Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summoned (Openots and Futakitty)

futakitty

Star
Rhian let out a small breath as she stood in the middle of a large circle with a bunch of intricate designs in it. It was a summoner's circle....to summon a demon. She was a rather strong summoner, even though she looked frail and weak. People always tried to pick fights with her, to jump her and try to rape her without fail. She always beating him.

So one would ask why in the world was she trying to summon something? She was strong enough to deceive people and then take them down. She didn't need a demon to help her. But to be honest, she really wanted someone she could...take her sexual frustrations out on...It was hard to find a lover that was okay with the fact that she had a rather large dick between her legs, currently held back by her tight panties. And of course, she was tired of being alone in her home. She wanted a companion.

And maybe a demon wasn't the right decision....demons were dominate creatures, weren't they? But...Rhian had an urge to try to tame one. To make her submissive to her cock...As a summoner, she would have some kind of control of the demon. Generally the demon had to listen to what she told it. Yeah...she was summoning up a demon slave, for sure.

So, closing her eyes, she began enchanting an old summoner spell. A wind started to pick up in the house, whipping her hair all around and a bright light shone from her body.

Yhiaja was… well… a demon. Back in the good old days, demons were allowed into the mortal realm whenever they wished it. Go around, cause some havoc, knock up a few women; just have a grand old time. Then certain ‘rules’ were put into effect. Demons could only go into the mortal realm if they were bound to a human. Well… as you can imagine, that put a dampener on the ‘having fun’ thing. Most creatures were fairly boring, using demons as bodyguards and keepers of treasure hordes. So, most demons avoided being summoned. It was a waste of time, even to an immortal creature.

Once a Demon was born… they stayed in that body forever. Some were giant horribly powerful creatures… and others were smaller and weaker… like Yhiaja. So, the smaller ones usually pursued magical exploits to even the playing field. This way, even a small Demon could easily overpower a big one. Plus… in the Demonic Realm, killing other demons… or fucking one another were pretty much the only thing to do. Of course, they didn’t stay dead; they came back to life within a few days with a few more scars and a few sore orifices.

Yhiaja was… well… quite powerful. Among female demons, having an intact virginity was a sign of great power since when two demons fought; more often than not the loser was bent over and fucked relentlessly then killed. Plus… she didn’t go out of her way to fight other demons being only 400 years old. But today… today would be the most humiliating day in her life.

Yhiaja was sitting in her fortress, lounging on her throne. It was a nice building, she had to throw the demon who used to own it out on his ass… but it hardly mattered, even if he was alive, it would be hard to do any raiding without his arms which were currently mounted on a plaque above the throne. But then… suddenly, a ringing noise filled her ears. It was almost deafening, enough so to make the small woman roll off the throne… but she never hit the ground.

All around her, the world melted away before she hit a wooden floor with a ‘thud!’. Slowly, she sat up, gauging her surroundings. “The hell?” She wasn’t very imposing, standing only at 4’3. Seeing the woman in the circle in front of her, the demon recoiled, looking almost disgusted. Turning, she jumped into the air, trying to fly away… though she instantly hit the ground HARD. She completely forgot that Demons don’t keep their wings in the mortal realm. Groaning, she sat up and tried to look imposing and scary. “Human! Why have you summoned me!” She shouted in a small girlish voice, pointing up at the Human.

Rhian opened her eyes when she felt the demon in her home and blinked a few times at the..smallness of the girl. But of course, she couldn't judge her on her looks. She knew that she was a demon and was probably really strong. She put her hands on her hips and tilted her head to the side. "Well...aren't you just a cute one," she said with a small giggle as she reached over and tapped her head lightly. Rhian stood a good foot and a half above her at five foot nine inches.

"You aren't very scary looking...but I bet you are like me...stronger than you look," she whispered as she flicked her wrist, sending out a barrier around her house. But she knew with the magic circle, that she hadn't summoned someone stronger than her. That would be a little dumb. No, this demon was weaker than her, but probably not by much. But still. Rhian could overpower her, she was sure.

"Why I summoned you...well, to be honest, I am looking for a companion that has to obey me, as their master," Rhian told her with a small nod of her head, moving her hands to cross them under her breasts. Her eyes looked up and down the small demon in front of her with a small smirk. "And I am so lucky that I got someone as cute as you," she said with a small giggle.

"I was a little afraid that I would be getting something big and nasty. But I got lucky!" the pink haired witch said as she stepped closer to the girl and gave her a big hug, smashing her face into her perky breasts. "I am lonely...will you keep me company?" she said, pouting playfully, acting as if the demon had a choice... "What's your name?"

The small demon winced a little as the finger tapped her noggin, waving her arms at it to bat it away. The Human was definitely taller than her, there was no question there. Though… her cheeks burned at being called ‘cute’. The last Demon that called her that was thrown into the pit of eternal suffering! Though… from what she heard… it really wasn’t that bad. Still though, what did this Human want?

“Not very scary! Why! That is completely untrue! I am downright terrifying!” The Demon stomped her foot on the ground, seeing the summoner flick her finger. Instantly, she felt the magic in the air… a barrier spell… well that was fantastic, now she couldn’t escape. Physically, she probably wasn’t much stronger than the Human… not that it mattered. Part of the summoning ritual bound her to the woman’s will; she would have to do anything she said. This Human was her first Summoner… and frankly she wasn’t too impressed yet. Humans always seemed to rush everything and try and find ‘peaceful solutions’ which never worked anyways.

“A C-companion?!” At this, the Demon looked truly disgusted. “I-I-I, w-y…” She was truly at a loss for words. Taking a step back, the powder-blue eyes looked up at her Summoner carefully. There were rumors about Summoners like these. Looking for a Demon pet to take out their sexual frustration, or to fill a lonely gap in their life. As far as Humans went though… she could have done worse. More often than not, it was either an old crone or a fat wealthy merchant who wanted a sexual companion.

“I-I already said, I’m not cu-“ Yhiaja was cut off as her face as smashed into the Human’s breasts which did a fantastic job of muffling the shrill complaints from the squirming Demon. The dark arms and legs flailed wildly as she tried to push herself away, finally managing to look up at Rhian, just enough space between them so her face wasn’t completely engulfed by the woman’s breasts. “You say that like I have a choice…” The Demon fumed for a moment before hearing the question. What Yhiaja didn’t know was that the main way to control a Demon was through their name. Giving the Summoner her name was essentially like signing a contract. “M-My name?” She paused for a moment, looking up at the woman cautiously. “My n-name is Yhiaja.” The Demon stated rather bluntly. “And yours?”

"Rhian," Rhian said with a small nod of her head. She giggled softly as she wrapped her arms around her head again and pulled her against her breasts so she could stop whining and complaining about it. She giggled softly as she rocked back and forth for a moment. She just loved the way that Yhiaja squirmed to get away from her.

But after a moment, Rhian let go and stepped back to try her name on her tongue. "Yhiaja..." she whispered, nodding her head slowly, knowing that now the contract was signed, so to speak. The deed was done and now the small little demon was hers....she couldn't help the small smirk on her face as she crossed her arms under her perky breasts. Her eyes looked down at the strap that wrapped around Yhiaja's almost...none existent chest. She would have thought the demon was a skinny little boy if not for the fact that in those tiny little black panties, there was no bulge.

"But you are cute. Don't argue with me," Rhian said with a small giggle. It wasn't really a command or anything like that. The summoner tilted her head to the side a bit as she watched her carefully for a moment and placed her hands on her hips now. "I wonder, now that I have your name, how much I can order you around..." she whispered, tilting her head to the side a bit.

"Yhiaja..." she whispered, lifting her chin, feeling the magic already coursing through her body. "I want you to answer me honestly..." she whispered, her head tilting to the side slowly and a small smile. "If you think I am attractive..." She wanted to start off small and work from there. Just to test the connection that was shared between them now.

“Rhia-“ The small Demon was cut off again as her face was buried in the breasts once more. It was horribly frustrating, and a little humiliating as she was rocked back and forth… almost like a child.

When she was finally released, she took a step back, pulling deep breaths of air into her lungs. She had almost forgotten that she had to breathe while on this plane… how troublesome. Upon hearing the Human speak her name, her back went rigid as she looked up at her. She could feel Rhian’s eyes roaming over her body, drinking her in and examining every curve of the small frame. Once Rhian had her back turned… she would have to steal some clothes. While her attire was suitable for the Demon Realm… she doubted that Humans would receive it quite so well though. Fiddling with the choker around her neck, the girl looked back up at the Human almost curiously.

Hearing the ‘don’t argue with me’, the Demon’s brow furrowed a little. Regardless of how the Human saw it… it was still and order which meant she had to follow it. “Oh, not too much. I mean… you shouldn’t try or anything, I imagine you’ve heard the rumors about Demons going insane from being given too many orders.” Yhiaja replied rather nonchalantly, crossing her arms. Of course it was completely untrue… but if she could convince the Human to not try any experiments… then maybe she could trick her into freeing her.

Turning around, she examined the room she was in, walking over to a wall and placing a hand on it before hearing her name. Looking over at Rhian, she blinked. “Honestly… about what?” She asked right before the Human popped off the question. “Of course no-“ It was almost like her breath was caught in her throat as she tried to lie to her Summoner. “There is no way I’d find y-“ Once again… caught in her throat. “M-Maybe I find you a little attra-“ This was horribly frustrating for her. “F-Fine. For a Human… you are gorgeous…” The small Demon fumed, crossing her arms and looking away from Rhian, obviously embarrassed about the admission.

Rhian couldn't help the small girlie laugh that escaped her at her attempts to lie. Good. As long as she remembered to tell her to be honest, the little demon could never lie to her. She hardly believed her about demons going insane. They were pretty much already insane anyway. Her dark blue-green eyes watched the small demon carefully as she thought about what else she could force the girl to do..She knew that she had to be careful with what she said. She wanted to make the least amount of loopholes as possible.

"So...you think I am gorgeous. That is so cute," the woman said with a small giggle, covering her mouth in a cute kind of way. Her pink hair fell over her shoulders and over her breasts. The shirt she was wearing showed off just a little bit of cleavage of her perky breasts. "Well, I think you are just a cute little demon. Makes me want to explore you with my tongue," she said, giving her a small wink.

"Yhiaja...unless I state that you must answer me honestly, can you lie to me?" Rhian asked her curiously, tilting her head to the side as she watched her carefully. She had to know the rules. it was necessary if she wanted to control the demon properly. She moved to lean against the wall as she waited for her response.

Yhiaja blushed furiously as the Human laughed at her, walking away and letting her finger trace along the wall. So far… aside from this Human flaunting her power over her, things weren’t going terribly. From the tales she heard, most Demons would wake up locked in a tower with a vast amount of treasure only to never see the light of day again. But this… woman wanted a companion, and she seemed nice enough… one lifetime wasn’t too much to give… right? No! She was a proud Demon! She would not stoop to obeying a Human!

“W-What?” She turned around as the Human laughed at her again. “Y-your tongue? What do you mean by that?” Yhiaja looked cautious. When it came to sex… or anything sexual, she was fairly inexperienced. That is to say… she knew that the penis went into the vagina… and that was about it. Being smart and strong enough, she managed to avoid having her cherry popped by losing a fight with another Demon… though it looked like this Human had plans to do that herself.

“I-“ Yhiaja bit her lip, obviously trying to figure out how to answer. “N-No.” She sighed, walking over to the woman. “When the summoning spell was made, Mortals realized that Demons were naturally brutal and deceptive creatures, so they including several components into the summoning ritual to prevent us from giving our Summoner faulty information or leading them into traps.” The small Demon explained. “The two big rules are. No lies, and I cannot physically harm you in any way unless permitted. But… I don’t have to answer your questions. Since I cannot lie, the choice of remaining silent is always there.” She figured Rhian needed to know the basic rules of the Summoner’s relationship with a Demon at least.

"Unless I tell you that you must answer me," Rhian told her softly, nodding her head a little bit. She had read that in her summoning book, that the summoned could deceive or harm her. She just wanted to make sure that that was true. "Alrighty. Well, you are going to need some clothes. Not right now, since that is more than okay inside of the house. But outside of the house, that's not appropriate. You'd get in trouble and I'd get in trouble and I am just not into that."

Rhian looked down at the summoning circle that was all over her basement floor. Muttering a simple spell, the chalk marks disappeared. "Come on. Let's go upstairs," she said, turning around and went up the stairs to get out of the cold basement. Her home was simple and it was clean. There was two rooms total. She lived by herself, so she really didn't need much at all. She thought it would be silly to get a bigger home when an actually big family might need it. So she settled for this spot. The kitchen where she cooked her food was in the same room as the living quarters, a few chairs and a few instruments that she played from time to time.

A door lead to her bedroom and since she lived by herself and rarely had people over, let alone in her bedroom, the bathroom wasn't blocked off. It was cheaper to get it this way. Rhian moved to sit down on a chair and tilted her head as she watched the demon carefully. "I'm hungry. Make me something good to eat.."

“Right…” Yhiaja replied, nodding to the woman. “Clothes? What is wrong with what I’m wearing?” The girl murmured. Where she was from, this was considered conservative, most Demons simply walked around bare-ass naked. She wondered if most Mortals still used magic. From what she had heard, having a summoned creature as a pet was a trend for a while since the Demonic Realm was apparently quite empty for some time because of massive summoning.

Feeling the magic buzz through the air, she looked around, seeing the chalk had vanished. “F-Fine..” The small Demon huffed, noting that the room was rather cold which her severe lack of clothing didn’t help with. All she could think as she entered the main body of the house was… how tiny it was. Yhiaja missed her giant castle up on the mountain of infinite despair. The kitchen… confused her a bit. It looked a little bit like the torture room with the burners… but what was the big white thing? When in the Demonic Realm… eating was… well… they just didn’t need to do it. But already, she could feel pangs of hunger hitting her empty stomach. Yhiaja watched Rhian walk over and sit down at the table before crossing her arms.

“Okay then…” She remembered hearing that Humans like meat… maybe the giant box in the corner (the fridge) was where she kept it. Grabbing the door handle, she grunted a little, pulling it open as the cold air washed over her, making her small frame shiver. To reach the top shelf, she practically had to climb up into the fridge, her toes gripping the edge of the bottom shelf as she grabbed a package of bacon before falling from the fridge and landing flat on her butt. Grumbling, she stood up, rubbing her posterior before walking over to the table and placing the package on the table. “Is this good for Humans to eat?” She asked, looking up at Rhian curiously.

Rhian nodded her head a little bit. "Do you know how to cook?" she asked, raising her eyebrows as she looked down at the bacon for a moment. She shook her head as she stood up and grabbed the bacon. "I just wanted to see if you know how...." But it was pretty much obvious that she didn't know how to cook. Which was fine. She knew how to cook and had no problems with doing it.

"Come on, I'll show you," she said, walking over to the kitchen and turned on one of the burners with a match. She reached into the cupboard for a flat pan and set it up. Using some oil, she drizzled some on the pan and waited for it to start sizzling before adding a strips of bacon in a single layer on the pan. "Get me some eggs from the fridge. Where you got the bacon," she told the girl with a small nod of her head.

"As for your clothes...well...look at what I am wearing.." She was wearing a shirt that covered her breasts and stomach and a shirt that covered a majority of her legs. As a magic weilder, she had made her own clothes. Most of the non magical humans had to wear rags. Sometimes she sold clothes to a few that wanted to dress like her. "What you are wearing is considered to be undergarments...but like I said. I have no problems with you walking around like that inside of the house."

“Erm… no.” Yhiaja replied, frowning a little at the comment. “I know how to roast meat… that is about it.” Of course, she didn’t plan on going into any gory details about what the meat was or who it came from. Following Rhian into the kitchen, she watched carefully as the woman prepared the stove and started cooking the bacon. The smell of the sizzling meat was absolutely amazing in her honest opinion. Demon Meat smelled like rotting eggs when it cooked, this… actually smelled rather delicious.

“Eggs… okay, I know what those are!” Yhiaja nodded, seeming a little excited that there was something here she recognized. Climbing back up into the fridge, it took her a few minutes before she climbed back down with a carton of eggs. Opening it up, she frowned a little, pulling four out, one at a time and setting them on the counter. “Rhian… I think your eggs are bad.” The Demon mused, climbing back up into the fridge and placing them back on their shelf before closing it. “They aren’t black and all spotty…” Yhiaja looked at the small white ovals with a look of animosity, poking them with a dark-skinned finger.

“Under-garments…” The small demon rolled the word around in her mouth. “Do you have anything that would fit me?” She asked, looking up at the woman as she cooked. A normal sized shirt would probably have been long enough to count as a dress for the tiny Demon, though she wouldn’t know the difference. If she wasn’t careful though, most people could easily mistake Yhiaja for a very pretty boy Demon which would be… bad.

Rhian blinked a few times as she looked over at her perfect little eggs and then over at the girl. She laughed softly and shook her head. "I don't know what kind of eggs you eat, but these are completely normal here," she told her as she flipped the bacon and let them cook. When they were fully cooked, she took them off the pan and put it on a plate. Then she cracked the eggs and fried them in the same pan.

Rhian glanced back over at her for a moment and then thought about it. She did have shirts that would fit her small form, long shirts that barely covered her own ass would probably go down to her knees on the demon. "How about we both just go around my house like you?" she asked with a small smirk. But she would take off her clothes after she was done cooking.

Frying the eggs didn't take long. Soon they were fully cooked as well and she was putting them on the plate. "Here we are," she said, turning around and grabbing another plate from the cupboard. She put half the food on the plate and handed it to the girl. Turning back, she turned off the stove and put the pan in the skin, rinsing it off so the food didn't stick. She would clean it another time.

"Be careful, it's hot. So try not to burn yourself," she told the girl as she grabbed a fork from a drawer and handed it over to her. Then she went into the living area of the large room and sat down on a chair to eat.

“They come from giant lizard bird thingies…” Yhiaja replied, poking one of the eggs before Rhian cracked it open into the skillet. Standing on her tip-toes, she watched the woman work at cooking the food, trying to memorize every little detail since she was sure that Rhian would expect her to do it eventually. She didn’t notice the Human looking her over again, the small thing too busy watching the food cook.

“Both go around like me?” Yhiaja blinked, Rhian’s words having caught her attention. “Yeah, I guess that would work. I’ll be honest, in the Demon Realm, most of us just go around naked, it sort of is… what is the word you all use. A fad?” Yhiaja shrugged. “If it makes you more comfortable, that is fine.” Reaching up, she ran a hand through her hair, stopping and grabbing onto her horns for a moment. She was glad those didn’t vanish too since she was quite proud of them. Rubbing them gently, she looked over at Rhian, noticing that the woman was filling up two plates with the food.

Taking one, she looked at the fork and giggled at it. Miniature pitchforks! How quaint! Rolling it around in her fingers, she followed the taller woman into the livingroom, climbing up onto one of the couches and crossing her legs. Poking at the food for a moment, she picked up one of the bacon strips and bit into it, chewing it around in her mouth… truly surprised at the pleasant taste. “So.” Yhiaja looked over at Rhian after swallowing her food. “What is it you exactly want from me as a.. companion?” She asked. Rhian didn’t have to answer her really, in fact she could just brush the question off.

Giant lizard bird thingies... Rhian raised her eyebrows a little bit at that and shook her head a little bit at her. Her eggs came from chickens. Regular flightless birds. But she figured that really didn't matter where the eggs came from. Just that they were still good enough to eat. Her eyes looked back over at the girl when she spoke of demons normally walking around naked. She chuckled and shook her head slowly at her. "Humans are generally fully clothed, but you can wear whatever you want around your home though."

Rhian glanced at her out of the corner of her eye, wondering if she even knew what a fork was. Well, she didn't mind having to teach a cute demon such as herself the ways of the human realm. She smiled a bit and began eating the eggs with the fork. But she didn't bother using it with the bacon. She just picked up those with her fingers and munched on time. Crispy yet still a little chewy, just the way she liked it.

At her question though, Rhian paused and had to think about that. What she wanted from the girl...she shrugged her shoulders a little bit as she continued to eat. "I am not sure..." Well, she was sure. It was hard to get a lover when she had a penis...and she knew that a demon wouldn't mind. Or didn't have a choice in the manner. And she was sure that female demons with dicks were a little common...maybe...

"I think we will figure out the reason sooner or later," she said, shrugging her shoulders a little bit. When she finished eating, she stood up and walked to the sink. She rinsed out her plate and set it aside, going to actually clean them later on. "Well, I'll just give you one of my older, longer shirts for you to wear as a belt," she told her as she moved to stand in the living area. She waited until Yhiaja was finished before showing her to her bedroom. There was a closet that was full of clothes, more clothes than most women around here, a dresser full of undergarments and what not. There was a large bed in the middle and in the corner was a tub and a toilet. But her home did not smell. Because of her magic, she was able to keep the toilet really clean and fresh.

Going to the closet, she stepped inside and glanced around before pulling out a plain blue colored shirt. "Here. Put this on," she told her as she went to her dresser and grabbed a thin rope. "And tie this around you waist."

Yhiaja picked up a bit of egg with fingers and popped it into her mouth, looking a little surprised at the taste. These mortals really had it easy… their food actually tasted GOOD. “Fully clothed? All the time?” Just the thought seemed to confuse the girl as she shook her head, taking another bite. “Hm, whatever I want?” Since being eaten wasn’t exactly a threat around here, she might just stick to being naked most of the time, especially if this Human was planning on taking advantage of her sexually.

The Demon’s eyes narrowed a little at Rhian’s reply about not being sure about a ‘companion’ or what she wanted with one. It was easy to spot a lie from a mile away to a Demon since they rarely told one another the truth as it was. But… she didn’t say anything, choosing to focus on her food for the time being. Honestly, she wondered why the Human didn’t seek out another of her own kind. Of course, a Demon lover would be there until she either died or released her… so there was that. Plus, if the girl wanted to get… creative, Yhiaja would have no say in the matter.

Nodding, she stood up and followed the Human to the kitchen, doing the same with her dishes. It was interesting to actually act like a Mortal… and kind of fun. She figured murderous rampages were probably a bad thing though… so maybe it wasn’t as fun as it was back home. Walking back into the living area, she nodded. Following her into the bedroom, Yhiaja’s attention was instantly pulled away from Rhian as she began to explore the room, lifting up the covers of the bed and looking under it, wondering what exactly the large tub and the porcelain bowl were for. When she heard Rhian tell her to put something on, she turned around and walked over to the closet.

Taking the shirt, she examined it for a moment before sliding it on over her head. It was… really long. It still looked like a shirt, but it hung down well past her knees. Looking down at herself, she took the rope and tied it around her waist, feeling a bit silly. All she could hope was that the Human would take her out to buy some clothing that actually fit her in the near future. “So, Rhian. What kind of magic do you use?” The Demon asked, sitting down on the edge of the bed. In the Demon Realm, most Demons specialized in Destruction magic… though she wasn’t entirely sure what kind of magic Humans were able to use.

Rhian glanced over at her for a moment. She did...look a little silly in that outfit. She bit her lip for a moment before moving over to her dresser and opened the top drawer. She removed a hidden bottom and reached down further to pull out her bag of coins. She looked inside of it for a moment before moving back over to her. they were going to have to go shopping. Now.

"We are going to get you some clothes to wear. And some fabrics that you like so I can make you some things as well, since sometimes shops don't offer the cutest things...You see this skirt? You can't find something as short as this in the markets. I had to buy the fabric and use magic to do it," she told her with as mall nod of her head, giving her a small smile.

"But I do all sorts of magic, I suppose. I guess it would be called Creative Magic...I am not sure because I can clean the house with the right circles...I guess I can do anything after I learn how to perfectly draw the circle and no how to exactly pronounce the chants," Rhian said, nodding her head slowly as she glanced over at the girl. She grabbed a bag she had made and put the bag of coins inside of there, hanging it over one shoulder.

She motioned the girl to follow her as they walked out of her house. There was already a protective circle that went around her house and she said a simple chant to protect it from thieves. She turned to Yhiaja and smiled at her. "Alright. We are going shopping, alright Yhiaja. So I want you to stick close to me and try not to be taken. There are some sick bastards that might mistake you as a child."

Yhiaja listened in silence, nodding quietly. So they were going to buy her new clothes and then Rhian was going to make her some clothing she liked. Of course, as a Demon she would prefer skimpy clothing that showed off a lot of skin… but apparently Humans frowned upon that, so maybe Rhian would make her some clothing like hers.

“Creative magic? Huh… that really is weird.” Yhiaja shrugged, seeing the Human put the smaller bag inside of a bigger one… oh yeah, Mortals used money to buy things. She would need to remember that, especially since Demons pretty much would just beat another Demon up for his stuff. “Demons can only do destructive magics. Like… I’m really good at making things melt and explody stuff.” The small dark-skinned demon wiggled her fingers a little as small red balls appeared around her fingers, exploding with a small ‘pop’!

Seeing that Rhian was leaving the house, she quickly followed her, looking at the door with a certain amount of animosity as it closed behind them. “A child?! I am no such thing!” The small demon’s brow furrowed as she crossed her arms. The reply was almost comical coming from the tiny Demon who was practically looking straight up at Rhian. But… she knew she couldn’t make anyone who tried to run off with her ‘vanish’ since that would cause trouble for her summoner.

Sighing a little, she reached up and took Rhian’s hand, looking utterly humiliated at the act. “F-Fine. Let’s go.” She was a little excited about getting some new clothes… and possibly getting to know her summoner better. “So… what is the real reason you summoned me?” Yhiaja asked, gripping the Human’s hand tightly. “I can sense lies you know… it is kind of what Demons do.”

Rhian laughed lightly as the girl complained that she wasn't a child. While the summoner did believe her, other's didn't know better and would automatically assume she was a child. There was just no way around it. Yhiaja looked like a child. "No destroying anything unless I tell you too..." she said, nodding her head. She had a feeling that the demon wouldn't be using much of her magic while she was up here. She grinned when the girl grabbed her hand and walked with her toward the outdoor market that sold a lot of different things.

At her question, the human glanced over at the small demon and laughed softly. "Well, I can't tell you out here..." she whispered as she leaned down to whisper into her ear. "But I suppose lying to you won't really work again..." she whispered softly as she nuzzled up against her slowly. "I summoned you for a companion..." Which wasn't really a lie. She did. She summoned her to have someone around the house...and maybe to have sex from time to time.

"Because you ahve to be around me because I ask for it. I will never get someone like you in this realm," she whispered, laughing again as they walked to the market. She didn't live very long from the market, so they were there in no time. "Alright. So first things first is clothes and fabric so you don't look so silly in that shirt," she said, laughing lightly as they made their way to the clothing part of the market. They passed all sorts of different vendors. The first part of the market was food, so they passed all sorts of vegetables, grains, fruits, and meets.

"Here we are.." she said, stopping in front of a children's stall. These clothes should fit her. "We'll get lots of fabric so I can make you other clothes, but get a few things from here. Anything that happens to catch your eye and you can see yourself wearing."

“But that isn’t any fun…” The Demon huffed as she followed the human. It was in the shape of an order… which meant she couldn’t disobey. When the warm breath washed over her ear as the Human whispered to her, the small demon blushed darkly. She wondered why the Human couldn’t tell her out here… it probably meant something perverse, Humans with their silly rules of ‘etiquette’, she wondered if she would be able to ease her Summoner out of that mindset. It would be difficult, but… fun to see, and what was the worst the woman could do to her? Dismiss her?

“So… you wanted a unique companion?” Yhiaja asked as they walked along. The powder-blue eyes looked around the market with an expression of amazement. All this food in one place, it was nothing short of amazing to her since in the Demon realm you had to hunt down your own food… here… if you had money, you would never go hungry. “Clothes… and then fabric, right.” She murmured, entranced by all the goods and wares spread out around them. When they reached the stall with the children’s clothing, she bumped into Rhian, her attention being focused on the various stalls.

“Anything?” She asked, letting her hand slip from Rhian’s. The Children’s clothing was definitely her size… but it was all… well… childish. The Demon poked around for nearly twenty minutes before settling on a plain black robe. It was simple… but it was the only thing she could find that wasn’t pink and frilly that was actually in her size. “Here!” She exclaimed, holding it up to Rhian, obviously pleased with herself on finding something that wasn’t excessively girly.

"Well, obviously that didn't work too well. Looks like I'll be making all of your clothing. Which is fine," Rhian said, paying for the black robe and let the girl hold her own things. "Alright, come on," she said, motioning for the girl to follow her a few stalls down, passing very nice clothes that would never fit the girl. But they soon arrived at a stall that sold all different kinds of fabrics, of different patterns and shapes. Some were thicker than the others.

"Get whatever colors you like. Then we can get home and start making you some cute clothes," she said, noddding her head slowly as she glanced over at the girl again. She stood back and crossed her arms over her chest as she waited. But since she was here anyway, she might as well get some fabrics that she liked, so she could make clothes.

So unfolding her arms, Rhian stepped closer to the fabrics and looked at all of them. She picked out thin, colorful ones. She stayed away from the weird patterns and picked out simple patterns. Like strips and plaid of various pretty colors. She glanced over at the demon for a moment, wondering if the only color she would get was black. Not that Rhian really cared over that. If that's what the girl wanted, then that's what she would buy her.

“Hmph, I like it.” Yhiaja replied as they left the stall. Taking Rhian’s hand again, she held the robe close to herself. In an unfamiliar plane like this one… possessions were going to be quite important. Plus… she liked the robe, it would be nice since the air here was so freaking cold. When they arrived at the fabric stall, the Demon truly looked surprised. Never before had she seen so many colors! Letting her hand slip from Rhian’s she went to explore the stall, slipping the robe on before she did.

Yhiaja spent about thirty minutes rifling through the various bolts of fabric. It was obvious she was being careful as to not appear overeager.

Walking back over to Rhian, she came back with a tiny demon-sized armload of fabrics. One was a dark red that was a silk fabric, another was a deep violet which was made of the same materials. Of course, there were quite a few black ones as well, and hidden in the dead center of the load was a light-pink satin material that she was obviously trying to hide. Truth be told… Yhiaja liked pink quite a bit, but in the Demon-Realm… it was such a bright and ‘frilly’ color, that most Demons that wore it were made fun of or beaten to death.

Rhian said nothing about the pink she spotted and instead paid for all the fabrics. She carried a few in a bag and let Yhiaja carry the rest in another bag. "Alright, let's get back home and see what kinds of clothes I can make for you," she told the girl with a small nod of her head, taking her hand. She started to walk out of the market, once again passing all the food venders. "Would you like something sweet?" she asked going over to a stall and picking up some sweet sugary bread. She got two and paid for them before carefully handing one to her demon.

She ate her sweet bread slowly, loving the warm sweet taste of the sugar on her tongue. "Good?" she asked, glancing over at the girl as they walked on home. Once again, it did not take too long to walk inside and she was using her powers to unlock the door and stepping inside. She shut her door behind her and set the fabrics on the counter before going to her bedroom. She looked on her bookshelf as she nibbled on her bread and then pulled out a book of her own notes for her styles of clothing. They all had pictures to go with them.

"Here," she said, carrying the book out to the living room and set it on the counter. "after you are done with the bread and washed your hands, you can go through that and tell me what you like."

“Sweet?” The Demon looked at the bread curiously, taking it from Rhian and sniffing it. Well… it didn’t smell bad. Biting into it, the blue eyes widened with amazement before Yhiaja looked extremely pleased, taking another bite. “Mm, it’s amazing!” The small woman exclaimed with a mouthful of the bread. She certainly took her time in eating it, savoring each bite as though it were her last. Maybe staying with this Human wouldn’t be so bad… and maybe she would let the Human have her way with her. It was going to happen… but it would be better if she confronted Rhian about it and see if the woman would allow the Demon to do it on her terms.

When they stepped inside, she was just finishing the last bites of her bread, setting the bags on the table. In the blink of an eye, she had taken the clothes off, leaving herself completely nude… just how she preferred it. Walking over to the sink, she washed her hands off before looking over at Rhian, eying the book curiously. “Actually… I would rather discuss the two of us.” The Demon commented, turning the water off as she walked over to the Human. Looking straight up at her.

“I’ve already figured out that you are eventually going to want… well… sex.” Walking over to the counter, she climbed up and sat down so she was eye-to-eye with Rhian. “For Demons though, it is tradition for the victor to ‘claim’ his or her prize after they fight, usually taking them in whichever way they wish. I’m still… well… unspoiled as you mortals say. If possible… when the time does come, at least let me lose my virginity like a proper Demon rather than ordering me to lay still or something like that.” Yhiaja was being as blunt as possible… but it was better this way, dealing with the ‘elephant in the room’ as Humans said.

About us? Rhian blinked a few times as she looked over at the girl for a moment and then raised her eyebrows at her bluntness. Well, wow. She was not expecting that, but she esrioiusly hoped that she didn't have to actually fight her though. "I want you to want me, babe," she whispered as she leaned on the counter between the girls legs and leaned in close to her. "I don't want you to just lay here. That's boring. I want you to enjoy me. I am surprised though...I didn't know that there was such a thing as a virgin demon..." she whispered, laughing softly and shaking her head slowly.

She licked her lips as she looked over at the demon's nude body. She was cute..sexy...even if she looked like a child. She briefly wondered if that meant she was a pervert....but then didn't care. She leaned up closer and kissed her lips deeply for a moment. "I hope i don't have to fight you when that time does come..." she whispered softly, giving her a small smile. She moved away from her then and nodded over to the book.

"Pick out what styles you like and we can get you some cute clothes...I suppose...I don't really mind if you walk around like that," she whispred, giving her a small wink. She watched her carefully for a moment before pulling her shirt over her head. "Maybe I should walk around like that too...what do you think?" she whispered, her large breasts secured in a bra.

Back
Top Bottom