Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Figment of Your Imagination....

PickleChiffon

Supernova
That is what I always loved about this story, was the contents of the book were a figment of someone’s imagination, and they contaminated mine. A couple people have said I seem to come and go so quickly, they wonder if I am real...which I have to admit I enjoy for the mystery!!

Unfortunately, due to some very real circumstances, I am likely going to be very slow responding to RP’s for a bit. I will try, but for those of you who have gotten used to daily replies, even several...well...that’s likely not in the cards for a while.

I understand if any of you want to move on. I get it, but I hope with a little flex space, we can still continue our stories together.

Thanks ;)

I swear if I actually had free time.... who am I joking....I'd be quilting. I've got two I need to get done ASAP.

But the reason for this note is yet another absence. Yeah, I know huh? Anyways, I will be away from home Nov 2nd -8th, so unforutnately no RPing for me durring that time.

I will be enjoying the beauty of the Rocky Mountains, and the snow... yes I know that's sick... but I'm Canadian, snow is kinda my thing lol

Hope to talk to you all when I get home!

Am back, vaccation was awesome, but happy to be home. So if you've been waiting for a relpy, it should be up here soon!!!

and into chaos again... work is ramping up, the next three weeks are going to be hell... one store closining, the other moving, a change in hours plus it's Christmas and there's one more outta town trip thrown in there for good measure...all of it adds up to more grey hair on my end and a very non existant me :( lol

and gone again for the weekend of Nov 18, 19 and home late on the 20th.

Sorry for those of you who are waiting on replies. apparently I am a busy girl? *shrug*

Have I mentioned Hell week yet? No... well it is. I've successfully shut down one store, and now am into full swing of moving the next. I am doing 70 hrs over the next 6 days and then get the BIGWIGS coming through the 2 days after that.

Which means slow....slow...slow on my end. Unless ofcourse I end up like today, up early because I am having nightmares about signs and missing orders *shrug* welcome to my life.

:heart:Merry Christmas Everyone! Here's hoping your holiday is filled with love and joy, surrounded by those who mean the world to you!!!:heart:

For a month that is supposed to bring such joy to the masses, I really feel like it is going to pass me by this year. There is a lot of heart ache hidden in these 29 days...March looks brighter on this end...lets hope it stays that way.

8:41pm and it gets better I am now that girl no one wants to tell their news to for fear I will loose it. Fanfuckingtastic.

:heart:Happy Valentines, everyone!!! Here's hoping you find someone to snuggle with today!!! Regardless if you know it or not everyone is loved, by someone, and that should never be forgotten.:heart:

The month is nearly over... can we say "hurah"?!?! But this then leads into March....

I will be away March 2nd to 9th or 10th... somewhere around there. Headed to the Great White North....oh I know:p.... I mean FURTHER North than I already am...smarties...anyway I don't know what the internet connection is going to be like in the Yukon or if I will have time to even pop on, so if you are waiting for a response... I will be delayed in getting it to you :blush:

Am nearly home, tonight I will sleep in my own bed, and I am thankful for that. It's been an amazing trip, but I am looking forward to being home.

So, if you've been waiting for a reply... it'll be up beforee tomorrow night I promise!!!!!

if it's not one wthing ti is another... came down with a fever yesterday of 102, it's not broken yet... so won't be making any replies for a bit...sorry folks...

yikes I feel like I am on fire...

....is still pretty sick, I apologize to everyone waiting on me, but it's going to be a bit yet, will tryto get some replies up today... but it looks like sleep is the biggest acomplishment of my day.

Sorry everyone I am still out with the flu/cold...whatever kind of nastiness this is. The cough and the fever have made me pretty gosh darn useless, I promise I haven't forgotten about anyone...

Hello Everyone,

After a long and hard conversation with myself, I've chosen to discontinue opperating here.

I want to thank everyone who rp'd with me, it was a lot of great fun, and I apologize to those I left mid story.

I wish you all continued fun and success in what ever you chose to do, thank you again for giving me an entertaining year :)

PickleChiffonPie.....out.

Back
Top Bottom