:
raven squirmed and moaned agianst the restraints.'Yes i would love to tie you down,and do naughty things to you.'she said,moaning agains.her breathing getting a little heavy.

Leonard knew that she was very much into what he was doing to her tickling her and then making love to her as well. It was really turning her on as he can tell by her reactions to everything he does to her. "I knew you would love to do that to me!" He said with a smile loving that thought and idea as he started to release her from her restraints. His fingers teasing her pussy and finger fucking her pussy now.

"yes I would, i want to strip you naked,and torture you until you beg me,to have sex with you.'raven said,with a slight purr.feeling the restarints,leave her body.letting out loud moans,as he fingered her.

ladydarkness5 said:
"yes I would, i want to strip you naked,and torture you until you beg me,to have sex with you.'raven said,with a slight purr.feeling the restarints,leave her body.letting out loud moans,as he fingered her.

"Sounds like my naughty Raven wants to ravage her man as well while she has him all tied up." He said with a smile to her as he hears her purring for him and he continues to finger fuck her pussy ramming and slamming his fingers into her pussy. His fingers slid deeper and deeper inside her. Faster and faster as he slid in and out of her. He was thrusting so deep and hard into her pussy as he listens to her moan loudly for him.

"Yes i do.'raven moaned out,arching her back.from the feeling of his fingers,going into her pussy,harder and faster.each thrust going deeper inside her,makign her scarem out in pleasure.When he hit her g spot.

ladydarkness5 said:
"Yes i do.'raven moaned out,arching her back.from the feeling of his fingers,going into her pussy,harder and faster.each thrust going deeper inside her,makign her scarem out in pleasure.When he hit her g spot.

"I love this naughty side about you baby! I cannot wait to see how you ravage me." He said with a smile and kissing her lips deeply and passionately. As his fingers slid into her faster and harder now. Thrusting deeper and faster into her hot wetness. He watched as she was arching up with her back with each thrust into her.

Raven couldnt even speak,she was to busy maoning and squirming.Trying to sit up,to untie her her ankles,but only to fall back on the pillow gasping,and breathing heavily in pleasure.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven couldnt even speak,she was to busy maoning and squirming.Trying to sit up,to untie her her ankles,but only to fall back on the pillow gasping,and breathing heavily in pleasure.

Leonard grinded deeper and thrusted harder into her pussy as he slid in and out of her. He loved watching her trying to untie herself and knew that she could not do that. He began to bang into her thrusting his cock deeper and faster now inside her.

Raven moan's got louder and louder,almost screaming in utter pleasure,from just him being inside her.Her head thrashing side to side.

ladydarkness5 said:
Raven moan's got louder and louder,almost screaming in utter pleasure,from just him being inside her.Her head thrashing side to side.

Leonard loved how wild Raven was being in bed with him as he pounded her pussy with his cock deeply inside her and he watched her head moving all around as he slammed against her. Her moans filled the room up as he grunted loudly in pleasure.

each poweful thrust,made her breasts juiggle.as the feeling became more intnse.'i'm going to cum.'she moaned out.her back arching like crazy,her feet still tied to the bed.

Back
Top Bottom