Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cop and the Runaway (Closed for DeadRoseGarden)

He had a strong suspicion something was not quite right. Call it a cop’s instinct. He also knew Lizzie was too quiet and casual. She hated not having the last word. He felt had with the whole 17 years old thing. He smirked as he walked up stairs and removed his shirt after she called to him.

In her robe she was standing by the lights she had set up for him to pose. She was leaning against the dresser and as guilty as burglar being caught with the neighbors TV still in his arms. The silk robe was tied tightly around her. He gave her a thorough once over and just smiled.

Elizabeth went to work positioning him where the lighting was best.
“Alright now instead of balling your fists hold onto the desk. Give me the same body language though. AND remember you cannot more alright?”

“Okay Lizzie.” He said with a smile.

Elizabeth began sketching but while she did the shading something seemed amidst. She put down the pencil and went to stand beside him opening the pencil box on the dresser where she kept the other pencils that were best for shading. While there she reminded him he could not move for the sake of her art. That was when she set the pencils she had retrieved onto the dresser and untied the rob letting it fall from her womanly body.

RJ’s eyes almost came out of his head. The glimpse of her body made if clear she was not anything but totally woman and a very attractive and gifted one at that.

That was when she graded the shading pencils and with very deliberate, but subtle, sways of her hips she crossed the room and got back to work.

“Really? You think that is cool? Really? You are freaking unbelievable Lizzie.” He said with extreme sarcasm.

“Talking is moving RJ” She grinned slightly knowing she had totally paid him back for earlier but she was hardly done with her torture after she had done his face and shoulders she was moving onto his chest. She crossed the room again her hands at the ready and she explained her false reasoning for what she was about to do, “I am going to feel you to get an idea for dimensions .”
Then her hands traced up his sides gliding over his ribs and then his chest slowly and she stood close enough that he could feel her breath on his chest. “Ok.” Then she lifted her eyes to look at his reaction before turning to return to her work.

“Talking is moving RJ” She grinned.

He grinned back knowing this was yet another Lizzie game. He was enjoying playing along. It was harmless even if frustrating.

“I am going to feel you to get an idea for dimensions .” She said crossing the room.

He rolled his eyes. She upping the stakes with her game.

Her hands traced up his sides gliding over his ribs and then his chest slowly and she stood close enough that he could feel her breath on his chest. “Ok.”

“Really?” He said and laughed. He did however get back into the pose before she went back to work.

He had no problem she won the game. He was aroused and wanted to do a variety of sexual things to her adult woman body. At the same time, he knew they were still building trust and the actual relationship. In some ways this was little more than like two high shoolers with a crush on each other. There was much room to make up for a full adult romance in his mind.

It was about two hours before she had the sketch how she wanted the shading to look so that she would know what paint to put where but she did not lead on that she had finished when she crossed to him again. She licked her lips to moisten them. Her game had not been so easy as she had thought. Sure she had gotten to him but in actuality it had gotten to her. She had never been so brazen in her life as she was in the dim lighting with him looking slightly predatorily.

Elizabeth got close enough again that he could feel her breath against him as she made up another excuse, “I need to get a feel for the texture of your skin” She lied, feeling his body had done that easily, but she went with it. Her lips pressing to his chest tentatively at first but as they moved up him her tip toes causing her, and her skimpy night clothing, to press to him. Her mouth nipped gently at his jaw line and then she came to let her lips hover above his, “You know the way you look its almost like you are somehow more wild and primitive.” Then her lips hungrily came to his explaining her unspoken words that she would gladly be prey to him.

It seemed like forever but was just 2 hours as she sketched. He watched her intently as she crossed him again and licked her lips. She again got close to him. He could feel her breath.

She made up an excuse apparently to touch him again, “I need to get a feel for the texture of your skin”

“Seriously…I am getting tired Lizzy. Maybe tomorrow…” He replied as he felt her lips pressing to his chest tentatively at first but as they moved up him. He was silent and wondered how far the game was going this time. Her mouth nipped gently at his jaw line as her lisp were just above his.
“You know the way you look its almost like you are somehow more wild and primitive.”

Then she kissed him with passion. He then took her in a passionate embrace. He picked her up with each around each of her legs so she naturally wrapped her legs around him while he kissed her. He held her against the wall as his mouth was either on hers or her neck not unlike a primitive savage as she described.

Elizabeth felt her face heat as he brought her legs about him and suddenly she was rather embarrassed that she had decided against panties to show off the outfit more. The moment she was against the wall though the thoughts of her bare womanhood against his waist was hardly what was on her mind. She had not expected such a reaction from him but still she went with it no longer playing her game.

Her lips met his with their own ferocity and every time his mouth took to her neck she moaned with expressed pleasure. Tilting her head up she allowed him more of her to kiss and explore and she knew she was getting in very deep allowing him such freedom. Being so close to his body she knew he could feel the tightening in the center of her breast and the moistening of her gender as he kissed her. She was embarrassed but she knew she had brought this on herself from pushing him too far and with eager moans she accepted her punishment.

He kissed her with passion. Tilting her head up she allowed him more of her to kiss and explore. He attacked her lips and neck with as she described animal like passion. He only felt driven harder as he heard her moans of pleasure.

He moved his hand up her leg under her dress.
“You naughty girl Lizzie. No panties.” He said smiling as he kissed her. He lifted her and carried her toward his bedroom. He laid her down gently kissing her. He then discarded his pants including underwear.

“I am pretty worked up Lizzie but will stop if you wish.” He whispered kissing her breasts then neck before he kissed her lips. He lifted her dress up as he moved between her legs. His cock was rock hard with the action and just a millimeter from her sex. He could feel her moistness.

Elizabeth thought for a long moment about letting him have her but then she was pulling away, “Not yet. Not that far okay? I am fine with other things but I want us to wait for that.” Her mouth said one thing but her body wanted so badly for him to take her, “We can have out pleasure without me losing my virginity right?”

Curiously her hand reached for his aroused area and with a slow and gentle stroke she was rubbing him. She licked her lips and she knew that if he gave her way she would pleasure him with her lips and tongue and all that would imply. “Let me please you.”

“Not yet. Not that far okay? I am fine with other things but I want us to wait for that.” She said and he kissed then backed off. “We can have out pleasure without me losing my virginity right?”

“Absolutely. I care enough about you to stop and be okay with that Lizzie.” He said kissing her cheek and rolled to her side.

Curiously her hand reached for his aroused area and with a slow and gentle stroke she was rubbing him.
“Let me please you.”

“Oh baby…please.” He said as he gave her total control to do as she would.

Elizabeth turned on her side stroking his length gently her cheeks painted red with her shyness but soon she was rubbing him with a bit more force and a quicker pace. She got to her knees beside him turning her body so her hips and open bottom of her night dress were facing him allowing him to see all of her lower area. Her purpose however had been to lower her soft lips to kiss the tip of his aroused manhood and her tongue slid out to give it a slight lick before taking a few inches on him into her mouth experimentally running her tongue over him and suckling on the first couple inches trying to be sure she was doing alright.

He laid still as he was allowing Lizzie to take charge. It was her project and he wished her to gain confidence with their intimacy.

He moaned in pleasure as her tongue slid out to give it a slight lick before taking a few inches on him into her mouth .

“Ummm Elizabeth…you are great.” he said in a moan as he ran his fingers through her hair.

This was a major step in their relationship. He knew he needed to take most things involving intimacy and sex slowly. Yet, he was attracted to her and had a desire for a true relationship.

THE END

Back
Top Bottom