Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampiress and her Pet (Kiva10 and futakitty)

The young male's eyes widened slightly at the mention of his phone. That was the one thing he had forgotten at her place... Turns out that it was the best thing to have left behind. "Did I miss any calls?" Alex asked with a small chuckle. The squeezes on his thigh seemed to be an attempt at keeping him comfortable. It worked all the way until they were back to her home. With Rhian's help, everything was brought in in one trip.

At the mention of his own room, he smiled lightly. "So I take it that I'll sleep with you most of the time?" he asked with a small laugh, "Doesn't sound too bad. Might become a pain in the ass after a while though." The last comment was dedicated as a joke. Alex only hoped that she would take it as such. The male stopped when she mentioned that she was a night crawler. That would definitely put a dampen on things there. In thought, the feminine male sat on the bed, finger resting on his temple. "I could try sleeping through the day," he suggested, "Might take a while, and I would need to quit my job, but it would be possible."

Rhian laughed softly as she walked over to him and pushed him back onto the bed and straddled his waist. She leaned down to kiss him lightly. "If you feel like you need to have a job, there are lots of night jobs out there. Like at a bar or something," she said, nodding her head as she laid down on top of him and nuzzled up against his neck slowly. "But of course, I would fee like someone would kidnap you because you are so cute," she teased him as she kissed his lips lightly again. "You can do whatever you want, my love. Except run away again..."

She moved back to his neck and nuzzled up against him slowly. "Can I please have a little drink? Just a little one. It won't make you sick or anything," he whispered softly, giving him a small smile as she licked up his neck slowly. She could smell the lovely smell of his blood. So sweet. So good...

Alex blushed as he was pushed back onto Rhian's bed, feeling the vampire straddle his waist. Here they were once again. Gratefully, he kissed her back, loving the feeling of the two of them together like this. When their lips parted, the male was given a good chance to think about what she had said. A night job would work, but the whole 'kidnapping' thing did not settle well, even if it was just a joke. Actually, wasn't that kind of what happened here? He bit his lip in thought. "I'll quit work tomorrow then," he told her with a small smile, "We can figure out what to do then."

Hearing that part about not running away again, Alex grinned softly. "Oh?" he questioned, "And what if I do?" It was directed as a mere tease, but he wasn't sure if this vampire would take it differently. Then she asked for a taste... His blood again? A look of worry crossed the feminine boy's face as he thought the idea over. Then, not saying a single word, he tilted his head to the side slightly, baring his neck to Rhian.

Rhian giggled softly and nodded her head slowly. She bit her lip for a moment as she leaned down and licked up his neck slowly. Carefully, as gently as she could, she bit down on his neck and groaned softly at the taste of his blood. She sucked on it for a moment before pulling away and licking his neck clean, the holes healing as she did so.

"But if you do run away, I'll chase you and maybe punish you," she whispered softly, nodding her head a little bit at him with a small smile. She nuzzled up against him and rolled off of him happily. She stretched her arms over her head and looked over at him. It was still early in the night. "You know, if you are going to be staying here with me now, we are going to have to go to the grocery store. I have no food here at all," she said, nodding her head as she watched him carefully.

"It's a little late now..." Even though it was early for her, it was late for the human population. "But there are a few 24 hour stores, right? That we would be able to go grocery shopping."

Alex winced slightly as he felt the fangs slip into his neck, drawing the blood in which this vamp would feast upon. Last time, the male had been caught off-guard by the bite, and fainted. This time, however, he was ready. A soft moan slipped from his throat when he felt her suck on the wound. It was quite an odd feeling that was for sure. If he didn't know any better, he would even say that it felt good.

The feminine boy whimpered when she pulled out, nuzzling against him softly. He bit his lip at her threat. There went any thoughts he may have had about running. "You said I was off the hook for leaving earlier, right?" he asked with a nervous laugh. Alex only could fear what Rhian would consider a punishment. Actually... He was kind of excited. The hell? A soft blush formed on Alex's face as he sat up on the bed, glancing over at the vampire out of the corner of his eye. A grocery store? Well, that would make some sense.

"I'm not entirely sure," Alex confessed, hands fidgeting out of nervousness, "I haven't been around here all that long. Really, just long enough to actually settle into my apartment. There should be, though."

Rhian laughed softly and nodded her head a little bit as she jumped out of the bed and kissed his lips lightly for a moment. Then she pulled away from him and grabbed her keys. "Alrighty then. Let's go so we can get back soon," she said, giving him a small wink as she wrapped her arms around his back and kissed him again. She just couldn't help it! She loved kissing him.

Then she grabbed his hand and lead him out of the house and went out to her car once more with him. When he had got in, she drove off to the grocery store. "You can get whatever you want. No need to worry about me. Eating gets me really sick, so I don't. So whatever you like to eat. I hope you know how to cook because I really can't. At all," she said with a small laugh, nodding her head as she glanced over at him curiously for a moment.

When they got ot the store, she parked and got out of her car. It was a super store, so not only did it have groceries, but it had all sorts of other things, like clothes, furniture, ext. "Like I said. Whatever you need."

Alex followed Rhian as she grabbed her keys, blushing at the sudden kisses. This form of closeness was nice, especially from the vampire. The male remained right on her heels as they went back to her car, speeding off down the street to the store. The question of cooking came up, causing his smile to falter for only a moment. "I'm okay..." his hands began to wring together in his lap, "Not too good, but enough to pass in life... There was this one time the fire department was called after I tried making myself a microwave dinner."

When they stopped, the feminine male turned his head to look at the store. A bit of everything was sold there. Often times, Alex had gone past this very store most of the time. Green eyes stared at the bright lights of the store as he nodded, opening his door. "R-Really," he began, "I'm okay with nothing much. I-I don't want to impose too much." Standing, the young boy waited for the vampire to exit the vehicle.

"Maybe I'll hire a maid to cook and clean then..." Rhian muttered, nodding her head slowly. She really liked her house and she didn't want to risk it getting burned down or anything. "And don't be dumb. If you need anything, anything at all, you get it. I seriously do not mind or care," she told him, raising her eyebrows as she watched him carefully for a moment. Then she got out of the car and shut her door.

She waited for him to get out as well before walking with him hand in hand to the inside of the store. She let go of his hand so that she could grab a basket. "So, like I said. I don't eat, so I really don't care what kinds of food you get. No need to ask if it's okay," she reminded him with a small nod of her head as she glanced at him again. She knew he was going to be hesitant about asking her to spend all this money on him. She already spent a good amount, but she really didn't mind. After living for as long as she had and being successful in many different companies, she had a lot of money.

Alex glanced around nervously as the two of them walked hand-in-hand. "A maid?" he asked, now wondering about someone else being in the house... He really hoped that she wouldn't find someone who Rhian would deem, 'cute.' Just the thought of things sent a small feeling of jealousy through his body. The male's mind began to wander as they entered the store. A strong blush touched his cheeks as a particularly perverted thought crossed his mind.

Hearing Rhian, the feminine male shook his head. "O-Okay... Is there anything you needed to get here?" he asked, unsure. As they walked, Alex began to filter through the grocery department, picking up a few odds and ends for food. She really was pouring a lot of money into him... It made the male wonder. "Hey Rhian?" he whispered softly, "What exactly do you do for a living? You know, to get all this money?"

By maid, Rhian figured a woman or male that could come once a week to clean the house and make a weeks worth of food that could be frozen and reheated that week for dinner. She didn't even think of the possibilities of having another sexual partner. Even though that would be fun... Maybe not for a little while. When Alex was completely comfortable around her and her sexual and vampire ways.

At his question, she glanced over at the male and gave him a small smirk. "Baby. I am much older than you probably think I am," she told him with a small laugh, nodding her head slowly as she watched without care at what he was putting into the basket. She just pushed along slowly. "I am CEO and president of multiple industries. Or the woman behind them that actually does all the work. Most presidents and CEOs of companies are just faces."

Alex had picked up a few little things that would hold for them... Actually him... For a while. So she was pretty high up there for a bunch of companies. That would definitely explain some things. Rhian had mentioned that she was older than he would think. If she truly was a vampire, then they would age differently. Who knows? This woman may be close to a hundred right now... Kind of a strange thought though. "I-I guess that makes some sense then," he spoke softly, "So does that mean you are going to be busy a lot?"

The feminine male had filled the basket with the last of what he needed before turning back to Rhian, staring up at her with a shy smile. He held the basket tight in his grip. "I think I got everything here," he said with a small smile, "Is there something you need to get here? I'm fine without getting any furniture. Like you said: I probably won't be using my room that much." Alex chuckled softly at the thought, a small blush touching his cheeks.

Rhian shook her head a little bit at him. "No, not too busy. I've taken some time off. In a few weeks, I'll be busy again though, with a few things," she told him, watching him carefully as she looked down at the basket. She shook her head again at his question. "Nope, I don't need anything and you won't need anything for your room," she whispered, laughing softly as she leaned down and kissed his lips softly.

She walked with him to the check out and paid for all the stuff. She walked with him out to the car and helped loaded everything in the back. "Well, if you are hungry now you can fix yourself something to eat. But do try to not burn my house down," she told him as she started to drive on home.

Alex glanced away, now knowing that she would have to work a lot after the next few weeks. Hopefully, these few weeks would be worth it. With a small nod, the male followed Rhian out of the store, paying for the groceries that he had picked up. The two of them then left and packed up the bags into the back of her car, setting the basket away. The boy then climbed into the passenger seat as they drove back towards her home. A soft chuckle left the male when she mentioned fixing something for himself. "Don't worry," he spoke softly with a smile, "I picked up something small that I can just microwave. I'm not all that hungry so it should be fine."

The car went silent after that, leaving Alex to actually sit and think of things. Emerald eyes glanced at the woman beside her out of the corner of his eye. Rhian was absolutely stunning. The vampire had mentioned that she had done stuff to humans before. Up until the other day, Alex had been a virgin. Questions flowed into his mind... Why not?

"Rh-Rhian?" he spoke nervously, "C-Can I ask you something? Y-You have had... sex with others... right? I-I-Is there something... That you particularly like? B-Besides cute things of course."

Rhian looked over at him and raised her eyebrows at his question. Sure she had sex with others, but no one else since she met him, which was saying quite a lot about herself. Normally she didn't care if she was fucking around with multiple people...but with Alex...well, she pretty much had the best of two worlds, such a cute little crossdresser. She tilted her head to the side as she thought about other things she liked to do in bed. "I suppose I am fond of bathroom control, but it's okay if you are not..."

Rhian looked at him carefully as they finally pulled into her garage and she got out of her car. "I also like a little bit of BDSM," she told him with a small smile, nodding her head slowly as she walked over to him and gave him a nice passionate kiss. "But you are just too cute to tie up...but if you want to try it, we can," she murmured, nodding her head as she groped his ass before walking to the trunk and popping it open. Without much effort, she picked up a majority of the grocery bags and carried them inside. "I suppse we can try to play with different stuff. You will just have to tell me if it's too much or too little," she told him with as mall nod as she walked inside of the house and put the bags on the counter.

Alex fell silent as they pulled into the garage of her home. Interesting tastes. Bathroom control? BDSM? Well... That bathroom control thing sounded pretty obvious considering what happened earlier in his apartment. He could still feel the warmth of the liquid running down his leg. The feminine male sat in thought for a moment before finally opening his mouth to speak. "Rh-Rhain," he spoke with a small smirk, blush also prominent, "I'm a boy wearing woman's clothing who just moved in with a female vampire who... did that to my butt... I guess I'm up to trying anything at least once."

An even stronger blush covered his face at the kiss. It grew even more when she groped his ass. With a small smile, Alex followed the vampire into her home, grabbing what few bags she didn't grab. "That sounds okay actually," he told her softly, "I heard that people find some sort of safe-word. We could just do that. I shout something when things get going too bad. Sound okay?"

"I haven't known you for very long, but I have come to realize you are hesitant to tell me yes or no sometimes," Rhian muttered, nodding her head as she put the groceries on the counter and helped put everything either in the pantry or in the fridge. "So you have to promise me if it's too much you will say so," she told him as she turned to face him, studying him carefully. Her head tilted to the side as she walked over to him and tilted his chin up so that she could lean down and kiss his lips deeply for a moment. "You know what I really like though?" she whispered lightly, her lips brushing up against his own. "I really like kissing you," she whispered with a small laugh and patted his bum again. "Go ahead and eat something."

She stepped back and stretched her arms over her head. "Eat and then join me in the shower," she said, giving him a small smile and walked away to go upstairs. She turned on the water and made sure it was nice and warm before stepping inside with a small sigh. She let the water wash over her body for a few moments and then started to slowly wash her hair and body.

Alex could only nod at her response. It was actually pretty true. He was just scared to try and say anything to stop what she had been doing. That would have to change. "I-I promise," he muttered, following Rhian's lead on putting everything up to where it needed to go. When the last bag was put up, the male turned to face the vampire, suddenly blushing. Sure he was surprised at the sudden kiss, but soon found himself closing his eyes in pleasure. He absolutely loved this form of contact with her. "I-I like it too..." he panted, turning back to the task at hand. Something quick would be ideal here.

It wasn't much. A microwave pizza was all that he fixed for himself. The meal was finished quickly, and the kitchen was cleaned up. Alex smiled brightly and turned to head back upstairs. He had to open a few doors to actually find the bathroom where Rhian was. "I-I'm here," he spoke quietly, disrobing his dress, panties, socks, and bra. There he stood, in all of his glory when he stepped into the shower behind the vampire, blushing wildly. Cautiously, his eyes scanned over her body, biting his lip when they traveled to her nether regions. He could feel himself already growing a hardon. He panicked for a moment before starting to wash his body, covering himself up from view.

Rhian could feel his eyes looking at her backside and as a vampire, she knew that his blood was pumping to his manhood, filling it up and getting it hard. She smirked a little bit and bent over a little more for him. "Baby. If you ever have the need or want to fuck me, I will never deny you..." she whispered softly, nodding her head as she spread her asscheeks and fingered her pussy a little bit. She licked her lips and looked over her shoulder at him with a bigger smirk.

"Or if you want me to fuck you, go ahead and bend over in front of me. If I'm laying down, go ahead and ride me. You don't have to ask, my love," she whispered softly, shaking her head slowly as she remained bent over. She hoped he would fuck her because now she was all horny from just thinking about her. Her cock twitched and throbbed lightly. "It won't be hard for you to turn me on baby."

Alex had been looking away from the vampire as he showered. He continued to try and hide his growing erection from Rhian... It proved to be in vain. Hearing her speak, the male jerked his head in her direction, blushing when he saw her bend forward slightly. She spread her cheeks for him, exposing her wet sex to him. He could only watch when as she slid a finger inside of her pussy. His breathing began to grow heavy as the water cascaded over them.

She went on to explain what they could do from now on. He couldn't take it any more. "R-Rhian..." Alex moaned as his hands slid onto her waist lightly. There was some hesitation in his step as he approached, his fully erect organ pressed against her sex. He began to slide into her body. The male moaned as he bottomed out inside of her, now beginning to pull himself out, working towards forming a rhythm.

Rhian gasped out in pleasure as his thick cock slide all the way inside of her wet pussy. She arched her back and removed her hands to place them on the wall in front of her. "So good...that's it baby..." she whispered softly, pushing her hips back against him as he pushed into her. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back to continue to moan for him. "So good...you cock is so good inside of my wet pussy...oh fuck me baby!" she cried out, wanting him to slam into her. To fuck her as hard and as deep as he could.

"Ah...ah..." she moaned out as she reached down between her legs and started to stroke her cock in rhythm with his thrusts. Her cock throbbed in her hand as she teased the head for a moment and then moved down her length to her pussy. She rubbed her clit hard and fast, closing her eyes tightly in pleasure.

Rhian's moans and gasps renewed his efforts for wanting to please her. "R-Rhian... It feels so good!" Alex spoke between pants as he began to push back inside, now starting to just buck against her. The sounds of flesh pounding against flesh added to the sound of the water. His moans added with hers. The thin male began to slam his length into her pussy, loving the feeling.

"Hah....Hah....Hah..." his pants grew faster each time he thrust into her body. He could see her stroking herself beneath him. It still would take some time for him to get used to that. Alex's small body collapsed onto Rhian's as his hips continued to push into her. Already, some pre had begun to leak out inside of her.

"M-My pussy...it's throbbing...can you feel it baby?" she whispered softly, arching her back even more and pushing herself harder back against him. She continued to moan out loudly while her hand stroked her cock hard and tight. She felt his pre leak inside of her and a little bit of her own pre leaked out of her cock. After a few more minutes of him fucking her, she was crying out and squirting pussy juices all over her cock.

Her body shivered and she squirmed lightly as he continued to fuck her sensitive cunt. "That's it...keep fucking me! It feels so good!" she cried out loudly, stroking her cock faster and harder. His cock was so big! She was so happy that it was so big! Him fucking her was so good and she found herself clenching her pussy around his cock, wanting it to feel tighter for the boy of them. "Shit..shit!" she cried out.

Alex's moans grew louder when the walls of the vampire's sex began to throb around his organ. The feeling topped out when she came herself, spraying her juices against his crotch which soon washed out in the water. "I-I'm not going to last!" he shouted, "Y-Your pussy feels go good.... My... Cock! I-I'm cumming!" His shouts were unlike any other noises he had made prior. The male's hips slammed against hers one last time as he came inside.

Pumps of warm sperm flowed Rhian's insides as he came, filling her. Alex was sure that he was dry after this encounter. With another pant, the girly-looking guy collapsed on top of his partner, exhausted. The organ had begun to soften inside of her, slipping out of her softly. "That felt.... so good... Rhian..." there was a long pause between his next few words, "D-Did you finish? If you want... I could... Do what you did to me earlier... You know... Th-The oral?"

"Of course. Like I said. No need to ask me," Rhian whispered, nodding her head a little bit as she turned around and pressed her hard cock against him. She helped him onto his knees in front of her and pressed the head of her cock against his lips slowly. "You are so sexy..." she whispered softly as she reached down to run her fingers through his hair slowly. She licked her lips and gave him a small smile.

"I am really close, so you won't have to stay on the hard floor for very long..." she whispered softly, nodding her head a little bit. Then they could finish their shower and do whatever Alex wanted to do. Maybe try some of her more kinkier things...like the bondage she had stored and had been unable to use for the longest time.

A bright blush crossed Alex's face when she turned around, pushing him down onto the floor in front of her. Shyly, he looked up at her before turning his gaze back to the cock that was pushed against his lips. There was a small gulp visible before he opened, taking the head into his mouth. She had said that she was close. That was great for two reasons. One, he wouldn't have to sit on his knees like this for long. Second, the male wasn't exactly sure what to do. At least, she would finish even if he did a bad job.

His right hand wrapped against the base of her organ, stroking the part that wasn't in his mouth... Which was most of it at the moment. Alex's eyes shot up to meet hers as he worked on taking more into his mouth, clumsily rolling the tongue around the head, hoping to bring her off quick. His left hand went to her pussy, rubbing her folds lightly. Her fingers slid into his hair, keeping him on her length. He coughed around her length as he worked on pulling more into him.

Back
Top Bottom