Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bleeding Heart (Hat, Alex)

"Music to my ears." he said, stepping forward, meeting the man. "What are you wanting?" he asked, licking his lips slightly. "You keep skirting around the issue at hand. Here we stand, both naked, at least one of us...slightly aroused." he said "And yet, neither of us has made a move."

His hand touched the young man's chest as he smiled.
"Well. That's a good question. You want me, don't you? You will do anything for me?" he asked, the hand sliding slowly down the torso.

Oliver was about to protest to saying he would do anything, but something changed and he nodded "Yes. To both questions." he said and smiled, a near smirk at the hand that was sliding down his torso. "What about you, do you want me?" he asked, his body trying to close the very close gap between them.

His hand stopped, holding him back.
"I want you to prove it to me." he said, reaching behind him and pulling out an open steel drum. "Set aside one outfit. The rest - in here." he said, then he pulled out a match and smiled.

"Do this. Do this, and I will show you how much I want you." he said.

"My clothes?" he asked "I would have to..." he trailed off and nodded "I suppose." he said and headed upstairs, grabbing his clothes and came back down, placing the clothes inside of the drum and setting on pair aside. "You better want me a shit ton. That a lot of money you seem to want to burn." he said.

He grinned.
"Burn them." he said. "Then we shall enjoy one another." he said smply.

Oliver frowned "I will not." he said. "I can't." he mumbled, fidgeting looking at the match and then the clothes. "Why? Why do you want me to burn them anyway?" he asked, shaking his head. "Can't we just enjoy each other?"

"You will. You want to watch them burn." he said. "You need the one set to go out and do your... work. But other than that - I do not wish to have my view blocked. It is only reasonable."

"I thought you were only staying the night." he said before he knew it he was striking the match and watching his clothes burn. He fidgeted again, something wasn't right but he couldn't figure it out, and for some reason or another, he was totally ok with that. He looked over to the other "Done."

"Good man. You prefer being naked anyway." he said, hands sliding up and down his body, kissing his neck. Ah, the pulsing feeling... Not yet, though. Not... yet.

Oliver moved into the hands, smiling at the kiss to his neck "Sure, whatever you say." he said and smiled more. "Just have your way with me?" he asked, moving his face to kiss the man, moving his own hands along the other's body.

The kisses moved slowly down the young man's body, as he smiled. "What would you prefer~?"

He grinned "You having your way with me..." he mumbled "me sucking your cock. Whatever really as long as I get to have this..." he moved his hands touching the cock. "In me someway." he said, smirking.

"Mmmmn, Alright." he said, coming back up and kissing the young man's lips. "On your knees."

Oliver kissed back before getting down on his knees, moving to kiss the man's cock. He licked his lips and moved his face a little closer, licking up the shaft and then pullimg the cock into his mouth, groaning once he had it in him.

Back
Top Bottom