Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rock Hard Ballerina (CLOSED)

RE: Rock Hard Ballerina (AlexsSketches, FindingSoubi)

Ito signaled to hair, wardrobe and make-up to make magic happen on Yuji. Once he was satisfied Yuji distracted enough with them and fighting off the hairdresser boy who was sweet on him--Ito caught Akira by the elbow and hustled him out of ear shot into a quiet room full of equipment and no people.

"He's fine no thanks to you! And newsflash cupcake, he had the door locked on me too. I called hotel personnel and if you had an ounce of the brain matter god gave you. . . you WOULD have called me and told me he was passed out on the fucking floor! Look kid, I don't know what you are Yuji's issues are but I told how the pony ride was gonna go. I told you to check in on him--check in doesn't mean leave on fucking floor unconscious! And you can take your self-righteous "Not that he wanted me in there anyway" and shove it. I TOLD you to make sure he was OK. . . I don't give a damn what he wanted. What if he had thrown up again, lord knows there was puke everywhere! He would have drown that's what fuck would happen!" Ito was so livid he was red in the face.

"This is EXTRA crap I can NOT let go on for the remainder of the tour! Now you go find yourself a pair of them pointy toe shoe things, and the skimpiest crap that doesn't let your dick sway in the wind and be ready to hop your happy ass on stage. The team. . .notice I said TEAM Aki. . . will clean Yuji up and then we're dumping him on the stage with nothing but his cute little mug and an acoustic guitar. And you're going dance them fucking twinkly toes of yours off. All ballads, and you'll be on stage all night ALONE but for intermission. And your dance better make me need a hankie, or your on the unemployment line. And don't screw this up like the last thing I told you to do. Maybe next time I ask you to do something--you'll ACT like you're interested in having a job!"

Akira pulled back and frowned at Ito. "I would like to inform you Mr. High and mighty, he wasn't unconscious when I left him! He told me he was fine!" he pointed towards the door "That dumb kid you seem to be freaking out about did that to himself!" he started to pace back and forth, pissed at how he was getting blamed for it all "I know you told me to watch after him and I did! YOU didn't get into the freaking room! Who got in, I did! I stayed with him all night!" he yelled back glaring at Ito. "So don't put this all on me! I was the one that had to listen to his drunken rambles about how he hated me for not giving him the time of day! I'm the one that had to listen to him say he still loved me but only be in a drunken stupor! Of course I wasn't thinking when I left him!" he slammed a fist into the wall, barely making a mark. "So yeah, blame that on me if you like! I'm sorry that I'm falling in love with him again and he can't freaking see it!" he took a few breaths and calmed down looking down at his feet.

"I can do the job...alright. I'm sorry he ended up the way he did, I would just leave if I could...that way it wouldn't be a problem, but..." he bit his lip "I can't, I'm starting to fall for him again, and it's making me want to stay in some hope that he is stupid and falls for me again." he shook his head. "If you really want me to go...if you think it's better for him, just drop me back home." he was mumbling at this point. He looked at Ito "I'll go figure something out for the show...I'm sorry." he said and hurried off to go get ready for the show, praying he would be able to improvise well tonight.

"Damn kids will be the death of me. . . Next time I manage some geezer that sings cabaret." Ito shoved a hand through his thinning hair and went off to re-cue production on the change from full electric audio to a stripped show.

But the time Yuji had been thoroughly primped and powered, he looked more like the rocker he was suppose to be. The team had dressed him more gothically working with his already too pale skin, then it was just a matter of some black leather and extra buckles. The hair dresser had even through his protesting managed to coif his head. Long layers, with wispy side bangs. Yuji still felt a little queasy--but he shook it off as they mic-ed him behind the curtain and started up deary smoke effects behind him.

"OK hey Yuji, good luck tonight. So it's gonna be pretty easy for you one of the girls en point is playing your long lost love--and we gonna work it through all your love ballads. So it will be discovering this love. Two songs. Competing for her heart. Three songs. Intermission and then the losing her and heartbreak for the finale. OK?" The stage manager ran through quickly. Yuji didn't need a song list, since thank god Ito had pushed for acoustics. All he had to do was sit, sing, and play. He was kinda sorry however. Akira wasn't going to get to dance like he had practiced. Yuji shrugged it was just a French showcase anyway, Akira would get to dance plenty in America.

"I got it. But is my dancer gonna be OK? That's a lot time to be on your toes." Yuji asked as he fiddled with his mic.

"I thought so but Mr. Kinjo said this one can handle it." The stage manager shrugged walked away to yell at a production assistant. Yuji took a deep breath and had a seat already the anticipation of playing for fans was taking over and making him eager and feel less sick.

Akira stood, ready in his point shoes and as slutty of an outfit as he could manage while still looking decent and not showing off too much. He had found some fishnet tights and a long enough skirt to cover anything, but still said, rocker's chick. His shirt was tight, flat chested ballet dancers weren't hard to find, it cut just low enough to give the appearance of small breast, without cluing someone in. He stood on the edge of the left wing and waited for Yuji to start playing. He bit his lip and took a deep breath.

First note played he stepped onto the stage, tiny point toed steps crossing for a while, until he was able to get a clear view of Yuji and he headed towards him, he knew this song well enough to put improvised steps to it and started to twirl around the stage, jumping every now and then, staying as graceful as possible. As he worked steps from the choreography were placed in where he was able to, trying to keep it as rocker ballad as he could.

A slight widening of his eyes was the only indication Yuji let on that he was shocked to see Akira. He was gonna kick Ito's butt. This wasn't funny. A slight blush spread on his face and the audience sighed and started to sway along. To them he was sing about wanting to love them. It was they up there like that beautiful girl spinning around him.

For Yuji the whole set was a fine balance in concentration and multi-tasking. He had to concentrate on his lyrics and playing, plus still manage to ogle Akira discreetly. . . Yuji wondered wildly where he had found such tarty clothes. Worse why were said tarty clothes turning him on. Yuji could not think of a worse punishment that watch Akira dance in tart wear and not be able to touch him in anyway. It was mental and physical torture at it's finest.

Ito smirked from the wings. So Yuji really did have a thing for the mouthy bit of dancer. It was all Ito could do not to bust up in laughter. The kid was all but salivating--he had it bad. But Ito had to give him credit he kept playing and sing as though he wasn't two seconds off of jumping Aki. His longing looks though were money--the entire audience was eat up his whole tragic lovelorn bad boy routine. Ito would have loved it more if it wasn't for the fact the act was no act. Something was going to have to give. They were both stupid and too stubborn for their own good.

Akira continued his dance around the man on stage. He dared to get closer, just barely getting within Yuji's reach. All for the audience, he reminded himself. No touching, just barely getting there, almost touches. God, this was ridiculous. He was going to make Ito pay, somehow. He dared to get closer, an almost kiss to the cheek, smirking slightly when he pulled away to bound across the stage again. He was going to make Ito double guess his decision to put him on the stage alone with Yuji. But he would never do anything to actually harm the performance.

As intermission came along Akira slowly worked his way off stage, glad when he heard the final note and the uproar coming from the audience. It wasn't for him, and he knew that, but it was still nice to hear. He moved over to a chair he saw and fell into it, sighing. He was tired, he had never had to dance that long before, and was very glad for the intermission. He pulled off his point shoes and rubbed his feet. Getting them ready for the next part of the show. He watched the stage off the wing and smiled, Yuji looked perfect up on stage.

Yuji took a final bow and left the stage allowing the production guys and sound guys do their thing. Spying Akira on the chair he came over and knelt down taking the narrow foot in his hand. He could slready see the bruising and strained tendons. Akira was tried, he had likely not ever danced a long stage solo in years--and Ito had him doing the equivalent of Swan Lake or The Firebird up there. Warming the slender foot in his hands, spoke in a quiet voice.

"Are you OK? You don't have to do this. I don't know what Ito was thinking making you do the whole performance on your own. You don't have to come out after the intermission. I don't want to ruin your feet. Someone else can either take over. . . or I will just finish the show on my own."

Yuji gave the swelling foot another gentle pat and stood to go. He had get ready to go back out, but he'd leave Akira the chance to opt out of more foot abuse. Yuji still didn't like to see Akira in pain. Picking up his guitar he headed back out.

Akira blushed when the other took his foot in his hand. He reached out for Yuji to tell him it was ok, but the other was already leaving. He shook his head "Yuji!" he called to him and quickly pulled on his shoes again. He ran towards Yuji and stopped just before the wing ended, he sighed. "I'll be fine..." he whispered to himself and got ready to start the next bit of the show. It was only a few more songs. he was pretty sure he could do it.

He watched Yuji strum a few chords and moved out onto the stage, this was much sadder than the others. He tried hard not to look confused by the song, but danced anyway. As well as he could , he danced to the song, moving off the stage when he saw fit, when the song started to take a heartbreaking turn. Once he was off he still stood next to the stage, hidden from the audience. He watched Yuji sing the song and looked down, so sad. He didn't wait for Yuji to finish and hurried to find Ito, or someone to get him some ice, he was going to need to ice his ankles tonight if he wanted to continue on like that.

When Yuji was done with the first set of heartbreaking songs he looked around for Akira but he was nowhere in sight. It figures. . .he would leave when I get to the losing love part. Yuji sang his heart out and the audience ate it up. The front row was already sobbing their hearts out and a few fans where either trying to throw their numbers and hankies (and a thong or two) on the stage--the rest were waving their lit cell phones in unison.

Ito saw Akira gimping around. He hoped a lesson had been learned. Still watching Yuji single handedly make an arena full of fans bleed their hearts out, he spoke in Akira's direction.

"Call it a night Aki, ice your puppies or whatever it is you do. Next time someone, namely me tells you to do something don't screw it up. You can roll out with the crew and sleep it off tonight. I'm gonna take Yuji to an industry party. The kid was fire tonight. You weren't bad either." Ito winked back at Akira.

Akira nearly shot a glare at Ito, but it went away quickly when the other told him he wasn't bad. "Thank you." he said and headed off to find some ice, when one of the other dancers gave him some ice as soon as she saw him, he thanked her and tied it around his ankles, heading back to the hotel and into his bed. He collapsed on it and sighed, though he couldn't stop smiling. He did it. He had danced in front of an audience, solo. If he got fired tomorrow, he didn't care, he still had done it. Akira closed his eyes, and soon was humming the songs that Yuji sang that night.

He sat up in his bed and moved over to grab a book and moved to the balcony, blushing when he sat down on the chair. He knew full well what he had done on the table, but it was too nice out and he wanted to read outside. He soon was falling asleep and didn't bother getting up from the chair, he was comfortable.

Once Yuji came off the stage, he wilted again like a underwatered leaf--but Ito dragged him him to the industry party. While Ito smoozed and mingled--rubbing elbows where he needed to, Yuji nursed a glass of Coke. He still felt ill, so no alcohol did he even want to smell much less drink.

"Pretty talented men should not be alone. . .I thought you sounded amazing."

Yuji flicked a look over at the smirking and damn near reclining body of vocalist who had just won on American Idol recently. The guy grinned at Yuji and then slowly perused him. Yuji gave him a once over too. He was alright, but he wasn't Akira. But then did that really matter? Akira didn't want him, not the way he wanted him too. So what harm was there is screwing some one who would at least pretend to like him after sex.

"Your hotel or mine. . .?" Yuji asked bluntly staring into his glass.

"Uh-well. . . Um really?! Oh well yours--I'm kinda here with handlers. . .You know?" The youthful tone made Yuji roll his eyes. The guy was eighteen, and sounded as if he had just turned that. Sighing he turned fully after tossing a tip on the bar.

"No I wouldn't know about that. Fine my place it is then. Couple of rules: I use condoms no negotiations don't like it kick rocks. I don't rim or give head either, same for kissing. What you get is a straight wham bam fuck, no extras. If you tell anyone you slept with me I will deny it and ruin your life, we clear?"

"Crystal." The teen said in awe, and Yuji stood and headed for the door. He didn't look back, he already knew the jail bait would follow cause only a few years ago he had been running to catch up to an older man he had picked up in a party in much the same way.

Back at the hotel Yuji shoved the kid over the sofa by his balcony with his butt in the air. . . he didn't do beds either with hook-ups. The kid under him was all giggly and squealy like a pig, it was not the best lay he had ever had--but the kid cuddled up to him on the sofa afterwards and slept. Yuji remained awake staring at the ceiling wishing the 18 year old laying next to him was a light footed, beautiful, ice queen dancer.

Akira woke up from shivering and rubbed his eyes, looking around. He chuckled at himself for sleeping outside and picked up his book, moving into the room and undoing the ice packs from his ankles. He set the book aside and looked at the time. He bit his lip, he wanted to go over to Yuji's room, explain things...but he was probably drunk again or whatever. He chewed on his lip for a little while, trying to decide. He finally got the courage up and headed over to the room. He knocked on the door and waited. He didn't even think that Yuji might not even be there, let alone awake. He knocked a few more times and then fidgeted.

He kicked the door lightly. "God...what am I doing..." he shook his head and started to head back to his own room. He could just as easily talk to Yuji tomorrow. Though, he wasn't sure if he'd admit to Yuji the feeling that he had of wanting him in the same room, regardless if they were sleeping together. He would be fine just cuddling.

Yuji not expecting anyone really other than room service. Opened the door without looking at the peep hole, swung the door open widely without a thought only to find Akira in front of him.

"What?! Akira!" Yuji hopped through door pulling it closed behind him to hide the singer still out like a light on his sofa. "What are you doing here? How are your feet?"

Akira jumped when the other moved through the door quickly. "I-uh....yeah, my feet are fine. Just needed some ice." he said and looked down at them, biting his lip "I...I wanted to, uh, talk. I couldn't sleep and it's a little late to head to the studio and the girls are asleep. I don't think Ito likes me very much...so, that left you." he looked up when he realized that could of sounded horrible. "N-Not that I don't want to talk to you, I just thought that maybe you would be drunk...or asleep and umm..." he looked back down again, chewing on his lip. He never had felt so nervous in his life. He had never had to watch what he was saying before so closely, he didn't want to give Yuji any chance to think that he was rejecting him. "Um...I'll go now, you were probably asleep. S-sorry for bothering you..." he said.

Yuji shoved a hand through his hair. Of all the times Akira wanted to bond, he wanted to do it NOW?! When Yuji had a naked Idol on the sofa. Yuji thought about lying, but he didn't want that--the kid had to go. . . like yesterday!

"Uhhh no I want to talk!, we can talk in your room. Give me 20 minutes to shower and find a pair of pants. Don't go anywhere! Promise! And don't worry about Ito, I don't think he likes anyone unless they have him on payroll. " Grinning like a little kid Yuji ducked back in his room, and locked the door again. He hurried over to the kid asleep on the sofa, and snoring of all things! Yuji started furiously poking him with a foot.

"Umm Wha--?!" Idol winner rolled over sleepily blinking up at Yuji. "Another round?"

"No! You gotta go. I told you wham bam--no overnights!" Yuji was already heading over to the kid's clothes and tossing them to him.

"What?! No shower?"

"Shower at your own hotel room--it's just lube you'll live. Now hurry, clothes on and bounce!" Yuji was already heading for the bathroom to shower.

The kid grumbled and yank his clothes on, so much for romance. The J-Rocker was worse than a guy doing a booty call on him. Curing softly, he snatched up his jacket and walked into the hall still zipping up his pants.

Akira nodded, he was a little shocked at the other, but wasn't thinking too much about it. He leaned against the wall, hands behind him, looking at the floor, waiting for Yuji. He heard the door open and looked up, only to see some person zipping up his pants. He looked away and tried really hard not to over think things. "H-hello." he said to the man and bit his lip, screaming at himself not to over think what was going on. This guy was...just a friend. Yeah, that's right, just a friend that had decided to stay the night, that's all...maybe. He refused to look at the man, if he looked he was start to go straight to what actually did happen.

"Hey sexy!" The pervy idol winked lecherously at Akira before swagging to the elevator whistling.

Yuji scrubbed in the shower like he was contaminated. He didn't want to chance Akira smelling that silly kid on his skin anywhere. When he was semi-presentable again he threw on a simple tee and jeans. THen he popped out of his room with still dripping hair and nearly tripped over Akira leaning on the wall.

"What. . . you're still here? I told you I was going to come to you. Wait is it your foot? Do you hurt?" Yuji tried to be discreet about making sure the idol kid had completely vacated the premises. He hoped Akira had not noticed the kid.

Akira flushed when the other called him sexy and winked at him. Just a friend! Just a friend! He screamed in his head. He looked over when Yuji finally came out of his room. "You told me not to go anywhere..." he said softly, fidgeting "My foot is fine, I told you, just needed some ice." he said and turned to head to his room. "Your, uh, friend seemed nice." he said, slowly. He wanted to know, but at the same time he'd probably be better off not knowing. "I think he thought I was a girl though...he called me sexy" he blushed and tried to be as casual as possible, he looked down at himself "I mean...do I really look like a girl?" he asked, unlocking the door to his room and opening it, heading in. He looked back at Yuji. "Come in." he said and smiled softly.

Yuji was giddy like a kid at Christmas. He knew he should calm down, but it was exciting just being near Akira, and talking with at all the undercurrents of bad feelings. Yuji fought a blush and failed about the idol. He was hoping Akira wouldn't acknowledge the silly boy. Where was that aloof Ice Queen when Yuji needed it.

"He's not a friend." Yuji said in a deadpan voice with no elaboration, as he followed Akira into his room. "And I highly doubt he thought you were a girl. You're not in gear and make-up at the moment. Remember what I told you about this industry--I'm not the only one with a "secret". Besides I've never seen how people could mistake you for anything other than a really adorable guy."

Yuji wondered in and admired how Akira was still much neater and more organized than him. He plopped down on the sofa, flicked his shoes off already feeling kinda comfy.

"Though you could cut your hair if you ever want to seem more. . . um. . . "butch"?" Yuji shrugged. "But I like you just as you are. . . "

Yuji abruptly stopped talking when he realized what he had said. He stared down at his feet a blush coloring his cheeks. It was happening all over again, he was letting his guard down and letting Akira in. He couldn't let it happen, he'd barely recovered from the callousness of Akira when they were "youths" he knew he wouldn't survive Akira the man rejecting him yet again.

Akira blinked and looked over "O-oh..." He moved to sit down in a chair across from Yuji. So much for trying not to be an ice queen, but how else would Yuji know that that certain man had a secret as well. He bit his lip and sat straight in his, hands folded in his lap. "I suppose. I did try to cut my hair." he said and glanced towards the balcony, blushing again and then looking back, catching the last bit of what Yuji had said, only to blush more. "It didn't work out." he added. "I, um, you were really good...at the show tonight." he said.

He was stumbling his way through this now. Wanted to just throw Yuji out of the room. If the man that left Yuji's room wasn't a friend, there was only one conclusion Akira could come too. He wanted Yuji out right now, it hurt too much to think about Yuji with someone else. "I-I..." he started and bit his lip again, it was a wonder it hadn't split open again. "I guess I'm not the only one you sleep with...I guess I shouldn't be surprised...you are slightly famous after all." he finally said, quietly.

Yuji closed his eyes for a moment, when Akira sucker punched him about skippy from his room. So much for them chatting and being close. Breathing deeply, Yuji stared up at the ceiling. What could he say that wouldn't make him seem weak?

"Akira if you want me not to sleep with other people than say so. But if that is the case then can you please stop fucking me and then hopping up as if I'm gonna contaminate you!" Yuji stared hard at Akira.

"Every time we've been together I feel like I'm some kinda rapist afterward--as if your only allowing me to be with you, and putting up with it. You might be inexperienced but I'm not. You hold back all the time. And may I remind you. . . you called me low." Yuji folded his arms and looked very much like he was on the verge of a pout. "I've never made it a secret. . . I. . .WANT. . . YOU--PERIOD! But I am not gonna beg, and I am not gonna touch you if you don't want my touch. As for young, dumb and full of cum, he was a stress reliever so I would keep my promise to you not to touch you again. I'm not made of stone and steel Akira--you spent half of the concert, nearly naked and twirling around me like some rock nymph! If I hadn't brought that kid back. . .we'd. . . be. . ." Yuji trailed off. Again he had said too much. . .

"I have never." he stood and clenched his hands into fists. "I have never once said I didn't want you. You are the one mistaking my words! I said I had to take a shower because I had to think!" he started to pace in front of Yuji, "I'm not some ice queen as you keep referring to me as. And I did call you low, because what you've done is low. You bought me through sex. Was that supposed to make me love you? What?" he asked and stopped looking at Yuji. "As for that...that...that boy, I never said I didn't want you to tou-..." he stopped abruptly and looked at Yuji wide eyed. Crud, he said it. He looked away and fidgeted. After a bit of silence he started up again, quietly "y-you aren't a rapist...and I wasn't nearly naked." he said, looking over "My skirt made sure nothing would show...i-if I was nearly naked...you...you would have gotten a slight peek." he mumbled, blushing.

Nope the ice queen was nowhere to be found at the moment. Yuji wondered what Akira would do if he was really pissed off. He blushed realizing he kinda what him to fly off the handle, as he finally understood what others meant when they said people were cute when they where mad. Yuji worked to focus again on Akira's words, and not tossing him on the floor to do things to him that would likely tick him off again.

"Why did you need the shower. Why do you always run away? It's cowardly! Besides you expect me to guess what is in your head?" Yuji mumbled. "It'a like playing poker with someone who already marked all the cards! I can't win with you!"

"As for the rest. . .Akira I could not make you love me five years ago. Why the hell do you think I would think I could do so now? I made a trade with you. You wanted fame I wanted your body. If you recall I gave you my heart and you threw it in my face. Fine, my bartering for your body wasn't my most brilliant idea--but you used me too. You wanted the stage. . . an audience. . .a career. You're not touring with me for any reason other than yourself, so how is that not low as well? At least I was honest and told you what I wanted. You make seem as if I forced you. If I was low we'd be screwing each other senseless every single day, multiple times--you'd be my "slut" as you so eloquently put it the first time. But I didn't do that to you I gave you time, a job, a salary and the opportunity to live the dream you said you wanted! I even backed off and you're still not happy. What the fuck do you want from me?! Blood?!" Yuji was nearly yelling in frustration.

"And you were naked. . . I know you don't wear underwear." Yuji grumbled actually pouting this time. He left off that the thought of Akira walking sans drawers drove him insane. That it was all he could do to keep his hands to himself.

"I needed the shower because I had no idea what was going on! You ran didn't you! You ran away when I rejected you!" he said and turned his back on the other. "It was stupid of me...to do that. To reject you. I don't want blood from you, Yuji...I don't want fame from you either. One time was all I was really asking. And then you said the whole year thing, and that you would introduce me to people and...I just couldn't say no." he pulled hugged himself and shook his head "I-I don't mind...you aren't forcing me. I'm sorry." he said and blushed bright red, when Yuji's last words finally connected, he whirled around and looked at Yuji, with a deadly glare. "You tell anyone...I mean anyone about that and I'll...I'll...I'll..." he threw his hands up in the air, he had no idea what he would do. "And I'll get really drunk and have a shit ton of fucking sex with random men." Any bit of the ice queen that would be there, was obviously gone now, though he figured his threat was a very silly one, but it was the only thing he could think of at the moment.

Yuji fixed Akira with a deadly stare. His usually expression was replaced with some dark and dangerous. Standing up he move and bore down on Akira with all his considerable height. Yuji yanked Akira too him, none too gently, and glared hard enough that his eyes were like flint.

"You're not having a shit ton of fucking sex with anyone. . .unless it's me. You're still mine for a year even if I have to tie you to my fucking. . ." Yuji paused and an absolutely wicked smirk started. Without missing a beat Yuji grasped the dancer about the thighs flipped Akira over his shoulder heading toward his bedroom.

"Actually I wish I had thought of this before. . .I want answers and I'm not above tying you to the bed and having my way with you to get them. no one is running away this time not me and definitely not you! " Yuji snapped and yanked a spare sheet from the dresser on his way to Akira's neat bed.

Back
Top Bottom