Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The failing Grade (Wolvenrogue and Darling)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
Dr. Robert Moss had been a professor in the human biology department of Blaine University for 15 years. He kept himself in shape and had an athletic body, a full beard with just a small touch of grey, and piercing blue eyes. He had the hint of a Brittish accent being from Hamilton Canada.

He had seen students come and go but in all the time he had been teaching he had never run across a student like her. She seemed to be a quick learner, and she hung on his every word constantly taking notes. She was the first to answer questions and the last to leave the classroom. What surprised him most though was her failing grade on the midterm exam. Why would this nearly ideal student fail???

Willow was peering out the window of her classroom as the bell rang, not realizing class was already over. Things were heavy on her mind lately, a lot to think about. She was disappointed at her grade for the midterm, she kept telling herself that it was time to buckle down and work harder. But other more troubling things kept creeping on her mind, it made her want to just sleep. To forget about the world, but that calmness had hardly come lately either.

She stood up from her desk, every other student had already left, usually she was finishing up notes but this time Willow simply pushed her notebook back into her bag and slung it over her shoulders. She had a very mature, curvy body, although she often wore modest shirts; it still clung to her ample chest no matter what. She'd always felt awkward about it, trying hiding herself away. Willow often wore skirts, today a white one with a lacy pattern that came just above her knees. Matched with a light blue shirt, puffy short sleeves and a white undershirt to hide any possible cleavage. Her complexion was pale, showing she liked to stay inside and study deep brown eyes and hair that stood out against her fair skin was striking. Her long chestnut brown hair was wavy and often down past her shoulders, she hardly tied it up. Bangs cut to frame her round, soft face and pretty features. Willow approached the front of the class. "Have a good evening, Mr. Moss." She murmured politely before beginning to head out of the door.

"Willow? have you a moment?" he said to her. "I'm concerned about you" You have always been my best student in every way possible. What happened? Is there anything I can do to help?" He looked at her with a concerned look on his face. He did his best to keep his eyes on hers, but that was always a challenge. "Poor child, he thought, she has to be tired of people staring at her chest" He hated that he was one of them. He reasoned that since he at least made an effort, his failings were forgiveable. He saw the look of sadness in her eyes and hoped it was only the effect of her low test score, and nothing more serious. Dr. Moss was a kind man, and concerned about all his students, but especially those who tried as hard and did as well as Willow.

Willow was acting as if she was in a trance, only half hearing was Mr. Moss said, she perked up, as if coming back to reality. Those big, curious brown eyes locked on him. "O-Oh! Sure." She turned with a smile, Mr. Moss was always very kind and seemed to enjoy teaching a lot. She liked teachers with passion, not cranky and worn out, only doing a half assed job until they can go home and do absolutely nothing. She'd noticed him staring at her a couple times, yet, he seemed to keep himself in line. Willow had heard that men's eyes just naturally travel, so she pushed it out of her mind. Mr. Moss didn't mean anything by it, of course. "I'm sorry about my score!" she immediately apologized, "Y..You must be disappointed."

"To be honest", he said, "more concerned than dissapointed, you have the ability to do much better than that, and besides that you have always been a hard worker. It has me wondering what interfered with your normal excellent performance. Please, if I can be of any help, you just let me know Willow." Dr. Moss ended the conversation and started packing up his classroom material. He folled Willow out the door and down the hall toward his office. He just couldnt figure out what happened, based on her quiz score, she should have gotten an A, not a D-.

Willow felt a pang of guild, she didn't want to worry him! She followed him down the halls to his office, pondering on what to say. She couldn't tell him about what was bothering her, he'd just worry more. Plus, it might make the situation more complicated, she had to deal with this on her own. Once inside she stood awkwardly in his office, "I uh..I just got careless is all. No need to worry!" Willow smiled to him, weakly, "Please don't worry about it, I'll do much better on the next test, I promise!" she paused, looking over to him, hoping he'd just take that as an answer.

" My dear you are a grown woman. and I'm not your parent, but I know a troubled face when I see it. I'll let you go, but don't let what ever it is get you without first getting the help you need. I'm ready to help if I can" He gave her a fatherly hug and sent her on her way. When she had left he got on the phone to the couceling office. "Hey Paul how about having lunch with me? I have a student issue I 'd like to discuss." He met Paul, the school councellor at their favorite restaurant. He told him about willow and asked his opinion. "Be careful Robert" Paul advised " You never know what it might be, your life could suddenly get interesting in a hurry"

Willow was touched that he'd even give her a second thought, really, she nodded slowly to him and made her way out the door. Still a bit shocked from the hug, so, people who cared really were still out there? Huh?

She made her way home, opening the door to complete darkness, she quietly walked through the hall, down past her mothers room. Sobbing again. She paused outside, thinking of going in to talk to her, but decided to keep on to her own room. Immediately going to study, it'd calmed down just a bit to concentrate.

--

The next day Willow arrived to the last class with Mr. Moss, her eyes were tired, face paler then usually. Like she'd hadn't even slept a wink. Willow, throughout class was like a ghost, peering up to the board and back down to copy her notes. Sometime simply zoning out on her paper. She had to stay strong. Once the bell rung, students began to cheer and gather up papers. Walking out of the class with friends. Willow didn't have many friends in this class, or at all. She was a quiet girl, who up until mainly focused on studies. Willow picked up her bag, worried Mr. Moss would say something again, she fully knew that she didn't look her best today.

"You didn't seem all there today. You sure you got what you needed out of it? You live at home don't you?" "Its often hard to study when you have those distractions." He wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to her. It said

Dr. Robert Moss
311 eighth St.
I'll be home all week, come study with me if you like anytime.

Willow nodded at him inquiring if she lived at home, surprised she took the card, looking up to him with big, tired blue eyes. "O..Okay. Thanks." She nodded to him, leaving the class dazedly. The whole time walking home she thought about Mr. Moss, why did he care so much? Was she really that good of a student? Upon reaching home once more, it was the same story. Silence, a quiet crying by her mothers door.. She went straight to her bedroom.
-
Later on in the night, Willow was doing her homework, writing an essay for Mr. Moss, human biology was about dreams and how they could directly effect the body. He'd told them just to write up anything as a warm up. Busy writing, Willow paused, hearing a voice yelling at the front of the house. Banging on the door again. Her mother ran out into the hall, yelling back. Willow covered her ears immediately, not wanting to hear any of it.
-
Willow walking down the street, wearing a fluttery black skirt and tight blue scoop neckline t-shirt, carrying a bag on her shoulder. Eyes puffy obviously from crying earlier, it might have been a shock to him for her too take his kind offer so soon. Meekly, she knocked on his door waiting outside, rubbing her eyes continuously. Fully aware that she looked a mess.

Robert lived alone, and was just starting on dinner when he heard the knock at the front door. He often ate late, and today was no exception. He wipe his hands on a paper towel and went to the door. It was kind of late for visitors. He opened the door. "Willow!" he said, " come on in. He walked her inside to his study. It was a comfortable room, all wood paneled, with book shelves, a large leather chair and sofa, a desk, a study table and dominating one wall a stone fireplace. He took her book bag and set it on the table. The wind had turned cool that evening and he could see the goosebumps on her arms. He bent down and lit the gas log which immediately gave a warm glow to the room and generated a bit of heat. "I was just preparing dinner I know its late, but have you eaten?" She looked tired and he could see she had been crying, and he thought a bit of warm food might help.

She peered up to her teacher meekly, feeling bad for intruding on him but she didn't want to stay at home any longer. It was too much, even if she wasn't studying. She let him lead her inside, looking around his house, it was quiet, that's what made her sigh with relief. Peering up to him as he took her bag, she smiled weakly, "T..Thank you Mr. Moss." She felt a bit awkward, being in her teachers house. It was a different vibe, they weren't in the classroom, this is where he lived he was just himself. She shook her head in a no to his question, "No..But I don't want to be a bother, I'll just study here for a little bit and leave..I'm really sorry to bug you so late!" she told him with her big, baby blue eyes staring up to him, looking tired like she hadn't had a peaceful moment since now.

"Willow Dear, its no trouble at all and stay as long as you like, I'm glad for the company, wont you have a bowl of soup and a sandwhich? I've got plenty of soup already made, I'll just set out the sandwhich makings and you can put together what ever you want. Come on out to the kitchen." He walked her through the house, and into the county kitchen in the back of the house. The kitchen windows looked out over a small pond in the wooded back yard. There were ducks on the pond, and birds playing happily at the feeder. He ladled out a nice warm bowl of beef noodle soup and handed her a plate for her sandwhich. Ther was avariety of meat and cheese along with several toppings. "help yourself dear" he said as he assembled a sandwhich for himself. He brought out a bottle of wine and two glasses. "would you care for some?" he asked. He pulled out a chair at the huge kitchen table for her and then sat down himself.

Willow was completely astonished by how nice Mr. Moss was being to her, letting herself be led to his kitchen, she looked around curiously. He had a really nice house, her eyes fixated on the pond in the back yard, then turned to all the meats and other sandwich makings that had been left out. Already pouring out some soup for her, Willow took the plate. "Thank you so much..." She murmured to him shyly, she made a simple sandwich with ham, lettuce tomato and mayonnaise. Sitting down with him. "Um..Sure!" She watched him, "I've never tried wine before.." Willow told her teacher, wondering what it tasted like.

"I think you will like it, he said. Its a sweet wine, with a lovely fruity flavor." he poured her a nice full glass and one for himself. They sat and just ate for a minute. He could tell she had been hungry, he wondered what home was like, but she had come to leave that behind. He wouldn't bring that up. "I love the pond this time of year" he said. The colored leaves reflected in the water and like an oil painting only better." as they finished their soup and sandwiches he cleared the disses and put away the food and they brought their wine glasses and headed to the study. He took the bottle with them. Once in the study, he turned on some soft music and sat in the large chair. "I know you came to study" , he said "feel free to use the couch or table which ever suits your style." he picked up a book from the shelf and sat back in the chair to read.

The sandwich and soup was so good, she ate it up rather quickly. Taking a sip of the wine he offered and taking a sip. It did taste good, even if she did taste and undertone of alcohol in it. "You have a beautiful house Mr. Moss." She told him while he took her plate and put away the food. Following him as he took the wine glasses with him. It was so calm, he'd turned on soft music, it was a nice cozy room. Willow took the bag off her shoulder again, opening it and retrieving her notes looking over them. After a couple moments of looking over them, she was finding it hard to study. Sitting on his big comfy couch, the music was making her head lull, slowly, she drifted off to sleep without her knowing. Papers covering her lap and a pen in her hand.

Robert heard some paper fall to the floor and looked up from his book. Seeing her asleep, he took the pen from her hand, and gathered up her notes. he went to the closet and found a warm blanket. He carefully pulled her shoes from her feet, and covered her with the blanket. No wonder she was failing, she hadn't been sleeping, he thought. He turned off all the lights except his reading lamp, and returned to his book. He watched over her as she slept for several hours. At midnight, he put away his book, turned off the music, and turned off the light. He left the fire burning, and closed the door to his study. Robert rose early the next morning and dressed in his exercise clothing. He came downstairs and found all as he had left it the night before, Willow stil sound asleep. He went to the kitchen, and started a pot of coffee, and put some bacon in the pan to fry. I wasn't long before the house was filled with the pleasant smell of breakfast.

Willow was warm and cozy, it'd been the best sleep she'd had in days. Slowly, the smell of breakfast slowly coaxing her awake. Groggily she looked around, someone had taken off her shoes and wrapped a blanket around her. Willow felt her face flush a bit, it had to have been Mr. Moss. Slowly she rose from the couch running a hand through her long dark hair, walking into the kitchen meekly peaking in. "Um..I'm sorry Mr. Moss.." she said softly, stepping completely into the kitchen, "I shouldn't have fallen asleep here.." it was Saturday, so at least she didn't have school, yet the embarrassment was clean on her face and the rosiness of her cheeks.

"That's quite alright" he said, "and its pretty clear you needed the rest, are you hungry? breakfast will be ready in about 5 minutes. Help your self to coffee or milk. The milk is in the fridge if you want it. Cups and glasses are in the cupboard in front of you." Robert turned the bacon. "How do you like your eggs? he asked. Even in slightly rumpled clothing she looked amazing. It made him feel younger just being around her. "After breakfast, I'm going for a jog, you can join me if you like. I have some sweats that my daughter left when she moved out that I think might fit you. What do you think?" He dished up her eggs and some bacon and set it in front of her on the table. Then got his own.

She nodded gently, moving over to the fridge and taking out the milk, walking over to reach up and grab a glass. Pouring it only half full before putting it back. Taking a sip she stared up to Mr. Moss. Willow looked a bit surprised, she often avoided running because of her chest, in gym lots of boys stared it made her feel nervous. Although, if it was just her and Mr. Moss that would be okay, wouldn't it? "You have a daughter?" She asked with surprise, "Oh um.. Sure, I don't mind. That's really kind of you." Willow smiled to him, taking a drink of the milk. She seemed a bit happier, here with him, it was so calm and nice. Willow gave him a genuinely happy smile, lighting up her young features. "You've been so nice to me, I really appreciate it." Willow walked over, that shirt still tightly clinging to her young curvy body, just inches from bumping against him, "Do you need any help cooking?" She asked, looking at the pan the back up to him.

Robert didn't realize she was so close behind him and when he turned to serve the eggs he walked straight into her, her breasts pressing tight against his chest. "Oh! I'm sorry" he said trying to back away but bumping into the chair. They stood chest to chest for a long moment, while he waited to see what she would do. His heart was racing in his chest. He hadn't intended this to happen, but forces beyond his control were quickly over-whelming good sense. She had a hungry look in her eyes but he wasn't sure what it was she wanted. Time seemed to stand still.

Willow was caught off guard, feeling his firm chest mash up against her soft breasts. For a while she stood against him, looking up to him with a wanting. He was warm and nice feeling against her. Slowly she raised her arms around his neck, pulling him closer, hugging him against her warm body. Clinging to him closely, she'd been feeling pretty lonely recently, his warm body against hers was so tempting. Willow couldn't help it, even if she was clinging to one of her teachers. "Mr. Moss.." she murmured with a bit of pain in her voice, as if to beg him not pull away.

Robert reached around behind him and set the hot pan on the stove. His arms wrapped around her waist. "Willow, are you sure you want this?" he said. He looked deep into her beautiful eyes, looking up innocently at him. She didn't pull away but held fast to his neck. He pulled her tight against his body, His cock rapidly hardening in his gym shorts. He leaned down and kissed her deeply . The passion between them rapidly building. Some how he had the feeling he would not be running today. He lifted her into his arms and held he ass in his hands her legs naturally encircling his waist as he carried her back to the study and sat in the big leather chair, Willow still perched in his lap. He slowly began unbuttoning he blouse. Releasing it and allowing her large breasts to hang in her lace bra. He buried his face between her breasts. and kissed his way back up to her lips as he reached under her shirt and released the catch of her bra. He lifted her bra and shirt off of her and her breasts now hung tantalizingly in front of him. He leaned down and sucked in a nipple. Le looked up at her now closed eyes and suckled at her breast.

She couldn't believe Mr. Moss could be so forward, the kiss he gave her made those long slender legs weak, it was almost a blur as he got her to wrap her arms around his waist, walking them to his den. Sitting on that big comfy chair. He immediately began to unbutton her shirt, Willows cheeks flushed at him seeing her bra. He was working so fast, taking off her bra as well. Revealing those perky, round breasts to him. Tender little pink nipples now being harassed by his warm mouth, sucking on her, sending shivers down her spine. Her nipples began to erect at the teasing, her hands touched his shoulders. "M-Mr. Moss.." She moaned shyly, having been placed in a position of her straddling his lap, bringing that skirt to hike up a bit, showing off more pale, milky skin. What he was doing felt good, she'd never really had such an intimate moment like this with anyone, in short, Willow was quite the virgin. She stayed put, shyly peering down to him.

He looked up at her suddenly concerned he had gone too far, "Is this ok? Should I have waited? I thought you wanted it. Willow your such a lovely girl" He was a gentleman, and would never have been so forward if she had simply said no. He looked in her eyes waiting now. "Should I stop?"
He didn't want to hurt her, no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom