Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are my Heavan(Wolvenrogue and MoonlightRomance)

"ok darlin," Charlie said. "I'll take you at your word. Are you ready to see Hillary yet or do you want to head back to the house?" he pulled her over next to him on the seat and gave her a kiss and a hug. He dug the middle seat belt out of the seat so she could sit beside him like the old days. Charlie still had a knecker knob on the wheel, and he intended to use it.
~~~~

Robert pushed harder and the head of his cock popped inside her he pause a minute to let he stretch and then gave another sharp push, and took her cherry. Slowly he slid into her until he felt his cock hit her cervix. she was full and he stll havd nearly two inches to go. She was tiny and he would haveto be careful notto hurt her.

"I'm ready to see her." She said, kissing him in return after being pulled from the other side of the cab to just beside Charlie. There was little room between them, but the two of them sat comfortably beside each other. Upon him digging the seat belt out she took both ends of it and fastened it. "You still have that thing?" She asked, pointing to the necker knob. "I remember when you first got it, not too long after you got this truck." She said with a smile before kissing him again. "We used to pretty much live in this truck, always making out in it, unable to hardily keep our hands off each other even as you would be driving." Karen said, reminiscing on their high school years. "I miss those days."

As Robert pushed harder and the head of his cock entered her, Roxanne couldn't help but to wince and make a soft whining sound in pain. As he paused for a minute, to allow her to to stretch some. For that minutes she took deep, relaxing breaths, trying to prepare herself for the pain that was to come. When he resumed and gave her another sharp push, popping her cherry she couldn't help but to let out a loud whimpering sound and as it pop, Roxy could feel it bleeding and from what she could feel, there was quite a bit of blood. Even when she was completely filled she knew he had quite a bit more to put in her. Right now it was painful, but she knew once that pain was gone, it would turn into pleasure.

Charlie turned and kissed her, his arm wrapped around her shoulders. He let his hand trail down inside her blouse and cup her right breast, and massage her nipple to attention. Charlie remebered those days fondly too and wasn't afraid to relive them. his arm slipped down behind her back and around her waist, then started un buttoning her jeans. next the zipper slid down and his hand was quickly inside er panties and his finger working her clit.

~~~~~

Robert began to slowly slide in and out of her. She was tight and he was sensitive an horny. He hadn't been with a woman in 2 years. After a couple more, thrusts he groaned loudly and his body stiffened.

As bad as Karen wanted to refuse his advances so that they could get back on the road and got to see Hillary sooner and wanted to relive them so badly. As Charlie's arm wrapped around her shoulder, Karen felt any tension that had began to build up in her muscles be replaced by utter relaxation. By the time his hand had trailed down the inside of her top and cupped her breast, massaging the nipple until it was hard, she was moaning. "Charlie..." She moaned. "I don't want you to stop." Karen purred in a sexy voice, one he hadn't heard from her since long before she had left. As his arm slipped down behind her back and around her waist before beginning to unbutton her jeans she looked up at him, a mixture of pure love and lust in her eyes. When he began to finger her, her body responded by beginning to make her pussy wet as she humped at his hand and moaned.

When Robert first began to slowly slide in and out of her, the pain was still there, but it was quickly fading and being replaced by pleasure. Unlike Robert she had never been with a man and he was her first. When his body stiffened as he thrust into her one final time, she knew what was coming and her body stiffened too, ready to climax.

Charlie liked driving with her hot and bothered next to him so he kept on going down the highway steering with the necker knob. he had her getting hot and sloppy, but he wanted better access. "Pull your jeans down " he said. as she did. he slipped a second finger inside her and started working he clit with his thumb. He teased her mercilously.

~~~~~~

Robert shot his load deep inside her filling her tiny pussy. he could feel he pussy now grabbing at him and could hear her scream. he covered her mouth. he didnt want attention. They were in a military hospital

When Charlie began to drive again, Karen was sitting next to to him, clearly very aroused and as he drove she would rub against him, purring while she did like a cat in heat. "Please, make love to your naughty little sex kitten, she needs you to dominate her, master." She purred, calling him "Master" like she used to. Karen was sure just hearing her call him that again brought back memories of some of the skimpy outfits she used to wear to show off her body to him. When he ordered her to pull her jeans down she did, pulling her thong down as well. As he inserted a second finger she was sure he could feel how wet her inner thighs already were from her own juices and as he teased her more she helplessly humped at his hand.

Roxanne found that as Robert climaxed inside of her, the feeling of his warm seed was quite pleasurable for her. She screamed out in pleasure, surprised when he clamped his hand tightly over her mouth so that her scream was muffled. At first she felt as if he was ashamed of her; like he didn't want people to know what kind of bond the two of them had. Hell, even when she realized why he did it she couldn't help but feel that he was ashamed of her and of his love for her.

Charlie felt young again, he had his kitten back. "Take off your blouse my pet I want to see your breasts, I want to see your long nipples make them hard for me" He knew that to do this meant being totally exposed in the cab of the truck. Was she really the pet of their early years, totally obedient and uninhibited? He would see. He increased the speed and intensity with which he finger fucked her and her back arched. He could tell she was getting near a release. He had seen this before from her many times. His cock was hart that it had poked out of his jeans at his belt, and its purplish head was in plain view for Karen, if she were looking but her head was back and her eyes tightly closed, her back arched and her breasts thrust forward straight in the air. It seemed to him as though she were in a trance. Suddenly there was blast of an air horn, and Bob got a big thumbs up from the driver of the semi he had just passed.

~~~~

Robert could see the disappointment on Roxie's face but he didn't know why. What did I do? he ask, removing the hand from her mouth. He paused in his thrusting a moment. "did I hurt you?". He waited for an answer.

"Yes Master, anything for you." She said with a seductive purr to her voice. She took off the shirt she had on, clearly not bothered that it meant being completely exposed in the cab of the truck and that anybody that passed by would see the top part of her nude. Upon getting the shirt of she threw it to the floor and began to play with her nipples, focusing on making them nice and hard for her Master. As he increased the intensity at which he was fingering her and her back arched in pleasure as she moaned, getting increasingly closer to orgasm; it was testing her focus. It became clear when the air horn sounded and that didn't even disturb her, that she was in some kind of trance. She was no longer Karen the forty something year old mother and wife but she was Karen, her Master Charlie's sex kitten and she saw herself as a teenager of Nineteen years old; the age she had been when Charlie had discovered her fascination with hypnosis and bondage. "Master, make me cum!" She screamed out.

"You didn't do anything." She said, looking up at him as he removed his hand from her mouth once she had stopped screaming out in pleasure. "No, physically I'm fine." She said, though despite Roxanne's words there was a look of hurt in her eyes and she was sure he could hear it in her voice, too. Surely there was something that had hurt her, something Roxy wasn't telling him.

Charlie pulled his fingers deep inside her and jerked at her sloppy wet pussy. She came hard an squirted all over his hand and the window and dashboard. Charlie laughed thepickup would need a good cleaning, but it was worth it. "Now its your turn he said, suck master's cock.

~~~~~
Robert looked stunned. Whats the matter he said? I really need to know. please dont keep things from me Roxy. I love you know. what ever it is I didnt mean to hurt you. you mustknow that.

Karen couldn't stop her moaning as Charlie pushed his fingers into her as he teased his pet's wet pussy. She couldn't even stop herself from humping as his fingers as he did. But, then all at once her body tensed up and her back arched as she came, moaning loudly as she did. Upon reaching climax she laid there, with her eyes closed, trying to regulate her breathing but upon hearing her husband laughing she opened her eyes to not only see his hand covered in her juices but the dashboard and window too. She couldn't help but to laugh at it to as she sat up. "Your kitten will clean your truck when we get home." She said before kissing him. Then she moved down to his pants, taking his hard cock out before beginning to suck on it as if it were some kind of candy.

"Nothing is the matter." She lied, hoping he didn't pick up on the hint of guilt that was in her voice, though she knew from experience that losing one of your senses made the ones you did have much more sharper. "I'm not keeping anything from you." She said, kissing him on the lips before moving her hands to his back and beginning to rub it. "Now shh... I love you too and I know you would never mean to hurt me."

Charlie had a bit of trouble driving as she was sucking his cock. She was kneeling on the seat with her ass in the air and seemed to enjoy every minute of it. He had almost forgotten what a true exhibitionist she was. It had been a tremendous turn-on when he was young, and though it was a little extreme now that he was older, it didn't take him long to remember how to react. She was clearly in her element. He smiled, ear to ear and laid his arm across her back and played with her ass and pussy from behind as she sucked him.

~~~~~~

Robert wasn't buying her answer. he could hear the lie in her voice, and feel the tension in her neck and shoulders. He got up and sat on the bed and pulled her into his lap and hugged. "I've done something to hurt you, and I know it. We can't build a relationship on lies. I'm not letting you go till you tell me" he said holding her firmly but gently and kissing her.

Karen was completely focused on making her Master cum, using her tongue to lick it as she sucked on his hard cock. She glanced up and saw the smile on his face and was glad he was enjoying it. She took that as her answer as to if this was still a turn on for him as a yes. As his arm laid across her back and he played with her ass and pussy, she moaned around a mouthful of cock.

Roxanne watched as he sat up on the bed and didn't even struggle as he pulled her into his lap. She knew he could hear the guilt in her voice and feel the tension that had already built up in her neck and shoulders, even feeling his arms wrap gently, yet firmly around her didn't help to relax her. "You're right. If all we can do is lie to each other we can't have a relationship." She said with a nod before moving her head back and resting it on his chest. Roxanne smiled against his lips as he leaned down to kiss her. "I guess I feel kind of like you're ashamed of me." She said with a shrug.

Charlie groaned and pushed his feet hard against the floorboards, He had the truck in cruise, so all he needed to do was steer. He couldn't stop but they were on the interstate. his whole body stiffened and he let loose a mighty load in her mouth. Clearly things were working just fine as he could feel her struggle to keep all his cum. He relaxed in the seat and continued to finger her pussy as she licked his cock like a cat with a bowl of cream.

~~~~~.

Ashamed of you? what made you think that? Heavens no! I love you. He thought over the events of the last few minutes. You mean because I covered your mouth? NO NO. first your deaf, you have no idea how loud you were! second, what we are doing is against military law. You don't want me to go to prison do you? Look, it happens all the time, guys have their girlfriend in their room, but the unwritten rule is don't be obvious, if your not, they ignore it. If you flaunt it? to the brig you go! No, I'm not ashamed of you at all. He kissed her deeply. You have a car right? Lets go out , and I'll prove it!.

Karen was more than pleased when Charlie finally let loose a load into her mouth and although it was a struggle to keep all of his cum in her mouth, she managed to keep most of it and what had escaped her mouth ended up on her chest, covering her breasts in cum. As he continued to finger her pussy upon relaxing in his seat Karen continued to let out soft moans as she licked his cock. She still seemed to be in some kind of trance.

Roxanne could see him thinking over the last few minutes and figured he was trying to think of what he might have done wrong since she had never given him a clear answer on what he had done. When Robert asked if it was because he had covered her mouth she nodded. "Yeah, that.." She said, feeling like he was ashamed of her even as he just said it. "No, I don't want you to go to prison and I do have some idea how loud I was. Deaf people tend to pick up on vibrations pretty damn well." She said. When he mentioned guys making love to their girlfriends, like the two of them had just done, Roxy became curious. "Is that what I am, your girlfriend? And if I'm not why the hell are you breaking military law for me?" She asked, kissing him in return when he treated her to a deep kiss. "Yes, I have my car but no. You don't have to prove anything to me and besides that, I just want to spend some time together alone."

Charlie figured that they better clean up a bit before showing up at their daughters house so he pulled off the highway and found a self service Carwash. "Ok pet" he said "now its time to wash the car." He said nothing about her getting dressed andhe was curious as to just what she would do. There were three bays at the Carwash, and there was only one empty. He pulled in and shut off the truck. There were two other younger couple there cleaning their cars.
~~~~~~
"Of course you are my girlfriend. I thought that was understood. You just let me take your virginity for goodness sake. What kind of man do you think I am?" Robert said with a smile. I will never be ashamed of you. "I don't even mind sitting in a puddle for you!" He had say down in the wet spot, and when she sat in his lap she leaked all over him and the bed making it much worse.

Even when they arrived at the self service car wash upon pulling off of the highway, Karen still seemed to be in some kind of trance because despite her having licked his member clean she was still licking it and even rubbing her face against it. She only pulled herself away from his cock to sit up when he heard Charlie's voice. "Yes Master." She said, looking up at him as she sat up and listened to him. Although, it was clear by the way her lustful eyes kept wandering down to his member that she would much rather be doing something else. "Yes Master." She said and once he pulled into the empty bay she didn't hesitate getting out, completely nude and beginning to clean the car, the fact that the younger couples might see her not bothering her.

"Well, you certainly aren't the type to make love to a woman and leave them." She said with a smile before kissing him. "Sorry to disappoint you if that is what you hoping me to be thinking." Roxy said, kissing him again. "If that was the case you wouldn't have stayed with Hillary, even if you were using it as a cover to spend time with me." She added. When he mentioned sitting in a puddle she couldn't help but giggle and when she realized her pussy was leaking all over him and the bed as she sat in his lap, Roxy blushed. "Perhaps I should go clean myself up."

Charlie was not an exhibitionist like his wife. He pulled up his jeans and watched as Karen got wet and soapy washing the truck. The two other guys were watching till they got slapped by their girlfriends. Charlie took out his cell phone and snapped pictures. When karen was through with the outside of the truck he gave her some wet rags and a towel to wash the dash, the window, and blot the wet spot she left on the seat. Last he got an air feshener and hung it on the mirror. Karen then started vaccuuming, which was particularly entertaining with he bare ass hanging out of the doors as she worked. He had to admit Karen had kept herself up. She looked good, even to the twenty something guys in the adjoining bays.

~~~~~

"Don't bother" Robert said " the bed is already a mess, and I plan on keeping you wet and sticky all afternoon." He gave her a big grin ear to ear.

Karen could see him pulling his jeans up through the window as she washed the truck, seeming to be getting more of a washing than the truck. Sure, she knew the two younger men were watching her and for a moment she wandered if it was because they found her attractive or if it was because they found her behavior shocking. Either way it didn't matter to Karen, though because she only had eyes for Charlie. She could see her husband take out his phone and snap picture of her as he enjoyed the show she was putting on for him and she didn't mind it, as long as those pictures were for his eyes only. Upon finishing the outside of the truck she moved to the inside, finding that Charlie was still snapping pictures of her as she washed the dash and the window before blotting the seat clean. She then quickly vacuumed clean the floor. She then leaned over and kissed him. "There you go, my love your baby is all clean." She said, talking about the truck.

She looked up at him, seeing the big grin on his face. "What if I want to shower, though? Do you plan to tie me up to stop me?" She joked, moving her hand up to the back of his head and running her fingers through his hair.

" Looks like both my babies are nice and clean now. But I think its time my pet got dressed. I don't quite think our daughter would understand. He said handing her her jeans and top. He kept her thong, and hung it on the mirror as a souvenir, and tossed her bra behind the seat. Hop in he said, were 5 minutes from campus. They took the back roads and were at Hillary's dorm in no time.
He liked the way you got a hint of Karen's nipples through the thin white blouse. If it troubled Karen, she said nothing about it.

~~~~
Tie you up? now that's an interesting idea. Robert had a length of parachute cord in his closet, it was soft and very strong. What Roxy didn't know was that Robert had been a Boy Scout and knew his knots very well.

She nodded. "You're right. I don't need to give either of our daughter's a reason to hate me." She said, leaning over and kissing her husband upon him handing her the clothes she had. "So you still keep the thongs as your little prize?" Karen asked with a laugh, remember when they were teens he would do the same thing. She climbed into the truck, but it was a struggle because she was so small. As he took off she quickly dressed herself, not bothering to try and convince him. In a way, she was glad to see that her not wearing a bra or thong in public was still a turn on for Charlie. It wasn't troubling her, it just kind of worried her what she would tell their daughter if she noticed the abstinence of her bra.

Roxanne was sure he had the things necessary to tie her up and keep her as his "Prisoner". "I wouldn't mind you tying me up, babe." She said before kissing him, truth be told the thought of Robert tying her up turned her on. She was sure the thought of her struggling and beginning to be let go turned him on, too.

"What makes you think that would make her hate you? It wouldn't be that dear, It might shock her a bit, it wouldn't make her hate you." Charlie wanted his daughter to see that she still loved him enough to do what he asked. He planned to see just how far Karen was willing to go. He knew his daughter and he knew she would be looking for the slightest hesitation in her mother, anything that said she was holding back.

~~~~~

Robert took the cord and lashed her wrists together then tied them securely to the head of the bed, he then tied a cord to one ankle looped it under the bed and tied her other ankle spreading he legs wide apart. she couldnt move and she couldnt close he legs, she was exposed and vulnerable.

Karen sighed, unable to shake the feeling that she was walking into some kind of trap. "It could give her reason to think I'm a slut." She said with a sigh. Karen had a strange feeling that as soon as they entered Hillary's home she would almost become something for Hillary to play with; to make a game out of and for all she knew Charlie was in on it. She wouldn't be surprised if Hillary had learned of her mother's fetishes and planned on using them against her as some kind of test.

Roxanne watched as Robert took the soft yet strong cord and lashed her wrists together, beginning to struggle as he tied them to the head of the bed. She was too busy struggling to get her wrists free to even worry about her legs, although she could feel him tie the cord to one ankle before looping it under the best and tying the other ankle. Upon her being all tied up she tried to continue her struggle, of course all of it was an act to get Robert into the role of Master. "Let me go." She said as she struggled, although with each movement she could feel the ropes getting tighter and the further her legs spread apart the hornier she got. Even as she begged to be freed, Roxy couldn't help but to try and hump at the air helplessly. "Please, I'm sure you'd much rather I be free so I can pleasure you."

Charlie took her hand and hey got out of the truck. They went in to the dorm and up to the third floor then down to Hillaries room, and knocked on the door. The door opened, and a strange guy answered. "Yeah?" Charlie could see Hillary laying on the bed in just a teeshirt that bbarely covered her ass. " I'm Hillary's Dad, and who the heck are you?" he said, stepping by the man and into the room."Good Morning Hillary, you remember who this is? " Charlie asked as he pulled karen in with him.

~~~~~~

Robert produced a feather from his desk drawer and began to tease Rxy with it funnin it ever so lightly over her skin. He kept this up untill she was almost ready tobeg.

Karen didn't dare try to convince him on putting the visit off any longer as Charlie took her hand and they got out of the truck. Upon getting to her apartment she was somewhat shocked to see a guy answer the door and as Charlie stepped by, she followed. "Hello, Hillary." She said, smiling at her daughter, she really hoped things went well.

Hillary looked up at her parents as they walked into the room. She clearly wasn't ashamed by the two of them seeing her like this. She had no bra on nor any underwear and she knew her parents could smell the sex on her. "Of course I remember who she is, she's my mother dearest." She said, the way she was talking making it clear she was high on something. She got up from the bed and walked over to the man who had answered the door and kissed him, reaching up and griping his hair, pulling it roughly as they kissed to make him moan. Hillary didn't care how shocked Charlie and Karen were. "Good boy." She purred upon hearing the young man moan. "Now, why don't you run out and get Mistress something to eat." Hillary ordered. "I need to take care of mommy and daddy." She added, kissing the man again.

Roxanne watched as he walked over to his desk and took out a feather. When he returned to her and began to run it over her body lightly you would have think it would have sent her into a laughing fit, but no, it made her pussy wetter, her breathing more rapid and made it harder for her to hold still. "Please stop, Master." She said, wandering how he would react to being called that.

Carlie put his arm around Karen. She has come home Hillary. I still love her, I never stopped. I hope you still love her too. She wants to make me happy, and also you and Roxy. I know its hard but wont you at least try?

~~~~~

Robert smiled at her words. "Master is it? Really? we'll just have to test that. yes! we'll have to test that!" he tickled her a bit more with the feather and put it away. "Master wants to go out and you my pet can take me " he untied her. Do you have a skirt with you? Put it and a tank top on, no underwear and no bra. Then take me out. Robert started getting dressed.

Back
Top Bottom