Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

And babysitter makes 3 (wolvenrogue and poisonedxkisses)

Vanessa smiled as they watched the movie, comfortable against his muscular form. She shifted slightly when his arm moved around her and she blushed a bit. It wasn't unpleasant, but she was curious as to if he meant it as a friendly gesture or something more. She decided to ignore it for now, seeing as it really didn't bother her. She laid her head back against his shoulder and continued to watch the movie, the strong manly scent oddly intoxicating. She shifted again, pulling her hair off of her neck, tying it up into a loose bun.

The movie came to an end and Robert looked at his watch. It was time he was in bed He would have to be up at 6 am to get ready for work. He led Vanessa up stairs and then into his room he opened one of Jenna's drawers and let Vanessa select a night gown. While she looked, he went to the linen closet and got her some towels. " If you need anything else in the way of clothing, just help yourself. They won't do me any good." Rod said. "here are some towels and a washcloth. There's soap and shampoo in the cabinet. He grabbed a brush and Jenna's hair dryer too. He carried them into Vanessa's bathroom and set them on the counter. once Vanessa was situated, he went to his room and got undressed and into bed.

Vanessa smiled as the movie ended and stood up, stretching. She followed Rod upstairs and picked out a night gown before turning and walking towards the door. "Thanks again Rod." she said and smiled. "I hope I'm not too much trouble." she said. She listened as he explained the bathroom and where the soap and shampoo and conditioner and then headed into the guest room. She undressed herself, before slipping into the short silky negligee. She climbed into the large bed and turned on the TV, curling under the blanket. She sighed and after watching TV for a little while she fell asleep.

The next morning she woke up and sat up in the strange room. "Where...?" she rubbed her eyes and remembered what happened the night before. She smiled and stood up, throwing her clothes back on and making the bed before heading downstairs to make breakfast.

Rod was sitting in the kitchen in his jeans and tee shirt ready for work. He had coffee on and poured them each a cup. "hey sleepy head" he said, handing her her coffee. "cream and sugar is on the table". he pulled a box of donuts from the cupboard and snagged one. " I have to go... work starts in 20 minutes, don't dare be late. He pointed to the clock , it was 6:40. Take care of Janey for me, I'll be home about 4:30. He kissed her on the cheek and dashed out the door to the car.

Vanessa smiled when she saw him already sitting at the table and dressed for work. "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to sleep in." she said, not wanting him to be upset at her. She put cream and lots of sugar in her coffee and sat down. "Alright, enjoy your day." she said and smiled, waving as he stood up to leave. "Don't worry, Janey will be fine." she smiled and blushed as he kissed her cheek and dashed out of the house. "I wonder what that was about...?" she said to herself. After she ate a quick breakfast she heard Janey crying and she got a bottle ready, heading upstairs to feed her.

Rod's day dragged more than usual, he couldn't wait to get home. Not only did he miss Janey but he found himself missing Vanessa, He hadn't felt that way in 6 months, Going home had meant loneliness. As soon as Janey was down, their had been just him and the TV. He was so tired of it He could barely stand it. But now it was all different.There was some one to talk to and someone to help. He wasn't alone. He hadn't been able to keep from kissing her good by this morning, and he wanted desperately to see her again. The 4:00 whistle finally blew, closing the work day on the Job site. He picked up his lunch pail and headed for the truck. When he got to the door he caught himself before he said "honey" and just said cheerily "I'm home!"

Vanessa had finished feeding Janey and then gave the baby a bath before dressing her and bringing her downstairs. Before she did anything else she called her landlord and found out what it would take to buy out her lease. After she found out she sat on the floor playing with the infant when she heard the front door open. "Welcome home, Rod." she said and smiled at him. "How was work?" she asked him, standing up and smiling at the large man.

"Not bad," he said, " but kinda long, I missed you two a lot. he leaned down to kiss her on the cheek, but she didnt turn her head and his kiss landed full on the lips. The two froze a moment in surprise at the accidental intimate contact. As they broke the kiss, Rod chuckled nervously to try and diffuse the tension in the situation. Though t was a mistake, it was a very pleasant one and Rod longed to kiss her yet again. He looked in her eyes longingly for what seemed at the moment to be an eternity before he was able to take a breath and continue. "Did you two have a good day?"

Vanessa smiled at him and shifted Janey in her arms when he leaned down to kiss her on the cheek. She wasn't sure what he was going to do so she just looked at him, confused. When his lips pressed against hers she gasped, blushing. She kissed him back, a little nervously. She looked up an blushed. "Oh... I... uhm..." she brushed her ebony hair out of her eyes. She stood up and put Janey on her back on the play mat. She smiled at Rod. "What would you like to eat for dinner Rod?" she asked, going to the sink and washing her hands. She had enjoyed the kiss, even though it was a little unexpected. She looked back over at him and leaned against the counter.

"Let's have steak" he said " I'll grill the steak and you make something to go with it." Rod was hungry from a hard day at work. He got up and leaned up against the counter next to her. The kiss though accidental, had touched his heart. He wante dto be near her. He wrapped his arm around her as they watched Janey play on the floor. He pulled her hip against his and his hand rested on the bare skin in the gap between thetop of her jeans and the bottom of her tank top.

She nodded and smiled. "Steak sounds wonderful." she said. She shifted as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She looked over at Janey and smiled. "She's beautiful Rod." she said, leaning her head against his shoulder. She pressed herself against his body and sighed. She looked up at him, tempted to kiss him again. She moved a hand to his chest, stood taller and pressed her lips against his gently. She had felt the sparks when the kiss was accidental, she wondered what it would feel like when she meant to kiss him.

Rodd couldn't help but respond to her kiss expecially know it was intentional He pulled her tight to his chest and kissed her deeply. The kiss was long and warm, and he held it for a long time. His body was tingling all over, and he wanted more. He followed the first kiss with another more passionate than the first, his tongue slipping into her mouth. The heat between them was building quickly. He ran his hands through her hair and on hand strayed down to her bottom, pulling her hips against him.

Vanessa felt a fire growing in her loins, her eyes closing as she kissed him. She moaned softly as he moved his tongue into her mouth, she sucked on his tongue gently and sighed as he pulled her against him. She pressed her lower body against his and smiled. "Jesus... I don't know if I've ever felt like this before..." she whispered, brushing her hand against the front of his pants. She knew it was wrong, but she didn't really care. There was something about him that made her feel cared about, even though they hadn't known each other long. "I...I'm sorry.... are we moving to fast?" she asked him nervously.

"Only if its too fast for you he said smiling and looking deep into her eyes." He took her hand in his and placed it over the bulge now rapidly forming in his jeans. He kissed her long and hard. He moved both hands to the cheeks of her ass, and rubbed it lovingly. His thigh pressing between hers and rubbing her pussy through her jeans. Holding her hips he slid her up and down his well muscled thigh.

Back
Top Bottom