Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Help and ideas wanted (Sci-fi)

Evo Var

Supernova
Hi, I am creating a plot and at the moment I am looking for types of technology that could be used to help sustain a base on another planet or a moon. The tech does not have to be real but I would prefer tech that is similar to what can be seen in:
Pandorum
PitchBlack
Moon
Stargate Universe
Titian AE

I am also looking for pictures of aliens ranging from just above the size of a human to ones that can fit into the palm of your hand. If you can find me a clear picture of the alien life form in Apollo 18 and the alien from Cowboys vs Alien with its second pair of arms out and one with them closed I would love you!

If you have a good picture of a medium sized Cargo haulers or smaller personal ships that would fit about ten people I would like to have links.

If anyone has ideas or wants to know more about the plot just ask and I will tell you what I can.

Have a good day!

Frelance

From one sci-fi writer to another, I wish you the best of luck. World and creature creating, regardless of setting is hard!

Yes. It is a fantastic site, and everything you are searching for can be found through it with the same amount of, or even less effort than was used to make this thread.

Right well thanks but I have already used google and I use it every day. I made the thread to see if anyone else had ideas or pictures to share. I only make threads like this after I have already done searching of my own.

Look, just... make up your tech. You want images, search 'em, you want tech... I doubt the detailed workings are going to be a crucial part of the story. Air recyclers, waste extraction, terraforming engines... just make it up, dude. No idea what you thought people could do for you here, but my advice is, if you've seen a movie or read a book and you like the tech, just... use it. Really, it's that simple.

This is what you want.

nuclearspacewhale2.jpg

@ Master: Thanks for your opinion but I have found that there are a few people that have helped me flesh out ideas like this one. So I had decided to see if I could meet more of those people. But yes it can be simple.

@ Nihilistic_Impact: LOL thats great!

Well what you should do then is just list what technology is most prominent in the settings you like.

It would provide a catalyst for discussion rather then just listing series.

Back
Top Bottom