Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Samurai Legend (MS-21H 'Hawke' Gundam and king_bakal)

Nojiko Kaumi was normally a very controlled girl, but now was not normal times, she was looking for a samurai to take revenge for her fallen family. The girl knew who did the deed, and how to find him, but Nojiko also knew she couldn't hope to beat the monster on her own. Nojiko wandered into the large town, hoping to find a Samurai who would be willing to do the job for honor, for she had nothing more that the clothes on her back.

Kinniku Akira
5'6" 175lbs.
Full time ronin part time assassin. A master of the dual Katana style. A masterless warrior with no definite path in life.
He wanders around town, blending in with the people. He is pretty good at this really. Nobody except a select "few" knows his "part time" job.
In one lazy afternoon, he stumbled upon a girl named Nojiko Kaumi.

"Oh So..." Nojiko said, before looking at the man she ran into "you look like you can handle yourself in combat, can you help me avenge my family?"

He laughed so hard that his belly almost burst. He finds the straight forwardness of this young girl to be quite, amusing. He didn't said a word. He can't. Most "clients" would deliver their request in a very descrete manner, even going as far as not to reveal their identity. This one is different. Not only is she "straight-forward" she actually revealed herself to him. No disguises at all, no third parties or "birdges" involved.
"Come with me and have sake. Let's talk about this in a more formal way"

The two walked towards a bustling tavern. Everyone was in high spirits. Nobody could really tell that an assassination is being plotted. He sat along with Nojiko and the other people.
"kampai!" Akira said.
Everyone raised their cup for a toast. They were all happy. The night was young and so as this girl beside him.
When it was all over, he looked at the girl and said
"You do have money with you right? Go pay for this. Coonsider it as my initial charge. Yes, that's how good I am with my "part time job". I guarantee a" He paused, dipped towards her, and whispered "kill"

"I-uh-I don't have any money..." Nojiko said, frowning "Is thier any other form of payment you'd accept?" Nojiko fidgeted in her chair, she knew of only 1 thing she might be able to pay him with, and the thought of giving something so intimate to someone she just met made her nervous.

He can really sense her. Her actions gave it away. "I can read you." Said Akira. He looked down, staring at her feet then slowly moving his eyes up her body.
"With all honesty, I don't really accept anything except money. Business is business. You fail. Now how do you think we will pay for our sake?" His hands went down on his side and grab a small bag filled with coins. "With my own money?"
Akira paid the bill and grabbed the girl's wrist.
"This is where we part. Unless you can convince me not too."

"I-I can give you free access to my body, whenever and however you want." Nojiko said, desperation in her voice "For a very long time, please help me!"

Back
Top Bottom