Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rock Hard Ballerina (CLOSED)

RE: Rock Hard Ballerina (AlexsSketches, FindingSoubi)

Akira gasped and looked up at Yuji, smiling a little. He nodded and was about to push up when his lips were taken by Yuji's. He moaned and kissed back, his fingers following Yuji's example. His hips rolled up, rolling into Yuji's crotch. He was starting to grow very fond of this heat that Yuji seemed to just generate naturally every time he was on top of him. He continued to kiss the other back, his own kisses growing more passionate.

There was no way in hell he was going to protest this...

Yuji loved Akira responding to him, it was like the dancer had missed this as much as he had. His arms when around Akira, pressing their bodies tightly, which cause him to wince painfully. His body, he had forgotten about that, Yuji paused for a moment remembering the disaster he was under his clothing. He didn't want Akira to see him, not like he was now. It wasn't vanity, but every mark was so shameful, the things he had done--and worse the stuff he had let Kano do. Reaching quickly he extinguished the lamps by the bed plunging their suite into total darkness.

Then he was back to Akira, sliding warm hands beneath his shirt to caress smooth flesh. Yuji knew he would miss feeling Akira on him bare, but for now just the fact they were together would have to be enough. His hands moved down to Akira's skirt, to begin easing it up gently. For once he was glad Akira was in girls clothing. They didn't have to be naked for sex, cause there was no way Yuji was taking off his clothes.

Akira blinked a little surprised when Yuji turned off the lights "Yuji?" he questioned only to forget about it when the other pushed his skirt up gently, blushing that he was still wearing all this girl stuff. His hands started to react in the same way, but moving to remove the other man's shirt, until he felt the bandages. He hesitated before continuing, very slowly, he didn't want to startle Yuji or hurt him, but he wanted to feel Yuji's skin so badly. His hands slipped in between them as he started to push up the front of Yuji's shirt.

He moaned gently and moved to kiss Yuji again, his lips, his chin, his neck. He kissed Yuji's neck so gently he wasn't sure if Yuji was going to feel it but he knew Yuji was hurting. "Yuji, are you sure? I-I don't want you to hurt..." he said, his voice practically begging for Yuji to answer that he was sure, and with Akira noticing this, he winced.

Akira's finger felt good even through bandages. Yuji trembled torn between the need to make to Akira, in the way he wanted to and the need to hind the shameful bruised and cut body. His hand went between Akira's legs touching him softly, hesitantly. It would be so much easier to just taken him like this, Yuji would only have to unbutton his pants really. But Yuji wanted at least once time to be perfect for them, and if not perfect at least without misunderstanding and injured egos.

"Being with you. . .doesn't hurt. . .it never hurts." Yuji pressed soft moist kisses along Akira's exposed collar bone, and groaned in breathless pleasure each time Akira's mouth touched him. "But my skin it's. . . not like it was. He used. . .things on me. The bandages. . .you don't. I mean I can just keep my clothes on. I can still please you. I still want to be with you right now."

Akira's body arched into the hand, even though it was hesitant, he liked the light touch. "Then we do it with clothes on." he said and kissed the other man's lips gently. He shrugged a little "Maybe I'll like it." he said and chuckled a little bit "And never let you take your clothes off again." he said and ran his fingers, gently down the bandages. "though...that would probably be hard to do, you..." he trailed off blushing, his words finally catching up to him "i-i mean..." he blushed bright red and changed the subject with a long passionate kiss and grinding into Yuji's hand.

Yuji was grateful Akira was being so understanding, and his last coherent thought before Akira took his mouth was that he would make it up to the dancer as soon as his body healed. When his skin was smooth again, he'd make sure he and Akira had the most daylight infused birthday suit bare naked sex ever. But for now he thought, he would just deal with the important stuff. His hand closed around Akira's already willing length, even while he popped the button on his jeans.

"Yeah. . well this is only temporary." Yuji broke the kiss to whisper against Akira's lips. "I tend to want you naked all the time. If I could I would make you wearing anything at all illegal."

Yuji nipped Akira's neck, working his way down the thin feminine shirt. There were definitely upsides to Akira's clothes being on, like what the thin cotton of his shirt could do to a nipple when sucked into Yuji mouth for a rough and through sucking and biting. Yuji worked his own jeans off enough so he could rub his achy shaft against Akira's. Then holding them together, he stroked them both faster, while he continued to do wicked things to Akira's held hostage nipples.

Akira smiled and kissed him "Ah, but then everyone else would see me." he said and bit at Yuji's lip gently. He let the other work his way down his body with his mouth and gave way to light gasps and moans as the shirt only helped further arouse him. His hips bucked slightly at the touch of Yuji's hand and cock. His hands aching to scratch at Yuji, but forced to just run along the bandages. His back arched ever so slightly, god he wanted it so back. "Yuji please..." he moaned gently. "no more teasing..." he licked his lips and ran his hand down to Yuji's hip, playing circles along the hip before moving his hand down to Yuji's around their cocks. Hesitating slightly before pushing at Yuji's hand to go further down, to embrace him fully.

Yuji chuckled in reply. "No more teasing" from Akira was almost like he was begging, and Yuji rather liked it. He wanted it to be slow and loving, but since they were both impatient and needing this, Yuji didn't hold back, he shoved Akira's skirt up (saying a silent thank you that he was still running around commando). Removing his hand from their pulsing shafts, Yuji lifted Akira slender hips, and with a push buried himself to the hilt in Akira's welcoming warmth.

"Umm! So good! It's never like this with anyone but you!" Yuji gasped breathlessly pausing only a moment so they could both enjoy the sensation of their tightly joined bodies. He began moving the moment he felt Akira's inner muscle twitch on his length, pumping himself full and deeply into the lover he couldn't get enough off.

Akira moaned as he was pushed into, blushing at Yuji's words, about to say something about it until the other started to move into him, all his words coming out as moans instead. His breath became shallow, and his hands decided to move on their own, pulling Yuji to him, so he could kiss him. He nipped at the man's lip and sucked gently before kissing him. Akira's hips moved with Yuji's, helping him to push in as far as he could go. "God, Yuji..." he moaned, it felt wonderful. He'd probably never know how it felt to be with other men, but for Akira that was ok. He didn't mind, that one man was the furthest from his thoughts, only Yuji had them and Akira was hoping it would stay that way.

Akira's passionate kisses stole what little remained of Yuji coherency. For a while the only sounds where Akira's moans, Yuji's groans in response and the sound of the vintage hotel bed squeakily protesting the very physical activity taking place on it. Yuji ignored the screechy bed, and cupped Akira's body tightly while driving his mouth into the sweetest kisses he had ever known, ecstasy on his face.

The naughtiness of them still being clothed only served to make Yuji even more turned on. It was like a being shot through with a thousand live wires. His fingers dug in Akira's hips, while an unintelligible mixture of Akira's name and half a dozen swear words were panting free of their kissing mouths. The heat in his belly spread and exploded, and his mind let go. He had intended to pull free of Akira and not force his spend on the dancer--but Yuji's body was unwilling to allow it's lover to escape ultimate possession. With a helpless shout from Yuji heat poured inside of the slender warm body grinding and bumping beneath him.

Akira was already far gone as he felt the other man's fingers start to dig into him, he winced slightly but was enjoying the rest of the pleasure too much to even think about mentioning the slight pain. He felt so close to the edge of losing more than just his mind that when the other came into him, he was pushed far over the edge and ended up spent underneath Yuji. He moaned and pulled the other close to him, kissing him more gently with each passing second, the passion slowly leaving his body as well as the warmth inside him. His body became even more relaxed, as he closed his eyes and smiled gently. "God...you always feel..." he trailed off, blushing. "You always feel so good." he said, his voice tiny in comparison to his already shy voice that had taken over since he danced on the stage by himself.

"you only think that because you haven't made love to yourself like I have." Yuji chuckled nuzzling the soft skinned neck."Trust me. . . you feel far better!"

Yuji began gently stripping Akira's body. He might not be able to let Akira see him nude but that didn't mean he didn't want to touch the dancers bare skin. He wanted to say so much to him, that he loved him, and he wanted him to stay with him always. Yuji was too afraid, even though he knew now why Akira had rejected him so many years ago, the feeling of resentment of how Akira had so easily gave him up. . . stung.

"Aki. . .why did you really say no to Kano?" Yuji asked hesitantly once he had Akira naked and pressed possessively against his side. He wanted the answer to be because Akira loved him and couldn't bare to be without him.

Akira chuckled "I could, but that...I believe would be far less fun." he said and blushed a bit as the other undressed him. He knew very much why too, it was the way Yuji was doing it, he hadn't undressed him like this before, so gently. Akira looked over and bit his lip gently. "I-I made a promise to you...that I wouldn't leave for a year." he said and hesitated, should he tell Yuji what he had said at the end, about how when Kano asked him what was so important on Yuji's tour his answer was indeed Yuji was what was so important. He was having an internal struggle with himself, part of him wanting to say something, the other part of him too scared.

What if Yuji didn't love him? What if Yuji didn't return the feelings? Though, Akira sure thought that it would be justified if he didn't, but then it would make this year a lot harder and longer...Ito wouldn't be happy, not that it mattered much. They would fight again...and he didn't want to fight with Yuji anymore "A-and..." he bit his lip "And another reason...but I don't really want to talk about it right now...can't I wait, just for a little while." he said and sat up, looking down at Yuji "Please don't take it the wrong way...I just don't know if I should tell you." he tried his best at explaining what he meant, so that Yuji wouldn't get mad at him.

"True. . . " Yuji said with barest noncommittal tone. "But you've been so hot and cold I would have thought you'd jump at the chance to not be stuck with me a whole year."

Yuji felt too good next to Akira to get too bend out of shape that Akira still thought of him as just a promise to be kept. THat meant there might be hope. Akira had liked him once, perhaps Yuji could make him fall in love him this time. He had a year to woo Akira. He was so lost in the plan to make them have a happily ever after that he almost missed the rest of Akira's comment.

"Another reason? My god. . . You not pregnant are you? Cause we'd like have to get married and stuff!" Yuji pronounced with a fake shocked expression. He tried to use humor to cover his worry over why Akira would come straight with him on his reasons. He still wasn't sure if he could trust the dancer.

Akira went wide eyed "I AM NOT!" he said and frowned, blushing bright red. "m-men can't even.." he continued to blush and shook his head "I-It's...I...no, I'll tell you later ok?" he asked, his eyes pleading the other to leave his second reason alone "Just for now...please leave it alone." he bit his lip and fidgeted, he was scared that Yuji was going to get mad again.

Akira nearly frowned, he really shouldn't be in a relationship where he was....not that he was in a relationship, more he really shouldn't want to be in a relationship where he was scared of always getting his other part mad. He laid back down and turned to cuddle into Yuji. "Wh-where are we headed next?" he asked.

Yuji busted up in laughter! The look on Akira's face was priceless! Poor guy he was so serious. Yuji had a feeling perhaps maybe he could worm his way in Akira's heart by simply helping him get rid of the fear he always seemed in the midst of. It made him a target, and in the world they both had to make a living from predators like Kano would always want to get their hands on Akira. Yuji knew he wasn't much better at staying out of trouble, but at least he choose his trouble--not get led into it. Akira had even come on this tour with him all the while common sense should have told him to avoid at all costs.

"Aki I was kidding. . . Hmm I think even you're starting to forget you're a guy." Yuji said still chuckling merrily. "You're so serious. You don't have to be all the time. You're actually kinda nice to be around when you let the guard down. There is one last show in Jersey. Then we have a three day lay over in Philly before that show. If you wanted to shop, sightsee or have a break do it between Jersey and Philly cause Ito is gonna put all our noses to the ground to make up those lost days with DC, Virginia, and Florida all one right behind the other. And after Florida we stop flying. It will be all tour buses and rails. So get you some stuff to do in Philly. You can download music from my computer if you need it. But be prepared to be grouchy, cramped and irritated soon. Ito is REALLY not fun on a tour bus after about a day and a half or so."

Akira stuck his tongue out at Yuji. "Shut up, I am not!" he said and folded his arms and glanced over to him. "I'm trying..." he said and listened to the schedule. "It all happens so fast..." he said, thinking about it. He glanced over to his clothes and frowned "I'll probably have to get some other things...just to be on the safe side." he mumbled to himself and started to think of things he needed to get, sighing. "I can handle close spaces, no problem. An irritated Ito...that will be a different story. Maybe....we should find him a girlfriend." he chuckled and shook his head. He leaned into Yuji and closed his eyes "His face...was pretty hysterical when he caught us, don't you think?" he asked and started to chuckle.

Yuji grinned and struggled out of his jacket it didn't seem to be a point Akira already knew about the bandages, so he could at least lay semi-comfortable with him. He'd have to pop a pill to stop the pain, but he didn't want to while Akira was awake and feeling chatty.

"He's been awfully quiet all day. Didn't even yell at me to be ready for Jersey. Maybe he already found someone. Though I think a girlfriend is us being WAY too easy on him. Remember he did make you dance a whole show alone. I think we should get a him a nice little boyfriend. A little tight bum strolling around his hotel suite might be just what the doctor ordered. I mean he has been divorced four times. . . That's gotta be a sign that he's batting for the wrong team." Yuji was glad Akira could laugh with him about flashing the brash manager. THis is what he had wanted so many years ago, them together like this, just being in love (well love for Yuji, but he had a plan to make Akira love him back.).

Akira shrugged "Who knows, I didn't mind dancing the whole show alone" he said and thought about it "Perhaps, maybe he does need a boyfriend. One of us should hit on him...see what happens." he chuckled and shook his head "No...that's a bad idea, never mind that. We'd get in so much trouble if he found out." he said and sighed "I can see it now, you forced to do nothing but singing and guitar work and me doing nothing but dancing, he'd work us so hard we wouldn't be able to sit for weeks."

He started to kind of doze off, suddenly feeling tired, but he wanted to keep talking with Yuji, he yawned slightly and rubbed his eyes before cuddling back into Yuji. "You make a good body pillow...you know that?" he asked and yawned again. "maybe you should make one of yourself." he nodded, he was starting to make very little sense.

"Pfft you can flirt with Ito if you want. But I think I've had my fill of entertainment related lovers. I want stability. . .someone to love me, and stay with me forever." Yuji murmured sleepily unaware of what he was revealing. Akira snuggling into him was way too comfy to resist the lure of sleep and relaxation.

"Hmm body pillow? Well if there's a Yuji body pillow market, then I want a matching Akira life size doll-- pillow might get lonely." Sleepy was giving way to silly for Yuji and in moment he was breathing evenly and deeply in sleep.

Akira nodded to everything Yuji said. He wasn't really hearing his words, hebwasbtontired tonreally hear them all he heard was 'love pillow' he was very confused by what Yuji was saying. Akira finally fell asleep.

Akira woke up thebnext morning, as he opened his eyes he found Yuji next to him, both of them cuddled into each other. He smiled and very slowly got of the bed checking the time to see if he had time to go down to the studio. He glanced back at Yuji as he got dressed and chuckled.

Back
Top Bottom