Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost (Missbubbles-Silver117)

The wizard grabbed Lily by her arm roughly and threw her onto the ground. "Please don't hurt me. My father will give you whatever you want, I swear" Lily cried out. The wizard laughed "I'm sorry Princess but I've been paid a hefty price to get rid of you." The tears began to roll down her face as she self consciously pet her wing. The wizard began to circle her. "You don't have to kill me I can help somehow." He smiled down at her. "I'm not going to kill you my dear. Killing a poor helpless fairy is beyond me. Like I said i just need to get rid of you. Now close your eyes, this won't hurt a bit." Lily was scared and knew that she was no match for a wizard. She listened to him and closed her eyes tightly.

Eric was walking through the park searching for a snack. He had been a vampire for almost 5 years now but had learned to control his hunger. He was unlike any other vampire since he was able to walk in the sunlight, along with other differences. As Eric made his way through the park he smelled something. Something delicious that he had never smelled before. He followed the sent to find a girl sitting in the park. Beautiful brown curly hair covered her face as she hugged her knees to herself. His eyes widened as he saw big purple wings on her back. He wondered whether or not they were real as he walked closer to her. He didn't know what she was but he had never smelled anything more appealing.

Eric was roaming around the town in persuit of another lady to feast upon. He was considered to be different form most due to the fact that his part of his blood like was that of a mortal. He was given the same attributes as any other blood-sucker, but his skin was less pale as any other. "Hmm, another beautiful day." He sighes and looks around. Though he can travel in the sunlight, his full vampire stats aren't there. The only thing he could do was drain blood from others and nothing else. He saw no one in particular that he wanted to drink, so he decided to leave.

Before he took another step, an odd aroma hit his nose. It was different, uniqe, very rare, and it made his mouth water. He had to have it, he had to taste it he wants to indulge in the flavor of what ever that is. He ran towards the scent all the way to the park. It was there the he saw her. A beautiful maden alone. He was wowed at what he saw and got closer. He noticed her wings and wondered if they were real. "Are you okay?" he asked as he approached her.

When her eyes closed the world around her got noisy. Lily kept her eyes closed tight. She had no idea where she was and no idea what she was going to do. "Are you okay?" she heard someone call out. Her eyes opened and she looked up seeing a tall blonde haired boy approach her. She stood up shakily. "Where am i?" she said confused. She was wearing a strapless purple dress that was ripped in some places and covered in dirt. Her eyes were the same light shade of purple as her wings, which she was petting with her right hand.

Eric looked at her wings once more. Theres no way it could be real. But by the way it was moving, it looked real enough. "You're in the town of Tor." he replied to her answer. He removed the cape around him showing off a white buttoned shit, black tie and pants, and placed it around her. "Are you lost? You looked like you've been attacked." he said The aroma was still filling his nose. The more he smells it the more he wanted to drain all from her.

The man seemed friendly enough when he spoke. He took off his cape and placed it around her. His fingers brushed against his skin and Lily pulled away instantly. She could feel his need for his blood. She had a gift, she was born an empath. Lily had encountered vampires before and they were not friendly creatures. "Ummm I'm fine but i have to go." There were others walking past staring and she hoped that was enough to stop him from attacking her.

"Wait.." Eric offered. He didn't want to loose the scent. It was so intoxicating, so wonderful. Out the corner of his eye, he notice some people coming and going around town. Not the perfect time to take his feast upon the girl. "At least let me help you where you need to go. This is a big town and you could get more lost than you are now. I've been up and up down these streets more times then others. You can trust me." He offerst to her.

"I don't trust vampires." She whispered as quietly as she could. She backed away once more. "Now stay away from me." she tried not to show the fear but here voice showed it completely. Her right hand was still petting her wing. She was trying to calm herself as much as she could.

Back
Top Bottom