Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lady Isabella's School for Sluts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professor Hart paused in his trip for the locker room as a student stepped forward and called his attention. As she spoke, his eyes glanced up and down her body. He couldn't quite recognize her. Perhaps she was a new student? when she spoke the word 'headmistress', his head snapped up to her face once more, his brow furrowing slightly. Definitely a new student. He cleared his throat before responding. "Seeing as you're a new student here, I'll forgive you for your lack of respect for the headmistress this once." he began. "Here at Lady Isabella's School, students must show proper respect for their instructors, and particularly the headmistress. A proper lady must be respectful and obedient, after all, and that is what we are here to teach you." He continued before pausing, shaking his head. "Ah, but to answer your question, the headmistress' office is relatively close. Simply go through those doors, go across the courtyard, take a right, then a left at the corner, and her office will be on your right." He explained, pointing towards a set of double doors that led to a courtyard.

Cheesecake said:
"Do you not understand why you are here?" Asked the Headmistress, as she began to rise from her seat. She had given Emilia a chance to come over and it would have all been forgotten about. But that chance had gone. Isabella now looked at her with frowning eyes, with a hint of disappointment in them. "I am allowed to say what ever I want, and do what ever I want. It's the rules of my school, Ms. Erickson. I gave you the chance to make it easy for yourself, but you decided to make it hard." By now, Isabella had approached the young student and stood a few feet away from her. Like the rules she made about the school uniform, Isabella too was in 5" high heeled ankle boots. She couldn't possibly expect to turn these girls in to whores if she didn't follow the same rules herself.

"Now... I think you need to be punished." She said, stroking her hair and suddenly grabbing it.

Emilia's brow arched with a shot chuckle, and a shake of her head. "Not really, no.. I suppose my father is still desperate to make me learn something, believing this would be the place t.." Again, she was interrupted, yet this time by the frowning expression on Isabella's eyes. Disappointment? Had she actually expected Emilia to simply bend over like that, by the wave of her hand? She had no idea who Emilia was then, no way she'd give in, in any way.
The coming words, had her slowly raise her brows, an increasingly frightened expression. She was allowed to do anything? Was that what Emilia had signed? No. Her father wouldn't bloody do that. She should've really read through that contract. Why the hell didn't she? Because she didn't care, obviously, at that point. But now she definitely did. As she had gotten far too close, Emilia leaned back in her chair, her eyes focusing up on Isabella. Was it her 'turn' now.
"What.. Kind of punishm... Arh!" She squirmed as her hair was grabbed, reaching up and grabbing Isabella's wrist. "Let the hell go of my hair! What do you think your doing!?" It had crossed her mind to beg, but that wasn't Emilia's way, so she just kept trying to wrestle free of the grip, yet her head had always been fairly sensitive, and it hurt far too much.

Admiral Squish said:
Professor Hart paused in his trip for the locker room as a student stepped forward and called his attention. As she spoke, his eyes glanced up and down her body. He couldn't quite recognize her. Perhaps she was a new student? when she spoke the word 'headmistress', his head snapped up to her face once more, his brow furrowing slightly. Definitely a new student. He cleared his throat before responding. "Seeing as you're a new student here, I'll forgive you for your lack of respect for the headmistress this once." he began. "Here at Lady Isabella's School, students must show proper respect for their instructors, and particularly the headmistress. A proper lady must be respectful and obedient, after all, and that is what we are here to teach you." He continued before pausing, shaking his head. "Ah, but to answer your question, the headmistress' office is relatively close. Simply go through those doors, go across the courtyard, take a right, then a left at the corner, and her office will be on your right." He explained, pointing towards a set of double doors that led to a courtyard.

His reaction made Ophelia cock a brow, leaning her head slightly back. She would've seemed to've done something wrong, but what she could not figure. She observed the slight frowning in his eyes, narrowing her eyes as he began.
He had to be a teacher, upholding the Headmistress' need for respect so highly. She sighed at his words, rolling her eyes, to look down by their side, as she slowly shook her head. As he finished his rant about the Headmistress' respect, her eyes returned to him, with an unimpressed expression.
"Well, lucky the 'Headmistress' isn't here then... You must be a teacher to uphold this so strongly." She said with a snappy voice. "What ever, i'll tryy to remember that 'sir'." She said, just waiting for an answer to her actual question. As he answered it, her brow's rose with a overwhelmed expression.
"I thought.. You said relatively 'close'? Eh.. Suppose I'll.. Find it.." She rolled her eyes, and began to pass him, with a shake of her head. She wasn't really in a hurry, and might even decide to find something different to do on the way. She didn't have a strict appointment after all.

The large teacher's scowl darkened as the girl responded. In all honesty, these fearsome responses he was known for were not something he particularly enjoyed, but if a single outburst every few days would keep his students in line, then that was simply what had to be done. As the girl tried to push past him, a hand came out, about level with her stomach, and roughly gripped her uniform jacket, his hand balling into a fist as his arm flexed, lifting her off her feet, and slamming her painfully into one of the cinderblock walls of the school. The force of the blow slammed his knuckles into her solar plexus, forcing the air out of her lungs and then pinning here there, her feet off the floor.

He loomed in front of her, his face now beginning to flush with anger. "You REALLY have no idea what kind of shit you just got yourself into, bitch. I am your WORST FUCKING NIGHTMARE." His voice shifted back and forth between a growling rumble and an angry roar as he held her there. "I LOVE bitches like you! You know why? Because every fucking slut with half a brain in this school knows better than to PISS ME OFF. But you? Oh, no, you just decided to press my fucking buttons, didn't you? I'm going to enjoy breaking that attitude of yours down peice by peice until you've got nothing left." he snarled the end, a sadistic sort of grin on his face.

Ophelia had no way to see the hand coming, and he easily grabbed her shirt. She gasped and looked down to the fist, now tightening upon her shirt, before quickly looking up to him. "What the hell do you think your doowoah!" She gasped, her legs dangling below her, as she was lifted, amassed by the strength in the man's arm. She did not had no unwanted fat upon her, yet she was more heavy then this being so easy for a person of usual strength. She squirmed in the grip, until she was slammed against the wall, giving a painful yelp that was cut off by the strong blow to her abdomen. She gasped for her breath, looking to Hart's eyes with great surprise, trying to form words, as she fought back breath.

"Wh.. What did you just c..." She was cut off, as he started growling at her, leaning her head back against the wall, now with widened eyes, baring great fear. As he shouted she whimpered, turning her face away from him, with one eye pinched. Her eyes returned towards his as he formed his next sentence, in those deep and angry growls. The color of his face, displayed how displeased he was. How much anger welled up in him. She wasn't about to take this, this was ridicules!
"L.. let the hell go of me! Y.. You.. You can't do this! There has to be some sort of.. Rule against this!" She called in her defense, trying her best to kick towards Hart's stomach in desperate attempts to defend herself.

His anger only seemed to swell as she struggled to speak. She only managed to get a word or two out before he yanked her from the wall, only to slam her into it again, his knuckles once more digging painfully into her solar plexus. "DID I FUCKING TELL YOU TO SPEAK? DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME! DON'T EVEN LOOK AT ME!" He bellowed, the roar of his voice carrying all through the halls. "I AM THE FUCKING RULES, HERE! I get PAID to to do WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT to make you fucking bitches SHAPE UP AND GET WITH THE FUCKING PROGRAM! I could fucking RAPE you right here in front of all the rest of these bitches, and the headmistress wouldn't even BAT A FUCKING EYE. Your ass is MINE." Her struggling kicks seemed to have no effect on the burly teacher, it felt like she was kicking a tree. It just seemed to make him more angry.

"Oh, NOW you have fucking DONE IT! You disrespect the headmistress, you disrespect ME, and then you fucking ATTACK ME? You are in for a WORLD OF HURT bitch! I bet you're a crier. That's just perfect for me! I'd love to see all that makeup running down your cheeks as you sob like the spoiled little brat you are! Maybe you'll wet yourself like a brat too! HA! I am gonna LAUGH MY ASS OFF when I'm finished with you." He verbally taunted and teased the captive girl, his face barely inches from her as he mocked her, wiping away a fake tear with his free hand.

She kept struggling, until she felt herself being pulled from the wall again. She gasped and shook her head, pleading him not to do it without words, before she yelped at another rough slam against the wall. This was too much. It hurt so unbelievably much. She had rough boyfriends before, but this was far beyond that. The man was a bear, and she was a mere rabbit, unable to do anything in his grip. As he yelled at her yet again, she shot her eyes away from him, as she was told to, obeying the seeming order, as she pinched her eyes. She wanted to cry, but she couldn't bring herself that far down. She couldn't be that pathetic. Her eyes faltered back towards his, as he shouted at her again, one eye closed, the other looking over to him, with humble eyes. That couldn't be true! The Headmistress couldn't possibly allow this kind of behavior! It was inhumane!

His reaction to her kicks, made her whimper, and instantly stop. As he lashed out with words, it did not seem to have much effect on her, yet her eyes kept faltering towards his hands, especially the one having a grip of her shirt. She had taken verbal abuse for the most part of her life, no his rough hands she feared. One swipe with one of those, would possibly break her bones. Her eyes looked back up to his, every bit of defiance in her expression gone, replaced by fear.
"P..." She was about to speak, but she stopped herself, remembering his order, instead just shaking her head, miming the words from her trembling lips. However, she did not cry. The verbal abuse, was blank shots towards her, and the pain wasn't severe enough. But she had stopped struggling, stopped trying to talk her way out of it, instead trying to beg for him to stop, with voiceless words.

Her lack of response to his words was unusual, but it just opened different options for him. By now, the echoing roar of his voice had assembled quite a crowd, students drawn to the sound with the same morbid fascination as that which draws them to a schoolyard fight. They wanted a show, then he might as well give it to them. His free hand came up to her, joining the first hand holding her against the wall. The second hand balled itself into a fist, gripping the other side of her uniform top. There was a tearing, popping sound as buttons flew wildly and fabric shredded. The jacket and dress shirt opened wide, baring her stomach and bra. With the shirt that head been supporting her torn, she fell, her arms going up over her head and slipping out of the tattered remains of the unofrm top as her tailbone landed hard on the tile floor. The silk tie she wore was made of tougher stuff than the shirt, though, and it stayed around her neck, albeit loosened by the violent disrobing.

But he was not yet done. He quickly reached down, grabbing her by the waistband of her skirt and lifting her once more from the ground, this time her body parallel to the earth, her entire weight supported by the band of fabric. "You don't even fucking DESERVE to wear this uniform, bitch!" He bellowed as the skirt began to tear.

Ophelia's eyes noticed the crowd around them, and her eyebrows rose, as she saw the many girls around. Her lips parted in a gasping expression of surprise, as she lent her body against the wall behind her. "Wh.. What the hell are you all doing here!? Would you fuck o.." She was interrupted as she noticed his other hand approach her, and she was about to defend her face. But as she saw the hand instead grabbing at her shirt, she widened her eyes. She shook her head quickly, her eyes looking up to the man's again, but nothing could she do, before the tearing sound ripped through the air, leaving her slowly dropping towards the ground, at first, before dropping the last bit, landing hard on her behind. She whimpered as she did, covering her chest, having worn no bra. Her frightened eyes looked up to him with a pleading expression, as she shook her head wildly, her blond locks flying around her head. She gasped with another whimper, as he grabbed at her skirt, putting her hands on the mans wrist's, now nothing covering her tender orbs.

"N.. No please.. Please stop.. I.. I won't do it again.." She pleaded with a silent voice, unable to keep her tongue no longer, as the tear sounded from her skirt. She kept a tight grip of his wrist, as the final tear tore, and the skirt was ripped. Her feet dropped first to the ground, the high heels landing perfectly on the ground. She then quickly rose, by the help of his wrist, and a flexible swing. She tried to take fast steps away from him, just wanting to get away. "Just leave me alone!" She shouted at him, as an arm covered over her breasts again, now only wearing the black stockings and boots, backing away if she was allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom