Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rock Hard Ballerina (CLOSED)

RE: Rock Hard Ballerina (AlexsSketches, FindingSoubi)

Akira had waited for a little while but ended up scooting down into the covers, closing his eyes and waiting for sleep to come to him. When he felt someone getting into the bed with him. He hesitated, but soon was right next to Yuji, after a good five minutes of scooting over and then stopping thinking it was a bad idea. He bit his lip before rolling over slightly, and laying an arm across Yuji, blushing slightly when he felt skin instead of clothing.

He closed his eyes and prayed that Yuji wouldn't mind him being close. He did like sleeping with something near him, in the beginning it had been a pillow and then a body pillow, and now that he had Yuji, well sort of, it was a person. He cuddled into his side, his hand moving towards Yuji's waist to be more comfortable, though it was soon back up on Yuji's chest when he realized that Yuji wasn't wearing anything. He wanted to pull back out of embarrassment, but his body wouldn't let him.

Akira figured Yuji was asleep anyway, and he would be getting up early...so Yuji would never find out. He kept telling himself this and slowly lulled himself to sleep. Only to wake up early and get dressed, combing out his hair and placing it into a pony tail. He headed out the door and found someone to take him to the studio. That was when he had found his miscalculation about this. He wanted to dance to Yuji's song, the one that he was going to dance for, he could remember some of it, but a lot of it he didn't even know how it started. He sighed and ended up dancing to other songs that he found in the studio. Working on the bits of song that he did remember every now and then.

Yuji's eyes widened with shock when wiggling and scooting started on the other side of the bed. He tried to tell himself if wasn't anything but akira rolling over in his sleep. Then there was an arm on his chest, not to mention one whole side of his body was prickly and extra warm where Akira laid pressed up against him.

If anyone had asked Yuji he would have liken the night to Chinese water torture. He almost yelped a no when Akira's hand slid to his waist only to jerk back upward. So he wasn't even asleep! Great! Yuji laid there in the dark staring up at the ceiling pretending to sleep, and desperately trying not to move, or worse do something that Akira could accuse him of being a jerk about later. Blushing he crossed his hands over his lower half so Akira couldn't brush against him in sleep. It was a long sleepless not for Yuji, that left him irritable and promising himself to stay on the crappy sofa tomorrow night.

When he finally fell into a uncomfortable doze as dawn broke across the sky. Only to be jerked awake but the sounds of Akira leaving. Groaning he got up fully, and it was then a long morning of TV press, and morning magazine shows to promote his first concert day. Yuji was not at his best. Snippy with hair and make-up at both the Today show and then again at The View studios. Ito ground his teeth in anger at the listless Yuji, who he had to pump full of five cups of coffee and issue threats at. Even then he still was out talked and out maneuvered by Matt Lauer, who made him look look like an inexperienced FOB kid instead of a rocker. Then there where the hen brigade at The View, and while they where at least nicer (cause let's face it Yuji was a cute twenty-one year old), he still looked listless and out of it to Ito's trained eye. Ito was not pleased on the way to the Arena, and he let Yuji know it--it was rare Ito got truly mad, but when he did everyone ran for cover.

Yuji didn't have any cover. But he had learned early that fighting back only made Ito louder and worse. So the manager screamed for several hours about everything from Yuji's behavior, lateness, listlessness. . . and on and on. The band kept a low profile, and even the dancers stayed out of the way of the stressed manager wincing in pity when Ito's tirade and tantrum just made things worse, cause Yuji to flub several of his numbers. The mistakes made more Ito-in-rampage mode yelling and by the time lunch rolled around Yuji just wanted to hide in his dressing room. Which he did. . .curled up sleeping on the small sofa there.

Akira had kept out of site when he noticed that Ito was yelling at Yuji, he was confused to as why. He asked one of the dancers what was going on.

"Yuji's been off his game today. Do you know anything about it?" she asked and eyed Akira "You know you really shouldn't wear him out the night before like this...it's bad for business."

Akira stared at the girl shocked, blushing bright red he answered. "I-I did no such thing! We...we were just..." he trailed off and ran to find Ito, it was his fault again. He frowned when he realized he might have lead the other dancer to believe they indeed were sleeping with each other, doing much more than what had really happened. "Ito!" he said when he finally found the angry man. "Ito, please...please go apologize to Yuji, or at least make it up to him." he said, biting his lip. "It was my fault, I thought...I thought he was asleep, and so I cuddled with him, I guess he didn't get any sleep last night." he was rambling slightly and none of it probably made sense to Ito at all. "I want to apologize to you, I'll sleep on the couch tonight so he can get some rest or something like that." he said, watching Ito.

Ito rolled his eyes, he didn't do apologies. Yuji knew the rules to this game. If you wanted to earn like a rock star, then you learned to party like one. That meant no matter what happened the night before you still had to be able to perform and still be able to make your press commitments. Ito wasn't letting the kid hide behind the cupcakes "proverbial" skirts as it were--no matter how well meaning.

"I respect your hustle cupcake I really do. But Yuji has been keeping company with me for the last five years. He knows how this works. I party, drink, and actually fuck my women harder than anyone else on this pony ride--and I still look fresh as a daisy, even when I'm dead as a corpse." Ito lit a cigarette and continued. "I don't care if you sat on his FACE bare assed kiddo, it's the kid's responsibility to look like it never happened. Frankly maybe you should sit on him, this is good practice for his self-control and strength of character. Besides cupcake do you see him complaining? he knows he's off his game--and he'll be better next time. I'm not running a daycare here Aki, much as you two seem to act like babies, if he wants to make it in this world he's gotta learn to deal. Why do you think you're still here? If I thought the kid couldn't handle the spice you add to the pot, you'd have never got on that plane with in Japan. Now run along and go make them toes twinkle or what ever it is dancers do. Yuji will live."

Akira rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at Ito and headed off. He still didn't think it was very fair, but if Ito figured Yuji could handle it, then who was he to argue. He did feel like he should apologize, even if Yuji could handle it all. It was his fault Yuji was like this, Yuji had no part in it. So he headed off to find Yuji before he needed to head off to rehearse with the other dancers. He finally found Yuji's room and knocked on the door before entering quietly, only to find Yuji asleep. He smiled slightly and found a piece of paper writing out that he was sorry, and he'd sleep on the couch tonight.

Then he was off again, going to rehearse with the dancers. After a few glares and stares he finally convinced them that he hadn't slept with Yuji to get the job and explained how he was an old friend and Yuji was just doing him a favor, using all female pronouns of course. He then danced with the others, working on getting everything down to precise timing, after watching the group from NYCC he wanted to become even better, be perfectly on time to start off and then work on his form even more.

Yuji was a bit better after sleeping lunch away. He did find Akira's strange note, and after reading it was even more confused. Well if Akira wanted to sleep on the couch, who was he to argue. The dancer would be sorry however. That did remind Yuji. . .he called Kano quickly. Leaving him a voice mail about Akira. He had barely closed his phone before the choreographer was texting back.

Amazing dancer? Hmm. . . Have plenty of those. You calling in favors Yuji? What's in it for me?

Yuji sucked his teeth at the reply. Really? Yuji didn't really want to deal with Kano on that level again, given he was into some kinky stuff. But the music world was checks and balances, if he didn't barter something Kano might say no. Worse, he might expect something from Akira, and Yuji already knew the dancer would react badly. Kano might be pervy but he was a powerful and influential choreographer with a lot of artist and companies in his pocket. Akira's ice queen routine would not go over well and he might get black balled in the US before he even got a chance here. Yuji texted back already knowing the creeper reply he'd get. . .

What do you want in trade then to see what my dancer can do?

The reply was instant.

I'm in the mood to hear you scream in that cute little Japanese accent. I even promise not to leave marks this time.

Yuji shuddered, Kano was a notorious liar about such things too. He'd leave marks, he always did, the freak. Yuji texted back the time of the concert and told Kano to look for the soloist at intermission, and he also gave the name of the song Akira dance on his own during. He closed out saying he'd meet Kano after the show. Looked like Akira would have the bed tonight after all. Yuji grabbed his guitar and returned to the rehearsal, doing much better--though he still looked tired.

Akira was practicing hard with the rest of the dancers when Yuji had shown up and he only caught himself smiling when one of the dancers nudged him. He blushed a little and bit back a smile even though it still showed. After the rehearsal he went over to Yuji, touching the other man's arm gently, very much like a girlfriend would do to her boyfriend "Do you think we could practice that song you wrote, the one I'll be dancing to? I'm afraid I haven't been able to work on it too much, there are certain parts I'm forgetting." he explained. "We can do it when you can, I'm good and improvisation so if it doesn't happen that's fine." he smiled gently at the other, it seemed the ice queen was pretty much thawed out. "I was wondering if...if you could maybe record it, if that's easier for you." he said, he really wanted Yuji to say no, he did kind of like Ito's idea of keeping them together 24-7.

Yuji blushed himself. He'd have to sing the lyrics this time. It was one thing to sing them for a darkened theater of fans who might pretend he sang for them, quite another to do it in front of all the crew. But he didn't have choice. If he didn't do it Akira would think it was because of some other weird reason--and not that he just didn't want his private love dedication to the dancer on public display. Nodding numbly, he pulled out an electric acoustic guitar. The band sat and stood around curiously. It was well know Yuji rarely used his acoustic instrument around any of them. His bassist hadn't even known he had an acoustic piece. He thought Yuji was the typical young rocker who learned on an electric guitar and that was all he could play.

Yuji perched on the stool and stared at his fingers. He didn't think he'd be able to do this if he had to look at anyone. He started to play, and from the moment the first strains of the song started the whole band knew this wasn't the sound of the Yuji they knew. The only person not the least bit surprised by the sound was Ito. He still remembered the crying sixteen year old that had played under his window and begged him for a chance--it was the same sound from then that played now. Yuji made his instrument do what few artist could, made it bleed human emotion. His guitar cried out the innocent of love, it sing in joy, and Ito having seen Aki dance didn't need brain surgery to know who the song had been written for and why. The song WAS Akira, it was all the things the kid wouldn't and couldn't say. Added to that was Yuji's tenor that blended perfectly with lyrics that told but didn't tell of the feelings of first love, of worshiping his dancer from afar. But it was more than that too, the song spoke to anyone who had ever been in love with someone they felt they were unworthy of. It cried for anyone who had loved someone so unreachable they might as well been on separate galaxies. It was so tender, heartfelt and forlorn that Yuji's drummer, a hardened rocker well into his thirties was sniffling and shifting in his seat, his eyes suspiciously wet. The other dancers didn't even pretend to hide the effect the song had on them, openly weeping into soggy tissues.

As Ito looked around at his crew going to mush and Yuji with head down, he wondered vaguely if shipping Aki back to Japan was still an option.

Akira nearly stopped to look at Yuji when he started singing, this was something new. He had never heard the lyrics to this song, and it almost made it hard for him to concentrate on dancing. He nearly stumbled, before closing his eyes and dancing that way. He had to listen and feel everything or else he wasn't going to do this song justice in the slightest. It had been a long time since he had danced with his eyes closed, he loved to do it though. He used to dance like that, it was the reason he hadn't caught Yuji watching him until he had the guts to say hi. It was his favorite way to dance, he kind of wondered why he hadn't done it in so long.

The answer came to him through Yuji's song though. he knew why he hadn't because after he said no to Yuji he never wanted to dance quite the same way again, but this was special, this was how he needed to dance for this song. And he did, every fluid movement and note of the song flowed through his body as he danced, the image of him on the stage, perfectly clear in his mind. This was how dancing was supposed to be, at least that's what he thought. When the song came to an end he was standing in the middle of the area and opened his eyes again, to see the rest of the people around him and Yuji. He blushed a bit and looked over to Yuji. "Thank you. If you don't mind I'd like to do that a few more times...just so I know I've got it down." he said, his voice was quiet, almost back to his old self from five years ago. Shy and quiet, always smiling, nothing more meaning to him than his dancing...and someone he would never admit to his jealous friends that he liked.

Yuji had kept his promise to himself to get through the song and not look at Akira. So he had missed the metamorphosis on the stage. But he had gotten wrapped back in the feelings and moment that had inspired the song. So when he lifted his head again and found himself and slightly sweaty Akira standing in the midst of weepy soggy members of his tour, he didn't quite know what to think. He focused on Akira. Again? The dancer wanted him to rip himself open again on stage? Yuji closed his eyes for a moment wishing he had just said no to using this song. Akira was bloody insane if he thought he was tear himself into pieces again before the actual show when he had to do it this time facing Akira and an audience.

"No!" Yuji jumped abruptly from the stool, all his usual easygoing demeanor gone. "You're a dancer you'll have to remember the steps, or improvise--I'm not doing that song again until curtains call tonight."

Yuji didn't wait for Akira's reply but put his guitar down and stalked off past all the staring crew. Blushing fiercely when he bassist stopped him with a "Good Job Kid. . .amazing job. . .really." Yuji mumbled thanks and then was hugged by both of the weepy dancers. Yuji was so shocked by their out pouring and display of affection and he practically ran to get away from all the staring--retreating to his dressing room. The crew was left staring at Akira then. Jealously by the other two dancers, knowingly by everyone else.

Akira jumped at the outburst and nodded. He watched the other stalk away and bit his lip when he realized the other crew members were staring at him. He grabbed his hands when he realized he was shaking a bit and walked off the stage quickly, going to find somewhere to work on a song he had only heard twice. He managed to rub his eyes from the tears that were threatening to fall, he didn't want to cry, not in front of everyone like this.

He made it to a nice area where few people seemed to be and he didn't even bother to dance again, he found the floor and sat down on it, curling into his knees and staring at his feet. He didn't want to make Yuji mad. He probably shouldn't have asked him to use this song, how was he supposed to know it had lyrics to it? He had only heard it once...had Yuji been singing then? He didn't think so, but then again he had been wrapped up in dancing it was highly possible he hadn't heard him.

"What am I going to do?" he asked himself, rubbing his eyes again. He was so lost, one moment he thought everything was going great, the next Yuji is storming off. He couldn't hold a relationship, even a fake, one if he tried. At least, that's how it seemed to be turning out. He sat there on the floor until he fell asleep, waiting for the time to get ready for the concert and everything.

He woke up to the hustle and bustle around him and got up quickly, heading off to get ready as well, and avoided eye contact with Yuji as much as possible, there was no way he was going to get Yuji mad or hurt right before they both had to go on stage. He was even thinking of asking Yuji to just forget about the song, he'd improvise another one, it wouldn't be too hard. It was just one concert anyway, he'd do better at the next one. He was terrified about what Ito would do though, changing a song so quickly, without practice? He felt like Ito would kill him, right there on stage.

Kano took a VIP seat in the balcony. Nice of Ito to see to that for him. Kano like nothing more than the power to look down on the "little people". He sipped his champagne (more of Ito's and Yuji's generosity), and settled back in his seat with an bored expression. Female dancers were a dime a dozen in his industry, so Kano was not expecting anything major from Yuji's. But Yuji was a great piece of ass. The combination of hard rocker bad boy, with those almost delicate boyish Asian features brought out the fetishist in Kano. A sub that looked like a dom, and Kano loved it. Plus Yuji was still his only partner to never use his safe word. Whips, paddles, crops, electricity, restraints of all types. . .nothing would make the young male scream out "Akira", it was the most vexating and delighting thing for a well versed Sadist like Kano. Maybe tonight would be the night, and who knew? He had just purchased a new branding toy. Besides, if Yuji's dancer was any good, than the rocker would owe Kano yet ANOTHER favor.

Yuji stood in the wings, and wondered vaguely if he hadn't been too rough on Akira. It's not like he knew what that song meant to him. Yuji was the love sick derp that wrote it not him. But when he had seen everyone else on the stage so effected by it, and Akira just standing there like it was nothing new or just any old song, he had been pissed and hurt. Now he was just worried. He knew Kano was out there, and though he really couldn't stand the perverted choreographer and his "inclinations" even Yuji knew what a boost to Akira's career the deviant could provide. Which is why he was willing subject himself to the unpleasantness that passed for sex in Kano's power hungry mind. Yuji believed in Akira, but sometimes he didn't think Akira believed enough in himself and the dancer had to nail it tonight. . .

Yuji's ass was on the line. . . literally.

Akira was taking a slight breather and was heading towards the wings when he saw Yuji. He looked down, his old attitude still in place. He had been quiet and shy all that day and it didn't show any signs of stopping. That song had hit him pretty hard, the words were still stuck in his head. Yuji had said that song was written for him... He walked up slowly to Yuji and gave a soft smile, one that would have been very familiar to the Yuji five years ago. "Thank you...for doing this for me." he said, his hands in front of him to keep himself from shaking in front of Yuji. "I know how much this song means to you, how personal it is. You really don't need to play if it makes you uncomfortable." his voice was quiet, just barely being able to hear it over the crowd beyond the stage.

"I'm sorry...when I asked you to play it again, it was insensitive." he smiled a little "But, I-I mostly just wanted to hear it again." he said before passing Yuji and dancing his heart out for the intermission and every other song that he had to dance for. He thought it was one of his best performances, little did he know he was being watched carefully by someone in the audience. He had no idea that one screw up could cost him. The adrenaline rush he had gotten for performing on his own for intermission was so high that he had danced his best on the stage the entire time.

After the show was done he was on a couch in the back, just resting, he felt almost nothing. The song Yuji had written for him, still stuck in his head. He couldn't think of anything else, just that song. His body looked relaxed, much more relaxed than he had ever been in years. He had his eyes clothes, and his body slightly slumped. There was no sign of the ice queen at all, not in his speech or the way he held himself, the way he addressed people was far different from how he did in the beginning. Even a few of the dancers had commented on it, they even had the right idea thinking it was Yuji that had changed him. Akira was too far gone now, he was falling and falling hard for Yuji all over again. And this was going to be a problem if everything had to remain an act.

It had been a long time since Kano had been this excited about ANYTHING. When Aki, had taken the stage he had been mildly interested, but then that song--what ever it was, the "Untitled" ballad that had been the intermission made him sit up and take notice. He had not seen such raw talent from a dancer in a long time. American dancers, and even french ballerinas danced by such rote and lack of spirit, Kano was usually mentally asleep before their first minute was done. It was a quiet running joke in the dance world that if you wanted Kano De Sal to get it up for you you had to be a cute open to screw male or lit on fire with gasoline, a match and then turn a succession of pirouettes that way while the flames rose ever higher if you were female. Kano knew he was hard on dancers who auditioned, but he didn't care--he was one of the best and when you were the best you could demanded it and others would toe the line.

But Aki. . ."she" was unexpected. Oh Kano was well aware from the first turn "she" was a he. Clever boy, Kano wondered vaguely if Yuji knew his back-up dancer listed with the only other females on the tour photobook, was male. He must not, as Aki was dressed like a woman. For a moment, Kano wondered if this was some Japanese opera tribute where the men played women. But no Aki moved and held HIMSELF just like the other female dancers. But Kano had been studying dance and dancers for the last forty years, even since his mother sent him to his first ballet school at age three so his teen sister would be forced to babysit him at her part-time job. Aki moved like a male, his lines were male, and while he had to have the smallest adam's apple in history, and a cock tuck job worthy of any drag queen on the strip--Kano could still see the primary dance training in his movements that said male positioning had been his dance building blocks. The fact that he was an extraordinary dancer to have mastered both male and female body placement enough to conceal the one with the other alone would have made Kano intrigued. The fact that Aki really WAS male left the choreographer practically climbing over people in his haste to find Yuji and meet this "woman".

Kano found Yuji, as the musician was on his way to congratulate Akira on an impressive job. Ito saw Kano clap a arm on the kid's shoulder, and while Ito kept up appearances--Kano WAS really a force to contend with--he honestly could not stand the professional choreographer. Something about the way the bastard looked at Yuji was way beyond creepy. Ito had heard rumors and he hoped like heck Yuji was keeping his nose clean and not doing anything that might mess with his head later. When Yuji and Kano turned into Akira's dressing room the worried manager murmured a low curse.

"Hey, Aki. I have a friend I want you to meet," Yuji gestured at Kano. "He's a choreographer. He thought you were fantastic tonight."

"More than just a choreographer Yuji. Dance stylist, music interpreter, and of course artist. Aki. . .Charmed. I assure you the pleasure is most definitely mine." Kano took Akira's hand uninvited and planted a kiss on the back, smiling much like a shark likely does in a school of fish.

Akira stood up immediately when he saw Kano, he had seen the man's photo in books at the studio, but he didn't remember his name in the slightest. All he knew was in his world, the dancing world, this man was a god. He was bright red when the other kissed his hand. "I-I, um, th-thank you." he was flustered. he had no idea what to say, and he would usually be stumbling over his words, but he was in too much shock as it was with the kiss. He looked at Yuji with a face of 'I didn't realize you meant this man!' Finally regaining his ability to speak. "It is wonderful to meet you. I've seen you in books back at my studio." he said, his voice still very quiet.

Akira very slowly took his hand back when he realized that Kano still had his hand. "I'm very glad you enjoyed the show, it's such an honor to hear that, especially from you." he said, his cheeks still red. In order to keep from shaking he had grabbed onto Yuji's arm, keeping the other close, he didn't want to shake in front of Kano, but he didn't want to sit either. In all honestly he was terrified, what would this god say to him? What did he think? Fantastic...fantastic could mean so many different things.

Kano didn't miss how Aki grabbed the musician's arm. Oh ho, this was sweet. Perhaps the angel faced rocker did know what was under those skirts. Then again, maybe Aki was just an excellent actor who knew how to keep his secrets. This was going to be more fun that his usual encounters.

"So Aki. . . where have you been hiding yourself?" Kano kept his tone of polite interest up. No need to spook the boys. Anything he didn't know now--he get out of Yuji later. Pain was an excellent motivator, any of Kano dancers could tell you Kano was a pain specialist.

"Yuji never let's me hire out for him. Such a naughty boy." Kano gave Yuji a hot look that bordered on possessive. "Up until I saw you tonight, I had resigned myself to seeing those two body slamming elephants he calls dancers."

"Kano. . ." Yuji began in a tight voice.

"Yuji darling, their tragic I've told you before competitions bring out the worse dancers. Had I selected your dancers you would have had three Aki's on stage--or at the very least two more that properly complemented her skill." Kano let the barest emphasis touch the world "her" enough that he saw the muscle in Yuji's jaw twitch and then tightened. Oh so he did know Aki was no girl. Kano's eyes widened slightly. Of course he knew Yuji was no innocent, but this was like heaven in his lap. Dark things simmered in Kano's head, twisted things. The sorta stuff that would have likely sent Akira running and Yuji to beating the stuffing out of the unapologetically lecherous choreographer.

Akira slightly moved closer to Yuji "Japan, inside my studio, sir." he said and eyed the slight reactions between Yuji and Kano, a little confused, but he let it go. "Mr. Kano, do you think that I might make it here in America? In Japan...I guess I just wasn't good enough." he said and bit his lip, did that sound bad? He wasn't sure. "I think the other girls have some talent, they just need a little work. Nothing practicing won't help."

Akira was blushing again when the other complemented his skills by saying that he would have picked dancers with the same quality as Akira. He was lost for words, he wanted to say thank you, or deny that he was that good, he didn't know what to say at this point he was just shocked. His looked down at his and Yuji's feet, his almost visibly shaking hand, gripping a little tighter to Yuji.

Aww the boy was shy. It was quaint, Kano thought. It was like meeting the Yuji of three years ago, that shy retiring attitude.

"Pfft. . .Then the Japanese do not have the best. And darling those other two could dance everyday and all day and they still would not have acquired the abilities you have naturally. As for dancing here, Yuji mentioned that it was something he might want me to put in a good word for you about. Yuji is a dear old friend of my so I would be delighted. However I do think you could do with a little polish. I have a studio here and one in California. Let me do a little scheduling and then I will set up some time were you can come in and brush up on a few things I think will move you to the next level in your craft. now if you will excuse me, I must steal Yuji away from you for a little catch up, but I will be in touch! Believe that!" Kano's smile was wider than that of a Cheshire cat.

Yuji's body tightened involuntarily. He had kinda hoped Kano would be so wow'd by Akira he would forget about Yuji's role in it. But he should have known Kano didn't forget and he liked nothing more than what was coming. But Yuji also knew Akira had indeed impressed him and he'd keep his promise to help him and perfect his dancing, while that is all that Yuji wanted. The rest he wouldn't think about. Switching to Japanese, Yuji removed his small wallet and his cell phone passing both to Akira, with the explanation that the room key was in there. He also told him not to tell Ito Yuji had left with Kano. Then he gave Akira his belt with no explanation. Yuji knew better than to bring Kano any "extra toys". He wished he could kiss Akira good bye but Kano appeared to only be interested in Akira's dancing and while Yuji knew Kano was brilliant at what he did he was also a predator. Yuji was not gonna feed him any ideas about Akira.

"Have a good night Aki. You were amazing. I. . . I was proud of you." Yuji patted the small hand and trudged after Kano looking a little like he was going to an execution, and then they were gone.

Akira looked very confused as they left, one because of Yuji switching to Japanese, two because of Yuji telling him not to tell Ito, and three because of the belt. He bit his lip and ran off, nearly running into Ito and explaining everything very rapidly and all in Japanese. He didn't like the feeling that he got from Yuji giving him his belt. He showed it to Ito, he wasn't thinking straight and he had no idea if Ito could even speak Japanese, but that's what his brain was thinking in at the moment.

Ito had told him to watch after Yuji and at that moment he was unable to do anything, he sure wasn't good at doing what Ito asked. Though he did and always would claim that it wasn't always his fault, Yuji was a handful. He really was hoping that the belt thing was just some strange thing that Americans did that Akira didn't know about. Americans could be really strange, right? Oh god, he hoped so.

Ito blinked in shock at Akira, and then down at the belt thrust at him. His Japanese was a bit rusty but it wasn't that rusty. The Japanese expletives were quite fluent that he blasted out. He should have known Yuji was up to something ridiculous. With Akira standing there he made calls to Kano's phone, and resisted (barely) the temptation to call him ten kinds of pervert. but it was too late all the calls went to voice mail. Sighing Ito's shoulders slumped.

"Listen cupcake. Yuji will be fine. He's a big boy, and he has. . . hung around Kano once before like this." Ito blew a breath he should have told the creepy lecher off that time. But Yuji had snuck off, like he had tonight. "There nothing we can do now. Go back to your room with the band. But heed me well Aki, don't let Kano fool you--yea he is brilliant at what he does. But for every star he has made there are 3 or 4 others who can tell you horror stories about him. If he has a genuine interest in your career--than fine soak it up. But promise me now you are NEVER EVER to go see him alone. We clear on that? "

* * *​

It started from the moment Yuji was in his tinted window limo. The leash, the collar, the blindfold. Yuji had kinda hoped Kano had mellowed in his old age. But no. . .hours later when Yuji was panting and straining against his bounds, with pain that had him sweating--he realized that Kano had just gotten more proficient. As always he knew what to hurt and how, where to put bruises so they didn't show (though it was the ones that hid that hurt the worst). Then there were the new toys. Electricity that made him scream and twitch. The variety and sheer number of paddles, crops and whips, that Yuji lost count off. But still with every yelp, scream or gasp--he still would not say it. Not even when Kano played stretch the rocker open. It took the very special imported case, a red case lined in black satin. The small slivers of silver, known only as "flechette" in Kano's world, Kano welded them with a surgeons precision. The first minute with them, Yuji confessed to Aki being a male. On minute two, Kano learned they had once been more than friends. By minute three Yuji had fainted, which irritated Kano greatly--he still didn't use the safe word. But there was no help for it. Already the manager had clogged his inbox. So with practiced ease Kano almost lovingly cleaned away his fun and bundle a almost delirious Yuji in his car with instructions that the driver was to see him to his hotel room, no stopping to answer questions just deliver him to his bed.

Akira looked confused and hurt all at the same time. He nodded slowly to Ito, he understood, but didn't get it. He slowly walked to the car and then into his hotel room. When he got there he didn't move to the bed he just sat on the couch. Why did this hurt him so much? He wondered. Yuji was doing this for him, they weren't even in a real relationship, but man, did knowing Yuji was with the other, sleeping with the other, hurt like hell.

He sat on the couch and stared at the floor until there was a knock on the door. He jumped and headed to it, opening it and looking confused at the man that pushed passed him and set Yuji on the bed. He opened his mouth to ask the man a question, but he had already left. Akira moved to Yuji's side and just stared, there was nothing else he could do...at least he didn't think so. He bit his lip and touched the others forehead, brushing hair away from Yuji's face.

Yuji groaned upon waking up, feeling the soft cool hand on his forehead. he had forgotten what a serious bastard Kano was! Poor New Jersey. . . They were getting a "Yuji: Stripped" edition of his show later--there was no way he was gonna jump around anywhere after what Kano had done to him. It was gonna be all about him and perching on a stool (and even that sounded like inhumane torture). The other dancers and Akira would just have to earn their paychecks in Jersey. Yuji's eyes fluttered open and Akira's face was the first thing that swam up to meet him.

"Wha--? Why are you still up Akira?" Yuji murmured hoarsely. Great, and he had screamed his voice out--Ito was gonna be pissed. Did anyone remember to bring back-up audio tracks for his stripped versions? Yuji couldn't remember, but he damn well hoped someone had. He hated lip syncing but his throat felt like it had been scraped with sandpaper. He rolled stiffly to his side and sat up gingerly wincing and trying not to let anything below his neck touch too much of anything, even sliding forward so he wasn't sitting fully either.

"You should be sleeping." Yuji continued to scold voice still like Brillo. "You have your early mornings and then TV press later with me."

Akira frowned at Yuji "And you shouldn't be sleeping around...but that doesn't seem to have happened, now has it?" he asked and turned to leave the room, he looked like he was on the verge of tears. He would live up to what his note had said and sleep on the couch that night, it wasn't like he was going to much sleep anyway. "Plus, Ito said I could only go in the mornings if there weren't Press meetings in the morning." he said "since there is, I can't go. I'll have to go another time."

Akira's entire body was tense, though, not nearly as tense as Yuji's was going to be in the morning. "Yuji..." he bit his lip, he still wasn't looking at him. "I don't ever want you to sleep with someone just to get me an audition..." he said. "One of us doing that is enough, plus, we are supposed to be together if any press gets out about you running off with men, it's not going to look well on our relationship." he said. His voice was quivering a little bit; he was trying so hard to make it not. "Have a good sleep, I'll see you in the morning." he said and with that he left the room to go sleep on the couch.

Yuji laid back down and stared up at the ceiling. He wanted throw stuff. "Sleeping with someone?!" Is that what Akira thought he'd done? So even though he had insured Akira would have instant carte blanche in America and be any kinda dancer he wanted. . .even though he had likely bled out a pint of his own blood, and given up his pride, body, and allowed some twisted freak to use him like an animal all so a person who didn't even love him could have all that--Akira still only saw a two bit player on the make? If he hadn't been in such pain, and humiliation, Yuji might have screamed. Fuck this and fuck Akira the ice bitch. He was done! Akira was on his own. Relationship? Yea, right! A real girlfriend would have gave a damn that he was injured on behalf of her benefit. Yuji wondered how many people Akira had ever seen carried in
un-fucking-conscious after a supposed night of passionate sex. Yuji was partically vibrating with anger as he stared at the closed door.

Yuji rolled heavily off the bed, his body cried in protest and he almost wept with it. He stood in the shower for an hour, trying to carefully and gently scrub off Kano's perverted touch from his tender body. Not wanting to see Akira but knowing even black clothing wasn't gonna hide what the "flechettes" had done--Yuji called room service from the bedroom and told them to not knock just use a key card and leave ointment, antiseptic and bandages outside the suite door--and most embarrassing. . .a seat donut.

A bellboy was up within the hour. He walked in and startled a little seeing the pretty girl on the couch. Blushing he put the first-aid in front of the door. He had been hoping to meet Mr. Kinjo, maybe get an autograph (even though it was forbidden). His girlfriend would have freaked! But instead he took the rather generous tip on the floor in front of the door with a grin, and a loud thanks, almost skipping back out. Julie wouldn't get her Yuji pic but hopefully Mr. Kinjo would be OK, and Luc could get her a Yuji Kinjo t-shirt at the Philly concert he was treating her to. Yea that sounded better anyway, picture snapping celebs could get you fired.

Yuji carefully opened the door once the bell boy was gone and gathered the supplies, before salmming it again. The rest of the evening he spent sanitizing, and salving the wounds and bruises that he could find or feel most strongly. The bandage around his ribs was the most difficult, but he managed it. Even his wrist where the binding cords had cut into his skin he wrapped and then covered with back wrist bands. He stiffly pulled on a long sleeved tee and sweats. Good in clothing all the aftermath of Kano's handy work was covered--so Ito couldn't complain. Yuji would just not let the stylists undress him. Satisfied Yuji got in the bed and settled into a fitful uncomfortable sleep.

Akira jumped when the noise started and he glanced at the supplies that the bell boy had left on the table. He tilted his head, confused as ever, before closing his eyes when he heard Yuji about to come in, only to wince at the door slamming. Yuji was mad. Akira bit his lip and sat up on the couch. He wanted to go see what was wrong with Yuji, but if he was pissed there was no point in trying to talk to him. What had gotten Yuji so mad though? He sure had no idea, those were bandages and he was pretty sure he saw other things for fixing someone's bruised body up.

Akira attempted to sleep, but also found the couch very hard, and had a hard time resisting getting up and going to bed with Yuji. Come the next morning he was rubbing his eyes and in the shower trying to wake himself up from being as tired as he was. He was leaning against the wall and closing his eyes constantly, he wasn't nearly in the shape that Yuji was in, but was getting close to it. Maybe he could talk to Ito about what was going on. It'd have to wait though, since they had a TV press thing to go to. He didn't even know why he had to be there, couldn't he just remain the un-interviwed girlfriend? He sighed and got out, getting dressed. He was having a hard time putting on the rocker girl outfits now, they just didn't suit him as much as he would have liked them to. He shrugged and toned down the rocker bit a little and glanced at Yuji's door.

Akira knocked on it lightly "Yuji...we have to go soon." he said and bit his lip "L-Look...whatever I said last night, that made you mad. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to get you mad, I just...I don't want you to feel like you have to sleep around with the people you want to introduce me to. To get them to come see me, if they don't want to...then leave it be. You tried, that's all I really need..." he said.

Back
Top Bottom