Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ahoy thar maties!

Ye think ye can survive the plank walk of this swashbucklin' day?

• Aye!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Nay!

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

O C T O x p o d

Planetoid
AVAST! It be International Talk like a Pirate Day! So set aside yer land lubber ways and man the cannons! Don yer pirate togs, polish yer peg legs and set to it! Fer ye who whose brain have been rotting in bildge water, ye can find a native to speak the tongue for ye: For land lubbers! And fer those of ye who're lost at sea with this whole voyage here be some course settin's to set ye straight: Find yer way And finally to the pagan worshipers of the noodley god, AHOY! Say yer prayers and hope the cook's mate make pasta in heaven!

May the wind fill yer rigging today!

((Translation: Hello! Today is International Talk like a Pirate Day! Stop messing about and get to it. Put on your clothes, polish a stick, and start. For those of your who aren't fluent in pirate, a translator has been provided. If you are unaware of TLAPD follow the link for more information. Happy TLAPD to all Pastafarians as well, my Hist Noodley Appendage touch you this piratey day. Good luck!))

Gargh! Har har! I actually tried this today...turns out most of my customers lack a sense of humor.. o_O *shrugs* Oh well, I had fun at least.

Back
Top Bottom