Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thief in the Moonlight Redone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel slipped through the darkness of the trees, her bag of loot tied to her waist and a cloak covering her commoner's white dress. She was excited because she'd just gotten away with a loaf of bread and some apples and salted meat she could cook on a fire. When she felt she was close enough to her home she slowed down and took a deep breath to let out in a sigh. It was late and Angel was both hungry and tired enough to sleep the rest of the week.

Angel arived to the cave she called home and pulled enought wood to make a fire to cook her salted meat. She also took a pot out of her cave and went to the nearby lake to get some water to boil. When she's gotten her pot of water she decided she wanted to go far a quick swim and without even sripping out of her clothes and walked in to her waist and dived in to swim to the middle of the lake. Coming up for breath she let out another deep sigh and just floated in the water.

"The stars are shinning bright and the gentle winds are such a treat tonight" Said Jensen to himself. It was tiring day for him. He has been travelling for quite some time now in search of treasures. He doesn't really have a permanent home, he moves from one place to another, trying to do good in everyway that he can. He is a cheerful guy. Always enthusiastic, always raring to go. Tonight, after a day of travelling and hunting for food, he is relaxing, resting under a tree near the lake.

Everything seems to be ok until a splashing sound alerted him.

"Huh? Someone is there"

Jensen slowly approached the lake and he saw something. He's not sure but he is ready. With his hand on the handle of his sword, he slowly moved forward.

The beauty of the person in front of him sent chills down his spine.

king_bakal said:
"The stars are shinning bright and the gentle winds are such a treat tonight" Said Jensen to himself. It was tiring day for him. He has been travelling for quite some time now in search of treasures. He doesn't really have a permanent home, he moves from one place to another, trying to do good in everyway that he can. He is a cheerful guy. Always enthusiastic, always raring to go. Tonight, after a day of travelling and hunting for food, he is relaxing, resting under a tree near the lake.

Everything seems to be ok until a splashing sound alerted him.

"Huh? Someone is there"

Jensen slowly approached the lake and he saw something. He's not sure but he is ready. With his hand on the handle of his sword, he slowly moved forward.

The beauty of the person in front of him sent chills down his spine.

Angel had just gotten out of the lake and had gathered the water she's collected from the lake when she heard someone talking and the sound of a sword unseathing. Instantly she had her weapon of choice, a dagger in her hand and her eyes searching for where the threat might come from. "I don't do well with hide and seek, may I ask who it is that is watching me?" she asked in a stern but cautious voice not wanting to upset the one that might be out there. She didn't want any trouble she just wanted to get back to her makeshift house to eat.

"Don't move! Umm, errr..."
Jensen was stunned. No amount of martial arts training can prepare him for the cuteness in front of him. He slowly adopted a neutral stance. A stance that can instantly shift to either attack or defend.
"My name is Jensen. I am not from here so I don't really know what's going on."
Jensen shook his head. Those where not really the words that he usually say to an armed stranger. Looking at her, even tho she's armed, he's pretty confident that she is not hostile and in a worst case scenario, his own abilities can save him. Just in case.
"I don't wanna fight. I actually, want to meet you, miss."

He slowly approaches.

king_bakal said:
"Don't move! Umm, errr..."
Jensen was stunned. No amount of martial arts training can prepare him for the cuteness in front of him. He slowly adopted a neutral stance. A stance that can instantly shift to either attack or defend.
"My name is Jensen. I am not from here so I don't really know what's going on."
Jensen shook his head. Those where not really the words that he usually say to an armed stranger. Looking at her, even tho she's armed, he's pretty confident that she is not hostile and in a worst case scenario, his own abilities can save him. Just in case.
"I don't wanna fight. I actually, want to meet you, miss."

He slowly approaches.

Angel watched the guy carefully and took a small step back, "May I ask why you want to meet me? Did someone send you to capture me?" she asked only relaxing a little. She didn't know a lot of people and those those she met were never nice to her without a reason. She shivered slightly in the now cold air and shook the water off her form. "If you want you can come join me at my cave. It's a little cold and I haven't eatten yet," she added her ears drooping a little.

"Should we first, drop our weapons?"
Jenses slowly returned his sword to his scabbard.
"See? I mean no harm and I trust you."

And yes, Jensen is hungry. He is always hungry. His built might be lean and muscular but he has the appetite of a bear and the metabolism of a T-Rex. He slowly approached the beautiful girl and extended his hand.

"Pleased to meet you miss." He said while smiling as wide as he could. He couldn't resist the invitation for food.

king_bakal said:
"Should we first, drop our weapons?"
Jenses slowly returned his sword to his scabbard.
"See? I mean no harm and I trust you."

And yes, Jensen is hungry. He is always hungry. His built might be lean and muscular but he has the appetite of a bear and the metabolism of a T-Rex. He slowly approached the beautiful girl and extended his hand.

"Pleased to meet you miss." He said while smiling as wide as he could. He couldn't resist the invitation for food.

Angel stashed her dagger away in it's holster locatd on her leg and took his offered hand, "It's nice to meet you as well, my name is Angel. I live out here in these woods." she explained jestering to the surrounding area. Allowing the new guys hand to fall she lead the way beak to her cave, her pot of waterin hand and looked behind her, "Did you just happen open this place?" she asked a little curious on how someone was able to find her. She gave a wide yawn wide enough to expose elongated canines and rubbed her eyes, "Well I don't sense any danger from you so I don't mind you staying for a while if you need to," she added when she came to her clearing in the woods, "Welcome to my home,"

Jensen was fascinated. It's his first time to see such a beauty with...
"FANGS?" He didn't mean to say that one aloud. He covered his mouth and try to recover himself.
He was amused by the kindness that she showed towards him. He explained to her that he is an adventurer, martial artist, and a part time treasure hunter as well. As for him finding her place, he told her that is just pure coincidence. This is the truth.
"If you'll let me stay, I'll be in debt. Ask for any service and I'm on it! You need firewoods? Water? FOOD!? I got you all covered!" He said to her in a very cheerful manner. He is indeed getting fatigued from all the running and jumping. He needed a place like home.

king_bakal said:
Jensen was fascinated. It's his first time to see such a beauty with...
"FANGS?" He didn't mean to say that one aloud. He covered his mouth and try to recover himself.
He was amused by the kindness that she showed towards him. He explained to her that he is an adventurer, martial artist, and a part time treasure hunter as well. As for him finding her place, he told her that is just pure coincidence. This is the truth.
"If you'll let me stay, I'll be in debt. Ask for any service and I'm on it! You need firewoods? Water? FOOD!? I got you all covered!" He said to her in a very cheerful manner. He is indeed getting fatigued from all the running and jumping. He needed a place like home.

Angel gave a giggle, I'm a wolf demon though I didn't mean to make you nervous by showing them off. I don't do it very often," she said to Jensen. "I don't have a lot of meat so if you want to you can find a couple of rabbits for us to cook. I do have this water to cook it in if you want to?" she asked, "I think I might have enough wood thought so you don't have to get any if you don't want to," she added with a small smile.

Angel put her pot down and went to get a small fire going and put a log on. She blew on it a little and when she was satified with i's size and the stand made for the pot and set it up

He agreed and with a big smile, he told her that he'll be back in a jiffy.

No human being really prefers hunting at night but Jensen is different. His senses were so trained that in a matter of minutes and a few swift movements, he already caught four rabbits. His weapon of choice? His trusty sword. The rabbits were not "mutilated" at all. Precisely placed kill blows is one thing that Jensen mastered. He proudly presented the rabbits to Angel. Anticipation for dinner grows. Anticipation to get to know her more grows too.

king_bakal said:
He agreed and with a big smile, he told her that he'll be back in a jiffy.

No human being really prefers hunting at night but Jensen is different. His senses were so trained that in a matter of minutes and a few swift movements, he already caught four rabbits. His weapon of choice? His trusty sword. The rabbits were not "mutilated" at all. Precisely placed kill blows is one thing that Jensen mastered. He proudly presented the rabbits to Angel. Anticipation for dinner grows. Anticipation to get to know her more grows too.

Angel gave Jensen a smile and took the rabbits from Jensen and started to perpare them. Looking up from her from her rabbit she blinked at him curious, "Is there something you wanted to ask me?" she asked one of her ears drooping slighlty. When she had gotten the rabbits ready to cook she put them in the pot along with sem herb and potatoes she's gotten the day before.

"Ummm excuse me?" Jensen stuttered. "To be honest, I'm terribly hungry. No! I lied, I am always hungry! Oh, the smell of roasting rabbits! Yummy."

Jensen watched Angel as she prepares the dinner. Her werewolf features plus her human features somewhat amuses him. Her movements, her twitching ears, her tail, her gestures overall. He is paying attention to those. For some reason, he is attracted to her, to some extent. He wants to know her even more. He then blurted out these words:

"Ummm, actually, do you mind walking outside with me after dinner?"

king_bakal said:
"Ummm excuse me?" Jensen stuttered. "To be honest, I'm terribly hungry. No! I lied, I am always hungry! Oh, the smell of roasting rabbits! Yummy."

Jensen watched Angel as she prepares the dinner. Her werewolf features plus her human features somewhat amuses him. Her movements, her twitching ears, her tail, her gestures overall. He is paying attention to those. For some reason, he is attracted to her, to some extent. He wants to know her even more. He then blurted out these words:

"Ummm, actually, do you mind walking outside with me after dinner?"
Angel tilted her head slighlty and her ears twitched, "I don't mind walking with you after dinner," she said as she stiring the rabbit stew and took a small taste. Once saticifed that it was done she took out the only bowl she had and filled it would the hot stew, "Here you go. I only have the one bowl so you can use it and I'll just eat out of the pot," she said handing Jensen the bowl and lifting the pot off it's stand and she sat on the ground and started nibbling on her portion of the soup. "How does it taste?" she asked a little curious to know what he thought about her cooking.

"My goodness! It is good!" Jensen suddenly felt more at ease and just plowed into his bowl of rabbit stew. "I know, I know, I am lean. I guess I'm just blessed with a monstrous metabolism." Said Jensen jokingly. He was talker. He suddenly shared stories, and a lot of it, to Angel. Most of these stories involved his times at the martial arts school and his treasure hunts. He loves sharing those stories.

"Ahhhh I'm so full!!! Thanks Angel!!!" He said as he jokingly fell to the ground with his arms outstreched and belly up. "How can we stroll outside? I think I just gained 50 pounds." He laughed hard and then in one swift motion, he tucked his legs in and jumped up to a standing position.

"Then again, how can I pass up the opportunity with someone as, errrr, cute as you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom