Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for ACTIVE Long Term Female Roleplay Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

solitaryman

Supernova
I am looking for a long term female role play partner interested in areas BESIDES incest, smut, taboo, vampires, werewolves, furry animals, etc. Not that they are bad things, they are just not my cup of tea. Female characters in my role play plots CANNOT be under the age of 18, no exceptions.

I am into role play plots involving spies, cops, intrigue, action, adventure and romance where the story leads. The female character need not be a complete submissive or airhead, but get in over her head in dangerous situations. The story plots involve kidnapping, being knocked out and tied up, intrigue, on the hunt for gunrunners, white slavers, etc.

I also like historical type role plays, involving the Old West, Revolutionary War, Civil War, WW II, etc. I have a BA in History and also lived in Japan for 7 years while in the US Air Force. So anything involving the military is something I am also looking for.

Again, I say, romance is fine in a story, as long as it fits. If you're just after SMUT, SEX, AND NO STORY, well, don't waste my time, or yours.

I love detailed plot and collaboration with my perspective RP partner. My f-list is attached for your perusing.

I am quite respective of any limits, and also ask that there be commitment to playing. In other words, don't leave me dangling just because you don't like something, let's collaborate together and make it something we can have fun with. Real life does raises its ugly head at times, that I do understand, and I am empathetic to those situations. Just let me know what is going on, as I will do the same for you.

I am here to ROLEPLAY, and have FUN, not to be treated as if I am crumpled up like a piece of paper and tossed into a garbage can, or teased like a puppet on a string by a lot of false promises which turn out to be a lot of BS. I make it a point to try and treat people like I hope they will treat me, with decency, honesty, dignity, honor and respect.

I predominantly play via PM, but we can discuss other options in that area.

Send me a PM if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for taking the time to view, and/or reply to this thread request. :)

RE: Looking for Long Term Female Roleplay Partners

Bump of the week. Wishing all my fellow veterans in this forum a happy and safe Veteran's Day Wednesday, November 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom