Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Sweethearts-It's a small world! (Wolvenrogue and Bigbootbitch)

Bob reached down and cupped her ass in his hands. He could feel her pussy clamping down, he slipped a soapy finger between he ass cheeks and found her tight little rosebud and massaged it then slipped his finger inside. He wiggles it trying to push her over the edge. As she loosens up a little he switches his thumb for his finger. As her pussy clamps down hard on him Bob is forced over the edge yet again, and cums hard. his legs become rubbery and he lifts her off and they rest in each others arms, enjoying the warm water.
Bob shuts off the water and they gently towel each other dry. Its late evening by now and Bob heads down to his room as he is slipping into his Boxers, he looks up and sees Aislynn. he has the feeling she won't be sleeping in the guest room.

He did send her over the edge and she gasped as they stood in the shower together. After a moment of drying each other off. She smiled softly over to him as she followed him down the hall and into his bedroom. She looked around and she smiled softly as she walked over to him. "Do.. do you mind if I stay the night in here with you?" She asked and she crawled onto the bed with him and she kissed his cheek softly. "I.. I can go to the guest room though if you would rather me to." She said after she hand finished getting dressed. She waited for his answer as she stood up slowly and she crossed her arms over her stomach and she titled her head to the side.

Bob gave her a mischievious wink and closed the door. He switched out the light and climbed into her arms. They wouldnt sleep much this night.

They were rattled out of slumber at 5 am by Bob's phone. He got up and answered it in a fog." Yes sir, right away. I'm sorry hunny , I got called in. There is a rash of flue going around and they're short handed. Stay home please!" he said.

~~~~
John made bail that morning and headed for Aislynn's school. He pulled up to the playground and grabbed one of her first graders and bound her in the car. He took her home, and then made a call to Bob's house. He intended to blackmail Bob into telling him where his wife was, but when she answered he smiled, this was too easy.

Aislyn smiled softly up to him just as they went to bed together. Though she groaned just as they were awoken by the screaming of the ringing phone. She sighed softly and looked up to him. "Really?" She asked and frowned though she nodded her head and kissed his lips. Laying back down into bed and falling asleep once more just as the morning passed slowly. Though she was awoke by the phone ringing again. She groaned and she sat up, rubbing her head.

She leaned over across the bed and picked it up, holding it to her ear before yawned lightly. "H-hello?" She asked softly and groaned as she sat up slowly, not expecting to hear his voice through the phone.

"Well if it isn't Aislynn" I've been looking for you. You remember Josie don't you, she's in your first grade class. She's here with me right now. If want her ever to show up in your class again, you'll get you cute little ass back home. And I mean now. We've got some playtime to catch up on! I'll give you an hour, and you better be alone, you here me! Click!

She lay frozen on the couch, mortified as she could hear the cries in the background. "I.. I'll come home! Don't hurt her!" She begged just as he hung up on her and she felt herself break down onto the bed. How could this be happening, she quickly and shakily got herself dressed and ready. She pulled her shoes on once she was ready and she left the house without a note, she found her way back to his house. Seeing his vehicle in the driveway. She felt herself growing sick though she walked up the driveway and up to the front door. She didn't knock, she walked in. "I.. I'm home! Please.. let Josie go!" She said and then saw Josie tied on the couch. "Oh god.. Josie." she said and ran over to quickly untie her, listening to the young girl cry softly as her hands shook almost violently.

His hands were un her waist as she untied Josie. "so you like cops, huh, you little slut" he wispered." We'll get Josie back to school and then we can talk about that." He slipped her wrists in a pair of hand cuffs and walked her an Josie out to the car. They drove by the school and let the liitle girl out with a sucker in hand. and then drove back to the house.
~~~
Bob tried to call home and was surprised to find no answer. he swung the car around and called in to dispatch "unit 19 potential assault 3547 landis" giving his own address. He drove to his apartment at high speed. When he arrived he entered gun drawn but found the apartment empty and nothing amiss. He checked the phone, and discovered a new number on caller ID. he got on his radio " dispatch unit 19 clear at 3547 landis, request reverse directory search on 777-787-9988" dispatch answered quickly. The number was registered to John at his residence! Bob ran to the car and headed to John's in full persuit mode.

She felt his hands on her waist and she closed her eyes, shaking her head slowly. After dropping Josie off she begged Josie not to say anything though the door shut and before she knew it they were on their way back to the house. Hours had passed during the day, undescribable of what John had done to her, angered by her having left. Blaming her for why he got arrested. It seemed like this day would never end and if it would end, it would end with her life ending in his hands. She was locked downstairs in the basement, her hands still cuffed together in front of her around the pole that was cemented into the ground. Bruises were shown fully well upon her body. He had taken his anger out and this time, more then he ever had before.

Shaking on the floor, she sat naked beaten and raped in the cold dark basement. She should have listened to Bob but when he threatened to hurt Josie she couldn't sit there. She sobbed, the basement door was locked with the one key to unlock it and he hid it. She was slowly riding on the line of consciousness and Unconsciousness. Duct tape was wrapped around her mouth and head along with it over her eyes. She couldn't get the image of him shoving her down the basement stairs, choking her as he raped her. Holding a knife to her throat if she tried to get free. Small cuts along her body from his nails scratching her and his knife cutting her skin.

Bob pulled up to the house seeing Johns car still in the drive he radioed for back-up but did not wait for it to arrive. he ran to the side door and without warning, Kicked it in. Gun drawn he burst into the kitchen. John had his head in the fridge and stood up in shock, clearly not expecting to be interrupted. Bob's service revolver was against his temple. "If you so much as breath wrong, I'll blow your brains out, you bastard!" Bob cuffed him and laid him face down on the ground. "Where is she?!" there was no answer from John. Bob kicked him hard in the ribs. John screamed in agony. "Where is she?!" Bob kicked him again. "In the fucking basement! whats left of her." At that moment Carol came in Gun drawn. "Watch him Bob said, shoot him if he moves. " Bob found the basement door and kicked it down. Running to the basement he found her and unlocked the cuffs. He took her in his arms and carried her up and laid her on the couch. Carol gasped as she saw the damage John had done. "Please move you lousey bastard. I'll shoot you right in the balls! I promise!" she said. Bob wrapped her in a blanket. "he's all yours carol.. m off to the hospital!" "good luck" she said.

She wondered what else he hand in store for her, before he had covered her eyes and mouth with the duct tape she had noticed a gun sitting on the table next to her. Just the thought of it, made her tremble though that thought was far from her mind. All she wished now was that he finished what he had started. She was in such pain she could barely handle it, his cuts he had created were open upon her body. With their tussle of her trying to get free while he was trying to rape her had ended in him breaking her right wrist and then roughly handcuffing her hands together.

Just then she could hear something upstairs and soon the door was shoved open. She leaned against the pole, she could care less though just then she could barely see who was carrying her. Something was happening, she could hear Johns voice and other two voices following suit. Though just then she was covered with a blanket before she had fully lost consciousness now, her body slumped on the couch, blood in her hair, along her body from her cuts and her bruises. There was no way she'd be released from the hospital this time as she had been last time.

Bob pealed the duct tape from her face, and carried her to the car and laid her gently in the back seat. He drove, klights and sirens to the hospital. He secretly hope John would challenge Carole. He knew she would shoot him like a dog. his death would be slow and painful. But for now his main concern was Aislynn. He pulled into the Emergency room drive, and helped them place her on a gurney. He parked the squad and rushed back in staying with her. He stayed right there every minute. he staff having him dress in greens. He sat with her all night long. Finally a doctor came in and spoke with him assuming he was her husband. "Your wife is in grave condition, and we have two concerns, her own health and that of the baby, its only maybe a week old. " Bob had wanted to explain that he was not her husband but never got the chance.

He sat there in shock, was it his? He honestly hoped so.

Her body was limp the whole time she was carried to the car and from the car into the emergency room. Hours had passed and she was now stable laying on the bed, tubs in her mouth and nose along with I.V's in her wrists. Her heart beat was slow, she was in grave condition. Lucky if she came out of this alive and well, more so alive and well with the baby. There was no way to know if the baby was his until she gave birth and they could run blood tests. "But don't expect her to wake up any time soon. She is stable but she may not wake up for a few days." The doctor spoke and looked to the man and he looked down. "We did everything we could, she was bleeding internally but we were able to stop the bleeding, But She may have brain damage. All we can do now is wait." He said and touched the mans shoulder, squeezing it before he left and shut the door behind him.

Bob was beside himself. He took out his cell and went down to the lounge to call Carole. It rang three times and carole answered. "Hey Bob is she alright?" "No! he nearly beat her to death, she may be brain damaged. Tell me that asshole is either dead or in jail!" Bob said. "Jail, this time without bond. I was praying he'd give me an excuse to shoot him, but he didn't." Carole replied. "Tell the chief I need a leave of absence will you please." Bob said. " Because I love this girl, I've known her since high school, she was my high school sweet heart. Carole please keep that between you and me, but tell the Chief I need a leave. 3 weeks at least." "Holy shit Bob, why didn't ya tell me?" Carole asked. "Thought it was better if you didn't know, but now you do. Thanks Carole, your a good friend." Bob hung up and went back to Aislyn and watched over her lifeless body.

The moniter beeped slowly, lightly as her heart beeped quietly in her chest. Her body looked lifeless, almost like she was on life support. The machine wasn't making her breath but it was helping her breath to keep her heart beating and help her heart grow stronger. It looks very uncomfortable to have the tubes down her throat and nose. Occasionally a nurse would come in to make sure that he was doing all right and as well to check on her vitals. More than a few days had passed, almost a week had passed with her lifeless body laying there in the bed. They fed her through the tubes in her throat. Though the morning of the 8th day her body stirred, her fingers moving and she groaned lightly. Her eyes fluttered open and just then she coughed a bit, gagging as her shaky hands reached up to grab the tubes, pulling them out of her throat .

"Aislynn! are you in there? Can you hear me?! Doctor! she's awake!" Bob's voice was frantic, he hadn't left the hospital. The nurses had been kind in keeping him comfortable, but he'd barely slept in a week. "SSSSHHHHHH!" he hushed the room and held his ear to her mouth, listening for anything she might say.

All she could hear was ruckus, loud voices and she groaned slightly though after a moment of laying there her eyes closed. It almost seemed like it was too good to be true. Laying quietly, though she swallowed and her fingers grasped the sheets and she groaned slightly once more. Her eyes swollen a little bit, hard to open them though she did her best and she breathed in softly. "B-bob..?" She asked and groaned lightly once more though her eyes opened as much as they could and she could see through the small slits and she saw Bob and she gave a small smile, touching his hand gently.

Oh Aislynn its Bob, I'm so glad your still alive. He squeezed her hand. Relax ... you will be alright. I'm right here .
You just rest, I'm going to take care of you. You won't have to worry any more. He listened carefully to see if she would say any more and held her hand. He was afraid to touch most anything else for fear of hurting her.

She heard his voice and she sighed lightly though just then she could feel people touching her, looking over to the nurse as she began to check her vitals, listening to her heart and her breathing. "Well her heart beat is much stronger and her breathing is better, but it's not where it needs to be." She said and the doctor nodded slowly, "She'll need a Brain PET Scan which is a Positron Emission Tomography Scan. We'll take a scan of her brain while she is awake to really see if there is damage." He said and nodded his head slowly. "We'll wait a day. But while that scan takes place, you can not be in the room with her." The doctor shook his head, "You'll be able to watch through the window." He said and took the information and left the room, leaving the nurses to tend to her needs before as well leaving to grab them some food.

Bob listened to the doctors. He really didn't understand much beyond the fact that she wasn't out of the woods yet and would need some testing. He was willing to wait and that's what he did. he stayed there. The next day he walked up to radiology and watched through the window as they scanned her. Later the doctor came out and sat with Bob in the family waiting room. "She's a very lucky lady. She has three skull fractures, but virtually no brain damage. She should have little or no imparment. She will be in a lot of pain though. She has a broken arm, three broken ribs and a separated shoulder.

After her scan she was rolled back into her room and she was told that the doctor was talking to him and letting him know what he had told her. Everything had happened so fast last week, she couldn't remember how he did it. She knew he took her in, all she remembered was the pain and she screaming. She could see him hovering over with the knife and using his hands. Every now and then having nightmares though she tried her best not to think about it. She sighed and was sat up a bit and she cringed, her arm in a sling to keep her arm up after they had put it in a cast. Eating with her left hand as best as she could.

Bob stayed with her day and night. Determined to see her get better. Finally one day, he decided she was well enough and closed the door to the room. Aislynn, there is something you need to know. When they examined you after the beating the found something else. He held her hand and looked in her eyes. Your pregnant. He sat there with her waiting to see how she would take the news.

Though quite a few nights and days had passed, she was getting better but she still had to be in the hospital. Though she squeezed his hand and she smiled softly and looked to him. Though hearing that her face went somewhat white and she leaned back into the bed. "W-what?" She asked, stammering a bit. She shook her head slowly, "No.. please.." She said and touched the back of her neck. Though then she realized how it sounded that she was upset.. which she was but over the fact that it could be Johns. She sighed and looked up to him, "What.. what if it's johns?" She asked and closed her eyes. "I'm.. just worried it's Johns." She whispered and looked down.

"Sweety, don't worry, I don't care whose it is, its yours, and I 'll love it just the same. The child cant control who its father is, and honestly neither could you. Its a baby, your baby, and we will love it just the same OK? He held her hand and kissed her gently on the cheek. he ran his fingers through her hair and tried to comfort her.

She sighed lightly and ndoded her head and she looked up to him. "I.. I know." She whispered and felt his lips against her cheek and she closed her eyes as her an his fingers through her hair and she breathed in lightly. She leaned back and over to him. "Okay.."S he said and squeezed his arm and she kissed his cheek and lips gently.

As time went on Aislynn started to recover she could walk a little, and Robert walked with her. Supporting her with his arm around her waist. It was nearing the end of his leave. and soon He would have to return to work. That day the doctor stopped in to see them. "Well I have good news, tomorrow you can go home. You will still need some help, but you should be able to manage though. Please don't attempt to work though, you still need your rest, at least 16 hours a day. Don't forget you still have a baby to worry about too."

Don't worry Doctor, she will be taken care of. Bob looked at her smiling. Are you ready to get out of here my love?

Back
Top Bottom