Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who's up for some Smash Brothers Brawl?

Do you want to play Brawl?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr. Fox

Super-Earth
Yesterday I decided to dust off my Brawl disk and play it after a six month drought. As is to be expected I was rusty; missing aerials left and right, using stale moves, and killing myself when I try to go for a meteor smash. That being said, I am disappointed with how bad I have gotten from not play. In order to fix this I want to start playing the game again, and there is only so much real life friends, defunct clan members and basic brawls can do for sharpening your skills.

Therefore, I wanted to see if anyone here on the BM community still plays Brawl, or would like to play it again. I was thinking that maybe we could have a weekly get together, say on Saturday each week, were we can play the game in casual free for alls with items on to competitive tournament settings.

So basically if you are interested in playing, hit me up on this thread so I can see every one who'd like to play over nintendo wifi.

Aw.. If I hadn't traded my Wii in then I would be right there with you. I was a hardcore Nintindo fanboy all the way up until that god-awful system. So much wasted potential! Why Nintendo!? I'm an X-Box man now. Love me some Battlefield.

Hell Yeah! Battlefield is where it's at! (Especially Bad Company 2. But I can't wait for Battlefield 3 to come out! So fucking stoked!)

Back
Top Bottom