Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bleeding Heart (Hat, Alex)

Hat-tori

Supernova
Terence was not a nice person.

Then again, when one has lived through most of human history, one tends to become somewhat jaded. Terence was 'embraced' early in time of Gilgamesh, when Sumeria was the place to be and everything was incredible and things were very different. He was promised power, immortality, and beauty by a young woman. He got them. It wasn't fun, but he got them. And he regretted it. With his powers came a slew of problems, chief among them a group of people calling themselves The Vigil. Werewolves, Vampires, Demons, Automata... most of them nearly wiped clean from the face of the earth since they began their little club some two or three hundred years ago.

The rain. He hated the rain. It drenched his long black hair, and he had to blink constantly to keep it from stinging his pale blue eyes. He looked over his shoulder as he moved onto the grass. His long legs slipped on the rain-slicked vegetation, and he fell on his ass and kept going, through a ground floor window and into a basement, where he fell on his face, power ripped from his body like a limb. He groaned and passed out quietly.

He wore only a pair of black slacks, the rest either lost in the chase or not worn when it began. he has small cuts on his body from the glass, but they bled slowly. His body was like a swimmer's, lithe and slightly muscular, and he was tall.

Oliver was a runner.

His body showed it too. The one thing he hated most was rain, because it made it hard to run. Though very few people were out and about, and would make running just a tad bit easier, he decided to stay in this time. That's when he heard the crash, he looked towards the noise and frowned, it came from his basement. He headed over and opened the door, flicking the lights on "Hello?" he called. Oliver was hoping it was some kind of animal. He walked down the steps slowly, grabbing a bat at the end of the stairs. "Hello?" he called again.

He dropped the bat when he saw the man laying on the floor. "Shit!" he said and rushed over to him, glancing at the window the man came through. He moved so that he might be able to help the other up and get him over to the couch that was sitting over by the stairs, he had attempted to make the room a wreck room, though it didn't work out, it still had a couch in it.

When he finally got the man to the couch he rushed upstairs to grab a wash cloth and soaked it coming back down to wipe the blood away from the man's body. "What the hell happened to you, probably running in the rain. See, this is why I don't do it." he said, talking to the man, even if he wasn't awake. "You really should be more careful." he shook his head, with a light chuckle.

"I appear to have slipped." he grumbled, rising slowly. Ugh, that feeling - he'd lost almost everything! "I should be fine." he said, rising with care - only to find that his ankle wasn't exactly in the mood to do so. He crumpled against the young man, chuckling. "I'm afraid I'll have to impose on you a bit." he said softly, "But don't worry... You can trust me." he said, lacing the ast few words with what power he still had. Maybe his power wasn't perfect - but at the least he could still implant simple ideas into people's heads.

"Can you bring to the couch over there? And go get me a robe or something, please?" he asked gently. And blood. He needed blood, too. But not yet. Slowly. He'd have to take over the young man slowly...

Oliver was about to say something about just meeting the man, but the thought flew out of his head. "Right, hold on." he said and set the man down before going over to the couch and pushing it over to the man. "I'll be right back with the robe" he said as he rushed up the stairs to grab a robe from his bathroom to cover the man up. Odd, how he trusted the man so quickly. He ignored the feeling and grabbed a robe, quickly heading back down to the basement and handed him the robe. "You have a name?" he asked. "I'm Oliver, by the way."

He slipped into the robe, then peeled out his pants from under it. They fell to the floor with a loud plop. "Thank you." he said with a winning smile, relaxing on the couch. "I am Terence." he said. "It would figure that someone would get in their head to mug me this late at night in this weather." he grumbled. "I apologize for my intrusion, Oliver." he said gently. "Would you like something in return, once I'm capable?"

Oliver watched the pants drop to the ground and then looked back up at Terence. "No, it happens." he said and shrugged moving towards the man "Would you like something to drink?" he asked. "Or something to eat?" he added after a little while. "As long as that thief doesn't try to follow you, I don't mind. It's a little annoying though, this is generally my turf. Though I just pick pocket." he blinked when he realized he was blurting out most about his life to a complete stranger.

"Really, now?" he said. "That's... interesting. Does it... thrill you?" he asked. "Breaking the rules like that. Doing something... wrong?" he smiled wide. "There's no shame. The thrill of the forbidden is something everyone can relate with. I knew some folks who would park their car in broad daylight, and make love right there." he stretched, grinning. "Something tells me you don't pick the pockets for the cash, Oliver. Something tells me you have another reason."

Oliver eyed the other before nodding "Sounds like a plan to me." he chuckled, talking about the people who would screw in the car in broad daylight. "I suppose you're right. I do, do it for the thrill now-a-days. I used to do it for my little sister, buy her things with the cash I got." he frowned to himself "Anyway, I should probably stop talking about myself. You are a stranger after all." he said, though he still felt the urge to trust the man in front of him.

"Oh, of course. Some things should be secret." he nodded in agreement. "I am no stranger, though - I am a man of... deals." he chuckled, "Rather, a sort of mercenary handyman. If you have the money, or the lodging, or the pleasure, I can do anything for you. Normally I just deal in money, though." he said. He looked up at Oliver. "But really, can you say you know anyone, Oliver? Is not everyone a stranger, in some way?" he said softly. "But don't worry. You can trust me." he said softly, gently reinforcing what he'd sad before.

Oliver nodded "Yeah, I suppose you are right." he said and sat down on the couch, finally. He curled up on the corner of the couch and watched him. "I'm afraid I don't have much down here for you to do. Do you need anything?" he asked and tilted his head slightly. "I could go upstairs and bring it down for you." he offered.

"No, but your company is appreciated. The robe was more of a courtesy to you than anything, I'm a naturalist anyway." he said. "I wouldn't want you to get uncomfortable if I stripped before you." he seemed to pause in thought. "A shame, though, you don't seem a naturalist yourself. This place is warm enough." he inhaled deeply. "And you keep the place clean."

Oliver cocked an eyebrow "I like my clothes, though, I can appreciate a good body as much as the next guy can." he stated. "Be as natural as you like in here, I don't mind at all." he said and glanced around the basement. "Mostly because I wanted it to be a wreck room, didn't quite turn out that way." he sighed "Not a big deal, I'm happy I had the couch out for you here." he said.

"Mmmn, excellent." he replied, untying the robe slowly. "Ah, I know. I could finish what you started, once I'm on my feet again. How does that sound?" he asked, pulling away the robe from his shoulders and pulling out his arms, baring his torso. "So you're... ah. Perhaps this is something of a happy surprise for you, then?" he asked teasingly.

"I would like that." he said and nodded, watching the other take off his robe. He sat back and looked at Terence "You could say that." he said, a slight smirk forming on his face. He had to admit the other was attractive, and he wasn't ashamed of showing that he was attracted to the other.

"You know, you could always join me." he said, lacing the words again. "If it's difficult, you can start small - try going barefoot, for instance." he said gently, pulling away the robe completely to reveal very tight black boxer-briefs. Being soaked through didn't exactly help in hiding anything.

Oliver eyed the man's boxer-briefs and soon was undoing his shoes and shirt. "Trying to get a peak at my body are we?" he asked and chuckled, "alright, I'll play this game, for the time being." he said, undoing the belt that held his jeans in place and then unbuttoning and unzipping them. He didn't go much further than that, he was a curious boy and wanted to see where the other was going with this, completely unaware that he would do anything the other asked of him, regardless.

"Such an open mind you have." he said. "You know... There's this feeling I love. Of walking with loose pants, and not even caring if they fall. You should try it." he said, leaning his head back. They were such fun to toy with... "With a figure like yours, you've nothing to be ashamed of."

Oliver started to undo his pants, pulling the belt away from them and letting it drop on the floor. Before he knew it he was up on his feet walking around the basement, his hips just barely holding the pants up. Within a few more steps they had fallen, revealing the boxers that Oliver wore. He looked over to the man. "I've never been ashamed of it." he said.

"Is that so?" he asked. "How... interesting." he said with a grin, walking over to, and around him slowly. "I don't really see why you'd need the shirt, either." he said with an additional chuckle.

Oliver smirked a bit and took the shirt off, letting it fall to the floor as well. "You are just trying to get me naked aren't you?" he asked. "What are you looking for?" he asked, turning his head to follow the man.

"Nothing. Just... admiring." he said, and then laughed. "And besides that - what if I am? Can I not admire beauty before me?" he asked. "You should be naked, Oliver. It's a good look for you." he said. "If you take the plunge, I'll happily follow suit."

Oliver hesitated slightly before taking off his boxers as well. "I would think that you were looking for something. You didn't know what I looked like underneath, before you started to tell me to take my clothes off." he said. He eyed the man "Well? You said you would follow suit." he said, nodding to the other man's body.

He smiled, pulling off his boxers, setting them aside with a wet plop. He stretched fully in the nude and a smile. "There. Doesn't that feel so much better than before?"

Oliver nodded "Yeah..." he said, his eyes strolling their way down the man's body, liking what he saw. Apparently, so did his body. He felt it heat slightly between his legs, his cock twitching to life. "What about you?" he asked, moving closer to the man.

"Always much better to be naked." he said, reaching down to pick up his boxers. "In fact..." he grinned. "I'd say I don't need these again." he tore them in half, grinning at the sound. "Sounds wonderful, yes? he asked, moving a little closer to the other man.

Back
Top Bottom