Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Sweet Taste Of Candy F Seeking M/F - IPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyLuv93

Star
Introduction

• Update 17/2/2017
    -New layout and complete remake of thread
  • Note 16/4/2017
    -Due to a bad experience, if you don't comply to the No's of my kink list or contribute to the rp expecting me to come up with everything, I'm ending the rp. It's a two way street I'm sorry.
  • Update 17/4/2017
    -Picture plots have returned once again. Will be updated almost daily but posted with weekly bump.
  • Edits: 10/5/2017
    -Picture plots added and removed. Little Red's Adventure now in place of the Grimm listings.
With the new update to the site, I've decided to make an update myself and now I welcome you all to the updated search thread as I've now decided to leave my testing era behind me. I am a switch looking for a balance between story and body exploration so I'm sorry to upset all you smut lovers, but I am not here for that. I'll be frank, I will play every pairing with no problems and with very little care as to what gender I play however, I ask that you be at least semi literate. No one liners please? I know writers block can kick us all in the ass out of the blue but if that comes to be, take your time. I will never rush you to make a reply so keep that in mind for real life always comes first. Now as for me and my limitations, I have very little of them. I work full time and with that I will be free for two days out of the week and able to post very frequently when I'm off before and after my shift. Due to my late hours, I only RP through PMs and Email, so I apologize for those who use threads as a means to RP as my schedule won't allow for me to keep up with such methods. I am capable of writing 4+ paragraphs per post and I type in 3rd person using original characters. As I hope to world build with my partners, feel free to ask me questions and throw out ideas of your own as all of my ideas listed below are changeable. Everything is open here so don't feel shy, drop me a PM and from there we can get started on creating something fun for the both of us.

My Objections and Requests

This might be the part where I lose a bit of people but lets see how this goes~
+I play both male and female. I am a female IRL and for my males I prefer to Dom (I sub too don't worry), females I switch. If You want or NEED me to sub, please request it as I normally play switch and being a full on sub is a bit awkward for me.
+Futa? Don't even need to ask me I love all, give it all to me with sloppy seconds XD
+PMs and Email only, I can't keep track of a thread with work as I am hardly off.
+Please be patient with me to reply as I work over 40 hours a week. I'll reply daily but some days I'll be a bit slow.

I'm not picky, however there are things I just will never do no matter how much you sweet talk me.
  • No Baby play, sorry but the whole wearing diapers and bottle feeding thing is just not up my alley
  • No Bathroom Use of any kind
  • No Gore
  • No fandoms, I prefer to create my own Universe
  • No use of real life people or celebrities. Personally I think it's creepy to play as someone else to that degree.

A Trip Down The Rabbit Hole - Plots and Pairings​
Just a few plots I have floating around that I’m interested in doing but not limited to doing either. Most plots will be FxM and MxM with me playing both male and female, but edits can be made to change them to other sexual preference if asked. Some plots are old and revised while some are new to the table, so please do take a look and if you’re interested send me a line. All red text is a current craving of mine but once again is not a must to do.
:Shattered Memories:
Pairing: Human x Human (MxF)

“Do you remember the time we went on that trip together?”
They sigh deeply, tears stringing their eyes as their world around them was changed. Thirteen years of their memories together had been destroyed and with that a childhood relationship soon turned into nothing but a stranger and a book. With the car accident nearly pulling their friend from their life, their family decided to take them in as their adoptive child with the death of their parents. All common knowledge still rests with their best friend, but memories and relationships no longer rest within her/him. Not even the memory of their promise which puts a strain on their relationship. To help aid the process, a journal is made and written by them every day as to keep the new memories created and compare them to the old. Two paths can be taken, stick with the old memories or create a new one.

:Mafia Code:

Pairing: Human x Human (MxM)

It’s hard to tell if you’ve grown numb to the amount of bloodshed or simply because you were born to be the guy giving the judgement call. With a mother who assists in trafficking and a father who simply relished in the pleasures of her work, he was simply the one who guarded their actions with a fixed expression. Don’t show sympathy towards your target, sympathy is a sign of weakness and only the strong strive in this family. So when he finds him hiding among the rubble he goes against his traditions and pulls him into his family as his brother.

:The Addicted Lyricist:
Pairing: Musician x Musician (All)

It’s everyone’s dream to make it big and not have to worry about your problems. To buy a house, have your own car and either have a family or live your life as a Bachelor/Bachelorette. Well when you make it big in the music industry that’s something you’re bound to have. From Platinum to Gold, they have it all. Men and women of all ages call out to them and over the years they’ve grown to hold an ego that matches their songs. At the snap of a finger they can have whatever it is they want and when they meet someone while on tour, well one thing leads to another and they find themselves obsessing over the stranger. However this person isn’t just some random fan, they’re an upcoming idol all the same who only wants to wrap them around their finger and play.

:Hello Nurse:
Pairing: Nurse x Student (All)

Did you just, ever fantasize about fucking your school’s nurse? Well, they didn’t, not until they met the new transfer after the bullying got worse. Battered and bruised they made their way to the office dreading the working hands of the old male who sat behind the desk, however to their surprise it wasn’t them and was someone in their late twenties in their place. They listened to them, tended to them and ever since then the student kept coming back, sometimes even inducing self-harm just to have their attention. Maybe the nurse can heal wounds they can’t reach or maybe open up a few on their own.

:Broken Wings V1:
Pairing: Angel x Demon (MxF)

She was banished for loving a human, her wings now gray and growing darker day by day as she walks the streets of the human realm. Her lover killed by the mercy of the angels, she’s to live the rest of her life in loneliness as the one she cared for no longer breathes. Unable to fly to the heights above, she spends her years wandering from place to place changing her name and job until the generation dies off until the day she found him once more however he isn’t as he was. With a tainted soul he resides with the blood of Satan himself, an enemy by blood with wings as black as a raven as well as his memories of her and knowing she cannot run, he decides to make her his loving pet for as long as they walk the Earth.

:Broken Wings V2:
Pairing Angel x Demon (FxF)

As humans are the fruit to destruction and chaos with fickle souls to be judged by the act known as Weighing Cast. There has been a uproar in the community where the Angels and Demons share their living. Souls are currency in this world, whoever has the least is the richest in terms of living, those who have the most must use resources to maintain the balance of needs. In this case, it's pretty much rigged. A demon from the slums is a well known thief from their human years, however their fate in hell is something they keep to themselves regardless of rumors. She's caught one day in the royal streets, red handed by sentinel guards. She's at risk for execution, her soul erased from existence without a means of a second chance but is saved by an angel who apologies for her slaves human learnt behavior. With a fair warning under the law, she is excused and the angel grins. "You're kind is nothing but trash to us. But since I've saved you, I'll use you."

:The Wolf's Bride:
Pairing: Human x Werewolf (MxF)

In a village that boons off of the power of architecture and medical practices lives two friends of different races, a female human and a male of Werewolf descent. The two grew up together and often spent their time together like typical children well into their teens before he turned cold and distant. Her father only pressed his dislike of the male while her mother remained silent for her child's well-being. Now seventeen and having not seen her best friend for four years, she has taken up her mother's teachings and helps with the creation of medical supplies of the village while also assisting other locations by traveling but when she returns home, everything is up in flames and blood paints the streets. Women and men are separated by age and occupation with fates unknown as the wolves maintain order and kill whoever steps out of line. With her parents missing from the sight she steps back to run and escape only to be caught by the long lost friend and leader of the group. The humans have wronged them and now their men and women belong to them, and he has chosen her as his lovely bride to "spoil" and care for to his own discretion.

:A Vessel Reborn:
Pairing: Human x Demon (MxF, MxM)

Once known as a powerful demon strong enough to cause destruction of lands with the slightest shred of power, there was once a priestess who sacrificed her life in order to seal the demon away and save her country from its strength. She was known as the Priestess Somiria, and ever since has been worshiped for centuries at the shrine built and maintained in her honor. However, she didn't die as the record of history explains. No, she lived her life until her elderly years alongside the very demon she sealed away. His strength locked by numerous seals only her power and blood can break. The demon lives their days stuck in human form, each seal locking them by restraining the physical ability. They appear as a child around the age of ten at first, searching for the reincarnation of their late priestess. However after finding them an attack causes one of the seals to break thus giving the demon back its form and powers however only for enough time to save them. Demons are aiming to kill the new priest/Priestess in order to keep the demon from returning to power, but with each seal that breaks the power returns however the demon is now who they once we're and will do anything to protect their home and the humans that reside there.

Note: The demon is able to change between adult and child appearances for multiple reasons.

:Boy or Girl?:
Pairing: Human/Demon (MxM)

They always wanted a girl, however they had a boy. Dad never denies mother so I became a girl. From frills to long hair, makeup and beautiful curls, I was one of them but to a degree. "Girls are supposed to be graceful." I was told when I wanted to wear pants. "Their hair should be long and full." I was told when I wanted to cut my hair. But no matter what I was always their little princess, their beautiful little girl. That is until I hit high school and the boys ganged up on me in the locker room after school that freshman year. "You're nothing but a whore" My mother would scream. "To let them touch you in such ways, you should be ashamed." So we moved so they wouldn't have to face the shame I caused on our names. We moved to a new town, one where no one knew the truth of who I was. However there, I grew up walls. I talked to no one, I didn't even want to make friends. Not until I met you, the boy who lives next door and talks to me from the window across from my own. What do you want from me?

:Snakes and Dragons! One or Both?:
Pairing: Naga/Dragon x Human/Other (All)
King Request: Multi-cock for reptile races please <3
Born outside of the Dragon and Naga bloodline, well. Have fun you're either a slave, a servant to the throne or a normal civilian struggling to make ends meet because this kingdom is not for you. After the two distant families took arms against the ruling empire in groups, they flourished and ruled in arms for the fallen members of their families and friends. Lets just say, they pull no punches for those who have done them wrong, even if they weren't directly involved. Being anything than a single mother selling herself for coin is a blessing in their eyes for the people they allow in their kingdoms but the question is which one is better? Choose a side and create your story from there on.

:Secrets of the Ancient Colony:
Pairing: Alien Experiment/Alien x Human/Researcher (FxF)

For years people have reported unusual sightings of UFOs and strange incidents including missing persons and vanishings. You have your people on the left who say that aliens are a thing of our futures and on the right, well they say otherwise.
Well, what if they're both right and wrong? Aliens don't exactly exist here because they're different. No they exist because of their level of intelligence. The creatures seen in movies aren't what should be feared that may exist, but the person to their left or right because they can be created. From the cure to all illness and disease,
these people are born and walk the Earth just as regular humans, doesn't mean they don't have a home to go to at night though however. We live in a society where the Aliens have the intelligence to make humans extinct, so when a study program for the boom of the future becomes announced for testing. Men and women of human nature are collected for data. However when it's a human female before them, they find out the future is pretty dim as she was only made to find human worth.

:So You Horseplay?:
Pairing: Volunteer Farmhand x Horseman/Horse (MxF MxM)
Kink Requests: Lactation, incest, beastiality
For generations people have wanted to learn the secrets to having the perfect farm. From how to have the healthiest animals and freshest crops even down to best setting. Everyone as the years passed has their own way of doing things and had their own perfect examples however there was always one farm that was the best and that was one passed down to the family through private wills and finances. It's now run by a family of four and well, they treat their livestock well. So we'll in fact,that when a college student applies for a scholarship with their name as their volunteering home, they accept them with the gift of free room and board. Only thing is, when they go for day one of work, well, the work isn't manual labor as they expected.

RE: Candy's Search For Anything

Other Roles and Cravings

Yes yes~ Picture plots are gone however I still will share here a few roles that I am still willing to play with you all. Maybe I'll bring picture plots back in the future, but until then here's a little more of what I'll do. If you don't see a pairing you're interested in, feel free to PM me and we can work some things out. I'm currently craving anything along the lines of Monsters and Beasts as well as slice of life.

Modern

• Starving Dreamer x Artist
  • Rich Civilian x Poor Civilian
  • Shop Owner x Customer
  • Gang Member x Good Civilian
  • Bad Seed x Good Seed
  • Cop x Civilian (Good or bad)
  • Student x Teacher
  • Harem/Reverse Harem
  • Slice of Life
  • Prostitute x Rich/Noble

Fantasy

• Alien x Human
  • Kitsune x Human
  • Vampire x Human
  • Angel x Demon
  • Demon x Human
  • Harem/Reverse Harem
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Anthro/Furry
  • Invisible Person x Victim
  • Gifted student x normal student
  • Shape Shifter x Any
  • God x Goddess/Priestess
  • Dragon x Victim/Knight/Prince or Princess
  • Any Beasts/Monsters

~Picture Plots~

The picture Plots and ideas are back everyone and now they have a wider range of assorted positions. As usual, just drop me a PM here if you have any idea that goes with a picture and I'll happily create something to our fitting. Most (if not all) pics will be NSFW ranking from all pairings and kinks so view at your own discretion.

Welcome to blue moon. Your don;t list means absolutely nothing as Loli and shota are a not allowed on this site. Unless you are referring to (Anyone under the age of 18) in which case you should say that as loli and shota mean they have not yet hit puberty. The character on blue moon have to be at least 13+ and have hit puberty

When you get your cravings up I may come back. If you want suggestions let me know i may have something worth while.

As soon as your cravings are up, and there's one I like among them, I'd be up for RPing with you.

Hello! I know you don't have your cravings up, but going over you f-list a plot popped into my head :p If you are interested in hearing about it, hit me up :p

I would love to roleplay with you.
Normally I play a dominate futa, but I don't mind being a sub futa or female to a dominate futa :3

Sorry for being away for a while guys. Life problems kicked in as well as holiday problems lol. But I am back now and well, If we were in a RP before my leave do send me a PM of what we were doing and I'll get back with you ASAP.

u into incest roleplay?

CandyLuv93 said:
Hello ladies and gentlemen of Blue Moon ^-^. I've finally decided to make myself a request thread so hopefully we can get some of my cravings and kinks out of the way ^-^. I have a interest in many things, that do not involve the use of bathroom play, death, and air control. However I will try anything once, don't be afraid to ask me. Some of my top favored things to do are beastiality, incest and historical themed plots. In the future I will be updating this thread with picture plots as well as regular ones but for now I will simply type up a list of pairings I'd like to do until I think up something. I can post up to two paragraphs per post depending on what I'm given and I can play a dominate girl but I like to switch back and forth.

The Do's
Hetro
Yuri
Yaoi
Futa
Beastiality

The Dont's
Shota
Lolli

My Plot Cravings

Alone With The Wolf Pack: First/Third Person Dialog, One Shot Smut, Beastiality

Working as head of the new letter at her university a Twenty-three year old girl ponders on what could be on the school website as news under the students account until one day she and two of her friends decide on something equally crazy and new. Heading to the woods, they lure in a pack of wolves and set up a video camera of a mating session where they each take on the entire pack.

Yes Mistress: Dom Female, School, Light BDSM

She's a High School Student, He's The school's famous teacher. She's the mistress and He's the slave. She likes to make his life a living hell during and after classes. In school, his tray is light but when home with her it's nothing but chains and blindfolds.

The Family Secret V1: Incest, Beastiality, Multiple Partners

Brother/Sister Verson: These two never really cared if anyone knew of their relationship. His friends would question if he really took his sisters innocence and he would assure them in their gossip. Leaving her home alone with their parents while he goes off to college, he comes back to visit a year later while shes a senior in High School with his friends. He plains to surprise her with his appearance but gets a surprise himself when he catches her riding the family dog.

This Is Your Life Now: Arranged Marriage, Fantasy

Humans and nagas are tow races that were known to fight for centuries over land and welfare. To end the war a treaty was signed but the deal was that in order for there to be no more wars and the slaughter amongst their men the naga family was to take one of the Kings daughters of their sons choice for marriage and the creation of of halfbreeds to replace those who have fallen in war.

Other Parings I Will Do: -Bold means my preferred role amount of hearts means my craving 7 max-

Futa Teacher x School Boy ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Scientist x Kidnapped victim ♥♥♥
Futa Schoolgirl x Shy Roommate ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Naga x Human ♥♥♥♥
Geisha x Forbidden Lover ♥♥
Historical Theme ♥♥♥♥
Fantasy Theme ♥♥
Steam Punk Theme ♥♥♥♥
Pokegirl ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yuri ♥♥♥♥
Yaoi ♥♥♥♥♥
Futa ♥♥♥♥♥
Singer x Insane Fan ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Human x Vampire (London Setting) ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Porn Star x kidnappers ♥♥♥♥♥
Gangbang ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Picture Plots

-For the picture plots, I will be making up plots with you that satisfies both our tastes so pm me for these.-

A Doctors Slave: Yaoi/ High school/ Slave and Master

A Witches Game: Yuri & Het/ Fantasy/ Futanari

Perhaps my tastes will be a little mundane...perhaps not. If you' like to check things out I have a VERY basic craving and interest thread here:

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=27567

Feel free to check and see if you'd be interested. If so PM me...if not, no worries and enjoy the site as usual! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom