Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You know you want to.~ [ No longer in use || Please delete this thread~ ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, now that I have your attention, welcome to my request thread.~

My loves, let me first clarify a few things, right off the bat.

I'm pansexual; Gender and all that doesn't mean a damn thing to me.~ So, not bisexual, not heterosexual, not lesbian; pansexual, loves.

I'm looking for long-term roleplaying partners, whether they be male or female; I'm not someone who adores one-shots if it's a real story going on. When it comes to sex, however, one-shots are fine, but long-term stories for sex are good, as well.

This is important: Please know that I can sometimes be quick to lose my muse for writing so if I don't reply right away, it's not because I'm dropping the roleplays; It's due to the fact that my brain is not working properly and I can't think of what to write. Please, feel free to prod me after a few days, but don't feel I'm ignoring you. I promise that I'm not.

As a roleplayer, I like more than two paragraphs. I'm not into the whole one-liner business. No, thank you.~ I love to write, so expect a lot from me when we roleplay.

Not that we have that straight, ha, let's get down to business, shall we?

I am all for smut. Hell, sex makes roleplays all the more interesting when characters react to the aftermath, right? Well, I think so, at least. Don't get me wrong, I love my hot smut, but still. Even though I say that, that is not all I'm here for.

As I've stated in my profile and in my 'Introduction' thread, I'm a writer.

Plots, plots, plots, baby.

I'm an action girl; I love fight scenes, especially from a female. It's empowering. With that being said, I'm used to playing female characters who have strong-wills.

Oh, let's get one more thing straight: Most might be disappointed because I have experienced this before, but I do not play male characters. I sometimes find myself full of shit for only playing female characters and having women play male characters for me. Even if you're alright with it, I'll still feel bad. That's just how I am. It might be contradicting to my sexuality, but whatever. You think what you think, I'll think what I think. It makes me feel weird to play a guy; then again, when you get bullied with guys and girls saying you look like a dude, it kind of gets to you. Haha.

Anyway, rambling again, I'm more of an original character kind of girl. I find it hard to sometimes play a canon/fan-based character, but I have a few I'd be willing to play. Let it be known that I will do female and female pairings along with male and female pairings. It doesn't matter.

Keep in mind that I have my own stories with the pairings that I post; I'm sure we can collaborate with each other and come up with something amazing.~

I would just like to clear something up, again. Just because I list a character next to the original character option, does not mean that I expect or want the other person to play that character. I am not good at playing canons and I would not want someone to force me to play one. Therefore, I am the same way. You do not have to be a canon character. I just have little ideas in my head about those characters posted. Original characters are just as welcome, if not more, than canons.

[ Video Games ]

Kingdom Hearts Series --
Riku x OC
Any member of Organization XIII x OC

Final Fantasy Series --
Firion x OC
Cecil Harvey x OC
Warrior of Light x OC
Cloud Strife x OC/Aerith
Tifa Lockhart x OC
Sephiroth x OC
Rufus Shinra x OC
Vincent Valentine x OC
Tidus x OC
Lightning Farron x OC
Oerba Yun Fang x OC
Snow Villiers x OC
Cid Raines x OC
Noel Kreiss x OC

Dragon Age Series --
Alistair Therein x OC
Zevran Arainai x OC
Morrigan x OC
Nathaniel Howe x OC
Fenris x OC
Anders x OC
Isabela x OC

Dynasty Warriors --
Zhao Yun x OC
Jiang Wei x OC
Zhou Yu x OC
Lu Xun x OC
Gan Ning x OC
Sima Shi x OC
Zhang He x OC
Guo Jia x OC

Samurai Warriors --
Yukimura Sanada x OC
Mitsunari Ishida x OC
Mitsuhide Akechi x OC
Motochika Chosokabe x OC
Kanetsugu Naoe x OC

Dungeon Siege Series --
Lucas Montbarron x OC

Skyrim --

OC x OC

[ Anime ] -- Note, most of the anime will be old. I don't watch anime as much as I used to. Some people listed will be people who are known, but not known, if that makes sense. Truth be told, I'll probably just think they were hot.

Inuyasha --
Sesshomaru x OC
Inuyasha x OC/Kagome

Cowboy Bebop --
Spike Spiegel x OC
Faye Valentine x OC
Vicious x OC

Wolf's Rain --
Kiba x OC
Tsume x OC
Darcia x OC

Trigun --
Vash the Stampede x OC
Nicholas D. Wolfwood x OC
Legato Bluesummers x OC

Kuroshitsuji [ Black Butler ] --
Sebastian Michaelis x OC
Grell Sutcliffe x OC

Witch Hunter Robin --
Amon x OC

Hellsing --
Alucard x OC
Integra Hellsing x OC

Samurai Champloo --
Jin x OC
Mugen x OC

Blood+ --
Haji x OC

Trinity Blood --
Abel Nightroad x OC

Code Geass --
Lelouch Lamperouge x OC

Those are a list of some shows and games that I can think of, but I'm sure if you mention one to me, I can tell you if I've heard of them before.~ I know that they are mainly male characters, but if there are female characters that someone wants to play, feel free to tell me. <3

Other things that are of interest.~ --

Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Vampire x Vampire
Human x Angel
Human x Demon
Futa/Shemale x Female
Anthro x Human

No means no.~ --

[ Rape ] Yeah... Not a fan. Don't even try it.
[ Incest ] Yeah, not really, no. It all depends on the storyline; If it's good, I'll do the incest. If it sucks, sorry.
[ Scat ] Anything that involves bodily fluids ON a body, definite turn off. That's a big no-no.
[ Innocence ] So, this might need a bit of clarification... I don't like characters who are super innocent. Meaning shy, to say the least. A character that embodies that, well, I don't want to roleplay with them. No one is innocent and I don't think a character should be that way, either.

There is one main original that I have that I will normally play, but if I feel I have a character that matches the roleplay, I will use her. I would just like to point that out and if you would like to roleplay with her, by all means, I will tell you of her.~ Also, original characters, I love them. If you don't want to play a canon, by all means, play an original! <3

Thank you, kindly.~

RE: You know you want to.~

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Bump for an excellent roleplay partner. Seriously. You want to RP with her. She's epic.

Ah, Hahv. You're a sweetheart. <3 One of my favorite roleplaying partners, ever.~

RE: You know you want to.~

Code Geass and Hellsing, I like your taste. Though I'll never see Alucard as a romantic character, and I've never liked Lelouch in a way like that, though I still love the guy.

That aside, I'd love to do a sort of Modern with Fantasy Creature RP with you if you're interested.

RE: You know you want to.~ [ Updated 10/8/11 ]

Bump.~ Also, the thread has been updated and I am currently working on getting some of the roleplays that are a week old replied to. Things might be a little slow, but I'm still looking for roleplays. Thank you.~

RE: You know you want to.~ [ Updated 10/11/11 ]

Spidery said:
Bumps for you, Space Cowboy! :3

Haha, Space Cowgirl, silly! And I'm getting the introduction together. It took me a while to figure out what to write, but I've gotten in and I hope you still want to roleplay. If not, please let me know! And thank you for the bump! <3

Jaqueline said:
What about me, Same Story?

I'm actually almost done with yours! It's just taking so long because in the introduction, I've added her father and sister just for the sake of what's going on. You'll see! Hopefully, it's not too long either. My posts will probably be between three to five paragraphs after.

Michie Mich said:
Spidery said:
Bumps for you, Space Cowboy! :3

Haha, Space Cowgirl, silly! And I'm getting the introduction together. It took me a while to figure out what to write, but I've gotten in and I hope you still want to roleplay. If not, please let me know! And thank you for the bump! <3

Take your time. No rush. :p

RE: You know you want to.~ [ Updated 10/13/11 ]

Seems great! Length is fine, just know I don't think I'll always be able to match real large posts. I totally fine with getting long ones from you though!

Bump.~

Also, replies are coming, my faithful roleplaying partners. Give me some time. <3

*zaps Michie with defibrillator*
CLEAR!

BUMP!

A long-awaited bump for my return to this site.~
New cravings and such will be added in a day or two.~

RE: You know you want to.~ [ Updated 2/10/12 ]

Le bump.~
And another small update that I forgot to mention. Currently craving: Final Fantasy XIII [ XIII-2 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom