Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love & Marriage (FeathersxSapphic Addict)

"Trouble is certainly relative to the situation, Ana," Natalie replied with a one-sided smirk, the bride passing as she walked down the aisle. "Oh my, what a beautiful dress. I do hope she'll be happy with her man. He's a nice guy, luckily. So many aren't these days."

Giving Anastacia's ribs a gentle nudge to remind her that they were at a wedding and not in a nightclub, she nevertheless returned the tighter squeeze of the hand and whispered softly, "I'll have my decorators install a room just for you. I'll have a nice straitjacket found in your size, if you like?"

Ana squirmed playfully away from the poke, suddenly glad that their table was situated near the entrance to the Kitchen area. Amidst the hustle and bustle of the waitstaff her bout of euphoria wasn't likely to get noticed. Still, that chance was there and that made it all the more exciting. "Oh live a little" she whispered through her teeth, hugging Nat's arm before resting her head on the warm inviting shoulder next to her. "I've waited months for you to show up and now you want to watch the wedding of someone who's very name you have no idea of. Do you flick the 'prim and proper' switch often? Because to me you are more interesting than that bitch ever was" Ana mumbled nodding toward the bride, beginning to feel the swoon from the glasses of champagne. Part of the downside to never going out was a crap Alcohol tolerance it seemed.

"...........I'm sorry. I'm being an idiot. Leave it to me to turn a joyous occasion into insulting the newlyweds." Ana sighed, reaching back and finding her glass of water for the first time. "At this rate I'm going to deserve that straightjacket with the added touch of padded walls. Would it be too much trouble to ensure the straightjacket matches my bottoms? It would be a tragedy to know that you would probably find another silly American once you find out what a mess I am." Ana said, smiling softly as the squeeze on her hand lingered. They had gotten this far without incident, but after the introductions was the hardest part of all. That is, trying not to look dumb for Ana's poised and graceful new acquaintance.

"Isn't being catty and hissing when someone you are attracted to turns their attention away from you a normal feeling, Ana?" Natalie replied in a whisper, her soft lips brushing against Ana's hair as she spoke. "Besides, how boring would life be if everyone was normal? I've never been normal since I was born, after all. My mom thought I was crazy for wanting to not just ride horses, but perform dressage. Far more discipline than I exhibited when I was at home, after all."

Natalie reached behind Ana and stroked the back of her hair, her own attraction to the American having become a deep and warm feeling in her heart. She liked the feeling, especially with it occurring both so quickly and deeply. Anastacia was an intoxicating presence that she felt was worth dreaming that the loving presence would remain for some time. Only time and fate would tell if Ana and Nat would get along on multiple levels, and to this goal Natalie found herself increasingly committed.

"If you've been waiting for me for months, darling, I'm sorry I took so long to finally find you," Nat added with another squeeze to the hand, feeling closer to this honest and loving young woman with every moment. "I hope it was worth the wait? I promise you'll not ever wait for me again, okay?"

"I Do..........." The Bride said as the wedding ring slipped onto her finger. The momentous occasion brought several muffled sniffles throughout the otherwise silent wedding hall, but curiously it wasn't the most intense exchange going on at the moment.

"I'm going to hold you to that, you know? I don't ever want to look back at right now.....and regret that I'm feeling the way I do. Don't break the dream, Natalie, because I'm not sure that I want to wake up from this." Ana whispered. A small shiver ran down her body from the hand stroking her hair. With a sigh Ana silently cursed the people around them as she nearly melted into her beautiful companion. Turning her head to glance at Nat, she looked deep into the brown eyes of the only one that mattered at the moment.

"You may kiss the bride!" the Priest said proudly.

(*sniff* So romantic! I'm nearly in tears here!)

Natalie was finding every moment with Anastacia to be increasingly energizing. Every glance or touch made her skin tingle with an electric charge that seemed to permeate her from the tips of her toes through to the last strands of her dark hair. More than anything else in the world, the viscountess wanted to ignore everyone around them in the hall and gaze into this beautiful girl's eyes for hours without pause, but she knew full well any kind of extended romantic activity would be noticed in such a public place.

And then fate and perhaps a higher power took hold of their moment, giving her the tiny morsel of time she so deeply desired, as everyone's attention was drawn to the beautiful bride and her handsome husband, her gentle arch of the back as she looked up at the man she would hopefully spend the rest of her life with.

Natalie smiles and whispers, "You're not dreaming, sweetheart," before kissing Anastacia softly on the lips, closing her eyes and absorbing every infinitely small sensation of that first, desperately desired contact, time crawling to a stand-still for that tiny moment as she revealed the roller-coaster desire she had for Ana, and how far she was willing to risk things in that brief few seconds of privacy in a sea of people.

Ana's own arm slipped around Nat's waist, pulling them discretely but tightly together as her skin hungered for her lover's touch. The brush of their lips was agonizingly short, a mere appetizer for what was running through Ana's head right now. Trying to catch Nat's lower lip between her own a soft sigh escaped them as they parted. Not a single sound in wedding hall was heard despite the applause thundering around them, this was their moment to share and other people be damned.

Ana took her seat as the newly minted bride and groom disappeared into a side room. The waiters were already buzzing about the tables to prepare for the wondrous meal already starting to be served. Ana tried to pull herself together as a small house salad was set in front of her lest the waitstaff start talking, but if they were like the waitstaff she had worked with in her first job at a restaurant it was already far too late for that. With a soft grin her nails fished out a cherry tomato and offered it to Nat's beautiful mouth. "I've heard that a lot.........prove it, ok?"

Natalie leans over a little and snags the little red fruit between white teeth, her own ruby lips darker than the moist titbit offered, "Please, Ana. I do not tease my subjects. A noble should be so through both word and deed."

She snickered softly after taking the tomato and eating it with a rare pleasure for being fed by another. The viscountess then reached under the table and rested her hand on Anastacia's thigh, leaving it there to hopefully be joined by Ana's own, so she could cling to this beautiful maiden she was falling so very deeply for.

"I will admit, there is something to be said for the old saying, 'Love at first sight'," she whispered, looking into Ana's eyes and smiling warmly. "Are you going to be feeding me throughout my meal, sweet Ana? While I would definitely enjoy that, I think you'd get hungry, not to mention people will certainly notice."

Back
Top Bottom