Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are my Heavan(Wolvenrogue and MoonlightRomance)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
Bob and Hillary had been high school sweethearts when Bob Joined the marines, and was sent to Iraq right out of High School Hillary had been a freshman and Bob a senior. After two full tours of duty Bob is the victim of an IED two days before he is scheduled to come home.

He returns home to Bethesda Naval Hospital, totally blind. He writes to Hillary back in his home town of Columbia Missouri, and tells of his condition, and asks her to come and see him. By now Bob is 26 and Hillary is 22. She reads the letter, but decides she can't live with Bob's condition. She tosses the letter in the trash and heads back to school and her senior year at MSU.

A week or so later Her deaf sister Roxanne (17) finds the letter and and reads it. She realizes what has happened, and her heart breaks for Bob. She knows what it is to live with a handicap since she lost her hearing two years earlier when she got a severe infection. She decides to send him an audio tape to express her sympathy.

~~~

Dear Hillary,

I know you have been waiting for me to come home now for nearly 8 years, I love you very much. I am finally back in the US. I am currently a patient at Bethesda Naval Hospital. You see I was hit by an IED last week. Don't worry, I still have all my parts, and I don't have any scars. There's just one little problem. Hillary, Ive lost my sight. I cant see at all. The flash burned my eyes. The Doc says, I'll never see again. I'm here to learn how to get along as a blind person and get paired with a seeing eye dog.

Honey can you come and see me? I love you so. I miss you so much!

Love, Bob

A week after Hillary had received the letter from Bob, Roxanne had been in the kitchen, looking for something. But, when she saw a crumbled up piece of paper with the Bethesda Navel Hospital on it, she picked it up, out of the trash can and straightened it out before beginning to read it. Hillary wasn’t even living at home, as she was off at school so she wasn’t worried about getting caught. She stood in the trash can, reading it. Of course, Hillary hadn’t mentioned a word about Bob being hit by an IED or that he was now blind and going to be paired with a Seeing Eye dog. Hell, she didn’t even know if Hillary had gone to see him yet. Roxy knew one thing, though and that was that reading his letter broke her heart and made her feel bad for him. Over the past eight years she thought of some of the shit her sister had pulled while Bob was away like seeing other guys and it pissed her off, Roxy had always thought he was a sweet guy and deserved so much better than Hillary.

By the end of the letter Roxanne had made up her mind that she was going to record a voice message for him. With the letter in hand she left the kitchen and started to make the trip up the stairs to her room, thinking of what she would say in the audio tape she was going to sit down and record for him. Upon making it to her room she walked over and sat at her desk. Roxanne read the letter one last time before turning her recorder on and just beginning to talk. She didn’t plan on dumping all of what Hillary had done on him, but rather for now just planned to comfort him in any way she could. After all, since the time she was a baby and had gotten that awful ear infection that had ultimately resulted in her being deaf, Roxanne had known what it was to be different. This message was fairly short, but she was sure it was more than enough to let Bob know that she was here for him. “I’m sorry I haven’t contacted you sooner, Bob and had I known how Hillary had treated you after you came home I would have tried to knock some sense into her.” She said, although it didn’t surprise her the way her older sister had acted, after all, she had always treated Roxanne like utter crap since she had become deaf and it was all because Roxy was living with something that Hillary could never always understand.

Roxy shook her head, before continuing to speak. “I know it probably doesn’t mean much but I’m going to try to talk my dad into letting me drive there to see you. I’ll see you soon and don’t give up hope, my wolf.” She finished before hitting the ‘Record’ button so that it was no longer recording. Roxy then took the tape out and put a label on the front of it, writing ‘For Bob’ on that and sliding it into a Manila Envelope that she had addressed while doing her voice message for him. She also slid a CD case that contained a disc that was a mix CD of songs she thought he might like and a picture of the two of them before he had left eight years ago before sealing it shut. She would take it to the post office tonight so that it would be mailed out tomorrow. Now all that would be left was left was to convince her father to let her go when he arrived home from work. Her and her father had always been close so she didn’t think it would be too difficult.

Roxanne left her bedroom, leaving both the letter and her package she planned on mailing out to him tonight sits on her desk. She headed down stairs and once Roxy made it into the living room she sat on the couch, waiting for her father to walk in the door. She had beautiful long and curly brown hair that was Chocolate in color and had eyes the Green color of Emerald gems. Her skin lightly tanned, making her eyes stand out even more. Today she was wearing a pair of jeans that were dark blue in color and a tank top that was Indigo. As she waited for her father to get home she turned on the television, flipping through the channels.

Roxanne's dad came in and kissed her on the forehead. then grabbed his paper and sat in his favorite chair. "How was your day sweety?" he signed to her from across the room. Her Dad had become an expert in sign language when he found out Roxanne was deaf. When Roxanne signed back that she wanted to go see Hillary’s ex boyfriend, a frown crossed his face. He had only heard Hillary’s side of the story and was in favor of the break-up. Why, he thought, should his daughter enter married life with a serious obstacle to a happy standing in her way. “Why? It makes no sense.” He signed back to Roxanne. “Besides… it’s a very long trip for a teenager to make alone” his fingers now showing the emphatic nature of his answer. As he looked at Roxanne’s fallen face, he got up and came over and sat beside her . “Why don’t you just chat online?” his fingers moving slower and more lovingly. “Besides, why does he mean anything to you?” He loved his daughter, and her being deaf made him all the more protective of her. To him this seemed a dangerous and fruitless effort however well intentioned she was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robert sat at a special computer trying hard to learn Braille, when the orderly came up and handed him the envelope. “Would you like me to open it for you?” when he saw it contained a small mp3 player , he attached the head phone and helped Bob put them on. “Someone named Roxanne Evans sent you a voice message.” He pushed the button and the message started playing as Bob listened: “I’m sorry I haven’t contacted you sooner, Bob and had I known how Hillary had treated you after you came home, I would have tried to knock some sense into her. I know it probably doesn’t mean much but I’m going to try to talk my dad into letting me drive there to see you. I’ll see you soon and don’t give up hope, my wolf.”
It was a short message, but very sweet and It touched Bob that Roxy would take the trouble to write it. He remembered her as a cute little girl in pig tails, but this was almost a woman’s voice he was hearing. What did she mean by “my wolf”. He took the MP3 player off and sat it down. He asked the orderly to bring up a word processor with voice recognition and dictated a letter back to Roxy.

Roxy,
It was so nice of you to send me a message. I rather thought I would hear back from Hillary. I take it that since you’re writing, and it’s been two weeks since I wrote my letter, that Hillary has given up on me. I really don’t blame her. She is young and pretty with her whole life ahead of her. Who would want to be tethered to a blind man. Still it hurts. I know you understand how that feels. You must be a beautiful woman yourself by now. I’d ask you to send me a picture, but it wouldn’t be much good.
I’d love to have you come if you are able, but don’t get mad at your Dad if he says no. He’s a good father and he’s just looking out for you. In the meantime, I’m returning the MP3 so you can record another message. I love the sound of your voice.
Bob

When Roxy’s dad walked into the house she watched as he walked over to the couch, as his lips touched her forehead she smiled and she watched as he grabbed his paper before sitting in his chair across the room from where she was seated on the couch. When the frown crossed his face upon her explaining that she wanted to make a trip to go see Bob, she sighed having expected him to be quick to say no. “Why? Because he’s my friend and how the hell is he supposed to get better with no friend or family there to support him? Daddy, I know how he feels to be abandoned by Hillary because Mom couldn’t wait to leave when she found out I was deaf; that I wasn’t the perfect daughter she had always wanted to fit into this..” She paused in signing a reply to him, trying to think of the right words. “Image of the perfect family she had always kept in her head.” Roxy finished, her hands showing the hurt she felt just talking about her mom. Despite all her father had done throughout her childhood to make her forget her mother, it still hurt knowing that her Mom had never wanted her just like Hillary didn’t. “Daddy, I’ll even take someone with me if you want.” She added, the sad look staying on her face. Roxanne saw him looking at her face, reading the expression on it before moving over to the couch and sitting beside her. “Daddy,” She began to reply to his question, her fingers too had slowed to a gentle, loving pace. “He’s just beginning to learn Braille and how he’s going to live with this. “And he means something to me because we are friends and I truly believe I can help him learn to live with this…” She paused once more. “Handicap because I know how it feels to feel like you don’t belong.” Roxanne finished. She knew he had always been more protective of her because of her being deaf, but she was also sure that he could see how much she cared about helping Bob recover from this and she hoped he would let her do this.

Her dad looked at her and started to sign, "Roxy, your awful young to make a trip like this but you showed me something tonight. Your quite a young woman, with a good heart and a good head on your shoulders. I'm going to let you go, but its a long drive. Your not to drive more than 6 hours without a nights sleep, so your to get a hotel at least two nights. Pick a big well known one and call me each day when your off the road and safe. Your Dear ole Dad worries more than he should." He reached in his pocket and took out 5 $100 dollar bills. "This should cover gas, food and a good hotel. You be careful you hear me! Oh and tell Bob were all proud of him for his service. We owe him that at least." It was clear from the look on Roxie's face, that she hadn't considered what the trip would cost. The next day her dad had the oil changed and the car checked out. He got up early to see her off. "Darlin' "he signed " please be careful wont you. He kissed her and watched as she drove away. Her Dad worried about hi little girl.

~~~~~

Bob wondered if Roxy would come. He didn't hold out much hope though. At 17, she was real young, and he doubted her Dad would allow her to make such a trip. He tried hard to put it out of his mind and concentrate on his studies. Still in the back of his mind, he clung to the idea that at least one person in the world really cared what had happened to him. Each day he asked the orderly if he had more mail or even better a visitor.

Roxanne was glad to see her father finally give in and she figured it was mostly due to how much she had wanted to help him. She nodded, agreeing to obey his rules. Then, when he reached into his pocket and pulled out five one hundred dollar bills, Roxanne’s eyes became wide. Indeed, she hadn’t even thought of how much money the trip would cost for gas, food, and hotels since the trip would take three days to get to the hospital. She hugged him, thankful he was letting her go. “Thank you, Daddy.” Roxy signed after letting go of him. She then got up from the couch and began up the stairs to her room, starting to pack for her trip.

The next morning while her father changed the oil in the car and checked it out to make sure it was safe for his little girl to be making such a long trip in. Once finished she began to bring her packed things down stairs, a bit shocked to see that he had gotten up just to make sure the car was safe and to see her off. When it came time for her to leave Roxy smiled, finding her dad so worried about his little girl she found sweet. “I promise I’ll be careful, Daddy. I love you.” She signed and hugged him before moving her things into the car. Upon getting the car all packed up she hugged him once more. “I’ll be careful.” She assured him before getting in her car and driving off.

Roxanne spent most of the day driving before coming to a Red Roof Inn. She had stopped at Taco Bell for dinner and was had already paid for her room. She took her two bags and moved them to the room. Upon getting into the room she changed into some pajamas to sleep in and tried to call her Dad, but only got the voice mail. She left a message. “Hey Daddy, I’m sure you’re asleep so you can get up for work in the morning but I just wanted to let you know I made it safe to a Red Roof Inn about three hundred miles from home. I love you.” She said into the phone before hanging up. After that she plugged her phone in so it could charge and lay in bed. Within ten minutes of that she was out like a light and through out of the night her dreams were of Bob.

Roxanne's dad got out of the shower and saw the message light blinking on his phone. He picked it up and listened. Relieved to hear she was safe in her hotel, he got in his pajamas and started off to bed. He was proud of the responsible young woman his daughter had become. She reminded him of Karen, when they were first married, they looked so much alike. Karen had been 17 when he met her and they fell in love. A tear ran down his cheek at the thought, but he brushed it aside. Karen hadn't handled Roxanne's deafness well at all, something Charlie didn't understand. How could she just run away. He sat on the bed and tried to clear his mind. He had work at 6 am the next morning. He needed to sleep.
~~~~
For Bob the days passed slowly. He was literally in the dark and was losing all sense of time. He wasn't sleepy at night and couldn't get up in the morning. His body clock had simply stopped. As patients go at Bethesda, he was very healthy. To look at him, you would think he was completely normal, his body whole and strong. However, beyond the lose of his sight, a deep seeded loneliness had begun to set in and he was falling into depression. Roxanne's audio letter had raised his hopes, but he hadn't heard a word in 3 days. He plodded along with his studies, but he had stopped eating, and the staff at Bethesda were very concerned.

Roxanne had a peaceful night sleep, having fallen asleep within ten or so minutes of her head hitting the pillow. When she woke up at Nine A.M. the next morning she had gotten a shower, dressing in a Indigo colored skirt, starting at the top of it with a Lavender color and ending with a deep Plum color at the bottom of the skirt. She also put on a Black tank top and put a denim jacket over it. Upon gathering her dirty clothes up and putting them into a garbage bag she walked over to the bed, digging the letter that Bob had sent to Hillary out. She thought she had remembered him having given her a phone number to reach him at. Roxanne smiled as she skimmed through the letter and found she had been right and she recognized it as his cell phone number. She dug her cell phone out and dialed it, letting it ring until voice mail picked up. Roxy just wanted to assure him that he hadn’t angered or upset him. “Hey, Bob, it’s Roxanne. I know you’ve probably received my package and have written me back by now, but I just wanted to let you know I’m on my way to see you and I’ll be there in two days.” She spoke into her phone before hanging up, figuring he might be in therapy or something, she then texted her father. “Hey Daddy, I know you’re at work but I just wanted you to know I’m about to head out on the road. I love you.” It read. Roxy then quickly packed what she had unloaded into the car, returned the key card to the front desk and headed out on the road for the day.

Bob came back from a therapy session where they helped him to adjust to his handy cap. He was depressed. I t didnt seem that any thing could make up for what he had lost. When he arrived in his room, the orderly handed him his cell phone, "You missed a call while you were gone." He said. Bob pushed the call key twice knowing it would redial the last received number. The phone rang 4 times and Roxanne answered. "Hello this is Bob. Roxanne couldnt hear him but could see it was his phone. "I can't hear!" she said "send me a text!" Rob got the orderly and had him help. the orderly played. the message for him. He was extatic. He texted her." "I cant wait til u get here"

It was a few hours, around Two in the afternoon or so before Roxanne had a chance to text Bob back. She had stopped to get something to eat and as she ate what she had ordered she called him back. "I bet you can't. You have no clue how bad I want to see you. I hope I didn't wake you or anything." She said. Upon finishing eating she paid for her food and went back out to the car, hoping to receive another text before she started driving again. She was hoping to at least be in the same state as he was before she had to stop for the night.

Bob sent a text back: "Roxanne, be careful, just get here safe. I have no where to go. I will be here. Thank you for caring, your the only one who does." Robert didn't want to tell her that even his own father who had been a hippy during the Viet Nam war had refused to come to see him, even though he lived only a few miles away in Virginia. His mother had passed away and his brother lived in California and couldn't seem to afford the trip, so Bob was alone.

Bob set about making plans for Roxanne's arrival. he spoke with his Captain and arranged Family visitation housing, basically a private room, for her right inside the hospital. He also found out what restrictions there were on his travel and was surprised to find there were none, if he had a driver to accompany him.

Roxanne read the text, but didn't bother calling him back to respond as she didn't know what to say to him. Once she was off the road and checked into a hotel for the night she would call Robert back and she hoped that he was still awake then, so that the two of them could talk more. Night fall came hours later and she finally crossed the state line into Virginia. When she came to the next exit she stopped for dinner and then went on to a hotel, checking in and taking her things to the room. Once inside and changed into her pajamas she called Bob. "Hey, I don't know if you're still up but I made it to the hotel and should be there sometime tomorrow." She said into the phone before hanging up.

About the same time, Roxanne's Mom, Karen was calling the house phone. She knew all these years Charlie had kept the same work hours and she knew he would be home by now, but not asleep yet. Roxanne looked like a spitting image of her when she was younger. She paced back and forth as she waited for him to pick up.

Charlie was home but in the garage, he didnt hear the phone, but then came in the house as it rang a tenth time "Hello? who is calling.

~~~

Bob received Roxannes call, and lit up like a christmas tree. He wouldn't sleep tonite, he hadn't had a visitor in the 3 months since he arrived. He did his best to straighten his room and enlisted the orderly to help him. He arranged for his meals in his room and to have enough for a guest. He even put in a request for a bottle of wine. He knew Roxanne was two young, but he wasnt. He wanted to celebrate.

While Roxanne waited for a reply she took her phone charger out and plugged her phone in so that it could charge and rested it next to her head on the pillow, that way the vibrations were more likely to wake her up if she were to fall asleep. She just really hoped she could fight sleep long enough to talk to him for a bit.

When Charlie answered the phone on the tenth ring, Karen found herself nervous, afraid of how he might react once he knew it was her. Karen took in a deep breath and let it out before responding. "It's Karen."

' Well hello Karen, how have you been. Its been forever since we heard a word from you. Just me at home, Hillary is away at school, and Roxanne has gone to Bethesda to visit a wounded souldier she is taken with. Seems he is blind.

~~~~~
Robert sent a long text to Roxannes phone: "hello my dear, I have a room for yiu here just down the hall, and we will ave private meals in my room. Do you like wine?" He pushed send and then waited the phone range in seconds. he listened while she talked know she would not hear any answer he gave.

Karen sighed, part of her having hoped that Charlie wouldn't bring up how she had left her family without so much as a word. "Indeed, it has." She agreed. "And I'm sorry for the way I just left after we found out Roxanne was deaf. "Charlie, I'm going to be moving back into town in a few days and I was wandering if you would want to see me, if Roxanne is back and would like to see me maybe her too?" She asked.

Roxy was about to fall asleep when she was awakened by her phone vibrating next to her head and as she read the text she couldn't help but smile. "I'm not sure, I've never had it. I'm underage, remember?" She asked, wandering if he remembered how old she was. "But a room just down the hall from you and having our own private meals in your room sounds great." She said, sure that he could tell she was smiling by her tone of voice.

Charlie wasn't sure about Karen just appearing out of the blue. He didn't like surprises and he had become used to life without her. But, she was Roxie's mother so he would attempt to be a gentleman. He told her Roxy wouldn't be home for at least a week. but she could stop by and say hello if she wanted. But he was suspicious of her.

~~~~

Bob had made all the preparations he could make all that remained was to meet her again after 8 years. He could only imagine what she would look like he couldn't see. he wondered if she would let him touch her enough to know how she had changed. He knew it would be awkward, but that was his only option.

"Would you like to see me?" Karen asked, half expecting him to say that he wanted nothing to do with her after the way she abandoned her girls especially so because of the way she ran away right after they found out Roxy was deaf. Indeed, just like Charlie thought she was up to something, but she wasn't going to just come right out and tell him. "Look, Charlie. I can tell you're holding back so just tell me what you really think of me. The girls aren't there anyway so it won't damage what they think of their father."

After replying to him Roxanne laid back down and once again, her phone rested on the pillow beside her head. This time, though she fell into a much deeper sleep, one that her phone wasn't likely to wake her up from.

Charlie answered her honestly, "Karen, its been so long I just don't know. You forced me to learn to be happy on my own. I never would have done that if I'd had any choice, but now its done. All I can say is your welcome to stop by. I just dont know how it will go. You'll just have to take your chances. He said a cordial goodbye and hung up the phone.

~~~~~~

Bob woke early that morning. He had hardly slept from excitement. He got up, took his shower, got dressed, and straightened his room and sat and waited, Never had time passed so slowly,

Karen winced as she listened to him. Sure, she had asked for the truth and she knew almost exactly what Charlie would say, but it still hurt. What hurt wasn't the fact of what she had done to her two beautiful daughters as she had never been the mother that put her children before herself, but rather that her actions had hurt Charlie so bad. Once he was done speaking Karen opened her mouth to say something, but couldn't get it out before he hung up and sighed.

Like Bob, Roxanne had woken up early the next morning, quickly getting her shower after getting her things packed and once out putting on a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. After that she loaded all the bags, except for her purse into the car. Once back inside the hotel room she unplugged her phone, sticking the charger in her purse and as she sat on the bed looking down at her phone, she had remembered she hadn't contacted her father last night. Roxy decided to send him a quick text. "Hey Daddy, I'm so sorry I never got a hold of you last night like I was supposed to but I'm about to start driving for the day. I should be at the hospital tonight. I love you." It read. With that she stood from the bed, picking up her purse and left the room. On her way out she paid for the room. She the got in the car, started it up and began to drive.

Charlie went about his chores, but paused a minute to read the message from his little girl. He smiled... She had really grown up to be a fine young woman. He mowed the lawn, and vacuumed the house. Keeping routines he had built up for years. He put some meat out to thaw for dinner, and sat down to read the paper. The door bell rang. He went to the door.. To his surprise it was Karen. He hadn't thought she would actually show up.

~~~

Bob spent the afternoon sitting on a bench outside where he could hear cars as they came in the main drive. He asked the orderly each time to describe the person inside. Finally he said its a young girl perhaps 17 or so. Bob's heart lept in his chest. She had come after all.

When he answered the door Karen couldn't help but smile when a look of shock crossed his face. "What, I told you I was in town," She began. "So, I thought I would come by and see my husband." Karen finished, the two had been separated for years but had never went through a divorce. What was her plan? Well, part of it was for her and Charlie to get back together.

It was late afternoon before Roxanne was pulling into the parking lot of of the hospital, but she had made it and as she parked the car, Roxy could feel the nerves finally getting to her. It had been eight years since they last saw each other and the last image of him she had was him getting on the bus with all the other solders, the bus that would take them to the airport or to the destination they were needed at. Upon parking the car she sat there for a few minutes, taking several deep breaths to calm herself. After a few minutes she shut off the car and stuck her cell phone into one of the front pockets of her jeans. Then, she walked up to the the entrance, but stopped when she saw him sitting on one of the benches. "Bob?" She asked, standing in front of him she saw the look of delight on his face when the orderly told him who it was. She was close enough that he could reach out and touch her if he wanted.

Shocked though he was Charlie remained a gentleman, and held open the door for her and invited her in. They went to the living room and sat down. "It's been so long" he said. What have been doing with your life?" he asked her. Charlie listened, and then took out a picture album and sitting next to her, tried as best he could to fill her in on what she had missed. Though he wanted to know, he never asked what had allowed her to leave both him and her daughters for so long a time. He couldn't imagine it. The he told exactly who it was that Roxy was visiting, and what had happened with Hillary and Bob. It was strikingly similar to what she had done.

~~~~

Bob stated to say hello, but then remembered she couldn't hear. He thought for a moment and took out his phone. he texted her phone Hello! lets go up stairs to my room. They walked up to his room and sat on the bed and Bob closed the door. He texted her again. I want to see you.. may I touch you he asked.

Upon being invited in Karen looked around the house as she was lead to the couch. "It looks nice in here." She complimented and as the two of them entered the living room she could see various recent pictures of both girls in frames that were sitting on the fireplace. "In deed, it has been a very long time." She agreed, turning her attention from the pictures and looking at Charlie. "Honestly, I've been regretting a lot, including leaving my husband that adored me and my two beautiful baby girls." She said and smiled weakly at him. As the two of them looked through the album and he filled her in as best as he could she smiled. "Wow, she looks exactly like me when you and I first met." Karen said, pointing to a recent picture of Roxy. Then, it was almost as if she were able to read his mind. "Charlie, I left because I was scared. I was scared we might loose her along with being scared of a lot of other things that's why I just left the day after we found out she was deaf and it's a big part of why I've stayed away so long with not even trying to call." She explained, although knowing there was no excuse for her actions. When he told her where Roxy was she nodded. "It might be good for her to spend some time with him, to be with someone who understands having to relearn everything; someone who knows exactly what she went through."

Once they went up the stairs and up in his room she walked over and sat on the bed beside him. Roxanne couldn't help but giggle as he texted her. "Bob, hun, you don't need to keep texting me. So long as you look at me when you're speaking I can read your lips." She said, leaning in and kissing his cheek. "Yes, you may." She said with a nod, knowing it might feel odd, but it would also make them feel connected to each other.

Charlie looked at the sadness in her eyes, and it touched him. Yes he'd learned to live without her, but seeing her now, it didn't mean he couldnt live with her. He put his arms around he in a warm hug. "I can't speak for the girls, Karen, but you hven't done anything unforgiveable. There will be some adjustments, but I'm willing to try. Why don't we start by going out to lunch? It's been a long time since I had a date. what do you say?"

~~~~~~~

Bob's hands shook as he brought them up to roxies face. His fingers gently feeling the contours. The soft and hard places, running along the surface of her lips then her eyes and nose. He studied her with his touch. he ran his fingers through her soft silky hair and down through the curls that fell down her back untill they ended just above her bottom. He moved his hands to he shoulders realizing they were bare he stopped. "Is this alright?" he asked doing his best to look in her direction. "I dont want to offend you"

Back
Top Bottom