Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampiress and her Pet (Kiva10 and futakitty)

Rhian glanced at the neighbors out of the corner of her eye and was tempted to snap at them, but she was being pulled inside of the house before that could happen. Her eyes looked up and down him and raised her eyebrows a little bit at the stain. She would address that after they figured out what they were going to do. "Scared of what? That I was going to kill you? Please. If I was going to kill you then I wouldn't have spent all that money on you. I would have taken you straight to an alley and killed you. But I didn't."

She let out a small breath as she stepped closer to the girl and wrapped her arms around his neck. "If you think last night was amazing, then I can give you that every night. Every moment you want or need it..." she whispered softly as she leaned down and kissed his lips, reaching up to hold his head against her so he couldn't get away.

After a few moments, she pulled back to look down at him. "How about we forget that you just ran off this morning..." she whispered as she reached down to grope his cock, feeling the wet stain on her palm. She gave him a small smile.

Alex looked away from her, trying to avoid all eye contact with the woman. She had actually nailed it with her comment. That was the main fear that crossed his mind. The other was for fear of his mental health. "I was scared that it would be later..." he informed Rhian, "I-I'm sorry. Its human of me. However... I'm more scared about... that...." He gestured towards her waist. The cute boy glanced more towards her at this point, swallowing heavily.

Feeling her arms around her neck, the boy shot his head upwards, eyes locked with hers. "B-But MMMFFF!" His words were silenced by her lips. A soft gasp escaped him at the sudden kiss, but was soon replaced by a moan. His head was pushed up by her hand, preventing from escaping.

When she released him, Alex looked up, his eyes glazed over. "Th-This just feels wrong..." he said softly, "I don't know. I don't know anymore. Ahn!" A soft moan escaped him when her hand groped his member. The wetness from the sperm in his clothing rubbed across the tip, causing him to feel even more of this.

"Stop thinking..." Rhian whispered as she rubbed his cock through his pajamas slowly, liking the feeling of the wetness on her hand. "Stop thinking about how you are getting the pleasure...just that you are getting pleasure and it feels good. If you are worried about you being gay, don't. Plenty of straight me let their female lovers use strapons on them...you just got something that feels much better than a plastic thing..." she whispered softly as she kissed his lips lightly.

She then got down on her knees in front of him and pulled down his pajama pants. She wrapped her fingers around his cock and stroked up and down it slowly before taking the head into her mouth. Her eyes looked up at him as she bobbed her head up and down his length slowly, moaning around it. She placed her hands on his thighs and squeezed them lightly.

Pulling back, she sucked on the head and then tongued the slit slowly. "Don't think about it, baby....okay?" she whispered, nodding her head slowly at him with a small smile. "It felt good...so don't think about anything else...I'll take care of you..."

A light moan escaped the boy as Rhian took his cock into her mouth. Like last night, it felt amazing. Just the feeling of the warm wetness surrounding his member wanted to make him submit to her. The speech she gave him just before then wasn't helping to pull him away from this. Sure he had heard about this kind of stuff, but those were fake. The thick meat hanging between her legs was real. All those thoughts, however, flew from his mind when she pulled off him, tonguing the slit. He didn't want her to stop, but her like this did remind him of something.

"C-Could we wait a second..." Alex blushed brightly, "I-I had just woke up and... I have to..." His thighs rubbed against one-another, hoping that she would understand what he had meant. He hadn't gone all day, and her licking him like this only reminded him of his need. "W-We can head to my room and do this." he suggested, "I-I think I want this... Its just... I need to..."

Rhian sucked hard on the head of his cock for a moment before nodding her head slowly. She stood up and glanced around before spotting the open bathroom door. She pushed him toward there, her hands on his hips. "Go ahead," she whispered softly, standing behind him. She gave him a small smile and kissed his neck. "Pretend I am not here," she whispered as her hands rubbed up and down his sides slowly.

"Can you pee when you are all hard like this?" she whispered into his ear with a small giggle. She reached down to wrap her fingers around his penis and stroked it slowly. She kissed his neck more, moaning against the skin. She pressed herself against his bum, but she didn't pentrate him...she knew that that she had to get him used to her more..

"Would it make you feel better if I peed with you?" she whispered softly, tilting her head to the side as she watched him carefully.

Alex blushed brightly when she pushed him towards the bathroom. The chance of having some privacy during this time had dropped to zero when she stood right behind him, watching. Was she going to watch him pee here? Oh god. The feminine boy's face was a bright pink now as she pushed against him, feeling her bulge resting against his ass. The cock throbbed, still hard. She was right. It would be pretty hard to go with it hard like this.

"Ahn," he moaned loudly, feeling her fingers wrap around his member, "P-Please. I can't go like this." A small whimper left his throat. The toilet sat over to the side, just away from him. Alex's emerald eyes shot back to meet Rhian's when she offered to pee with him. She would do that? I mean... Do futanari Vampires get off on this kind of stuff? Might as well try to call her bluff.

"Y-Yes," he blushed, "That would help a lot."

Rhian laughed softly as she pushed him closer to the toilet. She kissed his neck lightly one more time before moving to stand next to him. She unzipped her pants and pulled them down a little bit before pulling out her cock. It was semi-hard, but she would be able to pee like this. She glanced down at his cock for a moment and teased the head slowly, giggling softly to herself.

Her cock throbbed lightly before she started to pee slowly, letting out a slow breath. She didn't know that she actually had to pee as well until right now. "Mm...it feels so good to pee a little hard like this..." she whispered softly, nodding her head a little bit as she watched him carefully. She licked her lips a little bit and reached over to stroke his cock teasingly.

"Is it helping? With me pissing in front of you like this?" she whispered.

Alex smirked for a moment as his erection began to die down some, now allowing him to actually empty his bladder. For the moment, it appeared that he did call her bluff... He was dead wrong there. His eyes turned to the side to see her standing next to him, pulling out her semi-hard cock as well. His eyes widened at the sight before moaning. Her hand was teasing him again, causing him to actually grow harder.

"W-wait!" he called out, feeling her hand wrap around his member, stroking it slightly. Alex could only watch as she began to actually piss through the cock that hung from her. He had thought she would have to go through both. Seems that he was wrong. The need to go was increasing with each second. The struggle to go grew as well. "I-Its not helping!" he pouted softly before he groaned.

A stream of piss escaped him, flowing into the toilet along with hers. Now, he began to breath softly, feeling his need die down some. Every half-second, the stream would stop, only to begin again shortly after. Each time the process was repeated, Alex whimpered.

((Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. School and club business got in the way))

Rhian smirked a little bit as she got behind him, peeing on his legs a bit. She shoved her cock between his thighs and peed into the toilet as she stroked his cock slowly. "You are so incredibly sexy, you know that?" she whispered into his ear as she nibbled on his ear lightly. Then she stopped piss and thrust her hips against him. Pulling back, she was so tempted to start fucking his hole, but she resisted. For now. She had to regain his trust.

So, she moved in front of him and bent over the toilet, spreading her legs for him. "Fuck me baby...piss inside of me..." she whispered. Her pussy was dripping wet since she did pee a little bit from her pussy. Not much as her cock, but a little bit. Her thighs were wet and she did make a small mess at her feet. She didn't care right now and didn't care if he cared.

"You felt so good inside of me last night. You liked it too...you came so many times, remember?" she whispered, nodding her head a little bit as she pressed her hips back against him in a seductive way. She really did want his cock. He felt so good because he was so big! She loved it.

Alex began to pant heavily when she moved around him, peeing on his legs as the vampire moved around his body. He could feel the warm liquid leak through his pajama pants onto his skin. A visible shiver ran through his body. He couldn't finish. It was nearly impossible to finish what he was doing now that all this was happening. Her cock had slipped between his thighs as she finished off, now pushing her hips against his. The male whimpered, thinking that she was going to fuck him right there on the spot. However, that was not what would happen.

Alex's eyes widened when she bent in front of him, her cock hanging down beneath her body. Was she actually asking her to do that? There's no way. The male gulped audibly before taking hold of her hips, plunging his length inside of her wet opening. Rhian wasn't wet with arousal... She peed from both holes? That meant that there was going to be piss on the floors that he would have to clean up later. That would have to wait until later. As for now...

"Oh god!" he exclaimed as he pushed his length inside of her once more, "It's tight!" Thankfully, he had more experience with this now, making it easier for him to last longer. Alex's small hands rested on her back and side, rocking his hips against hers. A steady rhythm was beginning to form. "R-Rhian... It feels amazing!" his pants grew heavy with each passing moment. His member bottomed out with each thrust inside of her. A strange feeling touched the tip of his cock with every movement. Was this her womb?

It almost felt like he was pushing the air right out of her lungs every time he pushed in so deep inside of her. She gasped out with each thrust, closing her eyes tightly. Oh god, it felt so good to be fucked like this! by his big cock! "Don't...ever...leave me again..." she managed to whisper as he took such good care of her tight little pussy.

Reaching down between her legs, she wrapped her fingers around her cock and stroked her as she was fucked. "Yes...oh god, fuck me harder!" she moaned out loudly as she pushed her hips back against him. She closed her eyes tightly, holding onto the back of the toilet for support. "Oh shit, baby. You are so deep inside of me! I'll cum soon!" she cried out as her pussy clenched his big cock.

((Sorry it's short))

Alex felt himself collapse against Rhian's back. His hips continued to push against her even though his upper body felt weak. This was the only pussy he had ever had. Within two days, he had already fucked her here twice. Suddenly, a single thought snuck into his mind though the haze of lust. "R-Rhian..." his voice came out in a series of pants, "Do vampires.... get pregnant... from this?" It was an honest question. He was truly scared that he might knock her up. Worry swelled inside his mind before feeling that familiar sensation coming from within his body.

"G-God...." Alex panted bottoming out inside of her with each thrust, "I-I don't think I can last much longer... I'm sorry..." The male wasn't sure how the next part happened. One of his frail hands slid around her, wrapping around the hand that worked her cock, stroking her length along with her. The other one wrapped around the front to play with her breasts.

Rhian laughed softly and shook her head a little bit at his words. "N-no...we don't get pregnant..." she whispered softly, licking her lips and moaned out when he said he couldn't hold it in much longer. She nodded her head and closed her eyes, feeling him stroke her cock and work at her breasts. "Yes baby...oh god cum so deep inside of me..." she whispered softly as she pushed her hips back against his cock to get him to cum faster.

It wasn't long though, that she was cumming all over the toilet, making small splashes. "Fuck...fuck.." she moaned out, arching her back and squeezing her eyes tightly. "Ahh...ah...cum baby..." she whispered, nodding her head a little bit as she looked over her shoulder and gave him a small smile. "You are so good...your cock is so big and so deep inside of me..." she whispered, nodding her head with a grin. She licked her lips a little bit. Each time he thrust so deep inside of her, she gasped out in pleasure.

Even though she had just cum, her cock was still so hard. She wanted to fuck him so badly, but she knew she had scared him the night before, so she wouldn't push him just yet...but she knew she could break him soon.

Alex felt a load lift from his body when she said that she could not get pregnant. At least that was one thing they didn't have to worry about that anymore. His hips pounded heavily against Rhian's, pushing him closer and closer to an orgasm. "Ah... Ah... Rhian..." he moaned with each thrust of his hips, feeling his length being engulfed by her sex, "I'm... I'm about to... cum..." His hand on her member began to pump faster as his hips pushed even harder against her, making sure that he was as deep inside as her could get.

Then... The floodgates were thrust open. Rhian's white cum poured out of her cock, splashing across the toilet beneath them. Inside, Alex's own member began to fill her up inside. His own cum pumped into her womb. "Rhian..." he moaned once more, "You feel... so good... I can't... go on..." His breathing grew heavy as he collapsed against her back, his cock softening up inside of her. In his hand, he could feel her cock was still hard. She wasn't done.

"A-Are you still hard?" The feminine male gasped, "... That... Other thing we did last night... Would you... want to try that again?" Alex's face was a bright pink as he stood up, nearly falling back against the wall.

Rhian smiled as she turned around and wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him against her chest so he didn't fall over. She picked him up and carried him to the bedroom, laying him down on the bed. She could feel his cum leak out of her pussy and down her thighs. She ignored it though as she crawled onto the bed and laid on top of him.

"and what was that thing we did?" she whispered teasingly into his ear with a small smile. She leaned down and nibbled at his neck lightly. "Tell me.." she whispered softly, licking his neck before moving down a little more and leaned up to take off the rest of his clothes so be was completely naked.

Licking her lips, she looked down at his little body and leaned down to tease his nipples with her lips and tongue. "You are just..so sexy. I can't get over it. I love looking at you...." she whispered softly against his skin.

Alex blushed as he felt his small body being lifted once again, taking him to his bed. He actually felt quite small compared to this woman. Her strength was surprising giving her body's build. Well... She was a vampire. Perhaps they were just stronger than their bodies let on. The gasped as the futa crawled on top of his body. He could feel her organ rubbing against his limp cock. The male moaned softly at the odd feeling.

"Are you really going to make me say it?" he asked shyly, clearly embarrassed. A soft gasp left him when she nibbled on his neck teasingly, working on stripping the rest of his clothing off of him. Only Rhian was dressed by that point. Then she began to lap at his sensitive nubs, enticing a positive response from his member.

"W-When you... f-f-fucked me," the words came out in small stutters as he blushed brightly, "C-Can you do that again? Pl-Please?" His soft hands wrapped around her body, trying to stay as close to her as possible.

Rhian giggled and nodded her head at his request. "Mhm...I would love to fuck you again..." she whispered softly, as she got up and lifted his legs a little bit. She pressed the head of her cock into his hole slowly, moaning out. She pushed all the way inside of him and wrapped his legs around her waist. She laid down on top of him and kissed his lips deeply. She moaned against his lips when her cock was finally deep inside of him. "Mm..." she whispered softly.

She started to thrust in and out of his tight little hole, closing her eyes tightly for a few moments. Then she held herself up with her arms on either side of him and opened her eyes to watch him as she thrust. "You love my cock, don't you? You like the way it feels up your ass..." she whispered, smirking a little bit and noddding her head slowly at him. "Only my cock. You only like mine, huh?" she whispered, giving her a small smile.

Their hips slapped together and her cock throbbed inside of his tightness. "Fuck yes....you're mine...all mine..forever..." she whispered, licking her lips and nodding her head slowly.

Alex panted heavily as he felt the head of her cock slip into his tight ass. "G-Gah!" he nearly cried out in pain as he felt her slide deeper and deeper inside of his body. He didn't have the luxury of having that smaller dildo spreading him slightly this time around. Instead, it was just her cock. God her cock. A low moan fell from his throat when she began to pump into him, kissing him on the lips. Gladly, he returned the gentle kiss, loving this feeling.

Her cock began to thrust inside of him, hitting all the right places inside of him. In particular, she pushed against his prostate. Low pants and moans poured from his throat when she pulled away. "Oh god Rhian!" he cried out, "Your cock... I love it!... I love feeling it up my ass!... God..." His thin hands slid around her body, holding onto her tightly. Alex was getting addicted to this.

As their rutting went on, several thuds against the wall filtered in. "Keep it down over there, will yah!?" came the voice of an older male, Alex's neighbor, I've got a kid over here trying to figure out what's going on over there." The feminine male payed no attention to that voice. His breathing was heavy, moaning out loud without a single care.

Rhian looked up atthe wall where the man's voice had came from. She licked her lips and laughed softly as she looked down at the boy. "You're moving in with me, my love...I'll take care of you forever," she whispered, nodding her head as she kissed his lips lightly again. Her hips continued to pound into him. She really didn't care what his neighbor thought, she wasn't going to slow down or be quiet. But after this, she was taking him and all his belongings to her home and he really didn't have much of a choice in the matter.

She fucked him harder and harder, making the bed hit the wall from the force. Then, after a few more moments, she cried out and started to cum hard in his ass, moaning out and closing her eyes tightly. "Oh fuck yes..." she whispered, panting hard and thrust a few more times to finish cumming. She didn't pull out, but she did collapse on top of the boy. She nuzzled down against him and closed her eyes. "Mmm..." she whispered softly as she kissed his shoulder lightly.

Alex's breathing grew heavier as she informed her of their plans. "Y-Yes Rhian... Anything... Just please... Don't stop!" He moaned into her lips as their hips met with each thrust. His organ began to leak pre onto his stomach, more and more slipping out with each pass over his prostate. The noises of the neighboors no longer even reached his ears. All that mattered, was this overwhelming pleasure. Soon, his pants grew heavier, giving weigh to his orgasm.

"Rh-Rhian... I'm about to...!" with a sudden push, Alex's spent organ finished, spraying hot cum between their bodies. Small whimpers fell from his throat as he felt each pump inside of him. "I-I can feel you... filling me up..." he moaned. Then they collapsed together, completely spent. As she kissed his shoulder, her cock still hard inside of his ass, the male thought to himself. "I'm probably going to get evicted," he told her, "Are you sure I can stay with you? I mean... I won't be a bother, will I?"

"Never," she whispered, shaking her head slowly as she pulled out of him and got off the bed, stretching her arms above her head. "You will never be a bother, my love. I want you at my place. This place is small and dirty and you won't have to pay rent at my place so you can save your money to buy whatever you want," she said, giving him a small smile as she looked around at his things. "You won't need to bring any of the big furniture. I got it all under control. Just your clothes and any small things that you need or want to bring."

Rhian moved to the bathroom and cleaned her cock before pulling her pants back up and getting herself fixed up to go out, since they were leaving as soon as Alex was ready to go. "I can't imagine you awnt to face your neighbor, so get cleaned up, dressed, and lets get as many stuff out of here as we can, okay?" she asked, nodding her head slowly as she looked over at him with a small smile. She leaned over and kissed his lips gently.

Alex whimpered as she pulled out of his recently fucked hole. His body shuddered slightly as he remained beneath her, cum leaking down out of his hole onto his bed. Her offer sounded amazing, but almost sounded too good to be true. A tired smile fell across face as he pushed himself up, moaning at the feeling of her juices slipping out of him onto the sheets. "O-Okay," he told her, standing up off the bed. Should be simple. He really didn't have much here.

Going to the bathroom, he cleaned off his cock and washed out the remainder of the cum from his ass. Next, he threw on a pair of his loose-fitting clothing that was in his closet. The dress was completely black with a white trim. With a smile, he began to pack up some of his clothing, folding it into a bag as quick as he could. "Okay Rhian," Alex spoke with a bright smile, "I don't have that much so it shouldn't b- MMPH!" His words were stopped by the kiss that had been planted on his lips. He moaned in pleasure as his body melted into hers. Already, his bag full of clothing had been packed. All that remained was some simple toiletries.

Rhian kissed him deep and long, holding onto him tightly. She pulled back to breath and smiled down at him. "Okay, baby. Are you ready to go?" she whispered as she picked up the bag that held all of his clothes. When he was finished packing all that he needed, she grabbed him by the hand and jumped on the bed. She jumped up and down, making it pound against the bed. She moaned out, pretending that htye were at it again so that his neighbor didn't have any reason to come over right now.

After a few moments, she jumped off the bed with him and hurried out of his apartment, easily holding all of his stuff. It wasn't heavy at all for a strong vampire like herself. She got into her car and waited on him before driving away. "We'll be able to have a lot more uninterrupted fun at my house. No neighbors to yell at us," she said with a small laughas she looked over at him for a moment. She rubbed his thigh slowly as she drove, feeling really lucky she was going to be taking care of such a sweet boy that didn't mind her fat cock.

Alex fell deeper into their kiss just before they broke apart. Another blush had formed over his face, adding a bright pink hue to his skin tone. With a nod, he hurried and picked up the rest of his stuff, packing quickly. Once he was done, he turned to Rhian. "Yes I'm rea-" the feminine male stopped when he was pulled up onto the bed alongside the vampire, watching as she began jumping. It took a moment before he learned what she had planned. With a grin, he joined in as well, adding his own mix of moans to the mix.

He jumped off along with Rhian and hurried to her car, trying to avoid all contact with any of the neighbors. Thankfully, they made it out safely. Now in the car, Alex smiled shyly. "I can't wait," he spoke softly, leaning his head on her shoulder as she drove. He could feel her hand rub his thigh through his skirt. "Th-Thank you Rhian," his voice was nearly a whisper, "For all of this... Thank you... Hey. How did you find out where I lived?"

Rhian looked over him and gave him a small smile. "Your phone has all your information in it," she said with a light laugh, shaking her head a little bit as they drove on home. She moved her hand from his knee to high on his thigh slowly, squeezing him every so often. Finally, they got to her home and she helped him with all his stuff down to her bedroom.

"Technically you have your own room here," she said, nodding her head a little bit as she nodded to the ceiling, indicating to the upstairs. "But I can't imagine you will be in there much. Let's see...we do have the problem of me being a night crawler and you not..." she said, leaning back on her hands as she watched him carefully. It would be great if he could match his sleeping with hers, but she wouldn't ask him that...until she decided to turn him, of course.

Back
Top Bottom