Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cop and the Runaway (Closed for DeadRoseGarden)

She appreciated him for a moment before switching back into art mode. Her hand began working and the lines were light at first but took in the tones of his body and the angles of his face that she had to redo as she had obviously not looked as closely on an everyday basis. Her cheeks flushed as she gave him another long glance before drawling what she saw onto the canvas. Once the outline was done she set her pencil down after the hour and a half long session.

“You may want to take a break because the next part is shading and I have to get the lighting right. It will take a while to do that part as well. Will that be alright?”

“You may want to take a break because the next part is shading and I have to get the lighting right. It will take a while to do that part as well. Will that be alright?”

“Okay…what do you want me to do Lizzie” He said confused. He wanted to help her but didn’t get the modeling thing too much.

“So you want me to stand here still like a statue or something in the next part…that will take time? Is that right?” he asked.

“All I can say….I will be owed a pretty good dinner tonight. Geesh.” He added laughing as he stretched his arms and legs.

Before he could put his shirt on again if he was going to she got close to him resting her hands on his bare chest, “Promise it will be worth it.” Her eyes shut as she leaned up on her tip toes to kiss him offering parted lips for just a moment before breaking away. A shy smile spread on her lips and a blush on her cheeks as she stepped away to go start looking for what she would make. Then a thought hit her.

She was clearly feeling better after he had nursed her the day before and she was thrilled at the idea of perhaps showing him off as her boyfriend now.

“What would you say to me taking you out to that fancy dinner all dressed up as payment and then when we get home you can strip down again for me to evaluate in whatever dim lighting I can find. Have any white Christmas lights?” She knew just the dim light she would need to get the dark shadows on his features that she required.

He went to put his shirt on again but she got close to him resting her hands on his bare chest,
“Promise it will be worth it.” Her eyes shut as she leaned up on her tip toes to kiss him offering parted lips for just a moment before breaking away.

“What would you say to me taking you out to that fancy dinner all dressed up as payment and then when we get home you can strip down again for me to evaluate in whatever dim lighting I can find. Have any white Christmas lights?” She inquired.

He walked over and put his hand on her cheek and kissed her lips with much more than a peck but not quite total passion.
“Payment is not required Lizzie but I would be thrilled to go out with you to a fancy dinner. Then we can return and I will model once again for you. I’ll let you handle the lighting thingy. My Christmas lights are in the attic.” He replied smiling.

He hugged her from behind as she seemed like she was going to check in the attic or something. He kissed her cheek then neck before releasing her.
"Now that is what I call solid payment for doing this modeling." he stated and laughed.

She made a slight sound of pleasure when his lips touched the skin of her neck but she made no motion to move away until he let her go. She liked this Robo Jerk almost as much as the angry one. “And will you show me where the attic is and a rough guess as to where to find the lights?” She turned to face him again her cheeks a light pink that was obviously from the gentle affections he was not giving her. When she looked up at him catching sight of his eyes for a second before looking at her feet and tucking her hair behind her ear she could not help but ask, “So how long exactly have you been thinking about kissing me like that?” Elizabeth gave a slight grin as she still looked at her feet waiting for his answer.

“And will you show me where the attic is and a rough guess as to where to find the lights?” She turned to face him

“Well of course...I don’t need you falling over something and breaking your neck.” He said sarcastically and led the way smirking.

“So how long exactly have you been thinking about kissing me like that?” Elizabeth gave a slight grin as she still looked at her feet waiting for his answer.

“You are really a curious girl. I probably had a bit of a crush on you a couple of days after you got here...but was unsure and fighting my feelings versus my sense of duty to protect you. I guess toward the end of everything…I made up my mind just how much I liked you. My desire to kiss as a girlfriend appeared.” He said smiling.

“I won’t lie…it took a few days to understand you and not stay pissed off at your attitude.” He added smiling at least.

She glared at him then stuck her tongue out walking into the hall way, “Ok Robo Jerk lead the way.” She knew very well that she had an attitude problem and also that it took him a long time to fight back his cop nature so her offense now was mocked and now at all real. But the thought of his lips again made her blush.

Once the lights had been retrieved she set the lighting up around her dresser and the mirror knowing the reflection would cast the perfect light on him. After that was set she showered quickly and then walked across the hall in her towel to that she could start getting ready. “Hey RJ are you almost ready?” She called from her room with her door open.

She glared at him then stuck her tongue out walking into the hall way,
“Ok Robo Jerk lead the way.”

He smiled at her glare. It of course didn’t bother him any longer as he truly knew her. He led her up the stairs and found the box of lights. He carried a box down one she identified what she wanted.

He went to other bathroom and showered, shaved and got dressed in a nice grey pinstripe suit. He walked toward her bedroom.

“Hey RJ are you almost ready?” She called from her room with her door open. He entered and again wrapped his arms around her as she was only in her bra and panties. He kissed her shoulder then neck. As she turned around he kissed her lips with some passion opening his mouth for some slight tongue action. He stepped back.

“Is this presentable? I mean only so much can be done when you are Robo Jerk.” He said mockingly.

She kissed him in return but her face was bright red as she shoved him out the door, “You look fine now get out you pervert!” The black strapless bra was luckily not made entirely of lace the panties on the other hand were hardly anything but black lace and cheekies to make matters worse. She slammed the door behind him feeling far more naked than she had ever been in front of a man. And every scar he had not yet seen was all but bared for his eyes.

She hurried through the rest of her preparations slipping into the orange gown that clung to her curves perfectly, something that now made her feel shy as he had seen most of her body already. Her heart was pounding as she made her appearance her hair half up and half down with long strands let free in the front to frame her face. The front of the gown had a slit that came up to her right mid-thigh revealing the smooth stockings under it that lead all the way to her golden colored pumps which matched her clutch bag perfectly.

Her eyes were done in orange and gold make up that sparkled as the light hit it and her lips were glossed with a sheer but tasty lip gloss called vanilla frosting. The diamonds that glittered about her neck and wrist paled in comparison to the look she gave him before averting her gaze shyly, “Ready to go?”

She shoved him out the door after sharing a kiss,
“You look fine now get out you pervert!”

He laughed softly. This relationship will be going real slow, he thought to himself. He was okay with that.

She came out and asked in a soft voice, “Ready to go?”

“I think we established that before you threw me out of your room.” He said smiling.

“You look absolutely stunning Lizzie, just terrific.” He added trying to be nice although she seemed to hate that at times.

“So…where are we going?” He asked as he walked with her to the front door.

In rare form she simply blushed at his compliment, “Thank you. You look very nice as well.” She stepped out the door before responding, “There is a French restaurant nearby called La Blu. I called from my prepaid while you were in the shower and they have an opening so they put us down.” She stepped to the car and paused pressing her lips to his for just a moment leaving behind the sweet taste that she had smudged onto her lips.

Once in the car she directed him until they came to a full parking lot and a huge restaurant with people waiting outside to hold the doors for people entering. Once parked Elizabeth looked over at him with a slight smile, “Sure this is ok?”

“Thank you. You look very nice as well.” She stepped out the door before responding, “There is a French restaurant nearby called La Blu. I called from my prepaid while you were in the shower and they have an opening so they put us down.”

“Thank you.” He said before she kissed him.

He got in and started driving.
“I think I know where that is.” He said rolling around what she said.

He smiled.
“Aww a prepaid phone. Very nice Lizzie. You are so clever and smart…that alone makes you so attractive. I get how you did the things you did now.” He says light hearted and laughing.

He follows her directions as he already had a general idea. They come to a full parking lot.
Elizabeth looked over at him with a slight smile, “Sure this is ok?”

“Absolutely Lizzie. Now watch how we get into a full parking lot.” He replies to her

He takes out his badge and flashes to the valet person.
“I need to park here.” He says and valet person just nods.

“I am on an undercover case. Keep it quiet.” He adds winking.

He smirks as he comes around and walks hand in hand with her to the restaurant.
"This is like our first date you know." He states grinning.

“Yes and you have already seen me most of the way naked. What does that say about me?” She rolled her eyes trying to make light of it.

Once inside they were shown to their table immediately where a chilled bottle of Champaign was waiting for them. Elizabeth smiled at him, “But I guess we can let that slide since you clean up so nicely.” She avoided the urge to kiss him as she was still under age and he was a cop. She knew until her birthday the pair of them would have to be very cautious about being to open with the truth of their relationship. “This is all beautiful.” She stated and was interrupted when their waiter came to offer them menus.

Once he left them with whatever appetizer they chose written on a pad she completed her statement, “But I am looking forward to when we get home and I can finish that sketch and start painting it.” She gave a soft smile as the waiter returned to pour their glasses but Elizabeth declined ordering instead a Shirley temple leaving the Champaign to him should he want it.

“Yes and you have already seen me most of the way naked. What does that say about me?” She rolled her eyes trying to make light of it.

“I am the Robo-Perv dear.” He said smirking.

Once inside they were shown to their table immediately where a chilled bottle of Champaign was waiting for them. Elizabeth smiled at him,
“But I guess we can let that slide since you clean up so nicely.”

He smiled at her.
“You clean up quite satisfactorily. And thank you…I know complimenting me is like hitting your hand with a hammer.” He replies and laughs.

“This is all beautiful.” She stated and was interrupted when their waiter came to offer them menus.

“Thank you.” He said to the waiter and looked over the menu.

“Okay dumb question…what is good on here I might like?” he asks her smirking.

He looks at Lizzie as she talks.
“But I am looking forward to when we get home and I can finish that sketch and start painting it.” She gave a soft smile

The waiter returned to pour their glasses but Elizabeth declined ordering instead a Shirley temple.
“I will have an ice tea unsweetened no sugar no lemon.” He said declining the champaign as well.

“I need to be sober to pose for you.” He said smiling at Lizzie.

“The duck is always my choice duck a L’orange. All the sides are good. Have you never been to a French restaurant?” She looked surprised but moved on as to not make him feel awkward.

Once the drinks came she sipped her slightly then delicately bit the cherry off of the stir stick slipping it off between her teeth before taking it delicately into her mouth chewing slowly. “I love cherries” She gave a content sigh then turned her attention to back to what he was saying.
“I suppose that is true.” She gave a slight smile as the waiter returned to take the orders.

“The duck is always my choice duck a L’orange. All the sides are good. Have you never been to a French restaurant?” She said looking shocked.

He grinned.
“That would be no. I am a steakhouse at best kind of guy. Not really cultured you might say.” He said being honest and not embarrassed about it.

Once the drinks came she sipped her slightly then delicately bit the cherry off .
“I love cherries” She gave a content sigh then turned her attention to back to what he was saying.

“Okay. Would you mind ordering for me? I am not real picky but have little idea how to order on this menu.” He said shaking his head.

“I think I should be fine with dessert though.” He added.

“I suppose that is true.” She gave a slight smile as the waiter returned to take the orders.

He was out of his element and wasn't ashamed of admitting it. He would make the best of it and enjoy himself for her sake of course.

Elizabeth gave a slight nod then spoke fluent French to the man when she ordered, “Puis-je avoir deux ordres de canard à l'orange s'il vous plaît? Et les cerises peut-être plus?” She gave a soft smile and the waiter gave a slight incline of his head seeming delighted for the woman’s clear skill.

“There we are. Oh desert huh?” She gave a smile at him sipping her drink again. The waiter came back with bowl of sweet cherries for her giving a wink and she thanked him again in French, “Merci monsieur très aimable bien.”
Her eyes turned back towards RJ as she speared a cherry repeating the steps she had earlier.

Elizabeth gave a slight nod then spoke fluent French to the man when she ordered, “Puis-je avoir deux ordres de canard à l'orange s'il vous plaît? Et les cerises peut-être plus?”

RJ looked at her with a bit of surprise but smiled as he was also proud of yet another thing.

She gave a soft smile and the waiter gave a slight incline of his head seeming delighted for the woman’s clear skill.

“There we are. Oh desert huh?” She gave a smile at him sipping her drink again. The waiter came back with bowl of sweet cherries for her giving a wink and she thanked him again in French, “Merci monsieur très aimable bien.”

“French? You also speak French. Wow. You play the piano and are accomplished artist. Now I find out you know other languages.” He says smiling.

“You realize we are polar opposites pretty much.” He adds laughing softly.

Yet he has to wonder how long this fling will last. He probably could handle her flirty ways but he couldn’t wrap his head around what he could offer to her.

Elizabeth gave him a funny look, “RJ I was raised by a psycho who wanted to model me into the perfect woman. I would give anything to have a family that loved me and give back all the frill and glamor including the ability to speak three languages.” She gave him a soft smile before reaching across the table holding an open palm to him. She knew exactly what he had to offer her, stability, strength in the form of courage and in her hopes an eventual family she could love as much as she always wanted to be loved. While he thought of this as a fling she saw her future in his eyes. That thought however was her own and she was unwilling to share it out loud with him.

“Is all of this intimidating to you or something? We can leave if you want.” That was when the food arrived and again she thanked the waiter but this time in English. She looked back at RJ once the waiter left, “We could take this all home and eat there or whatever you want.”

Elizabeth gave him a funny look,
“RJ I was raised by a psycho who wanted to model me into the perfect woman. I would give anything to have a family that loved me and give back all the frill and glamour including the ability to speak three languages.” She gave him a soft smile before reaching across the table holding an open palm to him.

“I wasn’t saying it negatively. It was an observation. You know how I feel about you Lizzie. As far as I am concerned you have a family that loves you starting with me. Once my parents and everyone meets you they will also love you.” He replied.

“Is all of this intimidating to you or something? We can leave if you want.” That was when the food arrived and again she thanked the waiter but this time in English. She looked back at RJ once the waiter left, “We could take this all home and eat there or whatever you want.”

He smiled.
“I am fine Lizzie. This is different not intimidating. I encourage you to use your skills, like speaking French. There is nothing wrong with you being talented in all those areas. I admire you for that…I know your feelings of how your life has unfolded, but I promise you are going to be truly happy if I have anything to say about it.” He replied.

She gave him a gentle smile to him and nodded in the direction of his plate before she took a bite. She smiled at the taste and did her best to make the rest of the evening light hearted. Once that had finished she was geared up and ready to get to work on his portrait. While the other had been a gift to him this one was hers alone.

“I hope everything was to your liking. Maybe for our second date we can go somewhere you want to go. I think that may be fun.” She smiled brightly, “And once we get home I am getting into bed clothes and you are getting that shirt off so that I can sketch that beautiful body of yours.” She gave a wicked grin hopeful he would comply with ease.

The rest of the meal seemed to be more laid back and light hearted. He did actually enjoy the meal.

He walked with her after as she spoke.
“I hope everything was to your liking. Maybe for our second date we can go somewhere you want to go. I think that may be fun.” She smiled brightly,

“Lizzie, that was fun and I enjoyed it. It was just different, I could use some culturing I suppose. That is not bad.” He said with a pleasant smile.

“If you would like I can pick the location for our next date.” He added.

“And once we get home I am getting into bed clothes and you are getting that shirt off so that I can sketch that beautiful body of yours.” She said grinning.

“Okay fine with me. That was the deal.” He replied as he started driving home and he patted her leg. Then he ran his hand from her knee to her thigh. He smiled at her.

“Hey now none of that! Minor remember?” She swatted at his hand and held her legs tightly together. She was going to make him pay for that one in the best way she knew how. Making him stand immobile for hours with her in one of her more excitable negligées.

Once home she hurried up the steps and would not call to him until her robe was securely over her thin silk and mesh nigh gown that stopped higher up on her thighs than anything she had yet worn and because of the nature of the material it would be clear she was wearing nothing else but she was saving that reveal until he was forced to stay still to pose for her.

“Hey now none of that! Minor remember?” She swatted at his hand and held her legs tightly together.

He laughed at her.
“Yea okay. 18 Is not far away Lizzie…somehow I doubt our relationship is going to change overnight once you are official.” He said laughing softly.

“Besides…in most places 17 is actually considered an adult. You can for instances…I don’t know join the military and fight for your country. If that is not adult then tell me.” He adds smirking.

He walked into the house as she hurried ahead of him. He just chuckled. He went and sat down until she was ready to call him. Some games he was actually enjoying with her. The sexual tension one was one of those. He intended to take it slow but was playing a little her and there. He wanted to show her interest as he did with the kissing. He didn’t expect her to jump into bed and have sex though.

She shrugged when he said about the age 17 being considered adult hood and her face was bright red. She was going to fix him good when they got home. And so she would.

In her robe when she called for him and standing by the lights she had set up for him to pose by she called for him as she leaned against the dresser. The silk robe was tied tightly around her but she knew it was what she had under it that she was going to use to unnerve him just a little.

Once he had come and removed his shirt Elizabeth went to work positioning him where the lighting was best. “Alright now instead of balling your fists hold onto the desk. Give me the same body language though. AND remember you cannot more alright?” Elizabeth began sketching still wearing the robe as her nerve slowly left her but after she had gotten the mirror and his reflection within it she decided it was time while she did the shading. At least it would give him something to look at while she did the most tedious part for the model.

She put down the pencil and went to stand beside him opening the pencil box on the dresser where she kept the other pencils that were best for shading. While there she reminded him he could not move for the sake of her art. That was when she set the pencils she had retrieved onto the dresser and untied the rob letting it fall from her womanly body. Her ample bust had no restraints beneath the smooth silk of the nightgown and the placed that were mesh were obviously for teasing. The one most especially geared for that crossed over the top of the V where her pubic line began. The status of that region was clearly shaven from the glimpse that was afforded. The glimpse also made it clear that the tightly puckered breast that made their condition very known under the silk was clearly not the only part of her body bare under the dress.

That was when she graded the shading pencils and with very deliberate, but subtle, sways of her hips she crossed the room and got back to work.

Back
Top Bottom