Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Little Girl...'s Best Friend (samuraijack5555 & astral weaver)

The soft curves of her body sunk into the old couch, its beaten fabric wrapping around her sides and enveloping her. Brown fabric with ridges that made the couch look like corduroy, but it was softer than that. She shut her light green eyes, only to wake up minutes later at the insistent bouncing of her best friend on the end of the couch. The girls were close, Cassandra Lawrence was a year older, at the age of seventeen, than her friend, who was sixteen. Normally they just walked around town aimlessly, or played various games at each other's house. Their days were filled with relentlessly killing boredom and talking about things every high school kid talked about: sex, boys, and parties.

"Cas, it's only eleven, wake the fuck up!" the sixteen year old chanted, bouncing with more of a roughness than before, sending her friend bouncing every which way. Cassandra shot up and wrapped her arms around her friend, squishing her before moving to stand up. Her tee shirt was just a plain white one, and her shorts were skin-tight and black. They were actually technically underpants, boy shorts to be precise, but Cassandra got away with it alright. The girl did have a wonderful body, with a nice ass and a pair of tits with the ability to hypnotize pretty much anyone.

Moving a hand through her friends hair, before mindlessly beginning to braid various strands of hair together. "I'm up, love. Sorry, just spaced out a bit while you did whatever you had to do."

"I took a shower."

"Yes, that," Cassandra mumbled, before letting out a yawn and pushing her fingers through her own hair. "You wanna go swimming?" She made sure to pull her tee shirt tight, revealing the black bra through the fabric. It seemed to match her shorts, and it was questionable whether the undergarments were meant to be a swimsuit or not. Either way, Cas was jumping in.

"Mmm, yeah. My dad is out for the night," or so she thought, "We could always just skinny dip in the pool."

"We could, couldn't we?"

"Indeed we could."

"Then what are we waiting for?"

And the nude swimming commenced with giggles and splashes.

Janette's father opened the door slowly switching on the living room light with a sigh. He walked into the door and tossed the keys on the hardwood table per his usual routine. Closing the door behind him and locking it he noted that most of the lights in the house were off so he continued on his usual late night pace. Today of all days he got off early. He moved to the couch and switched the tv on letting the news act as white noise as he went upstairs taking a quick shower and after several minutes he came back down in a t shirt and sweat pants. He stopped briefly to look at the news and shaking his head at a local report about another shooting in the city. "What a shame." He said moving to the fridge and pulling a beer out of the fridge, popping the top on a church key he had set on the fridge. He took a sip and as he was about to go back into the living room to watch tv he stopped thinking he heard something outside. That couldn't be he was the only one home, so thinking this he went back out into the living room flopping down into the couch and watched the news per the normal. A few more minutes passing he heard something again from the outside he got up quickly and went to investigate. He peeked through one of the blinds noting a startling and arousing sight. He saw his daughter's friend Cassandra nude and about to jump into the pool. He had known her since Janette started high school she was always the little hotty and now she had grown into a beautiful buxom woman. Finding himself staring for a few moments he closed the blind back up knowing his daughter was out there too he flicked off the back yard light and walked back to the house and started on his beer again. He figured his daughter would just think he thought that someone left it on. Hopefully they were non the wiser that he had been watching Cassandra for a few minutes.

"Swimming isn't half as fun if you've got clothes on," Cassandra laughed and ran a hand through her wet hair, pushing it out of her face. Looking over to the house, she thought she saw something stir in the window, but on closer inspection whatever it may have been moved. And then, the lights went out, and the two girls immediately let out small screams. Just from the shock. They immediately clambered out of the pool, grabbing the towels they had brought outside and drying themselves off enough to slip back into their clothes.

Janette shot Cassie a strange look. "I think my dad got home. Shit shit shit. I don't think he knows we were out here, though," she mumbled, grabbing the used towels after they had gotten dressed, "So we can probably just sneak into my room. But you probably want the couch, huh?" Cassandra nodded, remembering the last time she tried to share a bed with her friend. Oh boy. Never again.

So Janette sneaked off to the upstairs of the house, to her room, and Cassie slowly walked into the living room to lay down on the couch. But, there was her best friend's dad, and she gave him an awkward look. "Uhm, hello, sir..."

"Hello Cassandra. You and Janette just getting in?" He asked taking a sip of his beer and crossing his legs trying to hide his arousal. Moving the beer bottle from his lips again and looking at her. "Are you sleeping on the couch tonight? I can move if you want to hit the hay. I have a tv upstairs anyway." He said calming himself a little bit as he looked at her. "Did you and her eat yet?" He asked looking over at her with a smile. "We've got some hot dogs and I think some left over pasta in the fridge if you want something to snack on.

Standing up her walked toward the kitchen and threw his bottle in the trash can. "Something to drink maybe?" He asked peeking back out in the living room.

"Uhm, yeah... we went for a walk to the river... she pushed me in," Cassie mumbled, attempting to explain her dripping wet hair. Biting at her thick lower lip like it would magically make her feel less awkward, she moved to sit in one of the chairs next to the couch. "I would like to sleep on the couch tonight, but it doesn't have to be now. Whenever is fine." Running her hand up and down her arm, she gazed at the TV, watching the news segue into the weather.

"I'm not very hungry, but I'll take a drink," she replied with a shy grin.

He walks out of the kitchen and hands her a bottle of beer. "I won't say anything if you won't. So how was the river then?" He asked sitting down on the couch. "Come sit its seats three. I'll be going upstairs in a little while so feel free to get comfortable." He said taking another sip of his drink. After a few moments of watching tv he stretched a bit revealing a rather muscular abdomen. A six pack to be more precise, no doubt from his day work in construction. "So what do you girls do today?" He asked looking over at her finding his eyes wandering to her chest for a moment and then back to her face. Crossing his legs again to hide any potential arousal he may have. Trying to refocus on the tv he listened to the news and awaited Cassandra's reply.

Eyeing the beer suspiciously, she took it and struggled with the cap for a moment. Twisting it off, she took a sip and her face momentarily winced from the taste. After all, it wasn't like she had drank that much in her life--a few times, and never enough to feel drunk. "Thank you," she told him, holding the bottle up in gesture. "The river was nice." Cas grinned, almost smirking, knowing that she wasn't incredible at lying. The only thing that mattered was that Jan's dad didn't see them... or did he? She did recall seeing something in the window. Fuck.

Moving to sit on the end of the couch, she crossed one leg over the other and held her arms to her chest. "We went to the arcade earlier, then got a bite to eat at that one sandwich place... the one over on 27th." Shrugging, she took another sip of the drink and a couple more after that. "We didn't know you'd be home so early..."

astral weaver said:
Eyeing the beer suspiciously, she took it and struggled with the cap for a moment. Twisting it off, she took a sip and her face momentarily winced from the taste. After all, it wasn't like she had drank that much in her life--a few times, and never enough to feel drunk. "Thank you," she told him, holding the bottle up in gesture. "The river was nice." Cas grinned, almost smirking, knowing that she wasn't incredible at lying. The only thing that mattered was that Jan's dad didn't see them... or did he? She did recall seeing something in the window. Fuck.

Moving to sit on the end of the couch, she crossed one leg over the other and held her arms to her chest. "We went to the arcade earlier, then got a bite to eat at that one sandwich place... the one over on 27th." Shrugging, she took another sip of the drink and a couple more after that. "We didn't know you'd be home so early..."

"I got off early. They are cutting back on the amount of overtime we are allowed to have so since I worked a longer shift on Monday they told me to leave early today." He said leaning back his legs still crossed. "Sometimes work is like that." He said taking another sip of his beer. "So did Janette go to bed this early?" He asks as he stands up and walks into the kitchen. Rummaging through the fridge for a moment before coming back out. "So why did you swim in the river if we have a pool in the back?" He ask curiously looking over at her part of him holding back laughter.

"Makes sense," she replied, simply, before taking more and more of the beer into her stomach. In truth, she hadn't eaten much that day, and was a bit worried the alcohol would have more of an effect than usual. "Yeah, she was totally beat from the river, so she crashed early..." Cassandra played with the fabric of her shirt, pulling her cold, bare legs up to her chest while she gazed at the television. "Uh, it's always nice to take a little hike, isn't it?"

astral weaver said:
"Makes sense," she replied, simply, before taking more and more of the beer into her stomach. In truth, she hadn't eaten much that day, and was a bit worried the alcohol would have more of an effect than usual. "Yeah, she was totally beat from the river, so she crashed early..." Cassandra played with the fabric of her shirt, pulling her cold, bare legs up to her chest while she gazed at the television. "Uh, it's always nice to take a little hike, isn't it?"

"Well if that were the case then you and Janette wouldn't have come in the back door right? Would make much sense if you ask me. So what were you really doing then?" He asked looking over at her with a raised eyebrow and an expression that shouted "GOT YA" or at least that was the expression he was showing. Taking another sip from his bottle he finished it off and placed it gently down on the coffee table in front of him. His total attention returning to Cassandra and their current line of talk. "Well spit it out. What were you and Janette doing?"

Back
Top Bottom