Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back to Bimbos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesecake

Star
Current Cravings
The Super Sluts
They might not have any (useful) super-powers, and they might share only half-a-brain between them... but the SUPER SLUTS are a group of costumed crime-fighters who protect their city from all kinds of super-villains. There's just one problem. The villains usually win.

There's a nuclear reactor producing weapons and rockets built where the public library used to be. The entire south side of the city is a nightmarish dystopia controlled by a mad motorcyclist and his road warriors. Robotic sex machines attack any woman who dares travel eastwards. And don't bother walking down 29th street without a heavy winter jacket and three pairs of gloves.

Bimbo Gal, Buxom Babe and Misty MILF are just three of the women who make up this team of tarts. Between them, they've been married six-times to powerful super-villains, been part of nearly two-dozen harems and bred children for four different tentacle monsters. How can they give a good ass-kicking when they're cumming in their own costumes and on their knees gagging on the bad guy's cocks?

The Prison-City
A group of spies (1-3) are sent on a mission in to a prison-city where the entire population is male. Unfortunately for them, each prisoner has a transmitter on their wrist which alerts them when a woman is in close-proximity. The only way for them to go undetected is to undergo a bimbofication process which drastically reduces their IQ to extremely low levels (and through the magic of fiction, the transmitters are unable to pick them up!). The side-effects? Each woman is turned in to a horny harlot who is in a near-permanent state of heat. They won't be able to go ten yards without cumming in their catsuits.

It's not long before they're driven crazy by orgasm-after-orgasm, and the endless raping. Mission forgotten. What does the agency do? Just sends in more slutty spy-girls!

Harem
A group of school girls (16 - 18 years old) are abducted on a school trip in a foreign country, and find themselves to be the newest members of a perverted tyrant's harem.
* An extension of the idea could be that they are all forced to be his wives, and breed for him until they get too old (which to him, would be mid-20s).

Favourite kind of scenes:
* Getting down on my knees, and choking on some guy's massive cock. I try to pull away before I start to gag, but he places a hand behind my head to make sure I just keep taking more of it.
* Forced to tie myself (and my friend) up, usually at gunpoint. Also involves stripping and dressing myself in to sexy outfits.
* Playing older women who are made to feel worthless because they're not in their twenties/thirties any more.
* Playing dumb bimbos who either have no shame in what they are doing, or are more than aware yet their desperate attempts to stop themselves fall flat.

Preferred Kinks (although not required) Oral sex/gagging, bondage/gags, spanking, sexy clothes [pantyhose/leotards/catsuits/high heels], bimbofication, breeding/pregnancy.

RE: Bimbo Breeding Stock

I have been looking for a good bimbo scene for awhile. This seems right up my alley. I have lots of ideas about what make a good bimbo. And I am into almost all of your ideas except maybe lactation. Was there a character in particular who you would like to use from your list?
Cheesecake said:
I need a villain who wants to turn some lovely ladies in to dumb, bimbo brides who will make a nice profit for him by becoming breeding stock.
Preferred Kinks (although not required) Bimbo transformation, lactation, farm/stable scenes, bondage, spanking.

I can play either made-up characters, or can try my hand at canon:
X-Men: Rogue, Jean Grey, Shadowcat, Emma Frost
Batman: Batgirl, Catwoman
Street Fighter: Chun-Li, Cammy White

RE: The Bimbo Spy

Seems simple enough. What would the tone for the world be?

RE: Black Widow/Avengers

Would probably prefer her working opposite a corrupt agent.

Bumpbumpbump.

RE: Summer Request Thread

I'll give this a bump. My RPing (and RPs) is a bit of a mess right now... I need to sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom