Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cop and the Runaway (Closed for DeadRoseGarden)

She took the spoon sipping broth from it daintily,
“This is very good.” She said with a slight smile, “No one has ever done this for me before”

“Well…I doubt you ever had a real friend before Lizzie. I will be there for you. After this trial and all…you will have a place to stay.” He said smiling

He looked at her as she requested him an odd request.
“Will you stay here with me? I know you likely have a lot to do and it might be awkward but just…please stay with me.”

He nodded as he took the bowl and her drink and put on the night stand. He had no idea how traumatic this may have been for her. He started to wonder if she would be able to testify. For now he went over and slept next to her with his arm around her as she was fully covered up.

Still, he was thinking dark thoughts. For her good maybe it might be better if a sniper bullet hit that monster in the gut. RJ had experience with killing from long distances. He knew how to kill instantly as he did with the iceman but he also had experience making people suffer. He could split the monster’s gut open and the man would die but suffer for a good while as he deserves. In the end…it might be better for Lizzie to not testify. He felt especially since the guy’s slick lawyer likely will avoid the death penalty.

She nuzzled into him her cheek eventually pressed to his chest so she could listen to his heart beating. The sound soothed her and when she neared sleep she began to hum softly as if to further her relaxation. She breathed him in deeply and stopped humming for a short time before she knew sleep was coming,” Thank you RJ.” She brought her hand to rest on his hip and soon she was sleeping there beside him comfortably and feeling safer than she had ever felt.
She slept for a long time but when she woke she was screaming. Her eyes were not opened yet and somehow the screams inside of her were violent and when she woke the rest of the way she kept screaming until she realized where she was and that she was safe. Elizabeth had a feeling she would have nightmares for a long time to come but she was sure of one thing, she was going to testify.

He put his arm around her as she pressed her cheek against his chest. He smiled as she began to hum softly as if to further her relaxation. She was odd but he found it amusing.
” Thank you RJ.” She said.

“No need to thank me. I care about you very deeply Lizzie.” He replied.

He drifted off to sleep with her. It was a good sleep until he awoke to her screaming. Good think he didn’t have one of his guns at his side. He did immediately realize she was just having a nightmare. He hugged her until she calmed down and kissed her forehead.
“You are fine Lizzie.” He said softly

At that moment he knew he had to resolve this once and for all. He didn’t feel duty or honored bound when thinking about assassinating the monster as he thought of the guy. He took an oath but not like a doctor’s oath that is black and white. The primary oath RJ took was to do the right thing even before he joined the military then police force. The right thing is to be across the street tomorrow afternoon and put a bullet into the man’s gut with a kill shot. He had to use the bullets he himself made that are untraceable and armor piercing to do more damage. He was however determined to not think about debating whether he would but now it was how he would do it. He couldn’t allow anyone to see him and had to slip away after again not recognized.

Elizabeth was still partially sleeping but she snuggled into his arms kissing his bicep before shutting her eyes again, “RJ.” She whimpered his name softly and her body was already feeling as if it was breaking through the fever. Her breath was easy and though the nightmare shook her to her core she was asleep again in no time.
She had no idea of his plans and perhaps that was for the best. She knew she would leave after the trial unless he asked her to stay with him and she would take the money she had and start over until she could get a job. Her dreams turned more to a nature where she was still there when the holidays came but in her heart she knew the expressed date of the trial was not something they had been anticipating before the idea of her meeting his family came to be. She wined in her sleep again turning in his arms to press her back to his chest.

RJ smiled as she snuggled into his arms and kissed his bicep. He was happy she felt safe with him.
“RJ.” She whimpered.

“I’m here and not going anywhere Lizzie.” He whispered.

He drifted off after she once again fell into a nice easy peaceful sleep. He had much on his mind with quick planning but figured resting was the best way to rejuvenate.

After sleeping, he got up. He kissed her forehead. He started to take a notebook to go over his plan sequence. It wouldn’t be easy but he could do it. If done perfectly no one would even question him.

“How are you feeling? Are you ready for more soup or juice? You need to drink fluids.” He said smiling as her eyes opened. He went over and sat next to her.

“Tomorrow…Lizzie I need you to promise me that you will rest and stay in bed. I am going to run an errand. I want to be honest with you…but you have to stay put.” He said somberly.

Some would ask what gives him the right? Why he is playign judge, Jury and Executioner? His response to those thoughts is why did God give me this skill and ability to be able to shoot someone 1000 yards away with precise accuracy. He was once asked to be on the U.S. Olympic Rifle team, but he turned it down. He didn't do this as a sport or cared about how good he actually was. When he fired a weapon it was to practice or to do his job.

Elizabeth agreed but reluctantly, “Where do you have to go? Will you be gone a long time?” She sat up in the bed and her color had even looked better now than it had before. She tucked her hair behind her ear and it was clearly in need of being brushed. Elizabeth stood stretching a little bit before she got light headed and sat back down.

“I think I might soak in the bath is that alright?” She had her eyes closed trying to keep the room from spinning like it was when she was standing but her mind went back to the dream, “Will you wait outside the door or close by? I don’t want to be alone unless I have to be.” Her eyes opened slowly and she stood again putting her hand on the bed to steady herself.

“Where do you have to go? Will you be gone a long time?” She sat up in the bed and asked.

“Lizzie…I promise to not hide anything from you after this one last time. Like when you went away…for your own good err safety actually….this is something that has to be my secret. I hope not to be gone very long.” He said smiling.

“I think I might soak in the bath is that alright?” She had her eyes closed.

He looked at her as she closed her eyes.

“Will you wait outside the door or close by? I don’t want to be alone unless I have to be.” Her eyes opened slowly and she stood again putting her hand on the bed to steady herself.

“Yes of course. I will help you to the bath tub and wait outside until you tell me you are done.” He said as he put his arm around her waist to walk her to the bathroom. He started the bath water for her.

“Is there anything you need for soaps or shampoo or bubble bath…I am not sure what you bought the other day.” He asked.

He was going to wait for her to get done. He had a bathrobe ready for her. He was hoping to keep her awake somewhat late so she slept till late morning. He would drive his old Dodge Charger into the city. He didn’t even have his own license plates on the car. The plate was from the junk yard. He would wear a Millennium Waste Uniform and no one would be the wiser. Scary how quickly he could develop a plan like this.

“No thank you that is all I need.” She gave him a weak smile and would wait for him to walk out before she started taking her clothing off. Elizabeth slid into the water letting out a pained groan as her body hurt when she lowered it down. Soon though the water felt good and her body felt less pained as the soothing element made it feel weightless. Her voice even sounded stronger as she called to him talking through the door.

“Thank you for everything RJ. Someday I will repay you for everything you have done for me. Maybe once this is all over we can go to that fancy dinner and I can wear that orange gown that I bought. I have yet to use the jewelry either. “ She shut her eyes against the light of the bathroom sinking into the water so her face and head were completely submerged for a moment before coming back up in time to hear his response.

Then she continued, “You know, if it is still alright with you, I might enjoy meeting your family even if you don’t tell them we are dating. Do you think I could still come to the holidays with you? I don’t have any other friends or people to turn to but that isn’t why I chose to ask you know.”

“No thank you that is all I need.” She gave him a weak smile

He smiled and went outside to wait.

“Thank you for everything RJ. Someday I will repay you for everything you have done for me. Maybe once this is all over we can go to that fancy dinner and I can wear that orange gown that I bought. I have yet to use the jewelry either. “

“Lizzie…there is no need to repay me. That is what friends do for each other. I will take you up on the fancy dinner and would love to see you dressed up in the orange gown.” He said smiling.

Then she continued, “You know, if it is still alright with you, I might enjoy meeting your family even if you don’t tell them we are dating. Do you think I could still come to the holidays with you? I don’t have any other friends or people to turn to but that isn’t why I chose to ask you know.”

“I insist you do attend the holidays with me. I am not concerned what we will tell my family. At the very least you are a very dear friend of mine. But I do like to spice things up...telling them you are my live in girlfriend is fine to accomplish that.” He replied smirking.

After her bath he sat with her in the living room.
“I was 19 the first time I killed another human being. It was so surreal…I barely blink now when I do what have to do. Back then…every movie with a scene that I ever saw came to mind as I thought about what I had done. It was barely sunrise when I measured the breeze and took my aim. I would estimate he was 1500 yards away. I did it with one shot. No one probably ever knew who or how it really happened. There might have been less than 10 people in the world that could have done that in one shot. I was asked to try out for the U.S. Olypic Rifle team but I said no. My shooting is not for sport.” He stated sitting in the recliner and took a long breath.

“I guess killing should be a sober thing. I think after the trial and all…working in some small town might be a good change for me. I don’t want to become too numb to it…even if I can justify it as the bad guy or protecting someone I care about deeply.” He added with a serious tone.

BigRPerGuy said:
“No thank you that is all I need.” She gave him a weak smile

He smiled and went outside to wait.

“Thank you for everything RJ. Someday I will repay you for everything you have done for me. Maybe once this is all over we can go to that fancy dinner and I can wear that orange gown that I bought. I have yet to use the jewelry either. “

“Lizzie…there is no need to repay me. That is what friends do for each other. I will take you up on the fancy dinner and would love to see you dressed up in the orange gown.” He said smiling.

“I insist you do attend the holidays with me. I am not concerned what we will tell my family. At the very least you are a very dear friend of mine. But I do like to spice things up...telling them you are my live in girlfriend is fine to accomplish that.” He replied smirking.

After her bath he sat with her in the living room.
“I was 19 the first time I killed another human being. It was so surreal…I barely blink now when I do what have to do. Back then…every movie with a scene that I ever saw came to mind as I thought about what I had done. It was barely sunrise when I measured the breeze and took my aim. I would estimate he was 1500 yards away. I did it with one shot. No one probably ever knew who or how it really happened. There might have been less than 10 people in the world that could have done that in one shot. I was asked to try out for the U.S. Olypic Rifle team but I said no. My shooting is not for sport.” He stated sitting in the recliner and took a long breath.

“I guess killing should be a sober thing. I think after the trial and all…working in some small town might be a good change for me. I don’t want to become too numb to it…even if I can justify it as the bad guy or protecting someone I care about deeply.” He added with a serious tone.
Still in the plain cotton bathrobe Elizabeth took a seat across his lap once her had finished telling his story. She was feeling better but as she lay her head against his shoulder she was reminded of just how fragile even the strongest person was. She had nothing to say as she had never killed anyone but even as he spoke of fearing growing numb to it she knew the truth behind his words, “I know what you mean. I thought after enough times of being cut and burned I would get numb as well but it just made me more and more angry no matter how many cuts and burns I was saving the other kids.”

Elizabeth raised her gaze and she somehow knew he was going to kill someone the next day by the way he was talking, “I promise not to pry into who it will be but I get the feeling you are going to be making one of those shots tomorrow at some point. Is that why you think no one could love you?” She was starting to wonder if he was incapable of being loved simply because he was deadly in every sense of the word, “Are the other women just too afraid or something? I am not afraid RJ and no matter what we are friends or live in boyfriend and girlfriend know that I trust you with my life and at this point I would do whatever you told me without question.”

Elizabeth bit her bottom lip in contemplation for a long moment thinking, “Should something go wrong if that is what you are going to do I will be your alibi. Should something happen to you though I swear I will find who ever hurt you and kill them. You may say you are no knight or prince but to me you are the closest thing I have got.” IT was simply amazing that a girl who had once been so against him was now likely the most loyal person to RJ alive. She was willing to do whatever she had to in order to help him.

She sat on his lap after he told her the story of his first kill.
“I know what you mean. I thought after enough times of being cut and burned I would get numb as well but it just made me more and more angry no matter how many cuts and burns I was saving the other kids.”

He just looked at her without words.
“I promise not to pry into who it will be but I get the feeling you are going to be making one of those shots tomorrow at some point. Is that why you think no one could love you?”

“I shouldn’t have said anything Lizzie…the less you know the better.” He replied. He ignored her question about anyone loving him.

“Are the other women just too afraid or something? I am not afraid RJ and no matter what we are friends or live in boyfriend and girlfriend know that I trust you with my life and at this point I would do whatever you told me without question.”

“I appreciate…I am not the easiest person to be around or live with. I have my moments I guess where I need my space. I think you understand that far better than anyone has ever.” He stated forcing a smile.

Elizabeth bit her bottom lip in contemplation for a long moment thinking,
“Should something go wrong if that is what you are going to do I will be your alibi. Should something happen to you though I swear I will find who ever hurt you and kill them. You may say you are no knight or prince but to me you are the closest thing I have got.”

“No...all will be fine. I prefer if you don’t try and protect me with an alibi much less vengeance. I will say…we are quite a couple.” He said and kissed her lips softly.

“Just trust me and tomorrow…things will go just fine.” He added smiling.

After a bit he got up and went to the basement. He opened his false wall to his walk in safe. He retrieved a different sniper rifle than the one he used to protect Lizzie. He also took a box of ammunition that was made by him. He looked it over before going to bed for the night. He smiled at Lizzie as he covered her up and climbed into bed next to her.
“Good Night Lizzie.” He said.

When he kissed her she did not know exactly what to do so she simple froze until she had to get up.
When bed time came she slid in close to him fearful that she would never see him again, “earlier when you kissed me..um..” Elizabeth froze unsure what to do but soon her lips talked for her. She shut her eyes and more nervously than the time she had just been joking around with him her lips pressed to his. When she drew her lips back she closed her eyes prepared for sleep and the long lonely day she was going to have the next day while he did what she knew he had to do.

“earlier when you kissed me..um..”

He welcomed her lips as she kissed him. He then reached over touched her cheek and kissed her again just lips to lips.
“Good Night Lizzie.” He said softly.

He got up early and showered and shaved. He picked out clothes carefully. He gave Lizzie a kiss on her lips.
“I will be back later.” He said. “Promise.”

He went down and put on a pair of gloves then got his special sniper rifle and rounds. He grabbed a duffle bag. He then went out to the garage and got into his Dodge Charger. He drove to the city. He parked blocks away. He unzipped his duffle bag and pulled out a millennium waste uniform and slid it on. He also put on special soles on the bottom his boots. He took out his sniper rifle in a case like a pool cue or music instrument. He tossed in the back of the garbage truck. He hopped on a truck that went toward the courthouse. Once in the alley across from the courthouse, he hopped off and waved to the driver needing a break. He took his sniper rifle in case and went in a back door up a stairwell to the roof. He climbed those stairs like a lion after its dinner. He hurried to the front part of the roof and got set up immediately. He looked at his watch. He saw the car drive up. He took aim through his scope. He waited for his target to get out and walk out in the open in hand cuffs.

He measured the wind for a just a moment. He then took perfect aim. His index finger on his right hand squeezed the trigger. The bullet with a armor piercing tip hit the man’s gut and immediately split him open. He fell to the ground before police around him knew what happened. Jacob quickly ran as he threw his untraceable sniper rifle down a chimney into an incinerator. He got back on his garbage truck and as commotion was stirring. The truck was waved before they knew where the bullet came from. They took a token look in the back of the truck and Jacob in disguise with facial beard and glasses let them check him.

It was 2 hours later when the truck came back east toward his car. He took off his jump suit and tossed in the back of the truck then hurried to his car. He put on a minister’s outfit as he headed out of the city to be stopped by roadblocks. He showed his fake ID as Father Roger Murray. He then arrived back home after lunch. He hid his vehicle and got rid of his last disguise.

He walked in and hugged Lizzie. He pressed his hand against her cheek and smiled. He kissed her lips with a little more passion. Then the Captain and a detective showed up.

“Ummm Ron…not sure if you heard but…the trial…is off. An assassin killed him. We can take the girl.” The captain said.

“No…she is fine here. I will petition if need be till she is 18. She doesn’t need to be in any more foster homes.” He replied to the Captain.

“Have you been here the entire time Ron?” The Detective asked.

“Yes.” He replied.

“You don’t seem surprised.” The Detective states.

“Search the house if you wish.” RJ responds.

The captain talks to Elizabeth

Every time he kissed her she was surprised and she knew she was never going to get used to it but she was pleased with his attention. When he came home she did not ask him who it was or pretend like she had no idea where he had went but she simply offered him the option of washing up before lunch was ready. She had been waiting all day to eat with him and she had many questions for him about what his kissing her meant but that all would have to wait.
Elizabeth herself was shocked and the fact that she had no idea who his target was going to be made her reaction genuine which would be enough to convince anyone but it was the news she was given by the captain that truly shocked her.
“He left everything to me? I don’t understand. With all the awful things he did to me why would he leave me his fortune and every possession he ever had?” Elizabeth had to sit down as she felt dizzy again and when questioned about her knowledge of the estate being given to her it was clear she had no idea that this was coming. Elizabeth stood stirring the spaghetti she was making and offering the Captain a taste of the home made sauce she had been working on while she waited for RJ to come home.
“Tell me, what happened to my foster brothers and sisters? Did they get anything? If not am I able to do anything for them?” IT was clear she was unselfish and when the captain and the officer left she turned her attention back to RJ with tears in her eyes.
“I am not going to say it out loud but I want to know why. Why have you been kissing me? Why did you do what you did today? And do not try to deny it to me because we both know you did.”

“I am not going to say it out loud but I want to know why. Why have you been kissing me? Why did you do what you did today? And do not try to deny it to me because we both know you did.”

“I…Yes. Ummm…I…a man kisses a woman because he has feelings for her. You are not a girl Lizzie. I do like you beyond even friendship.” He said and paused.

“It is up to you and I won’t push if you feel the same way. And….Yes we both know what my errand was yesterday. You need not ask why. I didn’t do it like the iceman with an instant kill shot. It was to his gut and it took him almost 2 agonizing hours to bleed out and die in extreme pain.” He added as his voice raise.

“No justice like that would have been delivered by the court. I couldn’t bear you testifying and seeing him get a pass to a country club prison. I took care of it.” He says and gets up.

“I love you Lizzie. I am one of the few people that will tell you that I don’t want any of your money. If you donate it to the other children or orphanages around…I would respect you. I just want you as is living here with me.” He says as he faces her.

“Your choice.” He says somberly.

“Are you kidding me?!” She drained the pasta and shut off the sauce but as her anger at the situation rose her grace declined and when she went to retrieve the home made meat balls from the oven her forearm touched the rack. Groaning she lifted the pasta from the sink and put it back in the pot with butter before getting her marked arm under cold water.

She continued her temper still flared, “I have been in love with you since the day you told off that guy at the art store and even more so when you came after me the other day at his apartment. “ She was clearly used to taking pain as she was still focused on him instead of her arm. “When I made you so mad that you turned me away I cried for nearly an hour while I packed my things and then last night when you held me.” She stopped for a moment shutting her eyes imagining the feel of being in his arms, “I don’t care about money and to be frank I think the fact that you killed that monster is the most noble thing anyone has ever done. The part that makes me mad is that you knew I was dropping you hints left and right that I might want to start something with you and all you kept saying was you were my friend!”

She took her arm from under the water and stirred the paste getting down bowls for them to eat out of. She set the table quickly and served the cause over the meat balls and pasta before getting ice on her arm. Pinning the ice between her chest and the forearm she used her good arm to get out the parmesaun cheese she had fresh grated earlier in the day and pulled out a soda for herself and waiting for his order while stating, “God Icould get drunk right now. That would be awesome!”

“Are you kidding me?!” He looked at her as she said to him.

“Careful Lizzie.” He said.

“I have been in love with you since the day you told off that guy at the art store and even more so when you came after me the other day at his apartment. “ She said on a tirade.

He just looked at her.

“When I made you so mad that you turned me away I cried for nearly an hour while I packed my things and then last night when you held me.” She said with emotion.

He got up and walked toward her.

“I don’t care about money and to be frank I think the fact that you killed that monster is the most noble thing anyone has ever done. The part that makes me mad is that you knew I was dropping you hints left and right that I might want to start something with you and all you kept saying was you were my friend!”

He touched her face and kissed deep and passionate.
“Lizzie…number one I was concentrating on protecting you. Even as my feelings were growing….I had to sort them out. I won’t say you didn’t truly make me mad…but you know I had to send you away to save you. Then wasn’t the time to start this…now is.” He states and kisses her again.

She set the table quickly and served the cause over the meat balls and pasta before getting ice on her arm. Pinning the ice between her chest and the forearm she used her good arm to get out the parmesaun cheese she had fresh grated earlier in the day and pulled out a soda for herself and waiting for his order while stating,

“God I could get drunk right now. That would be awesome!”

He smiled. He got up and went to a locked cabinet.
“I have wine…red I guess. I have rum and vodka.” He said as he got all three bottles out.

“I guess you more than deserve it.” He smiled and said.

She glared at him as he offered her the alcohol, “You have to be the weirdest cop alive.” But ignoring the beverage options she stepped in closer to him pressing her lips to his as she had wanted to do for the while endurance of her tantrum. Her wide and full lips pressed to his tenderly and when she broke away for just a second it was to make fun of him, “What ever happened to that by the book robo jerk? I kind of miss him.”

She then curled her hand around the back of his neck letting the emotions she was feeling out through her lips. He hadn’t actually stated that he wanted to be with her now in a relationship but she took for granted that when she met his family it would be as introduced girlfriend. She let out a soft sound of pleasure before breaking the kiss to look at him. She had wanted to taste his lips for such a long time but even as he had kissed her several times now she felt that with his admitted feelings. She felt like she could spend forever kissing him.

She glared at him as he offered her the alcohol,
“You have to be the weirdest cop alive.” She said and kissed him.

“What ever happened to that by the book robo jerk? I kind of miss him.” She added and he smirked.

“I was trying to cool…after all you were all into drinking when you were shopping. I figured you deserved a break.” He replied rolling his eyes.

She then curled her hand around the back of his neck as they kissed again.
“Well I guess we don’t need to pretend when we go to the holiday dinner at my parents.” He said as he wrapped his arms around her from behind. He kissed her cheek then neck. He had his hands around her waist.

“That is if you don’t tire of me prior.” He added with a soft laugh.

She smiled setting her hands over his, “Somehow I doubt I will. Now get to eating the meal I scotched myself to prepare.” She withdrew from his arms to sit at her usual spot across from him and turned her mind to other things aside from the homicide he had just committed.
“Now that I have no reason to hide any more I am hiring a design team to remodel this place. If this is where I am going to be growing old I don’t want it to be ugly.” She twirled the parmesan covered spaghetti in the proper manner and took the bite.
“As for the holidays I am looking forward to it even more now” But the truth was she was more nervous now that it truly mattered what his family thought of her.

She smiled setting her hands over his,
“Somehow I doubt I will. Now get to eating the meal I scotched myself to prepare.”

“Yes maam.” He said laughing. “Although I am enjoying doing a little kissing and touching.” He said smiling.

“Now that I have no reason to hide any more I am hiring a design team to remodel this place. If this is where I am going to be growing old I don’t want it to be ugly.”

He laughed.
“That doesn’t shock me. Go to it. Redesign to your heart’s content.” He replied smiling.

“As for the holidays I am looking forward to it even more now”

“I am looking forward to every day much less the holidays just spending with you Lizzie. My mind is engaged with the next thing you are going to say or project you shall take on.” He said laughed softly.

He helped her clear the table after dinner wash the dishes then dry before heading to the living room. He had his arm around her.
“I want to tell you…if anything is happening too fast or you don’t feel comfortable…just say. No hard feelings. We can always slow it down.” He states and kisses her cheek.

She gave him a gentle peck on the lips before moving away, “I think maybe slow is best given all we have both been through.” As normal she headed for her room deciding she was going to work on sketching more before she made any calls. This time though the art was done directly onto a canvas but once the face was done being sketched she was in need of the rest. She opened her door and called down to him, “RJ can you come up here? I need to use you for something really quick.”

She was going to have him take his shirt off but she wanted to wait for him to be up there before telling him she required him to be half naked. She had not wanted to give him the wrong idea after insisting on taking things slowly. In her mind though was no longer the image of him she originally had but the rage filled man who was ready to kill the boy from the art shop and who did kill her foster father. For some reason his rage was attractive and it made her want to have an image of it just as she recalled him as he stood in the door way having come to fetch her.

She gave him a gentle peck on the lips before moving away,
“I think maybe slow is best given all we have both been through.”

“I agree…and just want you to know that is okay. I want a relationship.” He replied.

He smiled as she left to go do her sketching or painting. He grabbed a book and dug in reading.

“RJ can you come up here? I need to use you for something really quick.”

He looked up and got out of his chair. It wasn’t an emergency but she said real quick. He hurried up the steps and walked in her room. No need to really knock anymore since they were starting on the road to getting intimate as a couple.

“Yes what is the emergency.” He said with an open mind. With her it could be anything of course. She might want him to see her latest and greatest picture.

“Get half way undressed. Just your top I mean.” She was not stating anything in girlfriend mode at this point but as an artist. “And look at me like you are angry. Imagine someone is trying to kill me or something.” She prepared herself to drawl as she watched him intently waiting for the removal of garments.
Elizabeth puckered her soft lips, the ones that he had just gotten done with not too long ago and now her whole attitude changed a she was charged to create. Elizabeth was ready and inwardly preparing to see him half naked for the first time but she hardened her normal reaction focusing strictly on the art she hoped to create. A portrait of the man who would have literally done anything to see her safe. His anger stirred adrenaline within her and every time she saw it flare she had to contain herself so even as she knew he was preparing to pretend to be angry she had to prepare herself.

“Get half way undressed. Just your top I mean.”

He looked at her as if she was from another planet.
“What?” he asked.

“And look at me like you are angry. Imagine someone is trying to kill me or something.”

“Better yet I will just imagine one of our normal conversations or things we have done and you showing me how out there you are.” He said smirking as he complied. He laid his shirt on a dresser.

He took a deep breath. He then focused his eyes raging and the veins from his neck popping. He even had both hands balled up into fists. He knew he could be intimidating. His eyes could get the color of black not unlike the devil himself he had been told.

Back
Top Bottom